SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

29 minutes ago, Ashal said:

In my very limited testing, it simply doesn't work and the animation doesn't change. 

During my test, I only have one FFF animation, and around 5-6 FMM and FFM ones. Is it possible to change from FFF to the other two once the scene has started? If I didn't specify my PC or one of the partners as male in SL beforehand (they're all females originally), it always plays the FFF one and loops it over and over when I press "O". Which is rather odd since I don't remember it being like that in Oldrim.

This doesn't happen with FM animations.

1 hour ago, Ashal said:

In my very limited testing, it simply doesn't work and the animation doesn't change. 

Can you cite any specific mods that did, or did not, work as expected? For future reference.

Honestly, I doubt there should be many issues with the SE version here specifically. Most, if not all, incompatibilities should just be related to lack of a needed SKSE plugin I don't control, not converting needed hkx animations to 64bit, and/or not extracting BSAs.

Here are the mods that, with the correct conversion, work fine:

paradise_halls.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabDefeat
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension_hf.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
prostitutes.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
LoversComfort.esp
MiasLair.esp
BesEss.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabGuild.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab Submit Serana.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

I have not yet come across a mod that would not work at 1.63.
Except for mods that require extensions which are not yet available.

18 minutes ago, torn said:

Here are the mods that, with the correct conversion, work fine:

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

Have you visited the Underground Bath in the temple yet? Do the statues down there have their textures bugged out?

And MNC works? I thought it requires Jcontainer or something.

2 hours ago, Apollo04 said:

This is your problem. The conversion method is for the mod to work with SL SE Beta. SL Light doesn't use SKSE. The way it handles the animations is different >>> You get T-pose. If you want the mod to work with SL Light, go check out Vinfamy's guide.

Not on my PC at the moment so I can't test those animations, but you seem to be trying to use creature animations. Have you turned on "Allow Creature Animation" in SL MCM?

That said, since Ashal already said that this topic is not for SL Light related things. I'll stop replying to things like above from now on. Maybe you can make another thread if you still have issues :).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is switching animations bugging? It just doesn't do anything or just starts the same animation over and over? The latter is what (seems to be) happening to me.

Is there any way to reset the issue?

I uninstalled defeat, and ran FNIS again, but still get the T-pose again

Do i have to follow through and get the framework installed?

Also rather than copying the files from Tools/Havoc folder to wouldnt' it be better to simply cut and pase, so we don't run the batch twice with the FNIS behaviour hex file?

On 1/19/2018 at 10:47 PM, Apollo04 said:

I don't use Defeat, but just downloaded it and took a look. It's nothing that the guide didn't mention + a bit of reading on this same thread.

Again:
- Download Defeat. Don't install it.
- Extract it to a separate location.
- Download and run BSA Extractor (link in the guide). Extract the content of SexLabDefeat.bsa. Copy those content over to the Defeat folder. Delete bsa file.
- Download this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68910-simple-batch-conversion-skyrim-to-skyrim-se-hkx/
- Extract it into Skyrim Special Edition/Tools/HavokBehaviorPostProcess (where HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe is).

- Go to <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. You will see a bunch of hkx files. Copy them all into the Havok folder above.
- Run convert_HKX.bat. Wait until it finishes.

- Copy those very same hkx files back into <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/animations/Defeat. Overwrite everything.

- Go to <Defeat folder>/meshes/actors/character/behaviors. You will see 1 hkx file. Repeat the steps above.
- Repack <Defeat folder> into zip or 7z.
- Install it.
- Open its esp file in CK. You will get a lot of errors. Ignore them all.
- Once the file loaded, press the save icon. You might get a lot of errors again. Ignore them.
- Once it's done saving, exit CK.

- Run FNIS.

There you have it. The mod is converted.

And no, I don't think there's an unofficial place to post converted mods like this. Unless the author said that it's alright to modify and share their mods, it's safe to assume that we can only modify his/her mod for personal use, not sharing.

Works like a charm for me, thank you

Tested defeat and SexlabAroused (redux).

The former works well enough thus far, but the latter crash 10 to 20 second after loading.

Need more test. Will redo the conversion to see if it changes anything. (CK is so slowwwww).

This is...capricious. CTD for some character, not for others.

And PSQ which I wanted to test doesn't appear at all.

edit:

Semi-solved: it's something in the skse folder, probably not a sexlab problem, psq never register though which seems to be already a problem in oldrim, maybe some iffy scripting in the ski controller.

I have no permission from anyone to port their mods to Skyrim SE and share them.
Conversions I do are for my own use, and will be shared with the authors if they want.
Logjams on conversion were SKSE, SkyUI (for MCM), FNIS, and Sexlab. Those all have SE versions now; "Fish" build or some version of Beta.
Bodyslide on SE is wonderful, and for many mods is required now.
No mod can be expected to work on SE without some amount of conversion.
At the very least,
1) Unpack any BSA
2) Process all NIFs (except facegen) with Nif Optimizer
3) Convert all HKX animation files
4) "Touch" all ESM and ESP file with the CK so it rewrites them

With these steps being done, pretty much any Classic Skyrim mod should work unless it depends on a 32 bit DLL.

