7 hours ago, OanBH said:

Hey  nisa, I have just placed your updated mod in my mod directory in NisaWickedPervertions folder and removed the brokenlibido file as instructed but somehow My TAM browser option is not showing up whenever I check my PC. I tried using it by removing your mods savefiles as well but still the problem is there. Can you look into this problem cause without the TAM explorer there is not much to do with the update. Especially the farm sequence. 

I got mine to work by moving the script file to a folder one level down from the mods folder.

Nisa Thank you so much for our Christmas present! Loving it!

I do have some feedback to share:

Farm and text story work great.

MCC WooHoo does not increase Pink - but WW works great.

I let one of my slave revert. Fun came back.

There was no option to send her back to the Farm for a refresher.

She did not appear as member of the household to be converted.

She did not show up on the Buy list.

All I could do was sell her. She converted, and came back as Waiting to be sold.

I could not buy her from that state.

I had to switch households and buy her from there - then sell her again.

Now her original household could buy her again - and all is back to how it should be.

Overall observation: This is a great base for wherever you want to take it. I am looking forward to being able to give the "Slave" more orders.

At this point, the slave is just a normal Toon that needs to have Pink pumped up regularly.

Thank you again!

Just amazing! I love the new update and Really love the sparks flying when she is excited. Really clever of you to come up with this. It has given me some totally different options in my game play. Ok,, I just had to express my enjoyment to you and hope you have a Happy New Year! Thank YOU!

I did eventually get the dirty old man to buy the female sim I made, but there must be an easier way.  I made a housemate for her, which made it possible to send her to the farm, and then put her up for sale.  That made it possible for the old man to buy her.  Would she have shown up on "Buy Doll" if I had simply evicted her, making her "not in the world?"  The other sims available for purchase look like premade sims that hadn't yet been populated into the world (including Baby Ariel.  He bought her too.)

On 12/21/2018 at 11:15 PM, lerevenoir said:

Thank you for replying! I updated and the issue sorted itself out. We don't deserve you.

Thank you for the kind words, I really feel like it's the other way around however!  

On 12/22/2018 at 1:17 PM, Amaniwolf said:

Love this mod, i would like to see a new trait or two. Maybe Anal Kink, and Bondage Kink. Where the female loves anal so much, that even with Sensually Tight she gets pleasure after enough times. Goes from pain to really bad pain into desire and stunned bliss. And maybe a gag. ropes or whatever a woman can wear that gets them in the mood for sex, makes them horny. Anyways, thanks for all your hard work.

I'd love more sex related objects.  A kink system would also be something I'd like to do someday if TURBO doesn't.  As for sensually tight, you can make it tolerable currently with lots of coke!

On 12/23/2018 at 6:42 PM, ScarlettRedSims said:

Dear Nisa, I LOVE this mod but tonight a Last Exemption text came up while playing mentioning WickedWhims and i have all mods updated to the most recent updates.

Hey ScarlettRedSims!

I see this is your first post!  Welcome to the community!  Please make sure to post the last exception file here in this forum or else the help I can provide will be pretty limited and reduced to guesswork! 

On 12/24/2018 at 11:37 AM, SuckerDeluxe said:

Ho Ho Ho,

(sry for that)
I downloaded every mod (WW, Basemental and yours) last saturday.
Before that update, my Sim was called by other Sims. But this does not happen anymore.

I only can initiate paid sex via dialog.
Did I miss something?

Yours

Didn't you mean 'Hoe Hoe Hoe' ;)

Please uninstall the last update and install the new one and make sure you are growing your Hoe's client list my servicing customers! 

Hello everyone! I'm new in the forum and I'm trying the mod, the truth is that it's incredible all the options and things it has, it's really amazing that it's the work of someone from the community and I'm very happy and grateful that you share it with us!

As I said I'm just proving it and I guess that because of my mishandling of the English I had a doubt/problem:
Someone can explain to me in the aspiration of "become a bimbo fuck doll" in "flirtatious" I do not understand the 3rd requirement ("attend the romance festival") so I would be grateful if someone from the community could tell me what action or actions need to be taken within the romance festival to complete this task.

