5 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Did you pull the NisasWickedPerversions folder out of its containing folder?  Certain mods can only be one level deep in your folder.  Like this:

mods folder.png

It worked!!! <:^D Yay~ Thank you so much! I didn't even realize I put it in a different folder! Thank you!

2 hours ago, cewesti said:

It worked!!! <:^D Yay~ Thank you so much! I didn't even realize I put it in a different folder! Thank you!

I am facing the first problem you stated. I cannot seem to get Tam explorer working. My folder is only one level deep into the Mods folder. All the other fatures of the mod seem to working fine, except for the Tam Explorer. On a side note, absolutely loving the mod! Stellar work.

Nisaaaa I was playing with the black widow trait on a Sim and got me thinking... what if the trait was also shared (or like, copied with a different name) on vampire sims too? So that the hypnotize effect on victims also applied to them whenever they get touched / kissed by a vampire (for like 2-3 game hours) then they pass out and get a confusion moodlet for a bit (and can't be hypnotized again during cooldown). During hypnotized effect they could have relationship with vampire maxed out so they can do whatever they want with them hehe

°,..,°

What do you think of the idea? I don't think it would need that much to apply it as you got the black widow trait already... but anyway, you're the boss :D

On 12/27/2018 at 4:56 PM, QuasarInTheSpace said:

Hi Nisa, thanks for the fast reply!

I am attaching the images. these are the first "tasks" for the aspiration of "bimbo fuck doll".
I've tried to go to the romance festival with the state of mind in "joker" and make jokes but I don't think that's what the task is all about, right? since it's not complete and my poor English is probably fooling me.

It would be great if there was someone with a good command of Spanish and English who did a translation in collaboration with your mod, it's fantastic and it's a shame that people don't know your mod or use it for the language. If someday you do and you need help please let me know, even though I have a mediocre English, I have a very good syntax in Spanish and with a little help from the translator maybe I can help to translate lines in a coherent way.

Hey QuasarInTheSpace, 

Thank you for posting those screenshots!  Sadly, that doesn't look like one of my aspirations.  Mine are trophy wife and broken mind.  

On 12/27/2018 at 5:33 PM, fapaczer said:

Hello, does someone still have the pre-update version of the mod? Could you link it to me?

What version were you looking for and why? 

On 12/28/2018 at 12:06 AM, snowdog04 said:

A suggestion for further development:  Master sims don't cook or clean for themselves, they order the slave to take care of it.  My save game the master is a slob, so I don't have to worry about him cleaning up his messes (the girls even have to flush the toilet!)  but I do stop him from cooking whenever I notice he's about to.

Don't worry, this will be coming, it's not hard to make such a thing I've just been busy working on and researching more difficult things, not to mention how bogged down the LEs I was this month! 

Thank you for your interest! 

On 12/28/2018 at 2:40 AM, simplecomplexity said:

Don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but I'm playing the trophy wife aspiration and when I get to the MDMA part it does not register that she has taken it. I have the patreon version of basemental if that matters.

Thank you for reporting on this bug, it's from a change Basemental made to his MDMA system recently and I already have a fix in my dev version working, I expect to release it to the public soon. 

On 12/28/2018 at 11:49 AM, virtualhermit said:

Thank you so much for the update! This only makes me want more!

I loved the farm idea also... and have had fun reading about what happens to them. I have a question ... if you sell a sim do they eventually leave the household or get sold without going into another household to buy them? 

I too would suggest you make slaves do other things if you can in the future like cook, clean, garden ect. Vamps can make a sim kneel... There are just so many additions that would fit here. Also it would be nice if the "pink" were filled up by prostitution at the Owners direction or taking care of visitors in the Owners household. If you only have one Owner the poor guy/gal might need a break from sex now and then. Actually anything the Owners make a slave do could add to the pink, since they are serving them and that should make them happy. Maybe the pink could increase in increments or maybe in the same way as sex to keep it simple? Anyway just suggestions. Again thank you.

Hey Virtualhermit!  

I'm so glad you are enjoying update!  A lot of what you suggest will be coming.  Currently in the LL release, the doll shop is completely player sim ran, meaning you put your sim up for sale in one player household and then buy with another player household.  The Patreon version has a sale to foreign market option too which will have them sold to a 'foreign sim' automatically for a quick turnover if you so want it.  Selling to NPCs sims will be coming too when I can work out more autonomous gameplay for NPC slaves and apply more limits to them (like being unable to leave without a owner sim or spawn as randos on public lots).  Cleaning, cooking, garden, shouldn't be that hard and will be added simply when I get a bit of down time.  More ways to refill pink will also be coming.  In particular, Patrons currently have a special drinking interaction that will refill pink for the slave and increase their vampire stats, Horse cum will be... cumming ;) too.  Chores for other sims that aren't owners will likely always have a pink cost, however, as it makes thematic sense with the lore.  Pink is a sorta hypnosis meter that's turned to the owning household.   So actions with sims that aren't imprinted on your slave sim should come with a cost. 

