SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

10 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

So as far as converting being possible, Sexlab Seperate Orgasm has a file called AnimspeedPlugin.dll in the SKSE/plugins folder, this type of file cannot be converted?

I don't know if the dll is needs converting to 64bit or not but I have Sexlab Separate Orgasm installed and it looks like it works perfectly.

If I may, I'd like to request a feature for Sexlab, something I'm sure has been asked before. I have no idea how hard it would be to implement.

Anyways:

There are a lot of Sexlab audio sets. Different voices, different kinds of sex sounds (oral, gentle, brutal/animalistic, the impact noises when thrusting, etc.) and so on. I've tried to replace certain sounds to improve the experience with mixed results at best, and complete garbage at worst. In some cases the sounds don't work at all.  I'm just not good enough to get them to work as well as I'd like.

I would like to see an add-on that makes or enables Sexlab to match the animation to a set of sounds. Either a mod, or changes to the next version of Sexlab.

For example, if a character is giving or getting a BJ, I'd like to hear the gulping and moaning, maybe some deep-throat choking noises, with a swallowing or gurgling cumshot sound. If the character is getting pounded by a horse or troll, the sounds should be squishy, hardcore, with some loud moans or screams. The cumshot should be sploogy, drawn-out, and make me think my poor hapless Dovahkiin just got reamed big-time.

Ideally, the animation would match the noises. For instance, an oral scene would not have thrusting noises of groin on thigh, and the cumshot of anal would not have swallowing. At current, there is no control over this. The cumshot is one of two WAV files, chosen randomly.

On 1/28/2018 at 9:21 AM, blueballbob said:

Got the following converted using DirtyWeasel's Methods:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LB0whktFU

Did the following for all mods:

extracted any BSA Files

.HKX conversions of animations

.Nif conversions

Creation Kit update for the esp or esm files  https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2953784-change-esm-file-back-to-esp/

SSEdit Cleaning

Worked (MCM Loaded and seems to function)

AmorousAdventures-v3_2_1

Aroused V28b Loose

Eager NPCs_20161127_English

Defeat v5.3.5

Devious Devices Assets30e

Reward Your Followers v9

SexLab Solutions v5.0.7

Vanilla Voices

ZazAnimationPackCBBEV_8_0

Missing a Requirement (didn't work but loaded)

ParadiseHalls Lives On7_2_4 - MCM loaded but mod stuck in Stopped state.  Couldn't figure out why.  Many script errors in the Papyrus logs.

Devious Devices Integration4 - SKSE 32bit plugin  Got CTD eventually

-- Devious Devices Expansion4  - Dependent on Integration

-- Devious Devices for Him 9 - Dependent on Integration

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 - Missing Jcontainers for SSE of course.  Tried it anyways, but didn't work.

-- MoreNastyCritters v11C - Needs working Creature Framework

-- HentaiCreatures MNCv11C - Needs working Creature Framework

WetFunctionRedux 39 - MCM loads but doesn't function with no 'Full' SSE Racemenu.  Using Alpha 4 is missing the NioOverride functionality (or WetFunction doesn't see it, reports 'broken')

That's it so far.  Might try some more but getting down to mods that need JContainers or a RaceMenu with NioOverride fuctionality. 

Got these 3 converted and working.  No major papyrus errors, CTD, or save game corruption.

Simple Slavery 5.31 WITHOUT Devious Framework

SexLab Adventures 0.62b

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 342

2 hours ago, quino123 said:

I don't know if the dll is needs converting to 64bit or not but I have Sexlab Separate Orgasm installed and it looks like it works perfectly.

I guess it wont waste anything but a little time to try, I assume that DLL has to do with the actors speeding up as they get closer to orgasm.

3 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I guess it wont waste anything but a little time to try, I assume that DLL has to do with the actors speeding up as they get closer to orgasm.

Doesn't hurt to try them, just be careful with your saves.  If you start getting CTDs, go back to a save you had before you added the mod that had the SKSE dll.

Might want to check the SKSE logs for errors when trying a 32bit DLL as well.  Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

3 hours ago, blueballbob said:

Doesn't hurt to try them, just be careful with your saves.  If you start getting CTDs, go back to a save you had before you added the mod that had the SKSE dll.

Might want to check the SKSE logs for errors when trying a 32bit DLL as well.  Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

Oh yeah, I have learned this lesson before, not a problem this time as I couldnt get the widgets to show. If I put it on autopilot my resources went down as they are supposed to but manually I got nothing. It also seemed to stop Arousal reductions but that was something I noticed right as I had decided to not use it so not much testing to see if thats what really happened with that complication.