On 12/24/2018 at 7:06 PM, wsysdr said:

Merry Christmas Nisa, I really love your work! It has been a while since I last played sims 4 because your mod once conflicted with WickedWhims and I just thought I could not play without your masterpiece. Now I have updated both WickedWhims and your mod but I still get last exception message every time my sims perform vaginal or anal animations. I checked past comments in this topic and tried some solutions accordingly (deleting saves folder, etc.), however, the problem persists.

I have attached my last exception file below, would you mind checking it and telling me what's wrong? Thank you!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hey wysdr!  

I see this is your first post as well!  Welcome to the community, I think when you get to know us you will see that we are a pretty nice/mature bunch.  So that sort of bug typically comes from not installing the aspiration package with the rest of the mod but the last update removed that package.  So make sure to uninstall the old version of my mod and install the latest version and let me know if you are having any more troubles!

On 12/26/2018 at 12:49 AM, autumnwinds1023 said:

Its a Christmas Miracle! Thanks for the update :D Might i make a suggestion? When a sim sells another sim, maybe have an option to write an advertisement? Like how the Sims 4 has a self employment option?

Thank you for the suggestion!  I'll take a look at that system. 

On 12/26/2018 at 1:16 AM, Storm1127 said:

Hi. Love the new update and i was wondering how you got your traits to work with wicked whims cause im interest in making a trait but had wanted it to link to wicked whims in a way.

Countless hours of looking at code and scratching my head, testing, debugging, testing again, reworking the system, modifying the system, etc.  Iirc, it took me a bit over a month to just get the first version of my mod out with a basic sex detection system.  

Vanilla woohoo is much easier, by comparison. 

On 12/26/2018 at 3:32 AM, OanBH said:

Hey  nisa, I have just placed your updated mod in my mod directory in NisaWickedPervertions folder and removed the brokenlibido file as instructed but somehow My TAM browser option is not showing up whenever I check my PC. I tried using it by removing your mods savefiles as well but still the problem is there. Can you look into this problem cause without the TAM explorer there is not much to do with the update. Especially the farm sequence. 

Sadly, I'm not having this problem.  Double check to make sure script mods are still enabled in your game and make sure you are installing by placing the folder in the zip file directly into your The Sims 4/saves folder.  Also, look in your The Sims 4 folder for any hidden Last Exception files and send them to me.  Sometimes they are generated without a notification in game.  

On 12/26/2018 at 9:51 AM, shoni89 said:

Hello Nisa, I've been getting an error as soon as I enter the game, first time I got it. Can you help? ;0

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Edit: Fixed it apparently by removing the mod's folder from saves as franco49 suggested.

Drats, beat me to it.  In the future if you have this error again I'd like to take a look at some of your json files.  There is a weird error with the new save file system that sometimes occurs and it'd help me a lot if i had a 'corrupted' save data to test and find out why this happens. 

Enjoy!

20 hours ago, Molevalence said:

This is a wonderful update. I got the pet collar mod now I just need arm and leg cuffs. :)

Feel free to share links and pix ;)

17 hours ago, psycatozzy said:

Just amazing! I love the new update and Really love the sparks flying when she is excited. Really clever of you to come up with this. It has given me some totally different options in my game play. Ok,, I just had to express my enjoyment to you and hope you have a Happy New Year! Thank YOU!

Makes me thrilled to know your enjoying it so much.  I went easy on the visual effects after implementing that because I got some complaints but with the new save file system I hope to include a toggle in the future for these kinds of effects so I can use them more often :D Have a happy new year!

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I did eventually get the dirty old man to buy the female sim I made, but there must be an easier way.  I made a housemate for her, which made it possible to send her to the farm, and then put her up for sale.  That made it possible for the old man to buy her.  Would she have shown up on "Buy Doll" if I had simply evicted her, making her "not in the world?"  The other sims available for purchase look like premade sims that hadn't yet been populated into the world (including Baby Ariel.  He bought her too.)