There will also be a scolding system as well, and I hope to figure out how to apply movement restrictions (for example ban from going outside).  

23 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Had a weird bug.  A customer called while my prostitute slaves were visiting the gym, so I chose to meet him at the location he specified.  Instead I got stuck on the world select screen, and ended up saving and exiting.  Reloaded, and it turned out it hadn't saved, I was back about a day and a half where I had last saved, and all my Wicked Whims settings were reset to default.  Plus one of the girls turned out to be pregnant-- like hell, she's on the pill AND using condoms!

Yikes, never save after experiencing such a bug or very very weird things will happen.  Also, typically when a bug like that happens, a LE report is silently generated in your The Sims 4 folder, next time you experience something like this, please send the LE my way!  Otherwise it's just sorta guesswork on what went wrong in your game. 

22 hours ago, Molevalence said:

I seem to have run into a small issue with the Daughter of the Easter Hare perk. After my character had sex she started showing signs of pregnancy (nausea and baby icon thought bubbles) but there is no option to take a pregnancy test nor will it progress on its own into the first trimester. She still gets the egged up moodlet and I have tried doing a reset in the cheat options but that has not worked either. I might move the family into a new home and see what happens but I also heard there is a way to do a soft delete of a sim on a lot save, exit then open the lot again where the sim will be near the mailbox. I'm trying to figure out how that works but I'm going through the options.

I just wanted to address this to see if anyone had this problem and/or fixed it. I figured I would post it here since it happened to a sim with the Easter Hare perk. I tried a few other homes and their sims got pregnant no problem with or without that Hare perk so narrows it down to just my sim alone. Any suggestions would be most welcome. :)

Oh no, there's a small chance that the sim may be bugged(not because of my mod, it's just a rare thing that happens with the base game).  I'd first follow @carnation77 's suggestion and try ending the pregnancy and then try to get pregnant again and see if it goes through this time.  

14 hours ago, digdugpug said:

Is there a way to remove the restraints you get for the mind broken aspiration? I was messing around with the Grim Reapers traits and give him the sex addict reward trait and now that I have him in my household I'd like a clean slate for his "human" form :)

I'm not sure of an easy way to completely clear the aspiration being completed from him but you should be able to clear the tatt either by disabling tatts in the settings menu or by opening up the console and using the command nisa.removetatts while he is your active sim.  

Hope this helps you sort things out and welcome to the LL community! :yum:

3 hours ago, silentseashore said:

I am facing the first problem you stated. I cannot seem to get Tam explorer working. My folder is only one level deep into the Mods folder. All the other fatures of the mod seem to working fine, except for the Tam Explorer. On a side note, absolutely loving the mod! Stellar work.

Hey Silentseashore!

Thank you for the compliment, are you getting any LE files of any sort, are other things working?  Such as sex detection with sensually tight sims?  Did you check to make sure you have scripting mods enabled? 

2 hours ago, shoni89 said:

Nisaaaa I was playing with the black widow trait on a Sim and got me thinking... what if the trait was also shared (or like, copied with a different name) on vampire sims too? So that the hypnotize effect on victims also applied to them whenever they get touched / kissed by a vampire (for like 2-3 game hours) then they pass out and get a confusion moodlet for a bit (and can't be hypnotized again during cooldown). During hypnotized effect they could have relationship with vampire maxed out so they can do whatever they want with them hehe

°,..,°

What do you think of the idea? I don't think it would need that much to apply it as you got the black widow trait already... but anyway, you're the boss :D

hey shoni89, thank you for your interest in my work.  I hope to be adding more things to the black widow trait which will further differentiate them from normal vampires, but, ofc, you are free to equip the black widow trait on vampires if you want your vamp to have these 'powers.'  

2 hours ago, Rann2 said:

Hi Nisa. First I must say: "You are AWESOMEEEEE" ? I love you mod.??

Can I have a question? How long I must wait until somebody buy my doll? ???

Hey Rann2, so glad you are enjoying the mod!  As expanded upon in my reply to Virtualhermit above, in this post, currently a player needs to buy the sim but don't worry new options will be coming! 

56 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Hey Rann2, so glad you are enjoying the mod!  As expanded upon in my reply to Virtualhermit above, in this post, currently a player needs to buy the sim but don't worry new options will be coming! 

Thanks for your answer. I will look forward to new options.?

Hi Nisa!

As you are working on slave handling improvements, please give us a way to send the relapsed slave back to the farm for a refresher.

