2 hours ago, Jorjii123 said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hey, I keep getting spammed with this error, which fills up my notification board with the Error Message.  

It told me to send the file to Nisa, or else they'll be sad and I dont want that.

All I figured out, that it has something do to with relationships and Basemental Drugs.

I run my game with nothing but Whicked Whims, a lot of animations, a cheat UI mod, MCC and of course, Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

The game worked perfectly until this error showed up, which as I said, fills up my notification board with the error messages.

Can anyone help me, preferably with troubleshooting advice?
image.png.1d6a3284dcdde2f3199d5ec2ac7c0d14.png
These aren't the only ones, as the messages pop up in bulks of 8 or even 10.  

Are you using the Patreon version of Wicked Whims?  If so, we just have to wait for Nisa to make an update.

A lot of the traits and aspirations don't work for me. I've already checked for mod conflicts by running the game with only Nisa's Wicked Perversions and the standard wicked whim stuff and the traits and aspirations still don't appear. What should I do? Is this mod simply slightly out of date? your mods do show up in the Custom Content/Script Mod tab, so I'm rather baffled. I've already completely reinstalled WickedWhims in an attempt to get it to work, and it hasn't. I hope I'm not being stupid.

7 hours ago, FONZY673 said:

Alright, thanks for the answer. So there's no way I could restore her virginity?  (That would be easier tho)

Would that imply removing the mod and add it again? 

1) You could remove the hidden traits

"traits.remove_trait Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_NisaHasHadVaginal"

Swap Vaginal for "Anal" , reset that one and then have her loose those virginities again. One of them will trigger the deflowered aspiration. 

BTW. you can find all traits when you hit Shift>wickedWhims>general info

2) Save the game without the mod in it, then put it back and do those tasks over

22 hours ago, RozseTww said:

So I just got this. I went looking to see if I saw a LE (I'm so used to seeing the pop ups I didn't know to look for one).

I actually started a whole new save. I was using the same Sim but I only used the Black Widow trait. And for the past few hours it seemed to be working fine.

I edited a couple of townies and traveled to a few other lots. Crossing my fingers, but I didn't get stuck.

I was still apprehensive, so I saved periodically. Then I was on a another home lot just now, attempting to edit a townie and soon as I got out of CAS,

I was stuck on the world map again.

Very odd.

I wish I had known that LE's show up even if there isn't an orange pop up. ?

Also, sorry if I'm being confusing.

lastException.txt

Thank you for the LE Rozse!  Wish I saw this a bit sooner because then I would have been able to fix it with the hotfix today, no matter, I'll try to get it out to you guys tomorrow.  It looks like there's a data conversion error with my black widows happening, it's a problem with my new save data system.  In the meantime, back up and then delete the "WickedPerversionsMod' folder located in your the sims 4/saves folder and that should let you load in your game again.  I suggest removing all black widows from your game until the hotfix is released tomorrowish.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience!  

18 hours ago, worldcompany said:

?

Dunno, my mod doesn't have custom cum layers.  You will have to ask TURBO. 

14 hours ago, bloodmilksky said:

I love this mod, only problem im having is, i offer body and the notification pops up for the task they want, then i go to perform it, but the person doesnt show up in the partners list? am i doing something wrong?

thanks for any help

Sorry your experiencing some troubles.  This is typically either because the NPC is being flagged to leave the lot or they aren't allowed to have sex because of a WW setting (such as no teens) or there is no valid animation on the object you are selecting involving the genders you are using.  Hope this helps! 

13 hours ago, FONZY673 said:

Hi guys, sorry if this feels weird but I wanted to ask three things:

First of all, in the two files available for download, what does the 7z file do? Is it necessary? 

Then, let me tell you the whole story. I was playing with my female sim following the 'Trophy Wife' Aspiration. She got married and obviously lost her virginity afterwards. YET, she still got the sad and embarassed thing (idk how to call it) saying she lost her virginity too soon and she is now spoiled goods etc. It's happened to me before, and I wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong, maybe?? 

That leads me to my third question: as I was following the trophy wife aspiration, I got to the task that said 'Get Ringed', BUT unfortunately, even with a high understanding of the english language, I remain french and I obviously didn't get it. So I went to look at the description, to see if I could find out more, but the only thing written was 'do IT'; so I thought it meant it was time for my sim to lose her virginity, but it wasn't. So here I am, trying to play with a sad sim, wondering what I did wrong... Please explain what does 'get ringed' mean :(

If anyone can suggest anything, I am ready to listen. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the story, so sorry for your troubles!  So 'get ringed' means either to get engaged or get married, getting laid should be the very last thing you do for the aspiration to complete correctly.  I hope this helps clear things up.  In the meantime, if you go to my settings in the TAM explorer, you should find options to reset your characters virginity levels and make them a wizard again (joke about virgins, just incase i'm walking into another language barrier mine). 

9 hours ago, Jorjii123 said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hey, I keep getting spammed with this error, which fills up my notification board with the Error Message.  

It told me to send the file to Nisa, or else they'll be sad and I dont want that.

All I figured out, that it has something do to with relationships and Basemental Drugs.

I run my game with nothing but Whicked Whims, a lot of animations, a cheat UI mod, MCC and of course, Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

The game worked perfectly until this error showed up, which as I said, fills up my notification board with the error messages.

Can anyone help me, preferably with troubleshooting advice?

These aren't the only ones, as the messages pop up in bulks of 8 or even 10.  

That is a very, very old version of my mod you are using, it's time to update!

