SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have text files named "happy" and "evilgrin" and "sad," etc. (without the .txt extension) which contain entries like

mfg expression <expression number> <strength>

Then I made keyboard macros containing commands like

`
bat happy
`

The "accent grave" character ("backwards apostrophe" for you non-francophones :classic_biggrin:) in the above command is to open and close the console- what we erroneously refer to as the "tilde key," even though that's inaccurate- it's only the tilde key when the Shift key is held with it.

My "happy" batch file contains the following commands:

mfg expression 2 75
mfg phoneme 5 50

So now when I press my G13 key, my character (or whichever NPC I have targeted) smiles and looks "happy." Great for that post-orgasmic giggle/snuggle fest. Not that I'm all about sex, or anything...

no no, that sounds too complicated and I don't understand anything. isn't there a way to do it through console? I already have mfg fix and expressive facial animation

1 hour ago, muhavaux33 said:

no no, that sounds too complicated and I don't understand anything. isn't there a way to do it through console? I already have mfg fix and expressive facial animation

Yes, of course, just enter the commands according to the syntax I gave above- "mfg expression <expression number> <strength>". Or import them as osmelmc suggested. Or Google up some expressions on the interwebs (also as osmelmc suggested).

Alternatively, you could install the Facial Expressions Project mod, which is MCM driven and may be easier for you.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

Will this ever be updated?

LOL!!! You jump into the middle of a lengthy, detailed, multiparticipant, multifaceted conversation about the ongoing SexLab update work, read none of it, and ask if there's ever going to be a SexLab update. <smh> You can't make this stuff up!

*Snort!* :classic_blink: :classic_biggrin: :classic_huh: :classic_wacko:

OK, sorry, lost my head there for a moment- imagine, actually reading a thread... "OK Boomer," amirite? Lol. What was I thinking?

No, there will probably never be an update.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

LOL!!! You jump into the middle of a lengthy, detailed, multiparticipant, multifaceted conversation about the ongoing SexLab update work, read none of it, and ask if there's ever going to be a SexLab update. <smh> You can't make this stuff up!

*Snort!* :classic_blink: :classic_biggrin: :classic_huh: :classic_wacko:

OK, sorry, lost my head there for a moment- imagine, actually reading a thread... "OK Boomer," amirite? Lol. What was I thinking?

No, there will probably never be an update.

That's what I thought. No update then... ?

But I wouldn't call you Boomer...I'd call you millenial. ;)

I also read a few posts in the thread (can you imagine?) and found this "Never mind. I hadn't read Sailing Rebel's response when I posted the above." *tilts hat*

6 minutes ago, saltshade said:

That's what I thought. ?

One of the small pleasures I get from reading forums here is watching for Vyxenne's responses.

Always good for a chuckle - and makes me quite cautious about my own responses to a thread she is participating in.

I singe easily.

11 minutes ago, fred200 said:

One of the small pleasures I get from reading forums here is watching for Vyxenne's responses.

Always good for a chuckle - and makes me quite cautious about my own responses to a thread she is participating in.

I singe easily.

If you only knew how angry that post made me, but I cooled down enough not to catch the bait or whatever it's supposed to be. It practically oozes of sarcasm. People shouldn't have to watch themselves or be afraid of retaliation when they don't even target anyone. Such things are just bullying by emotionally insecure people.

On 3/9/2021 at 1:16 PM, Vyxenne said:

Yes, of course, just enter the commands according to the syntax I gave above- "mfg expression <expression number> <strength>".

I tried editing the expression using the console commands, but they revert back as well after a certain amount of seconds

4 hours ago, muhavaux33 said:

I tried editing the expression using the console commands, but they revert back as well after a certain amount of seconds

For permanent expression edition try with the ShowRaceMenu command but is just for the player. 

1 minute ago, osmelmc said:

For permanent expression edition try with the ShowRaceMenu command but is just for the player. 

no, showracemenu has many sliders that I would have to edit individually, and I don't to have to open racemenu every single time I want my expression changed.

30 minutes ago, kurovikar said:

is this mod still being supported by the author? or by someone else?

Yes.

30 minutes ago, kurovikar said:

i have a gamebreaking bug that's causing the game to crash so im curious if someone is still working on this project?

