On 2/27/2018 at 8:17 AM, yaniboo3 said:

Hello again. I'm having issues with my sim being sad for having sex before marriage but she is married and was a virgin before being married. 

Hey there.  I'm sorry, my last few days have been pretty busy.  So, aspirations can only track the progress of your sim after they get added.  If your sim has sex or gets married prior to getting the trophy wife aspiration then they are in for a bad time.  The aspiration is meant to be played with a relatively new sim because of this.  

If you need a lore reason, then by getting that aspiration, your sim is looking to upgrade to a better husband and she's feeling regretful for putting out and marrying someone else before hand :C 

7 hours ago, crabb said:

mama's first egg! lol!! I love this mod thank you @NisaK!

Thank you for the picture crabb!  Very well done!  Now go golden :smiley: 

Badwork.png.00ed0f9d85cfd75aa80f53f7ef21f30d.png

Patreon update:

Spoiler

Welp, I did a thing.  I added prostitution.  The prostitution update is now live for my Patrons.  Thank you again for all the support!  Here's a copy of the description: 

Wow did I rush this!  So, a week ago I said I could get this out by today, and, thanks to the EA update, I barely made it!  Introducing my rushed prostitution addon for my Nisa’s Wicked Perversions Mod! 

Simply go to the computer and open the tor browser, there you will find an option to sign up to become a prostitute.  The option changes based on your age, but they are all functionally the same.   Click the interaction and wait for your sim to finish the short sign up process.  You won’t be notified, but your sim will now be a prostitute.  Now, simply click on another sim, go to the romance section, and you should see the Offer Body interaction.  Click it, and your prostitute will go offer her services to a sim.  If the sim accepts (they probably well right now), then they will request one of 6 sex acts: Vaginal sex (if your sim is detected as a woman), Anal sex, Oral sex, hand job/masturbation, foot job, or teasing.  Once they made their request go ahead and start WW sex of the appropriate type with them.  Don’t worry, they’ll accept if they already accepted to be your client. 

Now the fun part, your sim will be scored based on the length of time they have sex of the appropriate type with the client.  Payment is as follows:

Vaginal sex: 250 Simoleons per half hour

Anal Sex: 400 Simoleons per half hour

Oral Sex: 150 Simoleons per half hour

Hand job or Foot job: 75 simoleons per half hour

Teasing: 50 simoleons per half hour

Heh, you think you can have your sim just mess around with a client for 6 hours because WW won’t force stop the interaction and be good to go?  No, think again.  After the first hour, your sims rate of pay will be reduced to 75 percent per half hour of what they’d receive! 

We aren’t done yet.  In addition to your pay rate, the client also will have the ability to tip you.  Tip is paid as a percentage of the total payout, but it’s not simple.  The amount is randomly handed out with the average increasing with your friendship level with your client.  At 50 percent friendship you will get, on average, a 50 percent tip, however, after you go above 50 percent friendship your tips will drop rapidly.  Become too friendly with a sim and they may just stop tipping you outright.  Can you maintain healthy boundaries with your clients and keep them around the friendship bar halfway full?  Better work towards it, maxing out your friendship isn’t the path to success this time!

Oh, so you think you will maximize profits by just sleeping with many sims for short periods!  Lol, no.  If your sim doesn’t satisfy your client then they may refuse to pay you ANYTHING and you will loose a massive amount of friendship with them, good luck. 

Okay, so let’s say your prostitute has been a good girl.  Then overtime, she will begin building a client list and eventually, those clients are going to be calling your poor prostitute at all hours to come over for a ‘session.’  Accept and they will show up on your doorstep ready to bone down.  This time, you choose whichever sex interaction you want.  As they are fans of your prostitute’s work, they’ll be down for whatever.  Your prostitute can just sit back and let them come to you.  Nice being popular.

Wait!  There’s still more!  A new console command has been added.  Enter it into the console and your active sim will be magically transformed to a sim in heavy debt!  Now any profits they make specifically will be reduced by 10 percent of what they would’ve been before!  Oh no!