5 hours ago, SlightlyDisappointingHat said:

A lot of the traits and aspirations don't work for me. I've already checked for mod conflicts by running the game with only Nisa's Wicked Perversions and the standard wicked whim stuff and the traits and aspirations still don't appear. What should I do? Is this mod simply slightly out of date? your mods do show up in the Custom Content/Script Mod tab, so I'm rather baffled. I've already completely reinstalled WickedWhims in an attempt to get it to work, and it hasn't. I hope I'm not being stupid.

The mod is still working and in active development.  If you are getting any Last Exceptions then please send them my way, also make sure your basemeantal and WW is up to date as well as your game.  Lastly, can you be more specific on how things aren't working for you?  This mod is pretty big now and things can break in lots of ways.  Just telling me that it's broken doesn't really give me a lot to go off of, especially when it's not for me and many other users. 

Thank you :D

Hello, I just got the mod and I love it, especially the Cup O Cum feature. I have a small problem. I bought a lot of the Milky Way Condoms and have had sex a few times hoping to create cups. However, out of 5 times, my Sim has only splooged twice, creating two cups. All of these sex sessions have been within a few hours in the game. Am I supposed to wait longer to allow my Sim to splooge more often? I was hoping there was a way he could do it every time.

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. I did try searching the thread. Thank you!

ETA: Sorry. I just noticed the "Drained Nutz" moodlet. Is there any way to override this to cum more often?

11 hours ago, FONZY673 said:

Alright, thanks for the answer. So there's no way I could restore her virginity?  (That would be easier tho)

Would that imply removing the mod and add it again? 

Through the Tam Explorer there's a de-bug and in there is the option to reset virginity.

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

The mod is still working and in active development.  If you are getting any Last Exceptions then please send them my way, also make sure your basemeantal and WW is up to date as well as your game.  Lastly, can you be more specific on how things aren't working for you?  This mod is pretty big now and things can break in lots of ways.  Just telling me that it's broken doesn't really give me a lot to go off of, especially when it's not for me and many other users. 

Thank you :D

So... A simple restart of the computer fixed whatever it was that was plaguing me. It turns out the simplest thing you can do was the key, and I didn't even try it. Why that had an effect, I don't know. Turns out I was being stupid after all, sorry to waist your time! Thank you for attempting to help, especially in such a timely manner.

10 hours ago, ivanljr said:

Hi there! How do I receive clients for my prostitute sim after registering her on lost eden? I don't seem to receive any calls or can't find any action for me to find clients

You just have to wait a little bit. You can "offer body" too ;)

And to don't do another post, since this morning, I receive A LOT of Nisa Last Exception and WW reports too. A bit strange, I didn't install any mods since I had updated WW, Nisas' and Basemental.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

On 12/29/2018 at 8:16 PM, NisaK said:

Hey QuasarInTheSpace, 

Thank you for posting those screenshots!  Sadly, that doesn't look like one of my aspirations.  Mine are trophy wife and broken mind.  

Omg my fault! As your mod and your traits are what I use most I assumed this trait was also from you, but I think they correspond to DeepBlueFrog. Anyway I ratify what has been said, your mod is amazing, fun and I love the work you've done with it!

Thanks for your time despite my misunderstanding! And if you need any kind of help for, at any time, a Spanish translation I have the time for it.

1) I can't get anyone (npcs) to buy my sims even though they are "awaiting sale". They know plenty of people. Could they be too expensive?

1a) Kind of like how we "Offer body" once a person has the prostitute label, is there a way to "offer slave/self" or is that something that can be added?

13 minutes ago, Kiweeni said:

1) I can't get anyone (npcs) to buy my sims even though they are "awaiting sale". They know plenty of people. Could they be too expensive?

1a) Kind of like how we "Offer body" once a person has the prostitute label, is there a way to "offer slave/self" or is that something that can be added?

Sell slaves to NPCs is not supported in current version.

You have to play a different household and buy them from their.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:19 AM, Dekhrom said:

And to don't do another post, since this morning, I receive A LOT of Nisa Last Exception and WW reports too. A bit strange, I didn't install any mods since I had updated WW, Nisas' and Basemental.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

How do I offer body? I don't seem to be able to find the bubble option.

On 12/25/2017 at 1:14 PM, NisaK said:

View File

Nisa's Wicked Perversions: The Lost Eden Update

Lore Intro:

Woohoo!  Maybe someday this will be a lore intro!

Special Note on Tattoos

I use the same system that TURBODRIVER’s cum application uses.  This means that the tattoos (the collar, the nail polish, blushing, and/or sex addict restraints) will find and use an unused CAS slot.  If you don’t want any of these tatts on your sim for some reason, then you can use the console command nisa.removetatts and all my tatts will be removed from your sim.  You can see my tatts in CAS but I do NOT recommend applying them from there.  They are in CAS so you can get an idea of how they will work with your outfits and show up in game, only.  Also, currently it is impossible through normal gameplay means to get both the Mind Broken aspiration tatt and the Trophy wife tatt at the same time.  I can fix this, but it’s very low on my list right now.  My idea for these aspirations is that they are your sex obsessed sims only aspirations.  As things develop this may change, especially with how I intend to expand the transformation process.

