SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 2/17/2021 at 9:09 PM, osmelmc said:

In fact you can equip something like a ring with the slot 49 defined on the ESP file but not on  the meshes. If the outfit have right defined the slot partition on the meshes when you equip the ring with the slot 49 just the slot partition of the outfit should disappear. But mostly depends of the render system because in my case sometimes I open the game and the render do what he please

exactly, kinda like Remodeled Armors with the panties. which is why i was sure that itd work with SL and the strip item triggers. :(

On 2/17/2021 at 10:58 PM, Vyxenne said:

They would have to be two separate apparel items - one in Slot 35 and the other in Slot 49 - so yes, two separate nifs. This is astonishingly easy to do in Outfit Studio. If you send me the mod (or a link to it) and tell me which outfit it is (if the mod has more than one outfit), I'll be glad to split them up for you, assuming it's not 75 outfits in a marathon mod like Bikini Armor or Immersive Whatevers...

it is very easy and i tried it that was and it worked i just didnt want to have it as a separate nif and joined as one in the CK. i am sharing an image of the slot 49 parts and you will see why id rather it be part of the rest :) i really worked some majik on this set.

Capture.JPG

@osmelmc:

In the current GitHub build (about a month old now) there is an issue in the Strip Item Editor interface: each of the 2 user-selectable options...

• Never remove
  • Always remove

...is handled as a completely separate and discrete operation with a full reset at each step, prolonging the process and making it exceptionally tedious.

Clarifying: let's say I wish to set the "Always remove" option on an item that is 12 items down in the list of my current outfit items. After I select "Never remove" (the un-bypassable first step) the system does not wait to see if I'm going to choose the next step, but immediately terminates the setting at "Never remove" and hides the cursor somewhere out of sight. Now, in order for me to select "Always remove," I must use my controller, mouse or keyboard to go down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down until I finally arrive at my 12th item again, then I am able to choose Step 2- Always remove. Then, now that I  finally got to set my desired option, I have to arrow-down 13 times to get to my next item. In Beta 8, this is a simple process: select item, select option without having the system reset between each step, arrow down to next item.

Since it is a user-hostile change, i.e. a large step backwards, I'm assuming it's an unintended consequence of providing "Chance of..." on every "Always remove" choice. Maybe it's time to consider changing the process from a drop-down selection to a pair of radio buttons on each item.

Please let me know if my lame attempt at describing the issue is insufficiently clear and I'll make a video of the struggle to set Strip Item Editor options.

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Vyxenne thanks for the detailed description of the issue.

Is true that the Force Page Reset on each option is a nightmare when you have many items. I will check for another solution more accurate instead of the ForcePageReset function.

Ah, the number of times I've written facades for SKI_ConfigBase... API isn't exactly the nicest, is it?

All the option functions allow updating ones other than the current one, like SetOptionFlagsST is (int flags, bool noUpdate = false, string stateName = current state). Set noUpdate=true for all but the last one being updated.

17 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Vyxenne thanks for the detailed description of the issue.

Is true that the Force Page Reset on each option is a nightmare when you have many items. I will check for another solution more accurate instead of the ForcePageReset function.

Thank you from the bottom of my slutty little heart for doing this!

HeresMyUnderwearReduced.png

57 minutes ago, rtog said:

this message appears "outdated or skyrim install detected. sexlab currently requires skyrim v1.9.32 or newer in order to function. to continue using this mod; you must update your install and reload your game", what does it mean

You installed the wrong version. Get the SE version (1.63 beta8) from the first post on this  thread.

21 hours ago, rtog said:

this message appears "outdated or skyrim install detected. sexlab currently requires skyrim v1.9.32 or newer in order to function. to continue using this mod; you must update your install and reload your game", what does it mean

It probably means you have installed the Oldrim version of SexLab Framework into your SSE game.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, tasairis said:

Ah, the number of times I've written facades for SKI_ConfigBase... API isn't exactly the nicest, is it?

All the option functions allow updating ones other than the current one, like SetOptionFlagsST is (int flags, bool noUpdate = false, string stateName = current state). Set noUpdate=true for all but the last one being updated.

Thanks. I already fixed it using a GoToState() before the SET functions with the name of the Option as the State. But thanks to you I noticed just now that I don't need the GoToState because the function allow set it as parameter so I going to change that right now... Thanks again.

My real issue is change the Page to show the Animation selected from the "Toggle Animations" page on the "Animation Editor" page. I already try the SetPage() function and the "SKICP_pageSelected" ModEvent and in both cases show me the "Animation Editor" page but any Page Reset send me back to the "Toggle Animations" page

1 hour ago, rtog said:

skse64,I followed the link from the first post, then where to download the required skse

Check the bottom left corner of the system menu (in small font)

What version is your game? Maybe you actually have LE instead of SE? Or your SE game needs to be updated to the latest version.

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Thanks. I already fixed it using a GoToState() before the SET functions with the name of the Option as the State. But thanks to you I noticed just now that I don't need the GoToState because the function allow set it as parameter so I going to change that right now... Thanks again.

My real issue is change the Page to show the Animation selected from the "Toggle Animations" page on the "Animation Editor" page. I already try the SetPage() function and the "SKICP_pageSelected" ModEvent and in both cases show me the "Animation Editor" page but any Page Reset send me back to the "Toggle Animations" page

And you're calling SetPage with something resembling this?

SetPage("$SSL_AnimationEditor", Pages.Find("$SSL_AnimationEditor"))

I'm not sure there's a way to trick the UI into switching to a new page - the current page is handed from the SWF (which tracks state) to Papyrus, not the other way around. The workaround would be to stay on the page, force a reset, and render the editor page instead using the PreventOverwrite mechanism.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

And you're calling SetPage with something resembling this?

SetPage("$SSL_AnimationEditor", Pages.Find("$SSL_AnimationEditor"))

I'm not sure there's a way to trick the UI into switching to a new page - the current page is handed from the SWF (which tracks state) to Papyrus, not the other way around. The workaround would be to stay on the page, force a reset, and render the editor page instead using the PreventOverwrite mechanism.

Yes the SetPage function show me the page but don't change the page for real and try with something like the PreventOverride is not possible without some Even like OnPageChange to reset the variable. But now I remember that I have a "SWF Decompiler" so I will try Decompiling the SWF file to see if is something there that helps me.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Check the bottom left corner of the system menu (in small font)

What version is your game? Maybe you actually have LE instead of SE? Or your SE game needs to be updated to the latest version.

SE steam version

46 minutes ago, rtog said:

Here is the problem. SexLab SE is looking at the first three characters of the Skyrim version number and seeing if it is equal to or larger than 1.5. If it's not then you get the message. SexLab LE is looking at the first three digits and seeing if they are equal to or greater than 1.9. If it's not then you get the exact same message.

If you are seeing the message then either SexLab SE is installed in LE or SexLab LE is installed in SE. If Skyrim is reporting the version number 1.5.97.0.8 (the latest as of this post) then that must mean SexLab LE or some of its scripts are currently installed.

Uninstall SexLab and all SexLab mods and related patches. Download SexLab Beta 8 from the first post in this thread and make sure the archive is complete and valid (right-click the archive > 7-Zip > Test Archive). Install SexLab from the archive and make absolutely sure that it overrides everything. Do not install any other SexLab mods. Start a new game and test that SexLab is installing correctly by going to the SexLab MCM and clicking Install then leaving the menus. After a minute you should see the "SexLab Ready" message at the top left of the screen. If there are no related error popups then you should be good start adding a SexLab mod or two then test again.