SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

I've ported SD+ (latest) and everything works fine. I tested only local enslavement not SDworld or quests. It works only with SDialogues 2.7 (3.0 has no mcm menu).

to Fred. Have you whip marks in PAHE? Or it doesn't work for now because of overlays?

Plugin list (works perfectly)

Spoiler

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*EFFCore.esm
*ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
*SexLab.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*paradise_halls.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*XPMSSE.esp
*quest_pitfighter.esp
*quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
*Athletics Training.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
*RLO - Effects.esp
*RLO - Exteriors.esp
*RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
*RLO - Interiors.esp
*PathOfSorcery.esp
*CFTO.esp
*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
*MLU.esp
*MLU - Summermyst.esp
*Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
*Better Vampires.esp
*SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
*SoS_CoT_Patch.esp
*SOS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp
*SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
*Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
*Mighty Dragons SE Medium Cooked.esp
*Genesis Surface Spawns.esp
*SOTFollowMeAndSwimToo.esp
*Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
*Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
*EFFDialogue.esp
*dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
*BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
*High Level Enemies.esp
*High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
*High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
*TavernGames.esp
*Enchanting Freedom.esp
*Immersive Patrols II.esp
*Immersive Wenches.esp
*iNeed.esp
*iNeed - Extended.esp
*ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
*PuppetMaster.esp
*PlayerValueControler.esp
*sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
*MuscularWomen_Diesel_AR.esp
*Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0.esp
*Extended Encounters.esp
*Radiance.esp
*SkyTweak.esp
*WerewolfMastery.esp
*CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
*LC_immersiveLoot.esp
*The_Sinister_Seven.esp
*NorthernCardinal.esp
*Hunterborn.esp
*Hunterborn - iNeed Patch.esp
*SexLab STDs.esp
*SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
*paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
*paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
*paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
*pahe-tdf-patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Devious Deviants.esp
*SexLab_Dialogues.esp
*sanguinesDebauchery.esp

1 hour ago, Watchman35 said:

Not tested it yet but tou should convert any oldrim mod to sse anyway just to be safe.

So, I've actually been playing around With Sexlab Romance, with this new framework, and I didn't convert it or anything and I've gotta say..It's been working perfectly, it seems like it doesn't need a conversion at all. No bugs, no crashes or anything. (Although with Sexlab Light it was ctd, with Beta that's no longer the case) Even the MCM menu is working just fine. I can verify that Sexlab Romance is good to go with Sexlab Beta so far with no conversions.

1 hour ago, shooxer said:

I've ported SD+ (latest) and everything works fine. I tested only local enslavement not SDworld or quests. It works only with SDialogues 2.7 (3.0 has no mcm menu).

to Fred. Have you whip marks in PAHE? Or it doesn't work for now because of overlays?

Plugin list (works perfectly)

Hide contents

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*EFFCore.esm
*ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
*SexLab.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*paradise_halls.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*XPMSSE.esp
*quest_pitfighter.esp
*quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
*Athletics Training.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
*RLO - Effects.esp
*RLO - Exteriors.esp
*RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
*RLO - Interiors.esp
*PathOfSorcery.esp
*CFTO.esp
*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
*MLU.esp
*MLU - Summermyst.esp
*Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
*Better Vampires.esp
*SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
*SoS_CoT_Patch.esp
*SOS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp
*SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
*Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
*Mighty Dragons SE Medium Cooked.esp
*Genesis Surface Spawns.esp
*SOTFollowMeAndSwimToo.esp
*Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
*Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
*EFFDialogue.esp
*dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
*BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
*High Level Enemies.esp
*High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
*High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
*TavernGames.esp
*Enchanting Freedom.esp
*Immersive Patrols II.esp
*Immersive Wenches.esp
*iNeed.esp
*iNeed - Extended.esp
*ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
*PuppetMaster.esp
*PlayerValueControler.esp
*sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
*MuscularWomen_Diesel_AR.esp
*Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0.esp
*Extended Encounters.esp
*Radiance.esp
*SkyTweak.esp
*WerewolfMastery.esp
*CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
*LC_immersiveLoot.esp
*The_Sinister_Seven.esp
*NorthernCardinal.esp
*Hunterborn.esp
*Hunterborn - iNeed Patch.esp
*SexLab STDs.esp
*SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
*paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
*paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
*paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
*pahe-tdf-patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Devious Deviants.esp
*SexLab_Dialogues.esp
*sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Im getting whip marks in both PAHE and prison overhaul.