Aspiration Track: Mind Broken

I’m not going to lie, this is the aspiration track I had the most fun putting together.  Thanks to the Lusty Aspiration Trait that comes with this track, and the pheromonal flower trait if you’re using it, this sim starts out much more sex focused than your typical sim.  But, it’s not enough.  Sometimes they think, like about butterflies.  WHY??? They just want to be all about sex and be the personal fuck toy of their significant other.  The Mind Broken aspiration objectives cater to this mindset.  Your sim will have to flirt a lot, gain many romantic interests, and fuck a lot.  Wait… no, that’s not enough.  That satisfies the fucking part but what about wrecking their brain!?  Well, oh boy do we have something for you!  Later, your sim will have to do a lot of drugs and gain an addiction.  Only then will your sim have pruned enough brain cells to become truly sex addicted!

Aspiration Trait: Lusty

These sims lust after their partners to an embarrassing degree.  They gain flirty buffs that increase in magnitude when they are around their significant other depending on the level of relationship they have.  Depending on their level of excitement, they may get a ‘wet spot’ debuff that will make others around them uncomfortable if they don’t have a high romance relationship with the Lusty sim.    

Aspiration Reward: Sex Addict

This is the reward trait for those who complete the Mind Broken aspiration track.  When you gain this trait, your sim will also gain permanent restraints, permanent fingernail and toenail polish and a lewd pelvis tattoo to signify their enslavement to their desires.  In addition, they will gain buffs and debuffs the longer they go without having sex.  After sex, they will gain a dazed buff to signify how they are completely mentally spent after fulfilling their need.

Aspiration Track: Trophy Wife

This sim is all about making themselves so desirable that an upper-class sim will swoop them up and give them an easy life.  Wealthy men want their trophy wives to be virgins before marriage… probably, so the Aspiration trait Valley Girl will be all about preserving your virginity.  Any anal or vaginal sex and you lose it but oral sex and teasing… like… that doesn’t count, right?  Of course, it doesn’t.  To complete this aspiration the Trophy Wife sim will have to tone their body, increase their charisma, join a club, go on dates, listen to some pop music, watch the TV, and do some party drugs (no addiction needed this time).

Aspiration Trait: Valley Girl

These sims get a flirty buff while they are anal and vaginal virgins before completing their aspiration.  They gain a debuff if they lose their virginity too soon with an occasional strong sad debuff added afterwards. 

Aspiration Reward: Princess

This is the reward trait for those who complete the Trophy wife aspiration track.  When you gain this trait, your sim also gains a permanent collar around their neck to signify their achievement.  Your husband will get a ‘Royal Boost’ positive buff when around their ‘Princess’ in public those who don’t have a high romantic relationship with the princess will get a flirty ‘Royal Aura’ buff.  Your sim will also lose the virgin buff along with any virginity loss debuffs and gain a ‘Possessed Trophy’ buff (this is what I called this?  Really?).   

CAS Trait: Pheromonal Flower

This trait comes with a +1 flirty buff, a +2 area of effect flirty buff to other sims if your pheromonal flower sim hasn’t lost their vaginal virginity yet, otherwise a +1 area of effect buff.  A bunch of stat and skill modifiers.  Bladder decays faster, hunger a tad slower, hygiene decays a bit slower social decays faster (these sims want to be around other sims), fun decays slower (being an airhead means you bore less easily), romance increases much faster and decays much slower, friendship increases faster and decreases faster (may change the decrease), mischief increases and decreases much slower, your mental, creative, and musical skills increase at a very slow rate.  Social, child, athletic, physical skills increase faster.  This also comes with a bunch of whims which is important because none of my aspirations currently have whims of their own.    

CAS Trait: Sensually Tight

This trait is centered around sensitive sims with unnaturally tight fuck holes.  These sims tear up during sex, with custom texture effects from Anal, Oral, and Vaginal Sex (see the images for examples) and gain negative mood buffs from having sex.  However, their partners gain positive moodlets depending on what holes they use, lucky them.  After 6 hours, if the Sensually Tight sim doesn't engage in sex again then the effect wears off and they return to normal.  However, if they engage in sex while they are still recovering then further negative buffs are applied and a sobbing texture during sex.  Although this trait doesn't require it, it pairs well with the Unflirty trait.  I wouldn't recommend adding this trait to a Pheromonal Flower sim or putting them in a household with one.  

CAS Trait: Daughter of the Easter Hare BETA, read carefully if you plan to use!!!

About a week or so ago, I was eating breakfast and I thought to myself, "What if eggs, but from people???" Trust me, there is no therapist in the world that can help me.  Anyways, I then started planning out a trait that has your sim pushing out eggs instead of babies when they get pregnant. I originally wanted to have your sim use them in cooking so you could make me some human scrambled eggs... butttttt then I remembered that the Sims 4 cut grocery shopping and so eggs aren't really an ingredient anymore :frown: So fuck the world, the eggs are now drugs!  There's much more I want to do with this trait in the future, but for right now your Easter sims can push out up to 6 eggs per pregnancy, with the most common number being 1 and decreasing in probability up to 6 and each of those eggs has a 5 percent chance of being a 'golden egg.'  But, each sim with the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait has a 1 in 16 chance of being a 'golden goose' so to speak.  Meaning, unlike their normal partners, they will push out ONLY golden eggs.  Normal or 'Average' eggs can be consumed like Basemental's cocaine can be, and Golden Eggs can be consumed like Basemental's MDMA with the accompanying effects.  If you don't want to consume the eggs then they can be sold to a mysterious buyer through the 'Edgy Web' accessed through the new Tam Explorer found on computers.  