Its all working for me, so far every old sexlab mod works that ive tried with SLFse-1.63, though ive not messed with any dll's since it was said they wont work just yet.  Ive been using skse for months without any problems, the mcm menus work, and a ton of mods with scripts are working perfect too.

I was using a lite version of SAM for the last year, but just switched to SOS lite to test all the things here.  I hear over at vectorplexus that there is a new SAMse in the works too :smile:

I was amazed how the mods just worked after minor conversion stuff, and no bugs I've detected yet, but I keep testing and trying to find them.  Seems like the bug crushing has already been done lol!  Instead what we have is the issue of any remaining features missing in skse that some mods relied on?  Or is there none of that anymore? 

I was even able to generate fus ro d-oh with the SSE silent voices mod, they say soon there will be an automated skse based version (fus ro d-oh) that doesnt eat up so much disk space lol, but the silent voices manual method works great too, lip sync and all works for me with Sex Talk and other SL mods.

9 hours ago, blueballbob said:

Got these 3 converted and working.  No major papyrus errors, CTD, or save game corruption.

SexLab Adventures 0.62b

Hey Bob, sorry about the ball thing btw, I was wondering....did you have to have Zaz Animation for Prison Overhaul? I cant find anywhere on POP that says it requires Zaz but when I try and open it in CK it says I am missing Zaz as a master. I have Adventures also, it seems to work very well and is a fun mod

On 1/22/2018 at 7:02 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Two warnings is TWO warnings too many, almost all warnings are FATAL.  Fix them.

If you don't know how to fix the warnings, post the WHOLE text from the FNIS output box here and we'll help you figure out why you're getting warnings. 

Here

Now what DO I need to do?

Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Follow me for Sex_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Follow me for Sex>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A1_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A1_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A1_S3.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A2_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A2_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A2_S3.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A1_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A1_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A2_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A2_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A3_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A3_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A3_S3.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissF1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissF3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissMF1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissMF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissM1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissM2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissM3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sLayDownEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sLayDownLoop.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sLayDownExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPoleDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceA1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceA2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceB1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceB2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceC1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceC2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceC3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceD1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceD2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceE1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceE2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceE3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceF1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceG1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceG2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceG3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceH1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceH2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceI1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceI2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceI3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceJ1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceJ2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceK1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceK2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceL1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceL2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceL1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripBoots1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripBoots2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripArmor1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripArmor2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripUndies1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripUndies2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPillory.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPillory.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sFurnitureExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V3.2  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading ArsenicPose1 V?.? ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

9005 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character).
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 65 Warning(s).

This all happened when I tried to convert Sexlab defeat to SE.

I uninstalled and remove everything about Sexlab defeat. 

When I scan FNIS, that happens.

HELP ME

40 minutes ago, John Las said:

Here

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Follow me for Sex_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Follow me for Sex>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A1_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A1_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A1_S3.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A2_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A2_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sKiss1_A2_S3.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A1_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A1_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A2_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A2_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A3_S1.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A3_S2.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sCumOnMe_A3_S3.HKX not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissF1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissF3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissMF1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissMF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissM1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissM2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPissM3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sLayDownEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sLayDownLoop.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sLayDownExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sPoleDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceA1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceA2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceB1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceB2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceC1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceC2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceC3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceD1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceD2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceE1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceE2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceE3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceF1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceG1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceG2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceG3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceH1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceH2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceI1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceI2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceI3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceJ1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceJ2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceK1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceK2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sDanceL2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripBoots1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripBoots2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripArmor1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripArmor2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripUndies1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sStripUndies2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Follow me for Sex\fm4sFurnitureExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V3.2  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

65 Warning(s).

HELP ME

1. You have to convert  hkx files to 64bit before using them.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/

2. I don't think the animations that are throwing errors are even from Defeat. It looks like you have "Follow me for sex" installed. Or you have a different mod that installs those animations. Delete those and rerun FNIS.

Edit: posted wrong link fixed

16 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Hey Bob, sorry about the ball thing btw, I was wondering....did you have to have Zaz Animation for Prison Overhaul? I cant find anywhere on POP that says it requires Zaz but when I try and open it in CK it says I am missing Zaz as a master. I have Adventures also, it seems to work very well and is a fun mod

Yeah convered Zaz 8.0 already.  Have Zaz enabled whrn you open POP in CK and it will convert fine.

