1 hour ago, SCarverOrne said:

Thanks for the 12/9 update! It's even more awesome and unexpected since it's from the future! [lol timezones]

not here in holland ;)  but for all who still get LE ,go to your save folder,remove whickedPerversionsMod folder,and then start game,you don`t have to restart with a new save,the LE`s should be history and everything works fine

i have last exception

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 16:13:28 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 42, in removemytraits
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\buffs_misc.py", line 167, in add_crying_overlays
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 262, in get_crying_bool
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'crying_bool'

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 16:14:50 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 42, in removemytraits
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\buffs_misc.py", line 167, in add_crying_overlays
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 262, in get_crying_bool

the sims4 1.47.51 error

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 17:08:54 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 449, in whore_process_stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 86, in get_payout
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 292, in get_prostitution_age_debuffs
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'pros_age_modifiers'

A warning popped up in my game about this error; never seen this one before.

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 03:51:35 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.138.3 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\sensually_tight.py", line 224, in st_process_play

30 minutes ago, larsV said:

update your mod with the latest version and then do this go to your save folder,remove whickedPerversionsMod folder,and then start game,you don`t have to restart with a new save,the LE`s should be history and everything works fine

Thanks for help, the error no longer appears.

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same issues as me.

I am unable to add Sensually Tight onto a existing sim even when cas fulledit mode is triggered.

I am able to add it to a new sim, but that sim does not get any debuff after sex. (active sim).

My sim did get another buff from having sex with another sim from another household with this trait.

I have never had i problem with your wonderful mod before, except right now i got an error.

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 13:09:30 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 449, in whore_process_stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 86, in get_payout
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 292, in get_prostitution_age_debuffs

well, i got that error after i had sex with another sim and i didn't get my payment for whoreing out my sim.

9 minutes ago, SiegfriedBauer said:

I have never had i problem with your wonderful mod before, except right now i got an error.

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 13:09:30 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137i Traceback (most recent call last):

well, i got that error after i had sex with another sim and i didn't get my payment for whoreing out my sim.

Scroll up a bit and you'll find your answer.

3 hours ago, larsV said:

update your mod with the latest version and then do this go to your save folder,remove whickedPerversionsMod folder,and then start game,you don`t have to restart with a new save,the LE`s should be history and everything works fine

Hi I keep getting this when I start using the Eden on my sims: 

Ver LL.0.971i.b at Time: 12/09/18 14:47:11 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137h Traceback (most recent call last):

What do I have to fix?

Hi,

I used the trophy wife aspiration but on a male sim. I had him do all the aspiration challenges and today he eloped with his girl at a party. After the i do's they jumped into bed together and at first the deflowering wouldn't trigger but then i had them swap places in WW and now i still got the lost virginity before marriage buff. It did not trigger the deflowering for the aspiration.

I don't know if it is because i used a male sim or something else but i noticed a new update today so i will install that and try again. 

virgin sim.JPG

Hello! This is my first post here. First, I love this mod! 

I recently got 2 exceptions when playing with celebrities in public and I wanted to upload the last exception for you. It hasn't been causing me issues, but I wanted to submit it for you to see if it helps somehow!

The exception occurred when Don Lothario was a 5 or 4 star celeb and was having public sex with a downloaded Katy Perry (5 star celeb) from the exchange. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

2 hours ago, SCarverOrne said:

FYI, Turbodriver just updated WW on Patreon and, whether by happy accident or by direct intent, it seems to have fixed most of the problems with this mod - if not all.

Does the new update work with this version of Nisa's mod? I know usually she has to update it with a hotfix

1 hour ago, ruinedlife said:

I don't know why, but my sim continued to fuck the sofa after climax,and then the error appeard. I'm using NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971i_b and the last update of wickedwhims.

10.12.2018_0-19-35.png

"I took your cabinets from the front and
Your sofa from behind"

LOL, but seriously, i think thats a wicked wins bug

Lyric reference: NSP- Objects of Affection