But some care will be needed if you plan on using this trait while it's in Beta.  The prefered way to have your sims lay their eggs is to find the 'Bunny Lay Eggs!' interaction when you click on your sim, this will trigger a area of effect buff causing non familiar sims (those with less than either 50 percent friendship or romance) to get an uncomfortable buff, and your sim will get an embarrassed buff in response.  You can also try laying your eggs at a bassinet, but, PLEASE NOTE, the give birth interaction won't disappear from your queue until you trigger another interaction (such as a 'go here' command).  I'm trying to think of ways to auto clear it for you, and I don't believe it will bug your game out, but you should be aware.  If you chose not to give birth, leaving your sim in labor for an extended time, then I have no idea what happens because I have no idea what happens if you do that in the vanilla game (so if you know then let me know!).  Alternatively, don't click on interactions to go to the hospital/clinic/whatever to give birth because I haven't added code to support those interactions yet.  If you do, then your sim will likely just give birth to children if they don't glitch out.

Have fun ;)

CAS Trait: Black Widow

Lore:

Reveal hidden contents

Classified interview conducted by Occult Hunter #46:

Heh, you don’t see it do you?  I envy you, I really do.  The world was so much simpler before ‘it’ awakened me.  You’ll see it to, she’ll come at you with fire in the eyes and lips like slightly moist rose petals.  ‘No’ won’t be in your vocabulary and when she leans in to kiss you then it’ll be too late.  You won’t notice the venom, not the first time, but by the end of the night you will be passed out on the floor, ass in the air and then she’ll finish you off.  If you’re lucky, you’ll wake up in just enough time to see her sashaying away with your life savings in her back jeans’ pocket. 

Question: Redacted Redacted Redacted No reading?

What? A robbery? Ha!  You’ll be lucky if that’s the end of it because she’ll be back.  If there’s more from your wallet she can drain, then believe me, she’ll be back.  Cognitively you’ll know, you’ll know she isn’t human but beast as she leans in to kiss you again.  This time you’ll taste it, you’ll taste its venom and, just like before, be powerless to stop it.  See, to ‘it’ you aren’t human, you’re ‘prey.’  And when she is with you, you’ll know true horror.  The horror of knowing exactly what’s going wrong, of watching it go wrong, and being physically unable to do anything about it.  You’ll relive that every time you spot someone resembling her.  I’m telling you, if you let her kiss you then it’s over.  She’ll take you back to her web and give you the real poison.  Don’t do this, don’t talk to the Black Widow.

Just stay away… 

• New Interaction, Produce Venom: click on your Black Widow and select 'Produce Venom' where they'll begin getting their venom ready.  During this time, you have a brief window to deliver your venom via a kiss interaction.  Any of the game's kissing interaction will do.  After the venom is delivered via a kiss, or you wait too long, your Black Widow will get the Venom Milked debuff for a few hours and be temporarily unable to produce venom kisses.  The sim you kiss will get hypnotic eyes and their romance with your sim will become maxed for 3 hours.  After 3 hours, the romance score will return to what it was previously and the sim will lose the hypno eyes.
  • New Interaction: Share Venom:  During sex, you can click on the partner sims and choose to share another kind of venom with your partners.  Where this comes from I'll leave it up to you but it's a separate pair of glands from the venom kisses.  Note, your partners do not need to be primed with the venom kisses prior.  Ten sim minutes after sex, the sim you shared your venom with will collapse unconscious.  Which leads to the next interaction...
  • New Interaction: Relieve Burdens:  When you click on a sim who was knocked out from your venom, you get an option to relieve them of their worldly goods.  Your sim will travel to the collapsed partner and will receive *pushes up glasses* a normally distributed random amount of simoleons and a small random assortment of drugs if the knocked out sim is a drug dealer from Basemental's drugs.  For simoleons, the average amount you harvest changes based on the characteristics of your partner.  The older they are, the more simoleons you'll get [on average].  In the future this will expand to traits (like entrepreneur, snob, materialistic, etc).  Make sure to let me know if the money payout is way too high!  
  • Period detection:  When your Black Widow is on their period then all kisses will be venom kisses!  You are warned!

Prostitution System Description:

The main hub for my prostitution system can be found on the 'tam explorer' (read below) on any base game computer under my fantasy online prostitution website called 'Lost Eden.'  Here, if you wish your sim to become a prostitute, you can have them sign up to be a prostitute on the website.  After they successfully register, you will receive a notification and have about 3 days to leave the Lost Eden website (stop being a prostitute) without charge.  You can also deregister or register your phone number here (registered by default) if you'd wish your prostitute not to receive phone calls from clients.  Female prostitutes are referred to as 'Lillies or Roses' while male prostitutes are 'Kumquats or Kiwanos.'  Both fruit or flowers to keep with the Lost Eden garden theme. Normal prostitutes also get to decide what of the six WW sex acts they are putting out and what they are accepting to clients.  Just click on your prostitute while they are your active sim and click the 'putting out' option under the new pop up bubble, 'Ho-Control.'  There you can select what sex acts npc or currently unplayed sims will choose when your prostitute goes up to them and solicites the client for sex.  This way, you can have a  sim that's only 'putting out' handjobs and oral jobs if you want to roleplay something more 'pure.'  Under the Ho control menu, you'll also find the Accepted Packages option.  Click on this and you can set your sim to accept a package: Anal and Below, Vaginal and Below, Oral and Below, Foreplay.  This will decide what sex acts are available to be requested when a client sim solicits a prostitute, either in person or online.  After a client accepts solicitation from your prostitute or vice versa, simply start WW sex with the correct sex act to begin the interaction, payment is handled at the end. 

