SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, Watchman35 said:

Just converted it and installed and fired up straight away.

Did the MCM console work for you?  I do not get an MCM for Eager NPCs. 

It also appears to have an SKSE portion which would have to be updated to work, but I think that is just for the MCM, which is why the MCM is not coming up; or did it work out differently for you?

29 minutes ago, xenokplay said:

Did the MCM console work for you?  I do not get an MCM for Eager NPCs. 

It also appears to have an SKSE portion which would have to be updated to work, but I think that is just for the MCM, which is why the MCM is not coming up; or did it work out differently for you?

Full working MCM

Does anyone with Eager NPCs get Lover's Comfort on pleasant surprise event? I got the event to trigger multiple times but I don't get it.

Edit:

Found source of my issue. Aetherial Crown with Lover's Stone (I have Aurora Standing Stones btw)! Once I unequipped it worked.

I am off to post it at SLENs page.

Has anyone else been having problems with massive log files with this error? If there's a way to stop it, I'm open to suggestions...

stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot316 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslbasevoice.TransitDown() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 95
    [alias RegistrySlot316 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslbasevoice.PlayMoan() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 47
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[01/27/2018 - 11:05:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"
stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot316 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslbasevoice.TransitDown() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 95
    [alias RegistrySlot316 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslbasevoice.PlayMoan() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 47
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[01/27/2018 - 11:05:59AM] Error: Static function SetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None

Well... After following this threat for a while I can say that the Beta is quite stable and working nearly perfect. Just the unofficial ports of the mods make some trouble...

So when will the rush of updates come to LL?

BTW: Tested MilkModEconomy: just installed, converted the nifs and the HKS filels. Used the original ESP's... No probs so far...

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:39 PM, fred200 said:

I recently got in trouble for calling MO 2 Abandonware. So I tried this new version - it flat does not run on my system.

FNIS would not launch, Bodyslide would not launch. And Skyrim SE would not run.

I am using NMM on Skyrim SE and Fallout 4. Not because I like it - I hate it - but no other manager works for me.

Sorry to hear that. I've been using MO2 with Skyrim SE since version 2.0.8. The current version of MO2 works fine, complete with FNIS, LOOT, Wrye Bash, SSEEdit.

The latest version is almost up to the 32bit version standard. Suggest you try the MO2 help forum.

44 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Sorry to hear that. I've been using MO2 with Skyrim SE since version 2.0.8. The current version of MO2 works fine, complete with FNIS, LOOT, Wrye Bash, SSEEdit.

The latest version is almost up to the 32bit version standard. Suggest you try the MO2 help forum.

Something about MO 2 seems incompatible with the VFS on my Windows 10 Pro operating system...

31 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Something about MO 2 seems incompatible with the VFS on my Windows 10 Pro operating system...

I'm pretty sure you already have this sorted, but I have to ask if you have your game installation away from the C:Program files? (Sorry...).  Otherwise I suppose the MO2 team and LePresidente are the people to ask. I'm using Win 10 home, latest build and the only thing I had to do with MO2 is make sure it was Admin enabled. So far it's worked fine for me.

Hope you find the answer.

2 hours ago, Slammer64 said:

Has anyone else been having problems with massive log files with this error? If there's a way to stop it, I'm open to suggestions...

stack:
[01/27/2018 - 11:05:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"
stack:
[01/27/2018 - 11:05:59AM] Error: Static function SetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None

Looks like I just forgot to replace some mfgconsolefunc code with the skse alternative. mfgconsolefunc isn't available for skse64 yet.

Just means lipsync won't work properly and should be disabled in the options for now. 

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I'm pretty sure you already have this sorted, but I have to ask if you have your game installation away from the C:Program files? (Sorry...).  Otherwise I suppose the MO2 team and LePresidente are the people to ask. I'm using Win 10 home, latest build and the only thing I had to do with MO2 is make sure it was Admin enabled. So far it's worked fine for me.

Hope you find the answer.

Same here expect I have Win10 Pro, MO2 version 2.11 is working great. I used 2.08 with FO4 and it worked but I got lots of errors after playing and had to close it and reopen if every time. MO2 is a learning curve to be sure but it is vastly better if you are an alt-oholic like me and switch characters or try mods often.

10 hours ago, Slammer64 said:

I'm having problems with the Trainer dialogs in Sexlab Eager, but that's about it, I've just turned off the dialogs in the MCM menu.

Something, did not verify what, did not extract correctly from the BSA file for me.  I re-extracted it, then installed the loose version with the new .ESP file and it all works great now.  Then I just removed it because i still like romance better :).

On 26.1.2018 at 11:29 PM, Rich8980 said:

I don't bother them after I assign them to a city, but if I'm in the city a few days later I will ask them if they earned any money (if I think of it), That part of it works fine in SE. So far I have only assigned 1 to Whiterun, and she seems to have coin for me every few days. Its the main part I'm having trouble with, maybe I'll try to recompile the scripts, and see if that helps.