1 hour ago, XeroZex said:

So, I've actually been playing around With Sexlab Romance, with this new framework, and I didn't convert it or anything and I've gotta say..It's been working perfectly, it seems like it doesn't need a conversion at all. No bugs, no crashes or anything. (Although with Sexlab Light it was ctd, with Beta that's no longer the case) Even the MCM menu is working just fine. I can verify that Sexlab Romance is good to go with Sexlab Beta so far with no conversions.

I had the same experience with Sexlab Romance. It works fine. I did load it in the ck and resave, but that is all.

12 hours ago, hey_danielx said:

I'm trying to port zaz animation pack v8.0 (because is a requirement for other mod I want to convert). I have optimized the NIFs, have converted the animations using the havok tool, but when tried to open the file in creation kit, I realized the mod uses an .esm not a .esp. 

My question is: Do I need to convert .esm files too?. I guess I would need to convert the esm to esp using xedit or wyrebash, load the esp in creation kit, save, and finally convert again to esm?

Can anybody share what have you done on these cases?

For me it worked well. In some cases editing the ESP/ESM will make things worse. I usually try the original and try the conversion only if it does not work. For the nifs, make sure you have the latest version of nif optimizer.

6 hours ago, Watchman35 said:

Not tested it yet but tou should convert any oldrim mod to sse anyway just to be safe.

I have been running romance and had no problems with it.  Did not do anything to covert it either.  Seems to work fine.  It should be converted, but have not yet bothered with it.

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

My last port was scent of sex. I have a lot of SkyUI errors, but old rules I have made in Oldrim work fine.

Did anyone get SGO and/or Displaymodel to work? Everytime I try to use one of them the game freezes....

Display Model 2 works perfectly, after full conversion.

I am concerned about your SkyUI errors - there should not be any. You are using the latest official SE version?

OK - I get the same errors from SkyUi.

This one is going to have to go into the unable to convert column until CPU looks at it.

You might add a comment in the Scent of Sex topic.

35 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

At the minute I have running and working with no issues 

Defeat 

Eager NPCs

PAHE

Home Sweet Home

Zaz Craft

Zaz Animations

All animations from Sexlabs lite

Prison Overhaul (Original version)

Dangerous Nights

SexLab Aroused

What was required to get Eager NPCs to work?

38 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I am concerned about your SkyUI errors - there should not be any. You are using the latest official SE version?

This one is going to have to go into the unable to convert column until CPU looks at it.

I am using 5.2 SE. Its a bit irritating, because everything works fine in Scent of sex. I can create - import - export rules, The rules work as they did in oldrim. Editing rules is not working, I can't save changes. And the actor scan  just shows me, and no nearby NPC's, but the scanner itself works..

Well, it isn't an official port and CPU will not make on as long as there are no further updates to SexlabSEBeta....

Will give DM another try. But my CK puts out the hell of errors while loading. it seems to me like the my trouble maker are not the mods but the ck.

I am having a few problems with TDF Prostitution, any advice would be appreciated.

The mod seems to work, but I always have to tell the hooker that its a good place for them and the client, and the hookers won't find clients of their own, (they just stand there and look at each other). I did assign a hooker to work Whiterun, and she makes coin. I think its probably a trigger thing, and I don't know how to fix it.

Guys Id like to ask something. Sexlab beta works fine, but Id like to ask how I can import new animation packs? I mean, ive converted all Zaz animation .hkx files to sse format but when i install it, how can I register them because there is no SLAL for SSE(no JContainers). Any ideas? Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

I am having a few problems with TDF Prostitution, any advice would be appreciated.

The mod seems to work, but I always have to tell the hooker that its a good place for them and the client, and the hookers won't find clients of their own, (they just stand there and look at each other). I did assign a hooker to work Whiterun, and she makes coin. I think its probably a trigger thing, and I don't know how to fix it.

For me the Quasmoke travel spell works. jump there and jump back and the sceen starts. Even with subtitles on, there is no dialog. 