And, I’m not done with this feature.  I gave myself a week to get this out in it’s barebones state.  I DO consider this barebones.  There’s so much room for growth and many things will be changing overtime.  That said, because of how fast I pushed this out, it is my least debugged addition to my mod I’ve made yet.  If you encounter bugs, then please be sure to push them along. 

Thank you to all my Patrons for making this update a possibility!  And a special thanks to Jarl44 for sitting with me in our Discord while I was putting the finishing touches on everything and providing the excellent, and funny title for this update. 

As always, more to come!

7 hours ago, thegom145 said:

Nisa I'm really, REALLY enjoying your mod so far and I've just become one of your patreon pledges. Great work, can't wait to see where you end up taking this mod :smile:

Thank you for your support!  I'm glad to have you onboard.  Come join us over in the discord to lurk or chat if you'd like.  I post frequent updates to my WIP channel for Patrons to keep you guys informed of the happenings! 

14 hours ago, Gamergamer1701 said:

So, I think the nail polish used to work for males too, but now it seems like it doesn't work for my male sims at all? I have the latest patreon download. Did something change or is my game just not happy?

It may have been a change to the recent game update.... or it may be that the nail polish I use is gender restricted.  I'm fairly certain I restricted the tattoos to females however, because they looked really really bad on males. 

On 3/1/2018 at 12:01 PM, NisaK said:

Thank you for your support!  I'm glad to have you onboard.  Come join us over in the discord to lurk or chat if you'd like.  I post frequent updates to my WIP channel for Patrons to keep you guys informed of the happenings! 

It may have been a change to the recent game update.... or it may be that the nail polish I use is gender restricted.  I'm fairly certain I restricted the tattoos to females however, because they looked really really bad on males. 

Gotcha, do you think it'll be something that can get switched back so males can use it? Or maybe in the future there could be one specifically for males? :open_mouth: pretty please! :classic_wub:

Há 4 horas, Gamergamer1701 disse:

Gotcha, você acha que é algo que pode ser trocado para que os machos se usá-lo? Ou talvez no futuro, pode haver um especificamente para homens? :open_mouth: por favor! :classic_wub:

Finally a modification of prostitution that I like to try, would be very cool if you could implement a client requesting a hardcore sex, thus triggering that effect of Sensually Tight, I wish you a lot of success with the mod, sorry for my English I use google translator !

Há 4 horas, Gamergamer1701 disse:

Gotcha, você acha que é algo que pode ser trocado para que os machos se usá-lo? Ou talvez no futuro, pode haver um especificamente para homens? :open_mouth: por favor! :classic_wub:

On 02/03/2018 at 1:01 AM, NisaK said:

Obrigado pelo seu apoio! Estou feliz por tê-lo a bordo. Venha se juntar a nós na discórdia para espreitar ou conversar se quiser. Publico atualizações frequentes para o meu canal WIP para os clientes para manter vocês informados sobre os acontecimentos! 

Pode ter sido uma mudança para a atualização do jogo recente ... ou pode ser que o esmalte de unhas que eu uso seja restringido por gênero. Estou bastante certo de que restringi as tatuagens às fêmeas, no entanto, porque elas pareciam realmente muito ruins em machos. 

Finally a modification of prostitution that I like to try, would be very cool if you could implement a client requesting a hardcore sex, thus triggering that effect of Sensually Tight, I wish you a lot of success with the mod, sorry for my English I use google translator !

On 01/03/2018 at 12:47 PM, NisaK said:

Badwork.png.00ed0f9d85cfd75aa80f53f7ef21f30d.png

Atualização de Patreon:

Revelar conteúdos ocultos

Welp, fiz uma coisa. Eu acrescentei prostituição. A atualização da prostituição está agora ao vivo para os meus clientes. Obrigado novamente por todo o apoio! Aqui está uma cópia da descrição: 

Uau, eu apressar isso! Então, há uma semana, eu disse que poderia conseguir isso hoje, e, graças à atualização da EA, mal consegui! Apresentando meu suplemento de prostituição apressado para o Moduto de Perversões Wicked de Nisa! 