At the moment, the only way for us to do this is by selling her.

Although a bondage device that injected Pink would be nice too...

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Hi Nisa!

As you are working on slave handling improvements, please give us a way to send the relapsed slave back to the farm for a refresher.

At the moment, the only way for us to do this is by selling her.

Although a bondage device that injected Pink would be nice too...

I just send my relapsed slave back to the farm under her slave management on her pie menu for 5,000?

Nisa to be honest I tend to play family sims often and very bland compared to this but ww and your mod interested me so I decided to give them a shot and I love them. I was surprised by that... I still tend to play in a bland way but it does add some play options that I can use that makes it more interesting. One thing I noticed was the lack or seem lack of male aspirations and traits. So many of them seem to be focused on the female. Are you considering making an aspiration for that go along with owning a slave? Like right now I'm playing a play through where I am playing a male where he wants a perfect wife like the movie Stepford Wives, but I would rather have it where it was the other way around where the female was the one that sent the man she's interested in off to the farm and later becomes her perfect and obedient husband. The aspirations trophy wife seems odd putting it on a male sims. Sorry for being picky... Thank you for your mod its great.

hallo,

I‘m not sure if this is the right topic, because I assume it‘s a general problem I‘m experiencing, but I just cankt get the aspirations to work with wicked whims interactions. Whenever I need to wohoo or have sex for any milestone it just counts the reguals Wohoo none of the Wicked interactions. I tried removing every Mod except Whicked Whims and this one and couldnkt fullfill the milestone for the Mind Broken aspiration. can anyone tell what I need to do in order to get wicked sex interactions count as regular wohoo?

thank you. 

Hi! Am I the only on who got the problem, that doesn't show some commands in the tam explorer? Like the lost eden?

Sorry for the bad english grammar.

ps: I solved  it myself, i forgot to delete the old files, but now i have another problem. when i try to buy a doll, the sim goes to the computer, then cancels the interaction, and nothing happens. am i deleted something, or what?

13 hours ago, 8Maddison8 said:

I just send my relapsed slave back to the farm under her slave management on her pie menu for 5,000?

Nisa to be honest I tend to play family sims often and very bland compared to this but ww and your mod interested me so I decided to give them a shot and I love them. I was surprised by that... I still tend to play in a bland way but it does add some play options that I can use that makes it more interesting. One thing I noticed was the lack or seem lack of male aspirations and traits. So many of them seem to be focused on the female. Are you considering making an aspiration for that go along with owning a slave? Like right now I'm playing a play through where I am playing a male where he wants a perfect wife like the movie Stepford Wives, but I would rather have it where it was the other way around where the female was the one that sent the man she's interested in off to the farm and later becomes her perfect and obedient husband. The aspirations trophy wife seems odd putting it on a male sims. Sorry for being picky... Thank you for your mod its great.

My mistake - I never thought to look for slave commands on a lapsed slave. Works perfectly!

Best way to get a lapsed slave: put her in a sex club with no one from her family.

Now I will just wait patiently for Nisa's expansions. Loving this!

19 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey Silentseashore!

Thank you for the compliment, are you getting any LE files of any sort, are other things working?  Such as sex detection with sensually tight sims?  Did you check to make sure you have scripting mods enabled? 

Scripting mods were enabled, that wasn't an issue :) And I've been using your mod quite extensively, everything else was working fine. I got it to work by moving the scripts package file out of the folder and putting it directly under the /The Sims 4/Mods folder. Which really shouldn't fix anything (I was just playing around with different placements) since it's still being accessed from the same structure but after a restart and reloading of a save, Tam explorer popped up :D Now it's working, yay!

Another suggestion:  Slaves don't get angry in response to being yelled at, they get sad.  In their distorted minds, it's their fault and they're unhappy to have made their master angry.  And as far as I know, you haven't done any custom animations, but maybe a spanking might relieve the sad moodlet.  And maybe a spanking could also be another way to fill pink motive.

On 12/29/2018 at 7:16 PM, NisaK said:

Oh no, there's a small chance that the sim may be bugged(not because of my mod, it's just a rare thing that happens with the base game).  I'd first follow @carnation77 's suggestion and try ending the pregnancy and then try to get pregnant again and see if it goes through this time.  

I tried Carnation77's suggestion with MC Command Center and was able to get the issue resolved. :)

On 12/29/2018 at 5:22 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

@NisaK - I had to stop tinkering with my game since I appear to have a severy 'aging' bug at the moment, but the little I played lately I did try your Lost Eden feature.

It worked a little too well.. people kept calling my Sim every 5 minutes.

Is there a way to throttle the frequency of calls?