This is the first iteration of the system.  It has quite a ways to grow.  All 'homeless' sims by default show up in the doll shop buy menu, so you could get them to show via that method, there is also the sorta convoluted method you used.  A way to sell in person will be coming too and auto buying for npcs will become a thing as well.  Currently having my Patrons test out the auto buy to foreigners (which essentially removed the bought sim from the game). 

3 hours ago, vaultguy said:

Is it possible to decrease duration of dazed debuf gained after sex for characters with Sex Addicted trait?

Yes, you can quite easily do this using a program called Sims4Studio.  Just open up my package file with it and find the buffs you want to change, you will be looking to change their duration which will be displayed as in the unit of sim minutes.  After doing that click save and you should be good to go! 

On 12/26/2018 at 12:36 PM, fred200 said:

Nisa Thank you so much for our Christmas present! Loving it!

I do have some feedback to share:

Farm and text story work great.

MCC WooHoo does not increase Pink - but WW works great.

I let one of my slave revert. Fun came back.

There was no option to send her back to the Farm for a refresher.

She did not appear as member of the household to be converted.

She did not show up on the Buy list.

All I could do was sell her. She converted, and came back as Waiting to be sold.

I could not buy her from that state.

I had to switch households and buy her from there - then sell her again.

Now her original household could buy her again - and all is back to how it should be.

Overall observation: This is a great base for wherever you want to take it. I am looking forward to being able to give the "Slave" more orders.

At this point, the slave is just a normal Toon that needs to have Pink pumped up regularly.

Thank you again!

I'm glad you're enjoying it.  When I first released my mod, I supported vanilla woohoo but quite early on I decided to drop support of it in favor of adding more in depth features with WW (such as sex type detection).  Unfortunately, not all of my systems would make sense with the vanilla woohoo system so I have no real plans of adding support for it back in at this time.  Besides, there are quite a few people making pervy mods for the Vanilla system already. 

18 minutes ago, QuasarInTheSpace said:

Hello everyone! I'm new in the forum and I'm trying the mod, the truth is that it's incredible all the options and things it has, it's really amazing that it's the work of someone from the community and I'm very happy and grateful that you share it with us!

As I said I'm just proving it and I guess that because of my mishandling of the English I had a doubt/problem:
Someone can explain to me in the aspiration of "become a bimbo fuck doll" in "flirtatious" I do not understand the 3rd requirement ("attend the romance festival") so I would be grateful if someone from the community could tell me what action or actions need to be taken within the romance festival to complete this task.

Hey QuasarInTheSpace!

Sounds like it just wants you to go to the romance festival.... I didn't realize I had such an objective in my mod.  Is there any chance you can send me a picture of what you are looking at in the hopes that it jogs my memory?  There are a ton of features now, so many that I sometimes forget about old ones!  

Hi Nisa, thanks for the fast reply!

I am attaching the images. these are the first "tasks" for the aspiration of "bimbo fuck doll".
I've tried to go to the romance festival with the state of mind in "joker" and make jokes but I don't think that's what the task is all about, right? since it's not complete and my poor English is probably fooling me.

It would be great if there was someone with a good command of Spanish and English who did a translation in collaboration with your mod, it's fantastic and it's a shame that people don't know your mod or use it for the language. If someday you do and you need help please let me know, even though I have a mediocre English, I have a very good syntax in Spanish and with a little help from the translator maybe I can help to translate lines in a coherent way.

Romance 1.png

Romance 2.png

5 hours ago, worldcompany said:

noob question how can I open the setting menu

They should be on a PC (any PC will do, though custom ones may not always work with WP) under TAM Explorer.  Keep clicking More Choices till you find it.   Just nabbed the new update, can't wait to explore it.  Thanks as always @NisaK!