Basta ir ao computador e abrir o navegador tor, lá você encontrará uma opção para se inscrever para se tornar uma prostituta. A opção muda com base na sua idade, mas todos são funcionalmente iguais. Clique na interação e aguarde seu sim para concluir o processo de registro curto. Você não será notificado, mas seu sim será uma prostituta. Agora, basta clicar em outro sim, vá para a seção de romance e você deve ver a interação do Body Offer. Clique nele, e sua prostituta irá oferecer seus serviços para um sim. Se o sim aceita (eles provavelmente estão bem agora), eles solicitarão um dos 6 atos sexuais: sexo vaginal (se o seu sim for detectado como uma mulher), sexo anal, sexo oral, trabalho na mão / masturbação, trabalho no pé ou provocando. Uma vez que eles fizeram o seu pedido, vá em frente e comece com o sexo WW do tipo apropriado. Não se preocupe, 

Agora, a parte divertida, o seu sim será marcado com base no período de tempo que eles fazem sexo do tipo apropriado com o cliente. O pagamento é o seguinte:

Sexo vaginal: 250 simoleões por meia hora

Sexo anal: 400 simoleões por meia hora

Sexo oral: 150 simoleões por meia hora

Trabalho manual ou trabalho no pé: 75 simoleões por meia hora

Teasing: 50 simoleons por meia hora

Heh, você acha que pode ter o seu sim apenas mexer com um cliente por 6 horas porque a WW não forçará a interromper a interação e ser bom para ir? Não, pense novamente. Após a primeira hora, sua taxa de pagamento de sims será reduzida para 75 por cento por meia hora do que eles receberiam! 

We aren’t done yet.  In addition to your pay rate, the client also will have the ability to tip you.  Tip is paid as a percentage of the total payout, but it’s not simple.  The amount is randomly handed out with the average increasing with your friendship level with your client.  At 50 percent friendship you will get, on average, a 50 percent tip, however, after you go above 50 percent friendship your tips will drop rapidly.  Become too friendly with a sim and they may just stop tipping you outright.  Can you maintain healthy boundaries with your clients and keep them around the friendship bar halfway full?  Better work towards it, maxing out your friendship isn’t the path to success this time!

Oh, so you think you will maximize profits by just sleeping with many sims for short periods!  Lol, no.  If your sim doesn’t satisfy your client then they may refuse to pay you ANYTHING and you will loose a massive amount of friendship with them, good luck. 

Okay, so let’s say your prostitute has been a good girl.  Then overtime, she will begin building a client list and eventually, those clients are going to be calling your poor prostitute at all hours to come over for a ‘session.’  Accept and they will show up on your doorstep ready to bone down.  This time, you choose whichever sex interaction you want.  As they are fans of your prostitute’s work, they’ll be down for whatever.  Your prostitute can just sit back and let them come to you.  Nice being popular.

Wait!  There’s still more!  A new console command has been added.  Enter it into the console and your active sim will be magically transformed to a sim in heavy debt!  Now any profits they make specifically will be reduced by 10 percent of what they would’ve been before!  Oh no!

And, I’m not done with this feature.  I gave myself a week to get this out in it’s barebones state.  I DO consider this barebones.  There’s so much room for growth and many things will be changing overtime.  That said, because of how fast I pushed this out, it is my least debugged addition to my mod I’ve made yet.  If you encounter bugs, then please be sure to push them along. 

Thank you to all my Patrons for making this update a possibility!  And a special thanks to Jarl44 for sitting with me in our Discord while I was putting the finishing touches on everything and providing the excellent, and funny title for this update. 

As always, more to come!

On 3/1/2018 at 8:58 PM, valentinevar said:

I am so obsessed with this mod I hardly play anything else in my game now. I absolutely love it and for me it seems to be working like a charm.

I did notice a little typo so I thought I'd let you know.

unknown.png

Lol, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I just stared at this for a solid minute before I saw the error!  I'll get it fixed right up when I release the next public update soon :smile: 

32 minutes ago, indemoniadus said:

Thank you.  I gave myself a challenge to build the barebones for my prostitution system in a week.  There will be a lot of improvements to come! 