Hey DeepBlueFrog, 

You can try clearing your client list  if it's too long with the cheat command: nisa.clear_clients.  There may be some way I can further throttle calls but I remember the drama node system (the base game system for scheduling calls) as being a bit wonky and broken.  I'll take another look. 

20 hours ago, 8Maddison8 said:

Aloha 8Maddison8, I see this is your first post here!  Welcome to our little perverted community, I think you'll come to find that we are in general a pretty nice bunch.  

I am hoping on making more male centered content soon.  Such as a 'pheromonal bee' trait to compliment the pheromonal flower trait that will focus on addicting honey cum and collecting pheromonal flower sims.  I've also just recently (yesterday) learned how to change default penises for certain sims, so this opens up the possibility for unique anatomies tied to occult traits.  My aspirations really are geared towards female sims atm, but I hope that my future aspirations will not be.  Quite a few people have reached out to me at this point wanting more femdom/malesub content and I'd like to cater to it as much as I can.  Right now however, I'm looking to release Satyr's, finish up caged birds, and release succubi.  After these things are out, my options should greatly open up.  In the meantime, you can definitely make male house slaves if you so wish! 

13 hours ago, leslienv03 said:

i love this mod, but is there a way to limit or lessen the number of calls a worker gets?

Hey leslienv03, please see my response to DeepBlueFrog above!

10 hours ago, linefy said:

hallo,

I‘m not sure if this is the right topic, because I assume it‘s a general problem I‘m experiencing, but I just cankt get the aspirations to work with wicked whims interactions. Whenever I need to wohoo or have sex for any milestone it just counts the reguals Wohoo none of the Wicked interactions. I tried removing every Mod except Whicked Whims and this one and couldnkt fullfill the milestone for the Mind Broken aspiration. can anyone tell what I need to do in order to get wicked sex interactions count as regular wohoo?

thank you. 

Make sure you have the old aspiration package removed (you don't need it anymore and it will cause conflicts) and then have anal/oral/vaginal sex where your aspiration haver is the one getting penetrated!  Let me know how it works out for you! 

8 hours ago, chichi06 said:

I downloaded you mod a few days ago and since then everytime i move onto a lot my house isn’t there could there be a problem with another mod 

There's likely a silent LE being generated in your The Sims 4 folder, grab it and send it my way please!

6 hours ago, ENDERNIKE said:

Hi! Am I the only on who got the problem, that doesn't show some commands in the tam explorer? Like the lost eden?

Sorry for the bad english grammar.

ps: I solved  it myself, i forgot to delete the old files, but now i have another problem. when i try to buy a doll, the sim goes to the computer, then cancels the interaction, and nothing happens. am i deleted something, or what?

It's likely something blocking your path to the computer.  Try moving the computer to a empty table with a chair and see if that helps! 

5 hours ago, masongatsby1 said:

I'm confused on how this mod works.  I just installed it and registered my Sim on Lost Eden site.  But nothing has happened since then?  Do I wait on a phone calls from prospective clients, or do I have to approach an NPC and do something?

You gotta build that client list!  Go around and use the 'offer body' interaction on sims or else go to a lot with the escort call center lot and you should start getting pretty frequent calls! 

1 hour ago, Molevalence said:

I tried Carnation77's suggestion with MC Command Center and was able to get the issue resolved. :)

Thrilled you were able to get it wall worked out :D

1 hour ago, greenlightning said:

how do I sell a slave to my other homes. it seems I can only sell them to npc's in the game? I want him to sell slaves to the houses I play.

I would not sell my slaves to sims I would not play.  

I took my vamp to meet the dude from the whore house n become great friends still he couldn't buy anything. so that is my problem.

Hello greenlightning!

In one player household, place the sim up to be sold and successfully complete the farm text adventure.  If all goes well then they should come back with a waiting 4 sale buff.  Save and then switch to another player household and buy them.  If you want to change a sim that lives in your current player household into a slave for your current household then use the convert option and after a successful farm text adventure they should come back ready to go! 

Um I think I am having a bug with the Black Widow Trait.

I have actually never used this trait before but I have had your mod for a while. I had a story line I wanted to play with so I started a new save file and went for it.

Luckily I really wasn't that far into the game play because soon as I tried to take my sim back to her home lot, I got stuck in the world map.

I couldn't go anywhere.

I couldn't even visit/play another household.

I saw someone else mention getting stuck on the world map too and that some of their game play didn't save.

So before I saved and closed my game, I went into CAS (the only thing I could do). And gave my black widow a cat ( I wanted to adopt one eventually anyways BUT I just wanted to see if this was saved when I came back.)

It DID save. BUT I still couldn't go to any household I clicked on. I was still stuck on the wold map.

So I removed your mod. And now I can play the game again.

I never got an error or any LE's.