My interest was primarily to get PAHE and Home Sweet Home running on SE.
PAHE dependencies are Sexlab, SKSE, SkyUI (for MCM), and Zaz Animation Pack.
ZAZ Animation pack was the first conversion required. I used 7.0. Works without error Sexlab SE. Does not work on Sexlab Light.
Sexlab Aroused Redoux and it's widget were not listed as required, but they were to me. Both work perfectly after conversion.
Devious Devices is another I wanted. Assets and Expansion convert perfectly. Integration uses a 32 bit DLL. Works without - but has log errors.
Serial Strip - works perfectly.
Serial Stripper - does not recognize my key press, reasons unknown. Would probably fail on Classic also.
Heretical Resources - works perfectly after conversion.
I'll Take the Display Model II - works perfectly. Amulet of Control and all dialogues - perfect.
Ceriwiden - works perfectly.
Sophia - works wonderfully
Mirai - favourite companion and new mod test guinea pig - works wonderfully
I am using SOS Lite - but that is probably the official port. I should revisit now...
ZAZ Craft 2.0 - works perfectly

PAHE and HSH work perfectly

The Beta seems to be a bit slow on startup but stable.

The most important thing for me is that Scent of Sex seem to work.. I will test it a bit more...

It seems to be a problem that some conversions work for some ppl and others not.... Just tested PAHE and failed.Display model came up with the dialogs, but nothing happened.

iv tried the beta for the past few days now and it seems to be stable although i do only have a couple of mobs installed to start the sex animations I.e SexLab-AmorousAdventures, Collage days Winterhold, Defeat and SoS Lite, all seem to be working well would add more to try other mods but im no modder i wouldnt no were to start to convert them lol

2 minutes ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

this is so great! quick question, in order to convert any oldrim mod I basically have to extract the BSAs and convert the animations and then touch it with the new CK right? just that? 

dont forget to process your nif files

Then you should be good to go

Following the instructions in the thread here I got SLSE1.63 and Defeat going, both are running well. No odd behaviors other than a lot of teleporting around in a sex scene setup. SSE is amazingly stable, days without even one ctd and even though a bit outdated I followed SEPTIM (85%) and it looks great too. Skyrim is fun again! Thanks!

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

Devious Devices is another I wanted. Assets and Expansion convert perfectly. Integration uses a 32 bit DLL. Works without - but has log errors.

Assets and Integration work for me but using Expansion crashes my game about a minute in it seems.

What exactly did you do to convert it ? Might've just been an error on my part during converting but I want to make sure.

1 hour ago, Icpmcp said:

Assets and Integration work for me but using Expansion crashes my game about a minute in it seems.

What exactly did you do to convert it ? Might've just been an error on my part during converting but I want to make sure.

I used the checklist I posted a few entries back. Crashes I have had at random places I tracked back to accidentally converting NIFs from Facegen.

For expansion, make sure you use Nif Optimizer on the entire DDx Meshes directory. Ton of Nifs in there.

Otherwise, nothing special. Convert ESM to ESP, touch it with CK, change it back to ESM.

Not real sure which version of Devious Devices I used - probably not 4.0.

Files in the version I used are dated 11/19/2016.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

I used the checklist I posted a few entries back. Crashes I have had at random places I tracked back to accidentally converting NIFs from Facegen.

For expansion, make sure you use Nif Optimizer on the entire DDx Meshes directory. Ton of Nifs in there.

Otherwise, nothing special. Convert ESM to ESP, touch it with CK, change it back to ESM.

Not real sure which version of Devious Devices I used - probably not 4.0.

Files in the version I used are dated 11/19/2016.

I re-optimized my nif files and redid the esm touchup (esm > esp with wrye, load in CK and save, esp > esm with wrye again) but it still crashes my game some seconds after loading.

Gave me the message "Devious Devices v4.0 initialized" though.

I'm guessing this wont work unless I use older files but the files I found here on LL are all version 4.0 and the github is probably the same too.

Guess I'll just have it deactivated for now.

4 minutes ago, Icpmcp said:

I re-optimized my nif files and redid the esm touchup (esm > esp with wrye, load in CK and save, esp > esm with wrye again) but it still crashes my game some seconds after loading.

Gave me the message "Devious Devices v4.0 initialized" though.

I'm guessing this wont work unless I use older files but the files I found here on LL are all version 4.0 and the github is probably the same too.

Guess I'll just have it deactivated for now.

Well that is simply - irritating.

The link for Devious Devices - Assets still takes you to 3.0E:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/30855-devious-skyrim/

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Then you DIDN'T get a clean run of FNIS. It's not enough to just run it, you have to FIX any issues. T-Pose is the classic, "you didn't do it right" symptom.

9005 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character).
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

I received 2 warnings, and those same warnings were there even when everything was running successfully.

So yes I did do it right.

it's' something else that triggers the T-pose issue.

6 hours ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

add another name to the list of Defeat working perfectly after conversion! I'm about to try the SOS full because I'm tired of getting raped by small dicks :tongue:

Try Lazy body edit, It adjusts genital size among other things. it won't do all the NPCs at once, you will have to do them one at a time but it will probably do what you want.

2 hours ago, John Las said:

9005 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character).
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

I received 2 warnings, and those same warnings were there even when everything was running successfully.

So yes I did do it right.

it's' something else that triggers the T-pose issue.

Try check marking the HKX file compatibility check. It should show errors if you are getting T-pose.

Use this to convert the files:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68910-simple-batch-conversion-skyrim-to-skyrim-se-hkx/?tab=comments#comment-1723175&searchlight=1

After that you should not be getting anymore T-Poses. 

Fnis.jpg