Now the fun part, for payment your sim will be scored based on the length of time they have sex of the appropriate type with the client. Payment is as follows:

• Vaginal sex: 500 Simoleons per half hour
  • Anal Sex: 800 Simoleons per half hour
  • Oral Sex: 300 Simoleons per half hour
  • Hand job or Foot job: 150 simoleons per half hour
  • Teasing: 100 simoleons per half hour

In addition there is now an age debuff applied to prostitutes.  Young adults make 80 percent of the above, adults 60 percent and elderly only 20 percent. 
Heh, you think you can have your sim just mess around with a client for 6 hours because WW won’t force stop the interaction and be good to go? No, think again. After the first hour, your sims rate of pay will be reduced to 75 percent per half hour of what they’d receive! 

We aren’t done yet. In addition to your pay rate, the client also will have the ability to tip you. Tip is paid as a percentage of the total payout, but it’s not simple. The amount is randomly handed out with the average increasing with your friendship level with your client. At 50 percent friendship you will get, on average, a 50 percent tip, however, after you go above 50 percent friendship your tips will drop rapidly. Become too friendly with a sim and they may just stop tipping you outright. Can you maintain healthy boundaries with your clients and keep them around the friendship bar halfway full? Better work towards it, maxing out your friendship isn’t the path to success this time! 

Oh, so you think you will maximize profits by just sleeping with many sims for short periods! Lol, no. If your sim doesn’t satisfy your client then they may refuse to pay you ANYTHING and you will loose a massive amount of friendship with them, good luck. 

Okay, so let’s say your prostitute has been a good girl. Then overtime, she will begin building a client list and eventually, those clients are going to be calling your poor prostitute at all hours to come over for a ‘session.’ Accept you will get a few options.  You can have them come over, they will show up on your doorstep ready to bone down or you can go on a 'escort date' with them to a place of their choosing and this time, you can then choose whichever sex interaction you want. As they are fans of your prostitute’s work, they’ll be down for whatever. Your prostitute can just sit back and let them come to you. Nice being popular. 

Still not done, in addition to the normal prostitution system there are debt slaves which function a bit differently.  To make your sim a debt slave you must first have more than one player/played sim household.  Then go to the same Lost Eden dialog option that you'd go to to sign up to be a prostitute and click 'Register Debt...'  Then a user interface will pop up, choose the sim you wish to make your sim indebted too and enter a debt amount between 0 and 9,999,999 simoleons (don't enter commas).  If you choose 0 simoleons then your sim will be unable to pay off their debt.  Effectively making it infinite.  From everything your sim does, prostitution included, your sim's debt owner will get 90 percent of the profits while your sim only receives 10 percent.  The 90 percent will actually go to the bank funds of your sim's owner and detract from your sims debt amount.  After the debt is paid off, the sim will cease being a debt slave and become a normal free sim again. Also, the owner household will get free sex from their debt slaves while they are in debt.  Debt slaves are  unable to choose which sex acts they put out or accept and will be exempt from the romance check that normal prostitutes get.  Oh, should mention that.  Normal prostitutes will refuse free sex from everyone outside of their household with a less than 80 romance score.  How's a lady supposed to earn a living when she's just giving it out for free?  Also, they will only be able to delist their phone number for a short time before it automatically re-registers.  Debt slaves can't afford to not take client calls for a long time. 

On the Lost Eden website, you'll also find the 'Sample Assortment' option if you have prostitutes in the world.  By clicking on this option you can order prostitutes online to come over and have sex with your sim.  If you'd like to set 10 random npc sims (5 male, 5 female) as a prostitute you can also use the new console command 'nisa.slutify' without quotes.  If you'd like to make a specific npc sim a prostitute then you can use the command 'nisa.slutify FirstName LastName' without quotes with firstname lastname being the first and last name of the sim in question. 

Oh, if your prostitute is high on Basemental's cocaine up to the second level of the coke high system, then they will have a 20 percent chance to forget to charge clients.  If they have the nonfatal OD buff, then they will have a 40 percent chance. 

New Computer Interaction: The Tam Explorer!

Now when you click on your computer, you'll find the Tam explorer.  This is my knock off version of the 'Tor Explorer.'  Tor means 'The onion router' so naturally, Tam means 'The Artichoke Modem.'  The tor explorer is the most common way to access the 'Dark Web' so my knock off name for this is the 'Edgy Web.'  From the Edgy web, you can buy my Ex-Ta-See nail polish which will be delivered to you the next day.  This will be the hub for my mod and will grow with my mod. This is also where you will be able to sell the new Easter Eggs if you have them in your inventory.   

Custom Item: Ex-Ta-See Nail Polish

Found in Decorations>Clutter for 500 simoleons.  Have the sim you want to transform pick up the nail polish and click on the ‘do your nails’ interaction from their inventory.  The nail polish will vanish if they aren’t already transformed, their aspiration will change to the Mind Broken aspiration, they will get a temporary dazed buff, given three condoms for ‘reasons,’ a permanent red fingernails and toenail polish, a barcode on their pelvis (this will probably change in the future), shiny teary eyes, and then their traits will change.  First, the sims will be checked for any of the Blacklist traits mentioned below, those traits will be replaced with traits from the whitelist category, also below.  If they have no blacklisted traits, then one of their main CAS traits will be replaced with the pheromonal Flower trait.   

