I did a no-save experiment to see what happens when the master dies.  Seems once the pink motive wears off, the slave is free... mostly.  My sim can't buy a slave herself, and I'm guessing any future housemate could send her to the farm for a refresher.  Also she peed herself, her bladder motive went to 0 while she was passed out!

Hi, already thank you for this mod, but I'm going crazy I do not have the Tan Explorer. I have the same problem that we had a lot of trying solutions offer but I do not know what to try. I put the 2 files in "Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ Mods \ NisasWickedPerversions", I also tried in "Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ Mods" nothing to do. I've Wicked Mod for a long time and all works well as the rest of your Mod. Thanks for advances

I have been trying to figure out what may be at the root of the problem.

I went for the 50/50 method.  And by the time I was done, all that was left was Nisa's Mod and WW (just the mod itself. I removed the animations).

I still was stuck on the world map. Not until I removed WW was I able to actually get into my household.

Nearly one by one I added my CC/mods back into my game. I had no issues. Until I got to WW, then I was once again stuck on the world map.

WW is updated. I updated it again, just now to be sure. And I still can't get off the world map.

I'm very confused/frustrated. I have been using the Mind Broken and Pheromone Flower for a while. Zero problems.

Is it the combination with all to those/Black Widow and WW that is causing this issue?

Because without WW I was able to load the game fine. With Black Widow still equipped.

Black Widow is the only thing I have never tried in my game.

I'm repairing my game now as a last resort but I don't think that's the issue.

Happy New Year, Everyone! ???

Hi Nisa... love your mod.  I hope this question hasn't been answered, as I tried cherry picking this thread via search and didn't find anything, but couldn't spend time to read all 91 pages!  :)

Your mod inspired me to create a pimp character, so I put 8 female sims in house together, had them all sign up as debt slaves to the pimp, and then began playing the pimp.  I take them all over town, to clubs, bars, house parties, but none of them seem to be having sex or making the pimp any money.  Will playing the prostitutes and develop client lists on all of them fix this?  Or does the autonomous sex while your playing another household not happen?  Do WW settings need to be changed?  The poor girls aren't making the pimp any money so they're just getting beat up all the time... it's terrible!

On 12/31/2018 at 4:58 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Look at Nisa's last answer 4 post's up from your's. 

@NisaK Thanks. It still didn't answer my question, unless I am reading the response incorrectly. 

Updated question:

Will my newly made slaves who are "Awaiting Sale" be taken from my house (like be bought) and I get the money from them automatically? Or do I have to switch houses to buy them in order to get them out of my household? If they are automatically bought, how long should that take to happen? I want them to be sold to npc households.

According to that post, the simmer wants the slaves in their other families' house. I don't want to play on another family. They are trained; their value is as high as I can get it; they have been sent to the farm. I want someone to buy them. Then I will "recruit" some more and start over.

For some reason my teen slaves can't be a prostitute. She can sign up and offer her body, but if she asks for sex, the customer always declines. On another save I offered the body of a teen prostitute who was not a slave and the customer accepted the offer. I dont know if its just me.

On 12/31/2018 at 5:04 AM, RozseTww said:

Um I think I am having a bug with the Black Widow Trait.

I have actually never used this trait before but I have had your mod for a while. I had a story line I wanted to play with so I started a new save file and went for it.

Luckily I really wasn't that far into the game play because soon as I tried to take my sim back to her home lot, I got stuck in the world map.

I couldn't go anywhere.

I couldn't even visit/play another household.

I saw someone else mention getting stuck on the world map too and that some of their game play didn't save.

So before I saved and closed my game, I went into CAS (the only thing I could do). And gave my black widow a cat ( I wanted to adopt one eventually anyways BUT I just wanted to see if this was saved when I came back.)

It DID save. BUT I still couldn't go to any household I clicked on. I was still stuck on the wold map.

So I removed your mod. And now I can play the game again.

I never got an error or any LE's.

23 hours ago, RozseTww said:

I have been trying to figure out what may be at the root of the problem.

I went for the 50/50 method.  And by the time I was done, all that was left was Nisa's Mod and WW (just the mod itself. I removed the animations).

I still was stuck on the world map. Not until I removed WW was I able to actually get into my household.

Nearly one by one I added my CC/mods back into my game. I had no issues. Until I got to WW, then I was once again stuck on the world map.

WW is updated. I updated it again, just now to be sure. And I still can't get off the world map.

I'm very confused/frustrated. I have been using the Mind Broken and Pheromone Flower for a while. Zero problems.

Is it the combination with all to those/Black Widow and WW that is causing this issue?

Because without WW I was able to load the game fine. With Black Widow still equipped.

Black Widow is the only thing I have never tried in my game.

I'm repairing my game now as a last resort but I don't think that's the issue.

Happy New Year, Everyone! ???

Hey RozseTww!

