On 1/14/2019 at 5:12 AM, Ingun Black-Briar said:

Hey Nisa, THANK YOU for making this mod, I'm having so much fun with it! I especially enjoy the new dolls feature, but there was one thing I noticed which kind of annoyed me, so I thought I'd mention it. My vampire bought two dolls, and everything is working fine... except these pesky blood dolls REFUSE to let their Master drink from them! Needless to say the Extreme Violence Mod got a lot of use that day.

Ahem. Anyway. It's a very minor thing, but I feel dolls shouldn't be able to resist their Master's polite request to drink from them. They should be absolutely delighted and gain "pink" from it, imo ?

Another minor thing ... when the Master is away I think it would be great for the dolls to be able to order his cum from the spank bank, or for the Master to store his cum for them so they can gain pink while he's at work. I know, I'm rambling ... I'm so sorry. :D Thank you again for creating this amazing mod!

The cum thing makes a ton of sense, I'll take a look at it. 

Next public update will have a option for vampire masters to not only drink from their caged birds whenever they want but also refill their pink motive in doing so!  Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you are enjoying the mod! 

On 1/14/2019 at 8:09 AM, aynasm said:

Is there a way to make my sim, became a doll? So a guy can buy her? 

There is a convert option to transform a sim who is already a house member to a slave for the same house and then buy and sell for moving between houses!

On 1/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, demonredhead94 said:

Hello, love the mod and all the new things you've added to it. Everything is up to date (mods and CC) but I still got this LE. It only seems to happen after I have a sim buy a "doll". I have another family that converted one of the members and that worked fine. Thanks for creating such a BA mod!

lastException.txt

Hey demonredhead94!  I'm glad you are enjoying the mod!  This LE looks like it's a base game bug that pops up when a sim quicks the fame track, have them rejoin and it should go away!

On 1/14/2019 at 11:54 AM, Thiashi said:

Nisa I add the lastException file but i dont know what's the problem.

The others mods works fine and I have the last version of the wickedsims 13/01/19

lastException.txt

Hey Thiashi!  Thank you for the LE, something got corrupted with your save data.  Open your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete the WickedPerversionsMod folder and then make sure you have the latest version of the mod installed.  If you are still getting the LE then, the please send me the LE again along with your global_settings.json file! 

But send me the file before you exit the game, because then it'll be saved with a blank file and I won't be able to see how it got written to incorrectly!  

On 1/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, Thiashi said:

Hi I update the files of the mod because the file that I upload was the version of 2/01/19 but I have the same problem with the version that you upload 18 hours ago.

lastException.txt

Repost of previous reply: 
 Thank you for the LE, something got corrupted with your save data.  Open your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete the WickedPerversionsMod folder and then make sure you have the latest version of the mod installed.  If you are still getting the LE then, the please send me the LE again along with your global_settings.json file! 

But send me the file before you exit the game, because then it'll be saved with a blank file and I won't be able to see how it got written to incorrectly!  Getting the json file when this LE is first generated but before exiting the game is really crucial!

On 1/14/2019 at 7:15 PM, laurrr said:

hi!! so, i updated my mods today and immediately went to make one of my sims a doll. problem is, when i chose the first option for the first text box, it wouldnt let me prog. until i picked all the options, and now nothing will come up. it's been a few in game days, and still nothing. no LE or anything. i'm goign to update basemental and try again, but idk if anyone else has had this problem

Hey, I'm not really understanding what's going on here, are you saying you have to wait for the story to progress through all the scenes?  Because that's normal.  

On 1/14/2019 at 9:05 PM, jasgre said:

Thank you.  I think I know what's happening.  LMS's mod is trying to increase Fun while the sim sleeps, but the Doll no longer has a Fun meter.  At least I know now.

Mmm, yes that could cause an issue, maybe if LMS added a check for the fun motive first ?

On 1/15/2019 at 1:52 AM, JimmageSlip said:

How do you remove the red bat tattoo? - The nisa.removetatts command does not remove it  -  removing the nisa mod does but that doesn't help i need the mod using it in my game i'll lose 100 plus items in game  -  (NOTE Didn't show up on my sims until latest update}

It should, you can also try the option in the settings menu under debug on the tam explorer.  If the tattoo is staying then it could also be a bugged out appearance modifier on your sim from a out of date mod that's causing it to stay despite it not being technically on your sim.  