A suggestion for further development:  Master sims don't cook or clean for themselves, they order the slave to take care of it.  My save game the master is a slob, so I don't have to worry about him cleaning up his messes (the girls even have to flush the toilet!)  but I do stop him from cooking whenever I notice he's about to.

Thank you so much for the update! This only makes me want more!

I loved the farm idea also... and have had fun reading about what happens to them. I have a question ... if you sell a sim do they eventually leave the household or get sold without going into another household to buy them? 

I too would suggest you make slaves do other things if you can in the future like cook, clean, garden ect. Vamps can make a sim kneel... There are just so many additions that would fit here. Also it would be nice if the "pink" were filled up by prostitution at the Owners direction or taking care of visitors in the Owners household. If you only have one Owner the poor guy/gal might need a break from sex now and then. Actually anything the Owners make a slave do could add to the pink, since they are serving them and that should make them happy. Maybe the pink could increase in increments or maybe in the same way as sex to keep it simple? Anyway just suggestions. Again thank you.

<:^D Since TS4 is on sale, I nabbed it and also this mod! However, I'm having only two minor issues. I don't see the Tam Explorer on my computer in game, and my sim who has the Trophy Wife Aspiration is almost there, but I can't seem to "deflower" her. I've tried having both vaginal and anal sex with and without a condom and she's still considered a virgin <:^( Any tips on what I can do to try to fix this issue?

Had a weird bug.  A customer called while my prostitute slaves were visiting the gym, so I chose to meet him at the location he specified.  Instead I got stuck on the world select screen, and ended up saving and exiting.  Reloaded, and it turned out it hadn't saved, I was back about a day and a half where I had last saved, and all my Wicked Whims settings were reset to default.  Plus one of the girls turned out to be pregnant-- like hell, she's on the pill AND using condoms!

I seem to have run into a small issue with the Daughter of the Easter Hare perk. After my character had sex she started showing signs of pregnancy (nausea and baby icon thought bubbles) but there is no option to take a pregnancy test nor will it progress on its own into the first trimester. She still gets the egged up moodlet and I have tried doing a reset in the cheat options but that has not worked either. I might move the family into a new home and see what happens but I also heard there is a way to do a soft delete of a sim on a lot save, exit then open the lot again where the sim will be near the mailbox. I'm trying to figure out how that works but I'm going through the options.

I just wanted to address this to see if anyone had this problem and/or fixed it. I figured I would post it here since it happened to a sim with the Easter Hare perk. I tried a few other homes and their sims got pregnant no problem with or without that Hare perk so narrows it down to just my sim alone. Any suggestions would be most welcome. :)

8 hours ago, Molevalence said:

I seem to have run into a small issue with the Daughter of the Easter Hare perk. After my character had sex she started showing signs of pregnancy (nausea and baby icon thought bubbles) but there is no option to take a pregnancy test nor will it progress on its own into the first trimester. She still gets the egged up moodlet and I have tried doing a reset in the cheat options but that has not worked either. I might move the family into a new home and see what happens but I also heard there is a way to do a soft delete of a sim on a lot save, exit then open the lot again where the sim will be near the mailbox. I'm trying to figure out how that works but I'm going through the options.

I just wanted to address this to see if anyone had this problem and/or fixed it. I figured I would post it here since it happened to a sim with the Easter Hare perk. I tried a few other homes and their sims got pregnant no problem with or without that Hare perk so narrows it down to just my sim alone. Any suggestions would be most welcome. :)

You can end the pregnancy with MCCC.

17 hours ago, cewesti said:

<:^D Since TS4 is on sale, I nabbed it and also this mod! However, I'm having only two minor issues. I don't see the Tam Explorer on my computer in game, and my sim who has the Trophy Wife Aspiration is almost there, but I can't seem to "deflower" her. I've tried having both vaginal and anal sex with and without a condom and she's still considered a virgin <:^( Any tips on what I can do to try to fix this issue?

Did you pull the NisasWickedPerversions folder out of its containing folder?  Certain mods can only be one level deep in your folder.  Like this:

mods folder.png