Blacklisted Traits:  Romantic, Genius, Creative, Unflirty, Noncommittal

Whitelisted Traits:  Cheerful, Childish, Goofball, Clumsy

How blushing mechanic works:  

After your sim is transformed via the Nail Polish, but before they have completed their new aspiration, they will receive a temporary embarrassed buff after sex and blush during the duration of that buff.  The idea behind this is that they haven’t fully adapted to their new psychology yet and are so embarrassed from enjoying sex this much that they blush.  Warning, for right now the blush is applied if the transformation tattoo is detected.  I’ll change this eventually.  Just a heads up.  

Custom Item: Flavored Condoms

Flavored Condoms have arrived to the sims 4.  These work just like normal WW condoms minus autonomy (because they be expensive yo).  You can currently by them through the 'order off the edgy web' option on the Tam Explorer. 

• Chyn-Chyn Coco Condoms: These condoms are laced with Basemental's cocaine goodness.  Apply it like a normal condom from your inventory and the sims who suck on it, get it rammed up their bum bums, or get their flower plowed by it will have a chance about every 5 sim minutes to get a dose of that sweet sweet concentrated white powder.  How many times they can be dosed depends on the sim.  Some sims can only be dosed once, where as other sims can be dosed up to 3 times!  Don't worry, your sims can't die from ODing on these condoms.  But still be careful, sim whe are addicted to cocaine will build up a tolerance to the drug so they will only be able to be dosed a single time from the condom.  
  • Chyn-Chyn Rocky Road Condoms: These are ribbed condoms that will provide a confidence boost for the sim who is wearing the condom and a positive moodlet for the sim getting penetrated by the condom with a chance for the positive moodlet turning into a negative moodlet over time.  Sensually Tight sims just get the negative moodlet. Sad face. 

Requirements: 

Wicked Whims Public or Patreon Version:

WW Link  

Basemental Drugs Public or Patreon Version:

Basemental Drugs Link  

Base Sintiklia - Long cut nails:

I know I'm not good at making textures or objects. So now the Ex-Ta-See nail polish will apply Sintiklia's wonderful nail polish model when you use it.  In addition, the reward tattoo for the Sex Addict will use these nails too.  

Optional Requirements[You don't need these for the mod to work]:

• Wild Guy's Female Body Details I'm a big fan of these body details, I think it has the best nipple details out there and a great variety of pubic hairs (96! total) as well as a nice tan lines.  But, after using it for so long I got real tired of manually applying it to sims.  Now, with the new nisa.wildguy command [see screenshots for demo] you can now have a random assortment of these details applied to all the female npc sims in your game.  Played for a while and new npc sims have been generated after running the original command?  No problem, just run it again and the new sims will have the effects applied while the old sims will keep the same already applied details.  Lastly, you can type in 'nisa.wildguy FirstName LastName' into the command line and the sim who you entered will have the effects applied regardless of whether or not they've been modified before.  This way you can roll the dice on a sim again if you don't like what they were given the previous try.  Please note that this is seeded off sim time in minutes.  So if you run the command more then once while the game is paused then the sims will get the same results as the previous command. 
  • LUUMIA’s body hair v5 (found here https://luumiasims.com/post/160374208324/body-hair-v5-body-hair-is-back-and-even-more ). If you download it, then please install the merged package version.  This allows for the ----'nisa.bodyhair' console command. It's the male equivalent of my nisa.wildguy command for wild_guy’s skin details. Here's the different valid configurations: 

--nisa.bodyhair – applies bodyhair to 80 percent of npc male sims

--nisa.bodyhair value – applies a percentage of bodyhair to male npc sims based on what value is (needs to be a whole number between 0-100). So ‘nisa.bodyhair 50’ would apply body hair to 50 percent of the male npcs, for example. 

--nisa.bodyhair force – Same as nisa.bodyhair but will overwrite the bodyhair status of sims who already have bodyhair.

--nisa.bodyhair force value – Same as above but with you specifying the percentage

--nisa.bodyhair firstname lastname – Applies body hair to the sim specified by first name and last name.

Installation Instructions: 

1. Install Wicked Whims and Basemental Drugs.  There are instructions on those mod pages on how to do this.  Follow them. 
  2. Download the latest version of the mod.  For now, one version works for both versions of WW. 
  3. Unzip and place the NisasWickedPerversions directly in your mods folder.  The packages and ts4script should be in a folder with a directory that looks something like this … Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\NisasWickedPerversions It’s important that the NisasWickedPerversions isn’t placed a directory too deep in your Mods folder or else the scripts won’t be loaded into the game.

Currently Known Bugs:

• Sometimes, after transforming your sim via the nail polish you will need to reload your game for the whims to fully update.  This may be a sims 4 glitch, I’m not sure as it doesn’t seem to happen all the time.  I’ll be considering ways of fixing this.  If you find anything in normal gameplay which updates your sim’s whims after encountering this issue, let me know.  It might point me towards the game code which has a fix.  
  • The have sex x times objective that’s apart of my Sex Addict Aspiration hasn’t been updated with my new python code yet.  It’s on my list of things to fix. 

How to Report Problems:

**Don’t make a game save after you’ve encountered a game-breaking bug. ** 
Step one.  Breathe, everything will be okay, and I’ll find a fix eventually.   Worst case, you’ll just have to uninstall temporarily and wait for an update.  Next, if the game crashes on loading then it’s likely a requirement issue. Now make a forum comment detailing what your issue is, what version of my mod your running and any logs you can find.  I know MCCC generates logs most of the time I’ve messed something up and they can be very helpful in pinpointing errors.  Sometimes WickedWhims itself will generate something too, and my mod now even has its own error logger.  In either case, WW, my mod, or MCCC will notify you in game if a log was created and where to find it.  

