On 12/12/2018 at 12:22 AM, NisaK said:

This typically happens when a user places my .ts4script file too deep into the mod folder (Maxis won't load .ts4script files after a certain file depth).  The way you need to install my mod is by placing the folder in the zip file directly into your The Sims 4/Mods folder.  So my file path should read The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions and my packages and scripts directly in the NisasWickedPerversions folder.  

If you are sure you have done this, then next step would be making sure there are no residual files left from a previous update of my mod, try clearing the sims 4 cache [ http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php ], and try backing up [do it!] before deleting the WickedPerversionsMod and WickedWhimsMod folder located in your The Sims 4/saves folder.

It's not placed too deep in the directory. My cache isn't a problem either, I checked my saves and some files from the previous update are in there. I don't know what I would delete though. The mod is working fine for me with the new update. It was just the settings tab not loading up. 

So I know that the suggestions in the description say not to...but I have to ask...what would happen if you make a sim have the sensually tight trait along with the phenomenal flower trait? I'm curious because I am currently making a household where it's two guys and 4 girls...and one girl is masochistic, who loves feeling the pain and is addicted to it. 

Doing these traits, would it cause itself to conflict?

21 hours ago, Raptortim said:

the sexual tight trait doesn't work

using version

LL.0.971i.d

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

This error really shouldn't be happening anymore, try installing the latest update I released today and let me know!

21 hours ago, Afterdarkgoodsims1 said:

the prostitution mod isn't working for me

I don't understand, how is the prostitute not working for you? 

9 hours ago, jaysimmer02 said:

It's not placed too deep in the directory. My cache isn't a problem either, I checked my saves and some files from the previous update are in there. I don't know what I would delete though. The mod is working fine for me with the new update. It was just the settings tab not loading up. 

is the settings menu still not loading?  Try the latest update and let me know.  Other things should be there however, like the Lost Eden site? 

5 minutes ago, Gundy613 said:

So I know that the suggestions in the description say not to...but I have to ask...what would happen if you make a sim have the sensually tight trait along with the phenomenal flower trait? I'm curious because I am currently making a household where it's two guys and 4 girls...and one girl is masochistic, who loves feeling the pain and is addicted to it. 

Doing these traits, would it cause itself to conflict?

I don't think it's a hard conflict, they will just be uncomfortable a ton from making those around them flirty all the time!  If it were a hard conflict then i'd probably prohibit the traits from being added together. 

2 minutes ago, NisaK said:

I don't think it's a hard conflict, they will just be uncomfortable a ton from making those around them flirty all the time!  If it were a hard conflict then i'd probably prohibit the traits from being added together. 

Hmm...then I'm going to have to think of a different combination of traits to get that effect I'm looking for. A possible suggestion for a future update? It would be kind of cool to have a trait where they are addicted to that type of pain and it doesnt make them uncomfortable as much lol.

Hey Nisa! Just wanna say up top that you're like my hero for making this mod. It has all of the things I always wanted in my game, and I don't know how I never found it until a few days ago. I was looking for a prostitution mod and was about to pull my fucking hair out because every single one I found was either broken or just an absolute pain to use. 

Anyway, this is kind of a minor thing, but I honestly feel like the sensually tight trait doesn't make my sim miserable enough. Maybe it's just the sadist in me, but my sim still manages to get positive moodlets from sex, and the pain moodlet she gets manages to get buried under other negative moodlets, almost as if it's not intense enough. Also, I feel like maybe the moodlet should be "uncomfortable" instead of "tense"? Just a suggestion!

Also, a legitimate issue with my game; I made a debt slave, but whenever their debtor showed up to have sex with them, they still ended up charging for it instead of getting it for free. Also, I wanted to make my sim indebted to a family member, and it gave me a lot of problems; I ended up having to do a bunch of weird workarounds with MCCC to make it actually happen (I did give them both the incest trait to see if that was the problem, but that didn't change anything). Is this something in the script of your mod, or is it my game being weird?

Thanks! 

EDIT: sorry, forgot to mention; I'm also having a bug where sometimes the "offer body" option isn't available, and I'm really not sure why. I've also had a bug where I have a sim call my sim to solicit sex and show up at the lot but they're not available as an option for sex. Additionally, when I first had my sim register as a prostitute, she had people come up to her in person to solicit sex relatively often (she perpetually lives on a community lot), but now it doesn't seem to ever happen? It is worth mentioning that I had her set as a debt slave and then toggled her back to a regular prostitute. I also unregistered her and re-registered her, and that didn't change anything. I've now cleared her client list and I'm seeing if that will help at all. 

Also apologies if any of this has already been mentioned elsewhere, though I figured it was worth mentioning anyway in case it was a persistent problem despite updates. 

