3 hours ago, IsaRissa said:

After updating the mod I too am now getting LE. Though i don't recall having the experimental ww I still deleted my ww saves folder as well as your saved folder to be sure as well as cleared cache and took out all mods except mcc, ww, and your mod. Still Im getting the LE. 

lastException_63657585077.txt

I DO NOT have the experimental version of WW and got an LE if I DID delete those.  I put everything back and the LE was gone

54 minutes ago, robswench2 said:

I DO NOT have the experimental version of WW and got an LE if I DID delete those.  I put everything back and the LE was gone

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear with explaining. I was getting LE after updating the mod w/o deleting the saves for ww and nisa. However, when I went to play my game the LE were popping up. Checked it out and then reread the post about the update then deleted the saves and restarted the game and still I have the same LE popping up with only mcc, ww, and nisa mods stored to make sure it wasn't anything else causing it. Though, I tried your suggestion and it did not solve my issue. thanks for the help. I shouldn't say deleted but more so took it from the file.

10 hours ago, SnakeGandhi said:

It's quite likely that I've done something wrong when updating your mod because I'm getting LE's and the nail polish won't work anymore.

I've deleted the wickedwhims data in my saves folder, but I'm not sure entirely what you mean by clearing my cache. Usually when clearing my cache i just do this http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php but am I missing something?

lastException.txt

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

7 hours ago, IsaRissa said:

After updating the mod I too am now getting LE. Though i don't recall having the experimental ww I still deleted my ww saves folder as well as your saved folder to be sure as well as cleared cache and took out all mods except mcc, ww, and your mod. Still Im getting the LE. 

lastException_63657585077.txt

Thank you for the error logs guys, I see what's wrong.  Fix will be up in a few minutes

Love this mod!  Great job!  But I'm having an issue.  My sim was a virgin before she married.  Got married,  had sex but the virgin buff is still on.  So I tried Woohoo,  still on tried multiple sex positions and still on.  Is it me or am I not doing something right?  It is vaginal as well.  Also,  just wondering did you make it to where virgin blood is sweet to vampires?  It might just be my sim because my husband drank from her and she has divine plasma to him.  

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Thank you for the error logs guys, I see what's wrong.  Fix will be up in a few minutes

Thanks for the incredibly speedy update. Everything works just fine now. There's still a tiny LE though - it looks like your script is calling for a prostitution module, but so far it just gives an error when I load into the world for the first time so it's no biggie.

lastException.txt

26 minutes ago, SnakeGandhi said:

Thanks for the incredibly speedy update. Everything works just fine now. There's still a tiny LE though - it looks like your script is calling for a prostitution module, but so far it just gives an error when I load into the world for the first time so it's no biggie.

lastException.txt

lol, whoops, that's what I get for copy pasting my import code. Fix will be up in a few. 

57 minutes ago, Katwolfsbane said:

Love this mod!  Great job!  But I'm having an issue.  My sim was a virgin before she married.  Got married,  had sex but the virgin buff is still on.  So I tried Woohoo,  still on tried multiple sex positions and still on.  Is it me or am I not doing something right?  It is vaginal as well.  Also,  just wondering did you make it to where virgin blood is sweet to vampires?  It might just be my sim because my husband drank from her and she has divine plasma to him.  

Glad your enjoying it, the above bug may be causing you these problems.  If my soon to be uploaded update doesn't fix it, then make sure to double check the installation. 

1 hour ago, johnangel said:

This is the exception with the latest fix (0.901a) and cleared cache and wickedwhims saves cleared.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Anyway thanks for your swift response.

lastException.txt

Make sure you either have the latest patreon version of WW or the latest public version.  It looks like an out of date version of WW would cause this error. 

At first I realy love your mod

but since the new update the Sensually Tight trait don't work corectly in my game
Somtimes the horny companion buff shows but thats all

no tears no pain buff
i tried it whit the old puplic vision and it works normal
I look that you mod + whickedwhims is the newes vision and i tried only those two mods (+animimation) but like i said onlay in the old vision it work

6 hours ago, LadyJinHinata said:

At first I realy love your mod

but since the new update the Sensually Tight trait don't work corectly in my game
Somtimes the horny companion buff shows but thats all

no tears no pain buff
i tried it whit the old puplic vision and it works normal
I look that you mod + whickedwhims is the newes vision and i tried only those two mods (+animimation) but like i said onlay in the old vision it work

New update is up, so it could have been a bug.  

Otherwise, I recently came aware that Sensually Tight conflicts with the Carefree reward trait from the reward shop.  Make sure your ST sims don't get that reward.  

5 hours ago, SnakeGandhi said:

I don't think this LE is super worrying either, but your script is calling for NisaK_Condoms now.

lastException_63657651225.txt

Thank you tons!  Patched.

