SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Watchman35 said:

The creator of Fuz Ro Doh has started working on a version for SSE and should be available in a few weeks.

I understand that but the point is we don't have Fuz Ro Doh now, so if any alternative were available it would be great because so many quests are ready to be ported and just lack that "detail" in functionality.

Has anyone tried to load animations with SLAL?

I converted FunnyBizz's SLAL pack and Anub's creatures SLAL pack (ran both hkx conversion and nif optimization and converted the esp to form version 44). Checked every esp for errors in xEdit.

All MCM menus work, SLAL counts Sexlab's default animations but won't load (nor register) any other animations.

I checked that all files are in their proper places in the data folder (I'm using Wrye bash).

Ran FNIS.

Sexlab Defeat also has the MCM menus working after conversion, but halts when loading the scene. Tried both assault and surrender. The camera changes to Free Moving Camera but not even dialogues show.

8 hours ago, petronius said:

According to this, More Nasty Critters won't work. Is there any other mod (that can be ported) that adds the missing parts to creatures? Will creature animations still play (without the missing parts) and not crash if not using it?

There isn't a Fuz Ro Doh for the SSE, is there any replacement for Solutions or Amorous Adventures or any other mod that required silent voice? Silent Voice Generator seems absolutely hardcore modding and a huge amount of trouble from what I can understand of its very laconic instructions. And I couldn't find a tutorial anywhere, I suppose the community's been spoiled with Fuz Ro Doh for too long...

Tiny little tools: often forgotten, but missed when not there...

As long as there are animations for the creatures, they will play, but without the missing parts. But without Jcontainers, there is no creature framework unless they find a workaround for that. Same for SL anim loader or any other mod depending on Jcontainers.

Fuz Ro Doh is running also running with a Dll, that has to be converted for SE.

The good news: The Author is working on it. See: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884?tab=posts

oh.. some one said this before... We need a sticky post for this stuff... any news on DD integration?

11 hours ago, petronius said:

I understand that but the point is we don't have Fuz Ro Doh now, so if any alternative were available it would be great because so many quests are ready to be ported and just lack that "detail" in functionality.

Alternative - Silent Voice Generator. Without sound files, no scene will not work.

1 hour ago, torn said:

Alternative - Silent Voice Generator. Without sound files, no scene will not work.

Thanks, but that seems like a lot of tinkering, am I wrong or to use silent voice you have to go into each mod's plugin in the CK, extract dialogues, find out which are missing sound, generate sound for it... Then you probably get an extra plugin for each mod and, since they all have sound, they probably won't merge.

Tell me I'm wrong and correct me, please!

9 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Regarding my post number 310 above...

Please can anyone confirm they installed Sexlab 1.63Beta 1 and their animations worked in game using the existing Matchmaker SE 010?

Thank you.

Here is a non-answer. In reading the support thread for the Matchmaker SE mod (the one modified for use with SexLab lite), I read some posts where users could not get it to work with Sexlab 1.63Beta1. I am using the Oldrim version of Matchmaker with this mod and it works just fine.

4 minutes ago, Thenryb said:

Here is a non-answer. In reading the support thread for the Matchmaker SE mod (the one modified for use with SexLab lite), I read some posts where users could not get it to work with Sexlab 1.63Beta1. I am using the Oldrim version of Matchmaker with this mod and it works just fine.

Thank you. The same occurred to me after posting - and the old version works perfectly. I've now ported it to Form 44. 

Wish I'd thought about that before making myself look like a right prat.  :flushed:

Thanks!! 

12 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you. The same occurred to me after posting - and the old version works perfectly. I've now ported it to Form 44. 

Wish I'd thought about that before making myself look like a right prat.  :flushed:

Thanks!! 

I did the same thing (porting to Form 44) with Matchmaker and Skyrim Romance and both work fine as well. Another mod which works perfectly is the little discussed Rape Spell mod.

I have not and do not intend to try to convert Oldrim Sexlab mods which require conversion of animations, but will make do with the built in ones until SLAL and its dependencies are converted.