Hi ! I have a little probleme and.. I do not know how to... Not have it XD (Sorry, not my natale language)

So.. I have instal the mod correctly, as i do for all mod i ever use. I have all the trait un cas. The object in cus. But, i dont have the "Tam" option on any computer.. Why ?

Also, i did have à translation for the mod, i did take it off to see if.. (chy not ? XD) he was the problème, but.. Nah.

All files of the mod (same for WW & Basemental) in direct link inside the "Mods" files. That pretty.. Annoying because i  want strat to be a prostitute XD... Reason why i take that mod XD

Plus, i have some question.. Prostitution works for teens ? Where is the menue of the mods ? Is we need tu press ctrl to have it.. It doesn't work eithers.. Kinda frustrating to.. Did somoene can help me ?.. ;3

Sorry if the probleme as already been find, but.. 86 page of reading XD .. ♥ Thank in advence !:3

On 12/14/2018 at 10:18 AM, greenlightning said:

I broken my pc, gotta a guy coming tomorrow to fix it, then I plan to redownload mods.  so this may not be accurate le just so u know

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Thank you for the LE again greenlightning!  

So I actually have another patron having this same problem and I've been trying to figure out what causes it.  As long as you have the latest version of my mod installed and the latest version of EITHER the free public version of basemental drugs or the patreon version.  This just shouldn't be happening.  What version of Basemental Drugs are you using?  I hope we can find out what's happening here!

I'm sorry about your computer, computer breaking always really really sucks, it can feel like someone broke one of your bones when your computer breaks down.  I hope you get it fixed soon but even if you can't then I have faith you'll make it through, you shouldn't be without a computer for long! 

On 12/13/2018 at 6:59 PM, Gundy613 said:

Hmm...then I'm going to have to think of a different combination of traits to get that effect I'm looking for. A possible suggestion for a future update? It would be kind of cool to have a trait where they are addicted to that type of pain and it doesnt make them uncomfortable as much lol.

Masochism has been suggested several times now.  I haven't really made a hard decision on it yet.  There are several ways to go about it. Possibly a ST focused aspiration, maybe apart of my planned kink system (unless TURBO decides to do this), maybe some other way to modify ST sims.  I'm not sure.  I do wish there were more ways in the game for a sim to feel 'pain.' Idk, what would you suggest for a good implementation? 

On 12/13/2018 at 10:43 PM, phlossyphloop said:

Hey Nisa! Just wanna say up top that you're like my hero for making this mod. It has all of the things I always wanted in my game, and I don't know how I never found it until a few days ago. I was looking for a prostitution mod and was about to pull my fucking hair out because every single one I found was either broken or just an absolute pain to use. 

Anyway, this is kind of a minor thing, but I honestly feel like the sensually tight trait doesn't make my sim miserable enough. Maybe it's just the sadist in me, but my sim still manages to get positive moodlets from sex, and the pain moodlet she gets manages to get buried under other negative moodlets, almost as if it's not intense enough. Also, I feel like maybe the moodlet should be "uncomfortable" instead of "tense"? Just a suggestion!

Also, a legitimate issue with my game; I made a debt slave, but whenever their debtor showed up to have sex with them, they still ended up charging for it instead of getting it for free. Also, I wanted to make my sim indebted to a family member, and it gave me a lot of problems; I ended up having to do a bunch of weird workarounds with MCCC to make it actually happen (I did give them both the incest trait to see if that was the problem, but that didn't change anything). Is this something in the script of your mod, or is it my game being weird?

Thanks! 

EDIT: sorry, forgot to mention; I'm also having a bug where sometimes the "offer body" option isn't available, and I'm really not sure why. I've also had a bug where I have a sim call my sim to solicit sex and show up at the lot but they're not available as an option for sex. Additionally, when I first had my sim register as a prostitute, she had people come up to her in person to solicit sex relatively often (she perpetually lives on a community lot), but now it doesn't seem to ever happen? It is worth mentioning that I had her set as a debt slave and then toggled her back to a regular prostitute. I also unregistered her and re-registered her, and that didn't change anything. I've now cleared her client list and I'm seeing if that will help at all. 

Also apologies if any of this has already been mentioned elsewhere, though I figured it was worth mentioning anyway in case it was a persistent problem despite updates. 

Hey phlossyphloop!

Glad your enjoying the mod, I'm not completely satisfied with my prostitution system yet and there will be updates coming in the near future that make it more user friendly and straight forward.  

That's a fair criticism of Sensually Tight.  There may be away I can intercept and replace those buffs given by WW satisfaction system.  Honestly, that system was made after my ST sim trait was, and my ST sims could use a upgrade.  I agonize over what negative emotion to use for my painful buffs a lot.  I'm sad that the sims teem seems so adverse to exploring the less pleasant, more painful, but extremely necessary parts of our life.  Irl, pain is a powerful tool to detect when something is going wrong, why not include it?  Anywho, I settled on tense because I think vampires can get a same tense moodlet from being in the sun but maybe I'm wrong. 