Got the following converted using DirtyWeasel's Methods:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LB0whktFU

Did the following for all mods:

extracted any BSA Files

.HKX conversions of animations

.Nif conversions

Creation Kit update for the esp or esm files  https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2953784-change-esm-file-back-to-esp/

SSEdit Cleaning

Worked (MCM Loaded and seems to function)

AmorousAdventures-v3_2_1

Aroused V28b Loose

Eager NPCs_20161127_English

Defeat v5.3.5

Devious Devices Assets30e

Reward Your Followers v9

SexLab Adventures 0.62b

SexLab Solutions v5.0.7

Vanilla Voices

ZazAnimationPackCBBEV_8_0

New Working:

From The Deeps (redone) 2.52

Things in the Dark 2.11

Missing a Requirement (didn't work but loaded)

ParadiseHalls Lives On7_2_4 - MCM loaded but mod stuck in Stopped state.  Couldn't figure out why.  Many script errors in the Papyrus logs.

Devious Devices Integration4 - SKSE 32bit plugin  Got CTD eventually

-- Devious Devices Expansion4  - Dependent on Integration

-- Devious Devices for Him 9 - Dependent on Integration

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 - Missing Jcontainers for SSE of course.  Tried it anyways, but didn't work.

-- MoreNastyCritters v11C - Needs working Creature Framework

-- HentaiCreatures MNCv11C - Needs working Creature Framework

WetFunctionRedux 39 - MCM loads but doesn't function with no 'Full' SSE Racemenu.  Using Alpha 4 is missing the NioOverride functionality (or WetFunction doesn't see it, reports 'broken')

New Not Working:

SexLab Stories (2017-12-22) - Creation Club Crashes when trying to save the converted ESP file.  Loads with a lot of errors, but didn't investigate them, so probably something need to be looked at before doing the conversion.

40 minutes ago, Slammer64 said:

Beeingfemale has a 32bit dll, you'll have to wait...

It was my first time checking into it :confused: I'm just reporting in what I discover. 

I want to try out the animation mods, but the author stated SLAL has become a mess of late and is trying to integrate it into Sexlab framework. So not sure if it be wise to pursue animations like funnybizness

34 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

It seems that quite few mods use 32 bit dlls. The solution might be to use a 64 bit wrapper. 

I am not good with programming, but I do know that there is source code on github. 

Would someone be able to string something together? 

From what I gather researching its not necessarily so easy, in fact the dll files may need to be rewritten as well as compiled in 64bit.  It really depends on what code they put in it, so its likely a different situation for each mod.

3 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

From what I gather researching its not necessarily so easy, in fact the dll files may need to be rewritten as well as compiled in 64bit.  It really depends on what code they put in it, so its likely a different situation for each mod.

Hence why Sexlab Framework is still in beta. The framework itself I believe is coded from scratch, due to the fact it never existed within Skyrim. I never worked on the project, but I can only imagine the length of the code being over 1000 lines. 

Then again, the code you speak of maybe entirely different and not something one can read off of python, java, javascript, C#, or C++

32 minutes ago, Azurahawk said:

Hence why Sexlab Framework is still in beta. The framework itself I believe is coded from scratch, due to the fact it never existed within Skyrim. I never worked on the project, but I can only imagine the length of the code being over 1000 lines. 

Then again, the code you speak of maybe entirely different and not something one can read off of python, java, javascript, C#, or C++

Im guessing its C++ in the dll's and since the Skyrim engine is different things hooking into it must be rewritten to account for it, basically the same situation that SKSE faced, only for them it was hugely complex.

Im hoping that a lot of these SL dll's are going to be easier to convert than that, since skse and SL are doing most of the things and hooking the skyrim engine through skse etc.  Perhaps some of these dll's are strictly SL & SKSE related and can convert super easily from source code, but some might be a real PITA and need a rewrite lol.  I wish I knew how to do it I might try a few, but its really up to those that have the source and know what it means in relation to SSE and other mods.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:42 PM, John Las said:

Here

Spoiler

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

Spoiler

65 Warning(s).

HELP ME

Fix the animations that say they aren't compatible with SE obviously but also do not check options you do not have installed!

You have also checked the "Gender Specific Animations" option but the output clearly shows you have no gender specific animations installed.

Did you not know that checking options you do not have installed is also a FATAL error? 

Did anyone get the estrus anims to work? I have problems with the tentacle anims and I need them for Estrus chaurus and the spider addon. I thing that EC and ES will work, but I can't test them as long as the anims freeze my game. 

And is there a timetable for beta2 or an official release of SL 1.63?