Hello, I downloaded all the updates for this mod as of today (12/09/2018) and I am finding the prostitution mod is having some difficulties-- clients will call on public properties but will not show up, they show up on residential properties but after sex do not pay the prosititute. I have tried so re-download everything frox scratch, different placement of folders, etc. but none of it seems to be working, I did also add in my latest lastException, I hope it helps bring to light what I might have done wrong!

lastException_63680081930.txt

2 hours ago, beastbybay said:

Does the new update work with this version of Nisa's mod? I know usually she has to update it with a hotfix

That was the topic of conversation for the last three to five pages at least. A couple days ago Turbodriver released a [Patreon] update that overhauled and introduced a lot of systems. It left Nisa's mod utterly broken - TAM Explorer would not show up for most users, Last Exceptions were being thrown around like roofie coladas at a frat party, and everyone was generally bummed. Nisa put out two or three patches since then, but things have still been, for lack of a better description, wonky as fuck. Even now I just came back to report that, like the Simplelife person above, no prostitutes are being called, propositioned, or even noticed. I can also report that when one propositions a prostitute, or orders a "sample" via TAM Explorer, nothing actually happens. They show up, sure. But then everyone stands around awkwardly. Trying to re-initiate returns the message "[your cool sim person] is already queued." But still nothing. Nothing happens. Nothing ever happens. It's like everyone's sober at their junior prom.

What a fucking nightmare that must be.

My post above referenced that after Nisa's few attempts to fix whatever was conflicting because of the WW update, when Turbo released a NEW patch earlier today, most functionality returned. Except the whole prostitution actually working which is the point of the mod... thing. But hey, at least the girls get a few nights to just hang around with their Johns, showing them pictures of their kids, counting their varicose veins, smoking half a carton of Virginia Slims and drinking cheap sangria out of a dollar store flask. We appreciate Nisa's efforts, so I'm not sweating over it. It'll be worth the wait.

On 12/8/2018 at 3:03 PM, Kennaltan said:

hab einen Fehler mit der ia und neuste Version von Patreon  

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

On 12/8/2018 at 3:05 PM, pekepony23 said:

I found it:

Ver LL.0.971i.a at Time: 12/08/18 21:35:31 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 449, in whore_process_stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 86, in get_payout
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 292, in get_prostitution_age_debuffs
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'pros_age_modifiers'

Ver LL.0.971i.a at Time: 12/08/18 21:45:29 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 449, in whore_process_stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 86, in get_payout
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 292, in get_prostitution_age_debuffs

Ver LL.0.971i.a at Time: 12/08/18 21:58:53 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):

On 12/8/2018 at 4:05 PM, RozseTww said:

On 12/8/2018 at 5:55 PM, Betelman said:

Just started the game and got the error message to sent the file to yas

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

23 hours ago, SCarverOrne said:

Okay, [for me, after updating] the TAM Explorer is back. Sims can register, can use fingernail polish, etc. The only thing I've found is that none of the options menus work. Like, they show, but when you click it and the options 'window' should pop up, it doesn't. On any option. Click, nothing happens, no window. :/

Edit: Here's a few snippets from the log: https://pastebin.com/fGBzR1H0

On 12/8/2018 at 3:34 PM, Ranaha said:

Mine happens after I finish the 'act' and then she doesn't get paid. 

lastException_63679986037.txt

Hey guys, thank you for the LEs.  This is caused by the way I save my and only my mod's save data.  You should be able to resolve this issues by going over to your The Sims 4/saves folder and backup the WickedPerversionsMod mod folder (incase of mistakes, you don't want to delete the wrong thing in this folder) before deleting it.  This will return my settings to default but should clear this Last Exception.  I was hoping the recent python 3.7.0 update would smooth over my issues with using this save data type but apparently it did not.  I will now be investigating new ways to save my mod's data. 

On 12/8/2018 at 3:52 PM, Princessy said:

I'm getting a string of the same error when there's public sex.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

On 12/8/2018 at 4:20 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

On 12/8/2018 at 4:24 PM, Caroos said:

Thank you for the above LEs.  These problems should have been resolved in the version of the mod I uploaded last night, i.b

22 hours ago, xokitenxo said:

I am getting an error with the update. I have attached it! 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

19 hours ago, Djokerish said:

Во время загрузки игры стали летать ошибки.При удалении NWP ошибка исчезает

19 hours ago, Dizzylemon said:

The game is starting to work better with the mod but there is no payment after a house call. Only an error message. Also I can't adjust any settings. The box disappears.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

18 hours ago, Raptortim said:

This happened when i had sex. can't acess thecrying settings either

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

17 hours ago, rjy9270 said:

i have last exception

16 hours ago, rtp18475 said:

the sims4 1.47.51 error

16 hours ago, SCarverOrne said:
12 hours ago, SiegfriedBauer said:

I have never had i problem with your wonderful mod before, except right now i got an error.

well, i got that error after i had sex with another sim and i didn't get my payment for whoreing out my sim.