The debt slave system is meant to be more of a indirect slavery at a distance.  The sim isn't meant to live with their debt owner and this can cause lots of issues, what you want instead is a house slave and this should be coming to LL with the next patreon content update I release.  (All these hotfixes plus the get famous expansion set my plans back quite a ways).  

As for your prostitute getting autonomously solicited!  Honestly, you got sooooo lucky.  By default I don't currently do anything that enforces this happens with a high frequency.... which is why I'm currently overhauling it with a slutting outfit.  This is a outfit that you create which your sim will go into prostituting mode whenever they wear it.  While wearing it, they will get solicited by npc clients at a higher rate than normal :) 

Offer body only shows when appropriate, I hope to redo this sometime in the future too to be more clear.  But in general, when sex is prohibited in WW, the flirt interaction isn't available, or when the sim is leaving, then you won't be able to offer body.  

Things are being improved, no need to worry. 

On 12/14/2018 at 11:22 AM, Wynter1975 said:

Hi Nisa, I love this mod. I'm not getting any LE's my problem is this the Ho Packages aren't showing up everything else works, but the options for what packages she'll accept. I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this up.  If your sim is a debt slave then they will not get to have this amount of control.  Could this be the issue? 

On 12/14/2018 at 3:59 PM, qwaaaaa said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt lastException_63680507478.txt

hey there your mod never works for me i need your help it always mess's up my game i erase all the files and download the latest version of it and it still never works

Thank you for the LE.  This is actually a version out of date, please install the latest and it should fix the LE resulting from my mod.  The other LE seems to be being caused by aom_selectable_pets/__init__ which isn't from my mod.  Does it sound familiar to you? 

On 12/14/2018 at 5:16 PM, DreadfulButterfly said:

I updated ALL mods yet after Get Famous my game stops working properly while adding this mod- sims stops doing anything, I gets exceptions errors.... is there some mod conflicting perhaps? sadly I had to stop using it

I'm sorry you had to stop using it, My mod doesn't conflict with anything as far as I know.  If you feel like giving it another shot however, those LEs may be useful in tracking down the root of your bugs. 

If not then that's okay too.  Take care! 

9 hours ago, xRosee said:

Hi ! I have a little probleme and.. I do not know how to... Not have it XD (Sorry, not my natale language)

So.. I have instal the mod correctly, as i do for all mod i ever use. I have all the trait un cas. The object in cus. But, i dont have the "Tam" option on any computer.. Why ?

Also, i did have à translation for the mod, i did take it off to see if.. (chy not ? XD) he was the problème, but.. Nah.

All files of the mod (same for WW & Basemental) in direct link inside the "Mods" files. That pretty.. Annoying because i  want strat to be a prostitute XD... Reason why i take that mod XD

Plus, i have some question.. Prostitution works for teens ? Where is the menue of the mods ? Is we need tu press ctrl to have it.. It doesn't work eithers.. Kinda frustrating to.. Did somoene can help me ?.. ;3

Sorry if the probleme as already been find, but.. 86 page of reading XD .. ♥ Thank in advence !:3

hey xRosee!

I'm sorry you are having some issues :C

The settings should be on the tam explorer.  If it's not showing up then there can be several reasons for this, but the most common one is not having your game fully up to date, are you using the latest version of the sims 4?  Let me know! 

5 hours ago, NisaK said:
On 12/14/2018 at 9:22 AM, Wynter1975 said:

Hi Nisa, I love this mod. I'm not getting any LE's my problem is this the Ho Packages aren't showing up everything else works, but the options for what packages she'll accept. I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this up.  If your sim is a debt slave then they will not get to have this amount of control.  Could this be the issue?  

I found that I need to have i.d in game, and then add i.e onto it for it show up, but no she wasn't in debt. After I got it sorted out, and made sure it worked I then made her a debt slave lol. It's working good now :)

18 hours ago, NisaK said:

hey xRosee!

I'm sorry you are having some issues :C

The settings should be on the tam explorer.  If it's not showing up then there can be several reasons for this, but the most common one is not having your game fully up to date, are you using the latest version of the sims 4?  Let me know! 

Hi Nisa ! Thank you for reply that faster ! 

And, it's ok, i'm pretty sure it's probably my fault, anyway ! 

So.. As a suspecte it, is not that the probleme. My Origin makes its updates by itself, but i did verified just too see, and no, my probleme doesnt come for here, sadly.

I also did, just to see, reinstalle all your mod, still nothing. So i remove all my little "mods" (mostly cloth and.. Shit like that) and use only Mentalbase/WW... And the probleme still the same.