In fact the pimping is the only thing that has to be looked at for an official port. Did you get any dialogs in the subtitles while you pimp your prostitudes?

Just a question: Is there any other Prostitution mod, that works this way? I have tested working girl, but that seems to be limited to only one prostitude at a time, and all other mods seem to be focused on the player.  

9 hours ago, xenokplay said:

Something, did not verify what, did not extract correctly from the BSA file for me.  I re-extracted it, then installed the loose version with the new .ESP file and it all works great now.  Then I just removed it because i still like romance better :).

I'll look into that, thanks for the heads up...

Mods that work after conversion:

(Conversion means extracting the BSA if there is one, and then opening the .ESP file in CK, change something  and change it back, then save the ESP)

Nusbie Voices

SexLab Approach

SexLab Attraction

SexLab Aroused (also had to remove animation config file as I did not update the animations)

SexLab Romance

SexLab MatchMacker

SLEN

SpousesEnhanced

Defeat

Slen and Defeat were just to see if they would convert, the others I have done some testing with and they seem to working great.

Random Attack

I converted and extracted the BSA but could not get the MCM console to come up to configure it.  I could not test beyond that point.  

Edit: Just as an added note, if the mod has a BSA file extract it before you convert the .ESP file.  I have had twice where doing the .ESP file first has broken the .ESP and made it fail to initialize in Skyrim when done before the BSA file is extracted.

Got the following converted using DirtyWeasel's Methods:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LB0whktFU

Did the following for all mods:

extracted any BSA Files

.HKX conversions of animations

.Nif conversions

Creation Kit update for the esp or esm files  https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2953784-change-esm-file-back-to-esp/

SSEdit Cleaning

Worked (MCM Loaded and seems to function)

AmorousAdventures-v3_2_1

Aroused V28b Loose

Eager NPCs_20161127_English

Defeat v5.3.5

Devious Devices Assets30e

Reward Your Followers v9

SexLab Solutions v5.0.7

Vanilla Voices

ZazAnimationPackCBBEV_8_0

Missing a Requirement (didn't work but loaded)

ParadiseHalls Lives On7_2_4 - MCM loaded but mod stuck in Stopped state.  Couldn't figure out why.  Many script errors in the Papyrus logs.

Devious Devices Integration4 - SKSE 32bit plugin  Got CTD eventually

-- Devious Devices Expansion4  - Dependent on Integration

-- Devious Devices for Him 9 - Dependent on Integration

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 - Missing Jcontainers for SSE of course.  Tried it anyways, but didn't work.

-- MoreNastyCritters v11C - Needs working Creature Framework

-- HentaiCreatures MNCv11C - Needs working Creature Framework

WetFunctionRedux 39 - MCM loads but doesn't function with no 'Full' SSE Racemenu.  Using Alpha 4 is missing the NioOverride functionality (or WetFunction doesn't see it, reports 'broken')

That's it so far.  Might try some more but getting down to mods that need JContainers or a RaceMenu with NioOverride fuctionality. 

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

In fact the pimping is the only thing that has to be looked at for an official port. Did you get any dialogs in the subtitles while you pimp your prostitudes?

Just a question: Is there any other Prostitution mod, that works this way? I have tested working girl, but that seems to be limited to only one prostitude at a time, and all other mods seem to be focused on the player.  

I don't get any dialog in the subtitles either, and that might be where the problem is, the dialog probably triggers the sex scene, and if no dialog happens there is no sex scene. If someone could figure out how to fix the dialog the mod may work like it is suppose to.

According to this, More Nasty Critters won't work. Is there any other mod (that can be ported) that adds the missing parts to creatures? Will creature animations still play (without the missing parts) and not crash if not using it?

There isn't a Fuz Ro Doh for the SSE, is there any replacement for Solutions or Amorous Adventures or any other mod that required silent voice? Silent Voice Generator seems absolutely hardcore modding and a huge amount of trouble from what I can understand of its very laconic instructions. And I couldn't find a tutorial anywhere, I suppose the community's been spoiled with Fuz Ro Doh for too long...

58 minutes ago, petronius said:

According to this, More Nasty Critters won't work. Is there any other mod (that can be ported) that adds the missing parts to creatures? Will creature animations still play (without the missing parts) and not crash if not using it?

There isn't a Fuz Ro Doh for the SSE, is there any replacement for Solutions or Amorous Adventures or any other mod that required silent voice? Silent Voice Generator seems absolutely hardcore modding and a huge amount of trouble from what I can understand of its very laconic instructions. And I couldn't find a tutorial anywhere, I suppose the community's been spoiled with Fuz Ro Doh for too long...

The creator of Fuz Ro Doh has started working on a version for SSE and should be available in a few weeks.

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I think I might have found the problem. Fuz Ro D'oh doesn't work in SSE, without it the subtitle dialog don't work. Until someone converts Fuz Ro D'oh.dll to work with SSE we are SOL.