6 hours ago, Kennaltan said:

hab einen Fehler mit der i_b und neuste Version von Patreon  Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hey guys, thank you for the LEs.  This is caused by the way I save my and only my mod's save data.  You should be able to resolve this issues by going over to your The Sims 4/saves folder and backup the WickedPerversionsMod mod folder (incase of mistakes, you don't want to delete the wrong thing in this folder) before deleting it.  This will return my settings to default but should clear this Last Exception.  I was hoping the recent python 3.7.0 update would smooth over my issues with using this save data type but apparently it did not.  I will now be investigating new ways to save my mod's data. 

22 hours ago, Zilvina said:

I get an error too. Updated both your mod and ww etc.   

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Thank you for the above LE.  This problems should have been resolved in the version of the mod I uploaded last night, i.b

and i've run out of my daily karma upvote limit ? 

5 hours ago, Strawberreh said:

Hi I keep getting this when I start using the Eden on my sims: 

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 14:47:11 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137h Traceback (most recent call last):

What do I have to fix?

3 hours ago, dancerena said:

Hello! This is my first post here. First, I love this mod! 

I recently got 2 exceptions when playing with celebrities in public and I wanted to upload the last exception for you. It hasn't been causing me issues, but I wanted to submit it for you to see if it helps somehow!

The exception occurred when Don Lothario was a 5 or 4 star celeb and was having public sex with a downloaded Katy Perry (5 star celeb) from the exchange. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

1 hour ago, ultraviolets said:

Hello, I downloaded all the updates for this mod as of today (12/09/2018) and I am finding the prostitution mod is having some difficulties-- clients will call on public properties but will not show up, they show up on residential properties but after sex do not pay the prosititute. I have tried so re-download everything frox scratch, different placement of folders, etc. but none of it seems to be working, I did also add in my latest lastException, I hope it helps bring to light what I might have done wrong!

lastException_63680081930.txt

Thank you for the above LEs.  These problems should have been resolved in the version of the mod I uploaded last night, i.b

3 hours ago, neodymia said:

Hi,

I used the trophy wife aspiration but on a male sim. I had him do all the aspiration challenges and today he eloped with his girl at a party. After the i do's they jumped into bed together and at first the deflowering wouldn't trigger but then i had them swap places in WW and now i still got the lost virginity before marriage buff. It did not trigger the deflowering for the aspiration.

I don't know if it is because i used a male sim or something else but i noticed a new update today so i will install that and try again. 

Good find.  Yes, your sim needs to lose vaginal virginity to pass this objective... which would be a problem for male sims with the lack of a vagina and everything.  I'll see what I can do about patching this.  But first the new Patreon version of Basemental's drugs has wrecked my mod's coke features so that's what will be focused on next, as well as a overhaul to my mod's save file system.... as all these LEs from it are ridiculous.  In the meantime, you can cheat via completing the objective with MCC.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! 

30 minutes ago, SCarverOrne said:

That was the topic of conversation for the last three to five pages at least. A couple days ago Turbodriver released a [Patreon] update that overhauled and introduced a lot of systems. It left Nisa's mod utterly broken - TAM Explorer would not show up for most users, Last Exceptions were being thrown around like roofie coladas at a frat party, and everyone was generally bummed. Nisa put out two or three patches since then, but things have still been, for lack of a better description, wonky as fuck. Even now I just came back to report that, like the Simplelife person above, no prostitutes are being called, propositioned, or even noticed. I can also report that when one propositions a prostitute, or orders a "sample" via TAM Explorer, nothing actually happens. They show up, sure. But then everyone stands around awkwardly. Trying to re-initiate returns the message "[your cool sim person] is already queued." But still nothing. Nothing happens. Nothing ever happens. It's like everyone's sober at their junior prom.

What a fucking nightmare that must be.

My post above referenced that after Nisa's few attempts to fix whatever was conflicting because of the WW update, when Turbo released a NEW patch earlier today, most functionality returned. Except the whole prostitution actually working which is the point of the mod... thing. But hey, at least the girls get a few nights to just hang around with their Johns, showing them pictures of their kids, counting their varicose veins, smoking half a carton of Virginia Slims and drinking cheap sangria out of a dollar store flask. We appreciate Nisa's efforts, so I'm not sweating over it. It'll be worth the wait.