On 1/14/2019 at 9:51 PM, Jezzek said:

I find it necessary to tell you that I have just completed the Czech translation of your mod.  On the Czech translation page, of course I have also placed a link to downloading your mod. Thanks for your hard work.

Jezzek

Thank you for your interest in my mod!  Can you send a link with your translation?

On 1/14/2019 at 11:52 PM, JimmageSlip said:

How do you remove the red bat tattoo? - The nisa.removetatts command does not remove it  -  removing the nisa mod does but that doesn't help i need the mod using it in my game i'll lose 100 plus items in game  -  (NOTE Didn't show up on my sims until latest update}

Thank you --  I'll verify mod is current - plus try the debug -  

I'll let you know if I still have to problem  -  Mod is awesome  Thanks again

Hey guys, I'm trying to do the "Trophy Wife" aspiration, on the 3rd stage what does "get ringed" mean?

Also, is there any way to make the "go jogging" requirements for the previous stages also apply to the treadmill? It was tedious having to click on my sim every few seconds to get them to go jogging.

I love this mod. Thanks so much for creating it and working on it.

Have you ever given any thought to adding a "squirt at climax" option for women?  I'm not sure that's possible - don't know if there's an animated visible stream available.   That's probably something for WickedWhims, anyway. 

1 hour ago, FeloniusMonk said:

Have you ever given any thought to adding a "squirt at climax" option for women?  I'm not sure that's possible - don't know if there's an animated visible stream available.   That's probably something for WickedWhims, anyway. 

Visible liquid effects were added a few iterations of Wicked Whims ago. Squirting effects have to be added to specific animations rather than mods dependent upon Wicked Whims.

26 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Visible liquid effects were added a few iterations of Wicked Whims ago. Squirting effects have to be added to specific animations rather than mods dependent upon Wicked Whims.

I also forgot about Potty Mouth, which squirts.  I don't know if that animation could be adopted and used, but at least it shows squirting can be done.  If I had time, I'd look into learning how to create animations and see if I could add squirting.  Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of time.  What I can do is be a patron - I'll check that out. 

15 minutes ago, FeloniusMonk said:

I also forgot about Potty Mouth, which squirts.  I don't know if that animation could be adopted and used, but at least it shows squirting can be done.  If I had time, I'd look into learning how to create animations and see if I could add squirting.  Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of time.  What I can do is be a patron - I'll check that out. 

If I recall correctly, at least one of Lupobianco's oral sex sequence animations has a climax scene call Squirt in their Faces that has liquid effects added to it. You could probably examine that one (if that is the right one, that is).

7 hours ago, burgahpizza said:

Hey guys, I'm trying to do the "Trophy Wife" aspiration, on the 3rd stage what does "get ringed" mean?

Also, is there any way to make the "go jogging" requirements for the previous stages also apply to the treadmill? It was tedious having to click on my sim every few seconds to get them to go jogging.

Get ringed means to get married.

IE, to have a ring on the finger=get ringed.  ? 

OK so before someone says "read the description":   I did.  This is not answered there, unless I am totally blind.  Now then.  When it comes to selling dolls, how exactly does that work?  I know the TAM process-I've done that already.  Now I have a doll in the Dazed state waiting for sale.  Is there any way to know how long that will take?  I was also wondering if it's possible for a doll's current owner to offer to sell them to an NPC.  If that's not currently available, I'm officially suggesting it for the future. 

Speaking of which-I'm looking forward to your incubus/succubus trait.  I've been wanting one for a long time, and the only ones I've found are far too tame, out-of-date and abandoned, or both.