2 minutes ago, Salazar12 said:

Guys Id like to ask something. Sexlab beta works fine, but Id like to ask how I can import new animation packs? I mean, ive converted all Zaz animation .hkx files to sse format but when i install it, how can I register them because there is no SLAL for SSE(no JContainers). Any ideas? Thanks!

Zaz has a register option in its Mcm menu it registered for me straight away. You can import all the animations from sexlab lite into the beta they work you just need to copy them over from the meshes/actors folder and also copy and replace the sslAnimationDefault and sslCreatureAnimationDefault files from the scripts folder in sexlabLite inot sesxlab beta

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

I made a step forward. The dialogs are there. When is say: lets get you rigged up, the menu opens, but whatever i choose, nothing happens. 

Edit: I just needed a reload... Next step SGO...hm... just woder how the wheel menu will work.

11 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

Zaz has a register option in its Mcm menu it registered for me straight away. You can import all the animations from sexlab lite into the beta they work you just need to copy them over from the meshes/actors folder and also copy and replace the sslAnimationDefault and sslCreatureAnimationDefault files from the scripts folder in sexlabLite inot sesxlab beta

Thanks for the reply bro. But i mean like, lets say i install https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ this, how do i get it to work into sex lab beta? Becuz there is no slal to load these animations can you help me please im trying whole day but nothing works x.x

15 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

Just wonder if this will also work with the anim list from Oldrim... has anyone tried this?

35 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

I believe TDF only has the whores actively soliciting during late night and early morning hours, the rest of the day they don't "work", that way you have less chance of the local children playing a game where your whores decided to lay down on the job.  And of course it just does a quick off-hand calculation of how much they should have earned when you give them a few days, just following them around and asking them to give you what they earned right after sex isn't going to work.

8 minutes ago, Salazar12 said:

Thanks for the reply bro. But i mean like, lets say i install https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ this, how do i get it to work into sex lab beta? Becuz there is no slal to load these animations can you help me please im trying whole day but nothing works x.x

FunnyBiz is built into sexlabLite or a lot of them are anyway.

On 1/21/2018 at 12:54 AM, Ashal said:

Sidenote: The debug effect spell exists only as a scripting test for myself or other modders looking for an easy test trigger, NOT as an animation starter like match maker. Whatever the debug spells do, is whatever function I was last testing myself. Which is why it's a "debug" spell and not a "start sex" spell. In this case, the last thing I was testing before releasing the beta was confirming the TFC functions from PapyrusUtil work as expected just before I released version 3.4 of that for SE.

When the actual full release of 1.63 is out, I'll swap it over to a matchmaker like function specifically to avoid this confusion. For now, however, it's simply my goto script (sslEffectDebug) for testing shit.

Would you mind releasing a version of the beta with the Debug tagging the participant for sex, it would help a lot with the bug testing since I no longer have room in my load order to dedicate a plug in just to initiate sex and most mods aren't 100% guarenteed to cause sex via easy to use dialogue without some extra work. Mostly I'm popping in with new characters and new load orders to test stuff and to see how sexlab reacts.

On another note, I had installed the sexlab vanilla voices mod but it doesn't give the user any voice options. Also tried the extra voices mod with a voice pack but still got nothing. Vanilla voices does affect the npc though, since the male voices were coming through.

Ran into an odd bug I couldn't replicate where the two characters were stuck in very unalligned positions, so much so I'm sure it was a bug that they were so far apart, where I was unable to switch to any other animations and it kept repeating the same phase until I manually ended the animations with a hotkey.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

I believe TDF only has the whores actively soliciting during late night and early morning hours, the rest of the day they don't "work", that way you have less chance of the local children playing a game where your whores decided to lay down on the job.  And of course it just does a quick off-hand calculation of how much they should have earned when you give them a few days, just following them around and asking them to give you what they earned right after sex isn't going to work.

I don't bother them after I assign them to a city, but if I'm in the city a few days later I will ask them if they earned any money (if I think of it), That part of it works fine in SE. So far I have only assigned 1 to Whiterun, and she seems to have coin for me every few days. Its the main part I'm having trouble with, maybe I'll try to recompile the scripts, and see if that helps.