Most of that was my fault for the Public users of LL.  When the 3.7.0 update happened last month to the game, I mixed up the new public version scripts of WW with the old and it caused the public users of my mod who use the public version of ww a lot of grief unfortunately.  That combined with me getting behind on messages due to so many bug reports from people not updating their games properly created a sort of perfect storm.

The save file system is just.... god.  My top priority after patching everything back up is to replace my damn save file system.  I read on forums that it was more stable with python 3.7.0... and clearly, i'm still getting errors from that system by the truck load.  So, i'm going to just over haul the entire cursed thing and release it to you guys and patrons at around the same time.  All these save file errors are just nuts!  

As for the latest public version of WW, it should work fine... but the new patreon version of Basemental Drugs breaks my mod's cocaine related features. This is what I'm working on this moment and after the patch for the patreon version of Basemental drugs comes out, my next top priority is to overhaul the save file system.  

I'm very frustrated at this point by all the hotfixes too.  However, I expect things to be all ironed out within a week now that I'm getting a better handle on LE reports.   

Hello! Well, as you will notice I will not speak English, so I am using the translator ... the mod was perfect until I updated it yesterday ... I'm using version LL.0.971ib, which you updated yesterday or yesterday the update of the wicked .... and it turns out that now my prostitutes do not receive the payment when they finish their work and when I return to the client, it comes out that still waiting for me to serve ... I started a new game but the same thing keeps happening ... I do not know what it can be and the truth is a pity because after so much time I finally find a mod of prostitution that satisfies me and is actuated but now I am with this dileman and I do not know what to do.

Another Thank You for a wonderful mod !!!

I do have a gameplay question,   once I have offered my body, how to I "close the deal"

I have tried flirting my way to woohoo, clicking on wicked items and starting woohoo, and i've tried all the beds in my house, and have even "joined" woohoo in progress.  I've not noticed any rhyme or reason as to when it clicks and I get payment tab notice.

Thank You

On 12/9/2018 at 9:22 AM, larsV said:

update your mod with the latest version and then do this go to your save folder,remove whickedPerversionsMod folder,and then start game,you don`t have to restart with a new save,the LE`s should be history and everything works fine

Did this and i no longer get an error from the mod, one error down, just need to find out what is causing other errors in my game.

14 hours ago, NisaK said:

Good find.  Yes, your sim needs to lose vaginal virginity to pass this objective... which would be a problem for male sims with the lack of a vagina and everything.  I'll see what I can do about patching this.  But first the new Patreon version of Basemental's drugs has wrecked my mod's coke features so that's what will be focused on next, as well as a overhaul to my mod's save file system.... as all these LEs from it are ridiculous.  In the meantime, you can cheat via completing the objective with MCC.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! 

No worries! I have a special talent for misusing systems and finding these kind of things. I used to work as a software programmer so i feel your pain.

I did some testing so for future reference here are my results:

I first tried to cheat the system by telling wickedwhims my male was a female. that did not work at the time so i deleted some annoying toddlers (to get back to 8 sims in my household)  and changed my male to female in cas and then proceeded with the deflowering.

at first it did not work because apparently this couple was partial to some anal action and that still triggered the lost virginity before marriage. i tried again and forced them to first use vaginal and that did work! I went back into cas and changed my sim back to male. 

now i did notice that both times the objective failed, they started out using anal before vaginal so if you like, i could go back and try the gender switch using wickedwhims and force them to do vaginal first to see if that would work. that way, when you sort out all the priority issues with ww, you have some data to go on.

on a side note, I noticed some comments about the neck collar tattoo not showing up and i have seen the same issue here. 

If the is something i can do to help, just send me a message. i'd be happy to help. I do not have the finances to support modders on patreon but if i can help in other ways i'd be happy to do so. 

happy hunting 

10 hours ago, janwar said:

Hiya. I have installed the latest version of the LL Nisa mod and the LL WW mod, but am still getting an LE. Have attached it below as it may be useful insofar as pinpointing any issues. Great mod by the way! ?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

did you remove the wickedperversionmod folder in the saves folder?  remove it start sims 4 (don`t have to make a new save) and the le`s should be over

2 minutes ago, FONZY673 said:

hi, 

sorry to ask you this but there are now 4 files that I can download, and I'm not sure which one is the most recent one, could somedy help me? thanks a lot guys.

Latest one is the bottom one-

LL_0_971i_b

Take note of the version numbers.

B10 ?