54 minutes ago, Felicat82 said:

OK, donc avant que quelqu'un dise "lis la description": je l'ai fait. On n'y répond pas, à moins que je ne sois totalement aveugle. Maintenant. En ce qui concerne la vente de poupées, comment cela fonctionne-t-il exactement? Je connais le processus TAM, je l'ai déjà fait. Maintenant, j'ai une poupée dans l'état Dazed en attente de vente. Y a-t-il un moyen de savoir combien de temps cela prendra? Je me demandais également s'il était possible pour le propriétaire actuel d'une poupée d'offrir de la vendre à un PNJ. Si ce n'est pas disponible actuellement, je le suggère officiellement pour l'avenir. 

En parlant de ça, j'attends avec impatience votre trait d'incubus / succube. J'en veux un depuis longtemps, et les seuls que j'ai trouvés sont beaucoup trop dociles, dépassés et abandonnés, ou les deux.

hello I use google translation for the mod Succubus I know there is this one but it's been a 
long time that I have not used it I do not know if it works with mod wicked  

Hi can someone help me out with this exception. It's getting annoying and I really don't want to take this mod, or wicked whims out of the game. 
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>331722b0e8b9707b5c3ec21a</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
        <createtime>2019-01-16 00:42:04</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>whim_modifiers.py:33</categoryid>
        <desyncid>331722b0e8b9707b5c3ec21a</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>[manus] Sim 458813838152630712 failed to load (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier')&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#xD;
          File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function&#xD;
          File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 433, in _nisa_watchmen&#xD;
          File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function&#xD;
          File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1715, in _nisa_watchmen&#xD;
          File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in _nisa_watchmen&#xD;
          File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#xD;
          File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139d\turbolib\events\core.py", line 96, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1149, in load_data&#xD;
          File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#xD;
          File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139d\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#xD;
          File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data&#xD;
          File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 94, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits&#xD;
          File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139d\turbolib\events\sims.py", line 56, in _turbolib_sim_info_load&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2958, in _load_sim_info&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 787, in load&#xD;
          File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#xD;
          File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139d\wickedwhims\nudity\_ts4_nudity_injects.py", line 124, in _wickedwhims_on_exhibitionist_trait_add&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 62, in add_trait&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 399, in _add_trait&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 645, in _add_buffs&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 305, in add_buff&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 974, in on_add&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_effect_modifier\game_effect_modifiers.py", line 69, in on_add&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\whims\whim_modifiers.py", line 33, in apply_modifier&#xD;
        AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_score_multiplier'&#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
</root>
On 1/16/2019 at 4:58 PM, FauxFurry said:

If I recall correctly, at least one of Lupobianco's oral sex sequence animations has a climax scene call Squirt in their Faces that has liquid effects added to it. You could probably examine that one (if that is the right one, that is).

I found it.  It's actually more like dripping.  I've been with women who squirt, and trust me, they don't drip.  ?

Hi!

First of all, thank you for this mod, it is awesome!!

I think I have a problem with a couple of my prostitutes / dolls, meaning that they don't get called out by customers for sex anymore. They used to, but now they don't, while others continue to be.

The Ho preferences are set correctly. Any way to unstuck / debug?

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

OK so before someone says "read the description":   I did.  This is not answered there, unless I am totally blind.  Now then.  When it comes to selling dolls, how exactly does that work?  I know the TAM process-I've done that already.  Now I have a doll in the Dazed state waiting for sale.  Is there any way to know how long that will take?  I was also wondering if it's possible for a doll's current owner to offer to sell them to an NPC.  If that's not currently available, I'm officially suggesting it for the future. 

Speaking of which-I'm looking forward to your incubus/succubus trait.  I've been wanting one for a long time, and the only ones I've found are far too tame, out-of-date and abandoned, or both.

You can't really "sell" a doll. You do all stuff on TAM and after you have to buy her/him manually in another family. 
And I'm agree with you, possibility to sell them to a NPC should be great :) 

Hello Nisa'k in the prochiane update would be possible to have your condom batch of 5 or 10 view the price for some and have the opportunity to use them automatically like that of wickedwhims thank you to you a translation made by google trad is available for version 680 and our contact is working on the new because this person speaks English you did a great job

On 1/16/2019 at 2:07 PM, burgahpizza said:

It means get engaged! 

It really probably should, I'll take a look at the aspiration tuning code and see what I can do! 

