SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 minutes ago, SirGalahad_theChaste said:

So far I managed to convert

TDF
Aroused Redux
Attraction
Approach
Defeat (changing animation page causes immediate crash, everything else about it working)
Cult of Dibella
Combat Arousal
Sexlab Solutions
Sexlab Dialogues
Simple Masochism
ZaZAnimationPack (MCM loads have not tried much with it yet)

After an hour of testing with about 50 other mods I'm considering these stabilish. There is still no dialogue response from npcs, although the pc has options available, animations are working for me. I am guessing this is related to not having Fus Ro D'oh for SE yet. I heard that's on the way.

As for animations. Some took almost a minute or so to load at first. Some of these mods are set to be updated every few seconds and things run smoother if you increase the time they run checks on actors. Though since I also merged SL lite animations into SL SE 1.63 Beta, I now have a lot of animations I really don't need. Is it simple enough to just delete the hkx animations files I don't need without breaking everything? Or do I also have to change other breakable things.

Share your secrets lmao jk

I read the link provided. Seems complicated, but that’s because I never done it before. Wonder if there’s a walkthrough, a video of some sorts

42 minutes ago, Azurahawk said:

Share your secrets lmao jk

I read the link provided. Seems complicated, but that’s because I never done it before. Wonder if there’s a walkthrough, a video of some sorts

There are plenty out there just go on youtube and search for oldrim to sse mod conversion. Once you have done it a couple of times it is not that difficult.

I am not sure if this is causing the issue or XP skeleton or some other mod but...I am getting T-pose on skeletons and draugrs. They stand still in T-pose, aggro me but do not do anything. I've tried resetting SL to default, cleaning animation registry, reinstall XPMSSE HDT, run FNIS, etc....

still getting T-pose on draugrs and skeletons. I would think the T-pose would be caused by some .hkx file...but I do not know what~ FNIS .hkx patch did not bring up any errors, in fact, no errors pop up when I run FNIS.

Here is my load order:

loadorder.txt

edit: it doesn't show on the load order but FNIS has both Creature Pack 7.0 and FNIS Spells 7.0 installed (or rather, merged) into the main FNIS mod.

29 minutes ago, futilepath said:

I am not sure if this is causing the issue or XP skeleton or some other mod but...I am getting T-pose on skeletons and draugrs. They stand still in T-pose, aggro me but do not do anything. I've tried resetting SL to default, cleaning animation registry, reinstall XPMSSE HDT, run FNIS, etc....

still getting T-pose on draugrs and skeletons. I would think the T-pose would be caused by some .hkx file...but I do not know what~ FNIS .hkx patch did not bring up any errors, in fact, no errors pop up when I run FNIS.

Here is my load order:

loadorder.txt

edit: it doesn't show on the load order but FNIS has both Creature Pack 7.0 and FNIS Spells 7.0 installed (or rather, merged) into the main FNIS mod.

ignore that, got it fixed. apparently NecroAnimation had the animation and behavior files not converted to SSE....even tho FNIS compatibility patch did not detect it. weird~

7 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

I watched how converting is done and it doesn’t seem too hard. My concern is the coding aspect between 32 to 64.

The rule of thumb I've been following is don't convert mods that have dll's (unless you have the source and know how to recompile it for 64bit).

Most everything else seems to work if you convert esp's, meshes and animations. Complex mods like CACO or CCOR work out of the box after conversion.

51 minutes ago, petronius said:

Did you have to rune Silent Voice Genarator to replace Fuz Ro DoH?

Yes.. Well i dont know if i "had" to but i chose to do so, i dont like to half-ass stuff, tho it took NMM 10 - 15 minuts to install / unpack all those voice files.. :smile:

17 hours ago, petronius said:

The rule of thumb I've been following is don't convert mods that have dll's (unless you have the source and know how to recompile it for 64bit).

Most everything else seems to work if you convert esp's, meshes and animations. Complex mods like CACO or CCOR work out of the box after conversion.