44 minutes ago, lycon123 said:

I Keep getting LE after this update. I have WW's latest version. this error keeps popping up 

lastException.txt

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hello, thank you for the logs.  It looks like you game may be corrupted.  Make sure it is up to date and a legal copy.  The first module to start throwing errors was actually a MCC module, so make sure that is up to date too. 

5 hours ago, assser said:

I send you translated tablesNisasWickedPerversions_RUS_XML.rar

Best regards Dmitry.

Thank you Asser.  Sorry, I'm not ignoring you.  I've just been super busy getting my mod fixed for the new version of WW (a lot has changed) and I'm trying to get my next content update out soon (which should be pretty meaty) as well as release an old content update to the public.  I have a few people that PMed me about translations now and I do hope to get back to all of them soon, including you. 

Trying out your mod now and it looks good so far. I noticed your comment about having sex x number of times is something on the needs to be fixed list. I currently have an issue where the number counter does not go up regardless of how many times my sim(s) have sex or masturbate. By any chance is there a command to bypass this?

4 hours ago, Molevalence said:

Trying out your mod now and it looks good so far. I noticed your comment about having sex x number of times is something on the needs to be fixed list. I currently have an issue where the number counter does not go up regardless of how many times my sim(s) have sex or masturbate. By any chance is there a command to bypass this?

I'm sorry, I didn't make it backwards compatible with the public version of WW, but it should be now.  Please download the new update and install. 

Enjoy! 

CAS traits: daughter of Easter Bunny

This is very good fun.

In particular, how does the egg grow at the bottom of the belly? Can the bottom of the belly grow up? But the gain time is not long enough and I hope to work with pregnancy.
After the sims labor, when WickedWhims is used again, WickedWhims has an error report, hoping to help improve the quality of the CAS traits.

type : Wicked Perversions 0.0.901d

WickedWhims_3.2.4.122h_Exception.txt

7 hours ago, vx368 said:

CAS traits: daughter of Easter Bunny

This is very good fun.

In particular, how does the egg grow at the bottom of the belly? Can the bottom of the belly grow up? But the gain time is not long enough and I hope to work with pregnancy.
After the sims labor, when WickedWhims is used again, WickedWhims has an error report, hoping to help improve the quality of the CAS traits.

type : Wicked Perversions 0.0.901d

WickedWhims_3.2.4.122h_Exception.txt

I'll wrap this fix into the next public update I release (Patrons don't need this fix btw), but if you don't wanna wait, then please just replace my current .ts4script file with this one: 

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

Thanks for the error log, they are always helpful.

Nisa,

Thank you so much for this!

Also, and please I'm not trying to offend, I was hoping you might say what program you use to create your custom Aspirations?  I cannot find anything besides Mod Constructor v2 (and it apparently does not work after Cats and Dogs).  I really want to try making my own, but no amount of Google has helped find a working program for it.

Maybe I am encountering a bug, but I have a sim that has the Black Widow trait and she isn't doing anything. She gets the moodlet that she is uncomfortable because of the venom but I don't know what to do. Also another sim of mine got married and lost her virginity on her wedding night but she got a bad moodlet because she had sex before marriage and now feels worthless, but she did it with her new husband. Makes no sense lol

13 hours ago, TastefullyAdult said:

Nisa,

Thank you so much for this!

Also, and please I'm not trying to offend, I was hoping you might say what program you use to create your custom Aspirations?  I cannot find anything besides Mod Constructor v2 (and it apparently does not work after Cats and Dogs).  I really want to try making my own, but no amount of Google has helped find a working program for it.

Hey there, I dunno why I'd be offended.  I use mostly sims4studio for xml tuning, unfortunately there aren't many good tutorials out there for the beginning, first time modder.  Probably because modding requires quite a bit of self teaching or formal education outside of modding.  Doesn't mean it's impossible to learn, you will just have to work at it.  For xml tuning based mods, your best bet would probably be to study the base game's xml tuning files and sort of patch together your mod from those observations.

9 hours ago, saifor86 said:

Maybe I am encountering a bug, but I have a sim that has the Black Widow trait and she isn't doing anything. She gets the moodlet that she is uncomfortable because of the venom but I don't know what to do. Also another sim of mine got married and lost her virginity on her wedding night but she got a bad moodlet because she had sex before marriage and now feels worthless, but she did it with her new husband. Makes no sense lol

While she is producing venom, you gotta kiss some poor blokes, that will cause them to become enthralled.  Or, if you don't need the extra help, you can take them to bed and share venom from your second set of glands there.  Make sure to watch your 'partner' after sex for your time to strike ;) 

For your other problem, it sounds like she is regretting hooking up so early and losing her virginity to someone who isn't wealthy enough.  That's okay, we all sometimes regret our life decisions.  Soundly like she is just wanting to upgrade.