On 1/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, FeloniusMonk said:

It's something that's very very possible and if you know a animator with the required skill set who can make the visual effects then I'd be more than willing to collaborate to make it happen in game regardless of animations that are being played!  I actually have experimented with certain visual effects being triggered during certain sex events already! (for example, vampires when drinking period blood/virgin blood during oral sex).

On 1/16/2019 at 3:32 PM, Jezzek said:

Hi NisaK Here is link to my Czech Translation of Your Wicked Perversionshttps://www.loverslab.com/topic/115142-čeština-pro-nisas-wicked-perversions/

Thank you Jezzek!  ? I'll check it out when I get a chance!

On 1/16/2019 at 4:10 PM, FauxFurry said:

Not true, I can add it in as well and regardless of animation or for only specific animations.  Coding is magical! 

On 1/16/2019 at 6:05 PM, Chihime said:

I received a last exception warning for your mod. it said to contact you regarding it @NisaK

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hello Chihime and thank you for the LE!

This looks like not an error with my mod specifically but something else going wrong in your game that my mod just happens to pick up on your game loading.  Looks like something to do with whim modifiers.  Sadly, I don't know from which mod it's coming from.  A 50/50 method may be useful, but if you remove my mod then you will also remove the code that's watching for things to break with this function.  So you may get a 'false positive' with my mod!

Let me know what you discover! 

On 1/16/2019 at 10:02 PM, FeloniusMonk said:

Chyn-Chyn Rocky Road Condoms:   Sensually Tight sims just get the negative moodlet. Sad face

Saw toothed for her "pleasure".  

Love the comment she makes -- "What kind of demon wrapper is this?"

Lol!  Well try being very unaroused with no lube and taking a ribbed condom!  It HURTS!!!! Like sandpaper. 

On 1/16/2019 at 10:22 PM, la_neige said:

Hello, I was just wondering if there is a way to remove the 'Sex Addict' reward trait? 

While it's meant to be a sort of one way street you can try one of these commands: 
traits.remove_trait Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_ValleyGirl

Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_Lusty is the lusty trait

Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_Barbie is the sex addict trait

Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_Princess is the princess trait

On 1/17/2019 at 8:13 AM, Felicat82 said:

In the public build you have to have a player sim from another household buy them.  In the patreon build you can sell them off to a mystery sim and have them auto bought however :D

ME TOO, I'm dying to do the succubus occult state but I have sooooooo many things i'm working on.  I'm almost there! ?  Think about them literally everyday. 

On 1/17/2019 at 5:24 PM, Michessiah said:

Hi can someone help me out with this exception. It's getting annoying and I really don't want to take this mod, or wicked whims out of the game. 

It looks like a out of date trait or aspiration mod but I'm not sure which one.  The 50/50 method may be required to track down which one is causing this!  

Let me know what you find out! 

16 hours ago, SAC said:

Hi!

First of all, thank you for this mod, it is awesome!!

I think I have a problem with a couple of my prostitutes / dolls, meaning that they don't get called out by customers for sex anymore. They used to, but now they don't, while others continue to be.

The Ho preferences are set correctly. Any way to unstuck / debug?

Thanks!

I think I know what may be happening here.  Make sure you have your caged bird sim set to prostitution through their sex settings found in their slave manager.  Also, the mind 
 wipe process will clear their past relations, so they may need to regrow their client list! 

Also thank you for the LE, it looks like something related to the name 'tmex-fullhouse' and 'PublicUnlock'  I hope that helps you track down the root mod that's causing this! 

11 hours ago, aynasm said:

@NisaK Thanks for your polite answer! I wanted so much that the pink thing were like one more need for everyone so we could be aware of how the sex need is going. Anyway, THANK YOU ONE MORE TIME FOR YOUR MOD, AND THE AMAZING WAY YOU ALWAYS ANSWERS US! LOTS OF SUCCES!

Thank you for all your compliments!  I hope you enjoy! 

6 hours ago, Mariepoche660 said:

hello I see you talking about the last exception and mod littlemssam but tell you what is so much thank you

lastException.txt

Sadly, I'm not sure what mod is causing this LE, you may need to do a 50/50 method.  My guess would be some mod which adds custom CC.