Dear Nisa

This what I have done since the last the posting.  

I have double checked for updates on MCC and they are up to date.  The cheater mod I pulled out because it was not doing anything anymore.  I found out which was doing what I thought this one was doing and was a even bigger reason to get rid of it.

21 hours ago, Afterdarkgoodsims1 said:

hello! hope you can take a look at this Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Thank you for the LE, this has been fixed in the most recent version of the mod, please make sure to update!

23 hours ago, Clueless66 said:

Dear Nisa

This what I have done since the last the posting.  

I have double checked for updates on MCC and they are up to date.  The cheater mod I pulled out because it was not doing anything anymore.  I found out which was doing what I thought this one was doing and was a even bigger reason to get rid of it.

Hey Clueless66!  

If you are still getting LE files then can you please post the latest one again after you made those changes!   Thank you! 

On 12/20/2018 at 8:05 PM, alakama said:

Hello,

I want to ask, is there a way to find out how much debt still remains to be repaid if you set your character as debt slave? I cant seem to find it, so Im not sure how much debt my character still owes.

Hello!

So I originally did things in this way to make the system a little obtuse and frustrating for the indebted sim (just like real life!) but a way to check debt has been requested a few times now, it will be added in when I get to it.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience! 

On 12/20/2018 at 2:11 PM, pxi said:

Is the nail polish system coming in the next update?

Hey pxi, 

A more advanced nail polish system needs to be made.  I won't be getting to it until after the succubus is out.  In the meantime there is my ex-ta-see nailpolish  which will transform your sim! 

On 12/20/2018 at 2:02 PM, Scanty said:

ah yes, time to become a billionaire by selling cocaine eggs. ??

Ummm nom nom nom :yum:

Ka ching! ? ? ? ?

On 12/20/2018 at 11:02 AM, NanaCerejinha said:

Hello Nisa, I really love your mod ❤️
But would like to know, you have no intention of making a way for tight sims to enjoy sex anyway?

This has been requested a few times now, I'm considering the best way to implement this!  

On 12/20/2018 at 3:41 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thanks again Nisa. ?

Have a Merry Christmas! ? 

D'Awwwww thank you B10HAZARD! 

You have a Merry Christmas too!  

On 12/19/2018 at 9:19 PM, Vxolenceo said:

Thanks for the feedback! I reinstalled the mod today so I have all the files. It might just be another mod that's conflicting it so I guess I've got more sorting to do. 

Let me know if you need any more help! 

Love this mod, i would like to see a new trait or two. Maybe Anal Kink, and Bondage Kink. Where the female loves anal so much, that even with Sensually Tight she gets pleasure after enough times. Goes from pain to really bad pain into desire and stunned bliss. And maybe a gag. ropes or whatever a woman can wear that gets them in the mood for sex, makes them horny. Anyways, thanks for all your hard work.

The newest update fixed my issues as well (didn't post about them but came here for a solution.)  Thank you for this amazing mod and your work on it.  I can't wait to see upcoming features!

I know a while ago you talked about having a patreon, but I've heard they're doing some filtering stuff with content.  Do you have one, or is there another way I could donate a few bux?

Nisa does your solicit sex interactions influence the ask for sex success rate afterwards? For example when soliciting a client and succeeding, the following ask for sex prompt will always succeed, does it work like that? I presume so but I wanted to make sure, because I remember you saying you were waiting for a rape system to come out but perhaps you can do a similar system with Extreme Violence interactions? Like say your sim slap a ho, she gets a debuff and your sim gains a buff, which makes the following ask for sex instant and also eliminates the gestures like how the instant option in WW works (which is heavily limited by the always accept being a global trigger instead of a base by base case when you don't want everyone to be raping everyone). It might not be perfect since you can't coerce without a show of force, but everything is theoretically already there to be used.

35 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm going over mods I need to update for the latest patch. I found your update of WickedPerversion on Patron but I still have a 'Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration.package' file in my list.

Is that package still needed or is it included in WickedPerversions?

Hey DeepBlueFrog!  

Good to see you around and still kicking!  If you are using my patreon version of my mod then please delete that package as it's updated and merged into the main package now (with my better sex detection code and a few hotfixes).  

Also, if you have not installed my save data overhaul that uses json files yet, then delete all my mod's save data located in your The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod folder! 

Let me know if you need anymore help! 

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey DeepBlueFrog!  

Good to see you around and still kicking!  If you are using my patreon version of my mod then please delete that package as it's updated and merged into the main package now (with my better sex detection code and a few hotfixes).  

Also, if you have not installed my save data overhaul that uses json files yet, then delete all my mod's save data located in your The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod folder! 

Let me know if you need anymore help! 

Thanks for the reply.

I didn’t notice a link to your save data overhaul. Is that another mod? Where can I get it?

Hey Nisa, just wondering if in the future you'll be  willing to do some aspiration tracks or traits that could work with ColonolNutty's Pet Module? I feel like that would make for a good combination with your mod but I understand if it's not your thing.

Merry Christmas Nisa, I really love your work! It has been a while since I last played sims 4 because your mod once conflicted with WickedWhims and I just thought I could not play without your masterpiece. Now I have updated both WickedWhims and your mod but I still get last exception message every time my sims perform vaginal or anal animations. I checked past comments in this topic and tried some solutions accordingly (deleting saves folder, etc.), however, the problem persists.

I have attached my last exception file below, would you mind checking it and telling me what's wrong? Thank you!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hey  nisa, I have just placed your updated mod in my mod directory in NisaWickedPervertions folder and removed the brokenlibido file as instructed but somehow My TAM browser option is not showing up whenever I check my PC. I tried using it by removing your mods savefiles as well but still the problem is there. Can you look into this problem cause without the TAM explorer there is not much to do with the update. Especially the farm sequence.