5 hours ago, Gamergamer1701 said:

Gotcha, do you think it'll be something that can get switched back so males can use it? Or maybe in the future there could be one specifically for males? :open_mouth: pretty please! :classic_wub:

I may have to change the nailpolish requirement but it's something I'll look into :smile: 

13 hours ago, NisaK said:

Lol, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I just stared at this for a solid minute before I saw the error!  I'll get it fixed right up when I release the next public update soon :smile: 

Thank you.  I gave myself a challenge to build the barebones for my prostitution system in a week.  There will be a lot of improvements to come! 

I may have to change the nailpolish requirement but it's something I'll look into :smile: 

Woot! I'm excited! :smiley:

Thanks so much!

17 hours ago, Babyliss said:

Can I just install the "CAS Trait Sensually Tight" and the "wear tear effects" on their own, will it work?

Hey there, my mod files are typically pretty intertwined, so I don't support splitting them up.  I will be merging them in the future anyways.

12 hours ago, simmistsim said:

Your mode is really wow ~ so good!
Especially I like 'tear effects' too much.
So ... I want to know if I can add it to options for use in other situations.

Hey, I'm glad you are enjoying the mod.  Can you be a little more specific on what you are asking?

56 minutes ago, leparsdon said:

Hi there. I keep getting script errors when using this mod. Please help!!

lastException.txt

It looks like you may have the wrong version of this mod installed for the version of Wicked Whims that you have!  

Read installation instructions carefully please!

On 3/3/2018 at 1:27 AM, NisaK said:

Always happy to help if I notice anything. I know if it was me modding I'd want all the feedback I can get. Thank you so much for making this, I really love it.

I specially like the sensually tight trait. If I can give you a few little suggestions... if you don't mind...

-I'd like a way to help improve the pain for my sims after - not get rid of it but improve if possible, like taking a bath with the muscle relaxing soak might help speed up the recovery or alternatively doing pain killers (too bad basemental doesn't have opioids yet, I mean, that would be perfect) but maybe for now it could improve with medicine or a massage, or if having a heating pad/ice was an option xD I can just imagine a sim there with a sore pussy and an ice pack LOL.

-Another suggestion would be for these sims to maybe enjoy other types of sensual contact a lot more (and I don't know if that's even possible) but maybe just being fingered would feel much better (considering one finger is a lot smaller than your average penis) or oral sex performed on the females (but idk how much of a conflict that would be when performing oral on male sims or my females with the large strap-ons).

-Also, if this sim is pregnant and gives birth at home, maybe she can be REALLY sore afterwards. I mean, going to the hospital might count as a c-section but clearly giving birth at home is probably very, very painful for these sims.

Just throwing ideas your way. You don't have to implement any of these (not even sure if possible) but just things I thought of while playing.

Hello, I have a sim who is sensually tight, the game glitched with one of the WW sex animations and now the tears will not go away.  Is there anyway I can remove the tears without having to remove the mod from my game? I've also tried resetting the sim through the computer and the tears stay.  

1 hour ago, mignon9 said:

Hello, I have a sim who is sensually tight, the game glitched with one of the WW sex animations and now the tears will not go away.  Is there anyway I can remove the tears without having to remove the mod from my game? I've also tried resetting the sim through the computer and the tears stay.  

Hey there, I see this is your first post!  Exciting!  Welcome to the Loverslab community. 

That is an unfortunate reality of the sensually tight trait, it is really sensitive(forgive me), to WW errors.  In the future the fixing process will be automated and my Patrons are currently play testing a smaller version of what I'll use to automate fixing Sensually Tight sims.  In the meantime I included ways to get them unstuck.  Their behavior won't return completely to normal again until after the completion of the next... errr... pain cycle, but at least they won't be stuck.

Just make your broken sensually tight sim your active sim and click on the computer to open the Tam Explorer, go to debugging and there you should find an option to reset your sensually tight sim!  

23 hours ago, valentinevar said:

Always happy to help if I notice anything. I know if it was me modding I'd want all the feedback I can get. Thank you so much for making this, I really love it.