Ah, so Defeat may not be an option. Because it isnt reading through fnis

1 hour ago, Mazhen said:

Defeat is working perfectly for me... and is reading fine through FNIS..

Same here. I have Defeat, Fertility Mode, Aroused Redux and SL Adventures working pretty well together. Adventures is a very good compliment to Defeat. The one issue I have had with Adventures is I have to hit the ~ key to start the animation sequence and then to start the actual animation, click it on and off.

I have been on SE for a while but I am still regularly thrilled at how stable it is even with a couple hundred mods.

Hey guys. So, Ive tried to port some Sexlab mods to SSE, and some work, most dont work. Devious devices I have installed, resaved etc. but it crashes after 2 minutes ingame. Because its more complex (SKSE DLL etc.). Welp, I think we have to wait for someone to port it, but I dont think we will get  a port. SSE feels really dead, most modders stick to Oldrim. Sigh. I wish they gave it a chance, I cant understand why Ppl are still wasting time on an 2011 game instead of moving on.

32 minutes ago, Salazar12 said:

Hey guys. So, Ive tried to port some Sexlab mods to SSE, and some work, most dont work. Devious devices I have installed, resaved etc. but it crashes after 2 minutes ingame. Because its more complex (SKSE DLL etc.). Welp, I think we have to wait for someone to port it, but I dont think we will get  a port. SSE feels really dead, most modders stick to Oldrim. Sigh. I wish they gave it a chance, I cant understand why Ppl are still wasting time on an 2011 game instead of moving on.

Most modders are waiting for skse to come out of alpha until they port. With bethesda releasing update patches for the game skse needs to be updated each time. Which then means the modders need to update their mods. People are waiting for bethesda to stop patching the game before porting and skse is stable.

4 minutes ago, Salazar12 said:

Thats wrong. Bethesda has changed their update system, they dont update the .exe anymore, they just insert an updated esp file which doesnt affect skse. Skse is only in alpha because of professionality but its stable already, so theres no point to wait.

If the modders wish to wait for skse to come out of alpha then we have to be patient. SSE modding has gone nuts the last few months with many ports/new mods arriving daily. And remember Sexlab SE has only been out in BETA for a couple of weeks it is still time for testing. Thanks to testing by some members on this thread some mod authors are preparing proper SSE ports because of their feedback.

Thanks for posting this, I have gotten several mods to work and it seems to be pretty painless to update them too.

However, there is one mod lol... specifically its hkx files will not update, the batch file throwing error for each detected file, saying - it cant find it and asking is it a real hkx file.

The mod in question is https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2625-m2m-gay-animations  I am surprised it was the one to give me trouble, its so simple. just animations and an esp.  Are there some known circumstances where the oldrim hkx files wont convert?  I've scoured the net, and seen several folks with the same issue but no response as to what the problem is, and no help docs explainging no-go oldrim hkx files.

What could it be? D:

EDIT:----------------------------------------
Fixed it lol.... two things, I seemed to have been using an outdated version of FNIS still, that and I also forgot one of the hkx files in the behaviors folder, perhaps I was getting the errors on those because they were already updated previously?  Regardless, I think the main issue was the one file and the outdated FNIS mod.

So we can add these to the existing list of what works for SSE...

M2M_Animations

SexTalk

I can confirm the others listed previously in this topic did convert and work fine for me too.

8 hours ago, Watchman35 said:

If the modders wish to wait for skse to come out of alpha then we have to be patient. SSE modding has gone nuts the last few months with many ports/new mods arriving daily. And remember Sexlab SE has only been out in BETA for a couple of weeks it is still time for testing. Thanks to testing by some members on this thread some mod authors are preparing proper SSE ports because of their feedback.

This gives me butterflies lol the loverslab community is baller unlike Nexus xP

10 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

So as far as converting being possible, Sexlab Seperate Orgasm has a file called AnimspeedPlugin.dll in the SKSE/plugins folder, this type of file cannot be converted?

Any .dll files need to be converted from source from 32bit to 64bit.  So your likely waiting on the mod author unless you have access and permissions to the source files and know how to convert it.