Oh my, I'm sorry for the struggle.  Modding can be like this sometimes!  So If I have this correct, you are only experiencing the bug when WW is installed (even without my mod).  Double check your The Sims 4 folder after you experience something like this, it may have a LE that you never got the chance to be notified of in game.  Also, NEVER EVER SAVE AFTER A CRASH LIKE THIS.  I suggest going to a pre crash save for testing.  After looking for an LE, you should also try clearing your cache http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php and going to your The Sims 4/saves folder, backing up the WickedPerversionsMod folder and the WickedWhimsMod folder before deleting them.  This will wipe your WW and WP settings back to default but it may help you get past your bug.  

Let me know if this helps! 

On 12/31/2018 at 5:19 AM, Chexx said:

Prolly conflicting with an other mod you have coz i have Nisa perv  + all adds since the start of this mod and never had this issue.

Love your profile pic Chexx!

On 12/31/2018 at 5:07 PM, snowdog04 said:

I did a no-save experiment to see what happens when the master dies.  Seems once the pink motive wears off, the slave is free... mostly.  My sim can't buy a slave herself, and I'm guessing any future housemate could send her to the farm for a refresher.  Also she peed herself, her bladder motive went to 0 while she was passed out!

Lol, that sounds strangely endearing :tongue:

12 hours ago, Shidonia said:

Hello. Your mod is great and I'm appreciate about it. But I want to get rid of the tattoo on my sim belly.  Is there any way to remove tattoo separately each by one?

There is a nisa.removetatts command (you probably want to use this) which will remove tatts from the active sim, and a disable tatts setting is the settings menu found on the tam explorer.  If you play with these two things then I think you'll get the outcome you desire! 

On 12/31/2018 at 6:52 PM, sxxs10 said:

Hi, already thank you for this mod, but I'm going crazy I do not have the Tan Explorer. I have the same problem that we had a lot of trying solutions offer but I do not know what to try. I put the 2 files in "Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ Mods \ NisasWickedPerversions", I also tried in "Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ Mods" nothing to do. I've Wicked Mod for a long time and all works well as the rest of your Mod. Thanks for advances

Make sure your game + WW is fully up to date.  If they are then send me any Last Exceptions you are getting!

17 hours ago, Grillbuster said:

Hi Nisa... love your mod.  I hope this question hasn't been answered, as I tried cherry picking this thread via search and didn't find anything, but couldn't spend time to read all 91 pages!  :)

Your mod inspired me to create a pimp character, so I put 8 female sims in house together, had them all sign up as debt slaves to the pimp, and then began playing the pimp.  I take them all over town, to clubs, bars, house parties, but none of them seem to be having sex or making the pimp any money.  Will playing the prostitutes and develop client lists on all of them fix this?  Or does the autonomous sex while your playing another household not happen?  Do WW settings need to be changed?  The poor girls aren't making the pimp any money so they're just getting beat up all the time... it's terrible!

91 pages!  Gosh I can't believe how much this thread has grown :D Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the LL community (I see it's your first post)!

Autonomous Prostitution is around the corner, I just found out how to trigger sex between any two sims through code the other day.  Until then, my prostitute system is an active system.  Also debt slaves is meant to be a more informal kind of servitude, try converting your sims to house slaves via the doll house for your gameplay story :D

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@NisaK - Good luck looking for ways to reduce the frequency of solicitations from Lost Eden.

If it is not possible to reduce it, how about lowering the hourly gains?

At the current rates, you can easily win thousands upon thousands and it feels a little like a cheat.

Lol, I felt the rates were wayyyy too high as well, but when I originally released the prostituting feature, people told me they were too low!  So I buffed them.  In the tam explorer there are 3 presets (high, medium, and low) choose Low and see how you like it.  Also, you can manually set your payment per 30 minutes by modifying my global_settings.json file found in your The Sims 4/saves folder. I think it's anal, vaginal, oral, handjob, footjob, teasing.

5 hours ago, Fobot said:

I meant npc.

Try 'nisa.unlut firstname lastname' (without quotes) :D 

4 minutes ago, Probito said:

For some reason my teen slaves can't be a prostitute. She can sign up and offer her body, but if she asks for sex, the customer always declines. On another save I offered the body of a teen prostitute who was not a slave and the customer accepted the offer. I dont know if its just me.

Don't make the sim a prostitute via the tam explorer, make the slave a prostitute via the slave manager.  Go to a owner sim, click on the slave -> go to slave manager -> go to clarify sex rules. :) 

So I just got this. I went looking to see if I saw a LE (I'm so used to seeing the pop ups I didn't know to look for one).

I actually started a whole new save. I was using the same Sim but I only used the Black Widow trait. And for the past few hours it seemed to be working fine.

I edited a couple of townies and traveled to a few other lots. Crossing my fingers, but I didn't get stuck.

I was still apprehensive, so I saved periodically. Then I was on a another home lot just now, attempting to edit a townie and soon as I got out of CAS,

I was stuck on the world map again.