I specially like the sensually tight trait. If I can give you a few little suggestions... if you don't mind...

-I'd like a way to help improve the pain for my sims after - not get rid of it but improve if possible, like taking a bath with the muscle relaxing soak might help speed up the recovery or alternatively doing pain killers (too bad basemental doesn't have opioids yet, I mean, that would be perfect) but maybe for now it could improve with medicine or a massage, or if having a heating pad/ice was an option xD I can just imagine a sim there with a sore pussy and an ice pack LOL.

-Another suggestion would be for these sims to maybe enjoy other types of sensual contact a lot more (and I don't know if that's even possible) but maybe just being fingered would feel much better (considering one finger is a lot smaller than your average penis) or oral sex performed on the females (but idk how much of a conflict that would be when performing oral on male sims or my females with the large strap-ons).

-Also, if this sim is pregnant and gives birth at home, maybe she can be REALLY sore afterwards. I mean, going to the hospital might count as a c-section but clearly giving birth at home is probably very, very painful for these sims.

Just throwing ideas your way. You don't have to implement any of these (not even sure if possible) but just things I thought of while playing.

Hey, thank you for your suggestions.  I know many MAs don't like them but I love them.  It makes me happy to know that people get so into my work that they take the time to think of improvements! 

Good news, Basemental does have an opioid in the form of Cocaine.  I'm getting ready to push one of my patron's content updates from a month ago onto LL.  This update will include cocaine detection for sensually tight sims, making their eyes dilate and making them become numb to the pain.  There's a bit more going on with it, but I think you'll like what it does.  

The idea of making them enjoy non penetrative sex actually sounds like a ton of fun!  I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm updating the trait.  

Pregnancies being much more painful for sensually tight sims has been suggested and is something I will be adding. 

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey, thank you for your suggestions.  I know many MAs don't like them but I love them.  It makes me happy to know that people get so into my work that they take the time to think of improvements! 

Good news, Basemental does have an opioid in the form of Cocaine.  I'm getting ready to push one of my patron's content updates from a month ago onto LL.  This update will include cocaine detection for sensually tight sims, making their eyes dilate and making them become numb to the pain.  There's a bit more going on with it, but I think you'll like what it does.  

The idea of making them enjoy non penetrative sex actually sounds like a ton of fun!  I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm updating the trait.  

Pregnancies being much more painful for sensually tight sims has been suggested and is something I will be adding. 

I'm glad to hear all that! I have finally joined your patreon since I'd like to support you and I love your mod.

I would like to mention though, that while I don't mind the idea of cocaine being something that might help the sensually tight sims... cocaine is not an opioid drug and realistically it doesn't help with pain (I work for a pain management Dr irl... I know way too much about drugs). You want something like heroin, morphine, percocet, vicodin, etc, those are opioids and pain medications. So the cocaine helping is not really realistic, cocaine just makes you super wired and energetic, but basemental doesn't really have an opioid. If anything, cannabis is the closest thing and that doesn't really help with pain but might help with anxiety? Like the modlet they get when they're around horny sims and they freak out lol (I love that).

1 hour ago, valentinevar said:

I'm glad to hear all that! I have finally joined your patreon since I'd like to support you and I love your mod.

I would like to mention though, that while I don't mind the idea of cocaine being something that might help the sensually tight sims... cocaine is not an opioid drug and realistically it doesn't help with pain (I work for a pain management Dr irl... I know way too much about drugs). You want something like heroin, morphine, percocet, vicodin, etc, those are opioids and pain medications. So the cocaine helping is not really realistic, cocaine just makes you super wired and energetic, but basemental doesn't really have an opioid. If anything, cannabis is the closest thing and that doesn't really help with pain but might help with anxiety? Like the modlet they get when they're around horny sims and they freak out lol (I love that).

Excellent, thank you for your support :smile: I think I may have already talked to you on discord but if not then please feel free to jump on over, I post frequent updates on the wip status of my mod plus 'other' things there.  

Is it really?  Idk why I thought it did then!  Hmmmmm, I'll give it a rethink.  Maybe basemental will still add heroin in the future?