Doubtful that SexLab is responsible, but try describing it anyways.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Dude, Rougeshot has 89 mods! So your question has 89 answers. On the other hand, if you could possibly take the time to specify which one(s) of his mods you need info about, I'm sure someone here can help you.

Fortunately rougeshot seems to have a rather specific modding niche, so just counting the 42 in SSE I'm pretty sure the answers are:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Those are sorted by date published, so when figuring out which of those answers corresponds to which mod, make sure to use that same order too.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Dude, Rougeshot has 89 mods! So your question has 89 answers. On the other hand, if you could possibly take the time to specify which one(s) of his mods you need info about, I'm sure someone here can help you.

OOf yup sorry, I meant does his mods that change the skeleton and animations of creatures conflict with the skeletons in Sexlab or mnc? Also dued really needs a allinone pack.

13 hours ago, tasairis said:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Ha ha! Start over! Ya missed the one in the red shirt, over there by the water cooler. :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

OOf yup sorry, I meant does his mods that change the skeleton and animations of creatures conflict with the skeletons in Sexlab or mnc? Also dued really needs a allinone pack.

Yes, I know- as TrashHeiress so kindly pointed out :classic_angry: , approximately 100.00% of Rougeshot's SSE mods are exactly that sort of mod.

ʍou ǝɯ ʇooɥs ʇsnſ

21 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

Will rougeshots mod's conflict with sexlab framework?

The ones with custom skeletons will, the others probably not.

I think the MNC thread has patches for at least some of them. You should probably ask there.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, I know- as TrashHeiress so kindly pointed out :classic_angry: , approximately 100.00% of Rougeshot's SSE mods are exactly that sort of mod.

ʍou ǝɯ ʇooɥs ʇsnſ

Getting angary at me for asking a question ok then thanks any ways, I just wont install them just to be safe.

In the MCM, I'd like to toggle off some of the voices and set player's voice so that it's not on random. But there's no option to sample the voices in MCM, and while I can listen to the wave files inside the mod when the game is off, they are labeled and organized differently than they are in the MCM menu. Ideally, I'd like vFemaleMoan05 to be the player voice with vFemaleMoan01-04 toggled off, but I do not know what these correspond to in the in-game menu for SexLab. Is there a way to sample these voices in the MCM (like an addon mod)? Or maybe someone here knows which wave files go with which MCM toggle option in the Voices and SFX tab of SexLab?

14 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

Getting angary at me for asking a question ok then thanks any ways, I just wont install them just to be safe.

I'm not sure how you inferred anger in my response- there was none. Tasairis says they won't conflict, and I would trust his judgment completely.

Hi dear loverslab users 
I have face one problem related to sexlab. My sexlab suddenly downgraded to lite version. I don't install any mods. Yesterday everything is normal but today ı get error message and my sexlab downgraded to lite version. 

Questions:

1-) Will continuing to use the lite version break other mods?

2-) Download the Sexlab and install it again, will the damage other the mods? 
(ı've too much mod on my skyrim SE) 

33 minutes ago, Centaurian said:

Hi dear loverslab users 
I have face one problem related to sexlab. My sexlab suddenly downgraded to lite version. I don't install any mods. Yesterday everything is normal but today ı get error message and my sexlab downgraded to lite version. 

Questions:

1-) Will continuing to use the lite version break other mods?

2-) Download the Sexlab and install it again, will the damage other the mods? 
(ı've too much mod on my skyrim SE) 

I don't even know how that would have even happened, but lite is not supported by hardly any mods, so I'd redownload the full SE Sexlab Framework and reinstall it. You should be fine reinstalling, don't forget to re-run FNIS.

16 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:
On 3/13/2021 at 8:14 AM, Vyxenne said:

If you use MO, hide everything  containing skeleton.

Got Savage working with MNC that way.

36 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I don't even know how that would have even happened, but lite is not supported by hardly any mods, so I'd redownload the full SE Sexlab Framework and reinstall it. You should be fine reinstalling, don't forget to re-run FNIS.

I install sexlab beta and surprisingly everything works as intended. 

Thanks for help mate. 
You're great ?