Very odd.

I wish I had known that LE's show up even if there isn't an orange pop up. ?

Also, sorry if I'm being confusing.

lastException.txt

Hi guys, sorry if this feels weird but I wanted to ask three things:

First of all, in the two files available for download, what does the 7z file do? Is it necessary? 

Then, let me tell you the whole story. I was playing with my female sim following the 'Trophy Wife' Aspiration. She got married and obviously lost her virginity afterwards. YET, she still got the sad and embarassed thing (idk how to call it) saying she lost her virginity too soon and she is now spoiled goods etc. It's happened to me before, and I wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong, maybe?? 

That leads me to my third question: as I was following the trophy wife aspiration, I got to the task that said 'Get Ringed', BUT unfortunately, even with a high understanding of the english language, I remain french and I obviously didn't get it. So I went to look at the description, to see if I could find out more, but the only thing written was 'do IT'; so I thought it meant it was time for my sim to lose her virginity, but it wasn't. So here I am, trying to play with a sad sim, wondering what I did wrong... Please explain what does 'get ringed' mean :(

If anyone can suggest anything, I am ready to listen. Thanks guys.

1 hour ago, FONZY673 said:

Hi guys, sorry if this feels weird but I wanted to ask three things:

First of all, in the two files available for download, what does the 7z file do? Is it necessary? 

Then, let me tell you the whole story. I was playing with my female sim following the 'Trophy Wife' Aspiration. She got married and obviously lost her virginity afterwards. YET, she still got the sad and embarassed thing (idk how to call it) saying she lost her virginity too soon and she is now spoiled goods etc. It's happened to me before, and I wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong, maybe?? 

That leads me to my third question: as I was following the trophy wife aspiration, I got to the task that said 'Get Ringed', BUT unfortunately, even with a high understanding of the english language, I remain french and I obviously didn't get it. So I went to look at the description, to see if I could find out more, but the only thing written was 'do IT'; so I thought it meant it was time for my sim to lose her virginity, but it wasn't. So here I am, trying to play with a sad sim, wondering what I did wrong... Please explain what does 'get ringed' mean :(

If anyone can suggest anything, I am ready to listen. Thanks guys.

2/3) "Get Ringed" is "Get Married" because when you get married, you "put a ring" on your finger. If that task wasn't met before you had your sim loose her virginity then that would be the reason for the sad moodlet. The task didn't register the marriage. 

This has happened to me before; I usually change the aspiration and then change it back. Afterwards, it registers the marriage; if not then I use a cheat to fulfill the task. 

1) There are 2 different levels/types of mods. Nisa's mod uses both. "Contenu personnalisé" and "Modifications de script". 

Les Mods de scripts sont les codages originaux créé pars les "Modders" comme Nisa, alors que les Contenu pers. qui sont les codages de EA modifiés par les Modders. Par exemple "lusty" utilise le codage des sentiment de "draguer".

29 minutes ago, ciaron88 said:

Hi clients won't accept sex, i offer body and then i try to do the interaction but they refuse and i get embarrassed. i am registered as a Lilly is there something i am doing wrong?

Thanks

12 hours ago, NisaK said:

Don't make the sim a prostitute via the tam explorer, make the slave a prostitute via the slave manager.  Go to a owner sim, click on the slave -> go to slave manager -> go to clarify sex rules. :) 

2 hours ago, Kiweeni said:

2/3) "Get Ringed" is "Get Married" because when you get married, you "put a ring" on your finger. If that task wasn't met before you had your sim loose her virginity then that would be the reason for the sad moodlet. The task didn't register the marriage. 

This has happened to me before; I usually change the aspiration and then change it back. Afterwards, it registers the marriage; if not then I use a cheat to fulfill the task. 

1) There are 2 different levels/types of mods. Nisa's mod uses both. "Contenu personnalisé" and "Modifications de script". 

Les Mods de scripts sont les codages originaux créé pars les "Modders" comme Nisa, alors que les Contenu pers. qui sont les codages de EA modifiés par les Modders. Par exemple "lusty" utilise le codage des sentiment de "draguer".

Alright, thanks for the answer. So there's no way I could restore her virginity?  (That would be easier tho)

Would that imply removing the mod and add it again? 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hey, I keep getting spammed with this error, which fills up my notification board with the Error Message.  

It told me to send the file to Nisa, or else they'll be sad and I dont want that.

All I figured out, that it has something do to with relationships and Basemental Drugs.

I run my game with nothing but Whicked Whims, a lot of animations, a cheat UI mod, MCC and of course, Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

The game worked perfectly until this error showed up, which as I said, fills up my notification board with the error messages.

Can anyone help me, preferably with troubleshooting advice?
image.png.1d6a3284dcdde2f3199d5ec2ac7c0d14.png
These aren't the only ones, as the messages pop up in bulks of 8 or even 10.