39 minutes ago, Salazar12 said:

I tried to convert devious devices, but after a few minutes ingame i crash. Even though the mcm shows up, it crashes after a while x.x

It has a skse 32bit plugin that will need converting. Devious assets will work but devious integration and expansion wont.

Just an FYI to anyone wanting to test this, I've created a patch for the current SexLab Beta that allows you to use SexLab Light's animations and get them registered in SexLab animation registry successfully. All you'll have to do is install Sexlab Light's animation and behavior files, but do NOT copy over the Sexlab and Sexlab Creatures directories and then install the patch into the scripts and source folders, you'll have to load the game and reset the animation registry, but you should be good to go. Currently this is only for human animations, I'm working on creatures and it will be done later...if you want a copy, just PM me...

23 minutes ago, Slammer64 said:

Just an FYI to anyone wanting to test this, I've created a patch for the current SexLab Beta that allows you to use SexLab Light's animations and get them registered in SexLab animation registry successfully. All you'll have to do is install Sexlab Light's animation and behavior files, but do NOT copy over the Sexlab and Sexlab Creatures directories and then install the patch into the scripts and source folders, you'll have to load the game and reset the animation registry, but you should be good to go. Currently this is only for human animations, I'm working on creatures and it will be done later...if you want a copy, just PM me...

Do you know of a way to register Funnybiz's animations (for Defeat) without SLAL?

7 hours ago, Slammer64 said:

@tornYou're wrong, it doesn't create new plugins, just adds empty sound files to the already existing ones, I'm using it now for some personal mods, works great...

I simply can't follow the Silent Voice generator's instructions. Here:

Open the SDK for the target game.
Load the plug-in(s) containing the dialogue that needs to be exported.
Once loaded, open the quest(s) containing the dialogue that needs to be exported.
Under the "Quest Data" or similarly named tab for each quest is an "Export Quest Dialogue" button.
Click this button and confirm the export procedure.

What's the SDK? I assumed it was the CK for Skyrim so I opened the plugin with the CK but then I couldn't find any "'quest data' or similarly named tab", nor an "export quest dialogue" button. So I also tried to open with xEdit but no such options there either.

I tried to get SGO to work. Mod seems to have loaded properly, but every time I try to bring up the main menu (not the MCM menu, the one that configures actors, located in the shouts) it doesn't work and I get a message in the console that says the character is not Sexlab Valid. I'm a bit confused by this - Sexlab animations seem to be running fine. Did I make a mistake in the conversion process? Or is this just not functional at the moment?

3 hours ago, thebrews said:

I tried to get SGO to work. Mod seems to have loaded properly, but every time I try to bring up the main menu (not the MCM menu, the one that configures actors, located in the shouts) it doesn't work and I get a message in the console that says the character is not Sexlab Valid. I'm a bit confused by this - Sexlab animations seem to be running fine. Did I make a mistake in the conversion process? Or is this just not functional at the moment?

I have the same problem. The author said that SGO and DM will get an official port soon.  

11 hours ago, Slammer64 said:

Without having sl light installed?

Somehow the SLAL anims got into SL light. And they could be included in SL Beta. So there is a way. It might not be as easy as with the SL anim loader, but it is possible. The question is: How to make it.

Anyway, it sounds like a far cleaner way of adding them than patching SL and SL light.

6 hours ago, fred200 said:

I really don't want to see animations bundled with Sexlab. That is as bad as bundling animations with XPMSE. I can wait for the conversion of SLAL.

I guess, that SLAL will work more or less right out of the box if we get Jcontainers for SE. Same for creature framework. And maybe some of the anims need a little polishing. But as long as there is no response from the author I see problems for an official port. Has anyone heard anything?

Did anyone get UIextentions to work properly in SE, I did a conversion because I needed it for Slave trainer, it seems to work but I have to navigate around the wheel using the arrow keys. (the mouse don't work when the wheel pops up) Its no big deal to use the arrow keys, but I would prefer that the mouse worked.