I also restart a game.. Because.. Idk, use to do it some time for Skyrim, so why not try it ? XD Still same probleme. Annoying XD

Did you nee the 'Last exeption" that my game send me sometimes ?

Same here, I have the latest WW mod, latest basement drugs and updated sims 4 game, but tam explorer no longer showing up and the prostitution mode doesn't seem to work anymore with the new update... I've also made sure no previous versions were still in mod folder... is there anything else I can try?

Your mod is AMAAZING by the way,, just want to get it working :(:(

quick updated : I re-installed the latest version of basement drugs and thinks now work!!  I am still getting some LEs but I have seen this is a known bug. I hope this tip helps others!

11 hours ago, Xatos said:

If your sim has a debt slave, how do you call them over for free sex? Is it just the normal ask for sex in WW and it'll be 100%? Is there a way to do it through phone like other sims would a debt slave currently selected?

You can proposition them the same way that you could proposition any other prostitute, they won't refuse and they won't charge you. 

8 hours ago, kitt13 said:

I'm having an issue. Tam explorer isn't popping up and none of the options for offer body or anything for the black widow trait as well. Everything is updated but I can't seem to figure out what is wrong.

lastException.txt

8 hours ago, SallyGee said:

think I am running latest version Nisaswickedperversions-2. Played characters are not utilising this so I have not noticed an issue. Also have latest wicked whims and basemental. But I thought I'd let you know. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

update

7 hours ago, xRosee said:

Hi Nisa ! Thank you for reply that faster ! 

And, it's ok, i'm pretty sure it's probably my fault, anyway ! 

So.. As a suspecte it, is not that the probleme. My Origin makes its updates by itself, but i did verified just too see, and no, my probleme doesnt come for here, sadly.

I also did, just to see, reinstalle all your mod, still nothing. So i remove all my little "mods" (mostly cloth and.. Shit like that) and use only Mentalbase/WW... And the probleme still the same.

I also restart a game.. Because.. Idk, use to do it some time for Skyrim, so why not try it ? XD Still same probleme. Annoying XD

Did you nee the 'Last exeption" that my game send me sometimes ?

Hey xRosee, 

I haven't seen your last exception file yet, but please post it in a reply to this message again.  Last exception files are very useful and without them, it can be a lot of guesswork to try and figure out what's happening in your game when things seem to be working on my end. 

7 hours ago, blondefant said:

Same here, I have the latest WW mod, latest basement drugs and updated sims 4 game, but tam explorer no longer showing up and the prostitution mode doesn't seem to work anymore with the new update... I've also made sure no previous versions were still in mod folder... is there anything else I can try?

Your mod is AMAAZING by the way,, just want to get it working :(:(

quick updated : I re-installed the latest version of basement drugs and thinks now work!!  I am still getting some LEs but I have seen this is a known bug. I hope this tip helps others!

I'm glad you were able to figure it out Blondefant!  Welcome to the LL community, we are pretty nice when you get to know us! 

2 hours ago, Alyxian said:

Hi! My sim never seem to lose the ''Virgin'' mood

Hey there Alyxian, which virgin mood are you referring to?  A screenshot of the buff and the description will help the best in tracking it down! 

4 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey xRosee, 

I haven't seen your last exception file yet, but please post it in a reply to this message again.  Last exception files are very useful and without them, it can be a lot of guesswork to try and figure out what's happening in your game when things seem to be working on my end. 

Ok. So.. I tried two of your previous version. 971i_d and 971 i_e, the one who doesn't work is 971g. 971, was the first i instal ! :)

I suppose you named our update in a.. Alphabetic way, so g, is technically the last one, idk if i'am right ! :)

Anyways; here my last exeption :

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt (Most uselful i suppose)

lastException_63680693424.txt (Already know that probleme i did was here, but i not ?)

WickedWhims_4.3.5.137c_Exception.txt (Again, why not ?)

Update : So.. It works ! I did what the comment below me said.. And no probleme ! Not at all ! :) Thank you anyway and i'm so sorry for having taking our preçious time ! :3 It the first time i try our mod and it seems that.. I like him very much ! :) Thank you for having created it !

To those that are having trouble with Tam Explorer not showing up, make sure you have the latest version of NisasWickedPerversions downloaded (NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971i_e.zip currently, latest is at the bottom of dl list). Then delete cache files http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php

Finally make sure to delete the WickedPerversionsMod and WickedWhimsMod folders from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves. Back the folders up though just in case something goes wrong. I did all this and the problem was fixed, Tam Explorer was back in the game

As far as the spamming exceptions/error notifications, I believe it has something to do with Basemental Drugs. So make sure to download latest version of that too.