Special Thanks, for the tastiest bowel of pork cutlets around (in Alphabetical Order):

Special Thanks to Ekirts Ykcul for donating their wear and tear textures to this mod!  I'm no artist and really appreciate their hard work and generosity in letting me use their work.  Their textures were also my original inspiration for the Sensually Tight trait when it was used in the skyrim mod Apropos, you can find their original work here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/835-skintextures/ Keep on shining bright!

Special Thanks to SkyrimLL the creator of Bimbo Aspirations for Sims 4 for inspiring me to begin making public mods for the Sims 4.  You can find their mod here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85283-bimbo-aspirations-and-trait-for-the-sims-4-2017-11-05/  I highly suggest checking out their other work for other games that can be found on the website here. 

Special Thanks to TURBODRIVER for their WickedWhims mod and support in getting the scripting parts of this mod working.  Their patience is much appreciated, and without their help this mod would have taken much longer to release.  I encourage you to donate to their patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/wickedwoohoo

Have more fun with the community!

• Want more of a challenge?  Then check out the wonderful sims 4 challenge put together by our local Buntschwinge here!  Thank you for making the challenge Buntschwinge!  It looks like a bunch of fun, go over there and thumbs up, leave a comment, or follow the thread to show your support! 

Hey!  I have a patreon if you're interested in supporting me:

patreonlame.jpg.8deca9c59ea5387fd580d64245480d09.jpg

https://www.patreon.com/NisaKsPervs 

What's Next:

Holy shit y’all!  When I started this mod out, I thought it would result in a contraction of ideas as I learned the limitation of the Sims 4 engine.  Well fuck me and call me sally, was I fucking wrong.  Turns out a ton of things are possible with xml tuning and python scripting.  Much, much more than I thought would be when I started out.  So, what’s on the horizon: 

• Pruning requirements.  I want the only requirements to be the base game, public version of Wicked Whims, and public version of Basemental Drugs.  Forgive my newbness that I didn’t start out with this mindset… I really, really wish I had.  (done)
  • Bug fixes.  There are always bugs, and I fucking hate bugs. 
  • New aspirations and traits incoming.  The next theme I’m working on will be focused around chastity, and virginity.  No, I probably won’t make a track focused on being completely pure… else what’s the purpose of having WickedWhims as a requirement, but I will be developing on related themes.  For example, I’m working on a ‘sensitive holes’ trait (that WON’T be the name of the trait) where sex causes temporary bruising, or irritation with negative buffs for the trait holder, but the sex partners get positive buffs from fucking these sims.  [Done] Maybe something with masochism, we shall see about that.
  • A fuckin remote vibrator.  Because those things are sexy as fuck.  I have this partially functioning already but not ready for release.  More expensive models will release cum on demand with a chance of triggering a pregnancy. 
  • More fantasy shit, I love fantasy shit.  I want to make a succubus trait (probably no accoupling aspiration).  This will be a more feature rich version of Pheromonal Flower with most of the drawbacks removed.  Oh, also food won’t sate your hunger anymore.  Only sex.  I think I see how to do this with the code already, but it will need testing.
  •  Other mods.  Emily’s Immersive Hair Growth and Styling https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2583-immersive-hair-growth-and-styling-yps-devious-immersive-fashion-541-2017-07-01/ was one of the fucking most enjoyable gameplay mechanics ever included in a game.  I love makeup, I love hair, I love heels, and I fucking I love nail polish.  So, I’d like to make a mod that’s a love letter to that person’s work.  First feature I will be tackling and releasing is a full nail polish simulation.  Nail polish skill, nail polishes you can buy, nail polish will chip away over time, when you start wearing nail polish you get positive buffs, but after wearing nail polish for a long time those positive buffs disappear, you get an addiction with negative buffs from not wearing nail polish.  Why isn’t this shit apart of the sims base game yet???? Fuck. 
  • Work on my bad language. 

View File

Hey! Excuse Me but I have a problem after I downloaded the lastest version. I cannot enter the house and it's back to the manage world, I'm not sure that it's from this mod or not but after I delete this mod it became normal. I really like this mod, so please help me! Thank you

Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of your mod and deleted the old one; but it seems that the latest version of your mod doesn't work with wickedwhims (version 3.3.5).

May I have a copy of the old one?  The 0.971 one...

Thanks.

Love your mod by the way, keep up the good work.  Will be waiting for the succubus feature.

Your mod appears to be affecting the zoning-in to certain careers such as acting! I haven't tested it with other dynamic careers. I attempt to follow my sim to work as an actress, but it spits me out into the world hub menus and encourages me to close and reopen the game and try again. I attempt to join her again, but the lot was entirely empty and many of the items were entirely bugged (like the catering items being there but not intractable aside from cleaning up). Most importantly of all, none of the job objectives were even loaded! And even once I spoke to the director about being ready, the lights went out but none of the stagepieces could be interacted with!  They were glowing and active, but no dice. Here is the last exception!

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>99b7d586d23b46e25c30a321</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-05 06:52:49</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>household_template.py:367</categoryid><desyncid>99b7d586d23b46e25c30a321</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_household_lot_ownership' (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_household_lot_ownership')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 433, in _nisa_watchmen&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1715, in _nisa_watchmen&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in _nisa_watchmen&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\events\core.py", line 92, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1323, in update&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 566, in on_enter&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 1156, in on_all_situations_created_during_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 504, in request_all_sims_during_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 1338, in _spawn_all_during_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 852, in submit_matching_filter&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 529, in run_without_yielding&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 476, in _create_sim_infos&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 454, in _create_sim_info&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 3243, in create_sim_info&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\household_template.py", line 367, in create_household&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_household_lot_ownership'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

hello Nisa, thank you for your hard work. I really glad that i can use this mod, all things work well but some problems come up. The trait Sensual Tight doesnot appear in my sims after I created them. Can you give me soem advise how to fix it? Thank you very much, Nisa

Hi Nisa! Love the mod but after two sim days I can't get phone calls for sex anymore.  I deleted the mod went back in saved it mod-less and reinstalled.  Still no clients for sex. Seems like the prostitution part isn't working. Offering model yields no cash either. Please advise?

On 1/2/2019 at 9:17 PM, XxTriggerNoverxX said:

Whenever a client shows up for sex and I go to do a sex animation the animations box doesn't show up and there is a square in the middle with a circle in it with a vertical line on the left of it.

Hello there!

I'm not really sure what you are talking about, is there any chance you can post a screenshot to help me better understand? Thank you!

On 1/2/2019 at 11:49 PM, SlightlyDisappointingHat said:

So... A simple restart of the computer fixed whatever it was that was plaguing me. It turns out the simplest thing you can do was the key, and I didn't even try it. Why that had an effect, I don't know. Turns out I was being stupid after all, sorry to waist your time! Thank you for attempting to help, especially in such a timely manner.

Don't worry, not a waste of time at all.  This is what I'm here for.  Glad you are enjoying the mod! 

On 1/3/2019 at 3:03 AM, ivanljr said:

Hi there! How do I receive clients for my prostitute sim after registering her on lost eden? I don't seem to receive any calls or can't find any action for me to find clients

Aloha!

To get client calls, you have to build your client list first.  do this by using the 'offer body' interaction on sims or go to a lot with the escort call center lot trait to get access to a global client list!  Don't hesitate if you need any more help! 

On 1/3/2019 at 1:19 PM, Dekhrom said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Thank you for the LE.  I'm sorry that all the LL site outages delayed me getting back to you on this.  This looks like a bug related to my new save data system, unfortunately it's not telling me which of my json files is bugging out but if you'd like you could try sending me your global_settings.json file located in your The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod folder.  It will be hard for me to fix whatever is causing this without seeing what the json files look like.  

In any case, deleting the WickedPerversionsMod folder will get rid of this bug for the time being and allow you to go through with playing your game!  I'm sorry for the Inconvenience!

20 hours ago, ivanljr said:

How do I offer body? I don't seem to be able to find the bubble option.

It will appear under the romance menu whenever the flirt option is available!

17 hours ago, l3lizz said:

Hey! Excuse Me but I have a problem after I downloaded the lastest version. I cannot enter the house and it's back to the manage world, I'm not sure that it's from this mod or not but after I delete this mod it became normal. I really like this mod, so please help me! Thank you

Look in your The Sims 4 folder for a last exception being generated when you encounter this problem, if you are getting one then please send it my way! 

14 hours ago, x-105 said:

Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of your mod and deleted the old one; but it seems that the latest version of your mod doesn't work with wickedwhims (version 3.3.5).

May I have a copy of the old one?  The 0.971 one...

Thanks.

Love your mod by the way, keep up the good work.  Will be waiting for the succubus feature.

Yikes, that's a old copy of WW!  Do you remember if you just needed 0.971 or one of the lettered versions? 

11 hours ago, Witchythyme said:

Your mod appears to be affecting the zoning-in to certain careers such as acting! I haven't tested it with other dynamic careers. I attempt to follow my sim to work as an actress, but it spits me out into the world hub menus and encourages me to close and reopen the game and try again. I attempt to join her again, but the lot was entirely empty and many of the items were entirely bugged (like the catering items being there but not intractable aside from cleaning up). Most importantly of all, none of the job objectives were even loaded! And even once I spoke to the director about being ready, the lights went out but none of the stagepieces could be interacted with!  They were glowing and active, but no dice. Here is the last exception!

Thank you for the LE.  Sadly, it doesn't look like the bug is from my mod.  I took look around on the MCC discord and it seems the support staff thinks this is a base game bug with the acting career.  Hope that helps! 

4 hours ago, wind10491 said:

hello Nisa, thank you for your hard work. I really glad that i can use this mod, all things work well but some problems come up. The trait Sensual Tight doesnot appear in my sims after I created them. Can you give me soem advise how to fix it? Thank you very much, Nisa

Glad you are enjoying the mod Wind10491!  This is probably because you are trying to apply the trait to non player household sims.  My CAS traits use a unique feature that removes them from NPC sims due to how intense they can be. 

Imagine if your game had 20 percent pheromonal flowers for instance... everyone would be flirty all the time!  ? 

2 hours ago, Hennessie001 said:

Hi Nisa! Love the mod but after two sim days I can't get phone calls for sex anymore.  I deleted the mod went back in saved it mod-less and reinstalled.  Still no clients for sex. Seems like the prostitution part isn't working. Offering model yields no cash either. Please advise?

Offering model?  It sounds like you either have a incorrect installation (check to make sure that you can at least see the tam explorer!) or you just need to build your prostitutes personal client list with the 'offer body' interaction!