So what would be a REALLY cool addition to the sensually tight trait is if you could buy functional lube (that works much like condoms and birth control mods do, if they're in your inventory they get used) that would help those tight sims loosen up, and already loose sims enjoy the ride even more! 

On 4/12/2018 at 11:37 AM, NisaK said:

Hello, and welcome to the LL community :smiley: 

This problem is most commonly caused by not installing my .ts4script files correctly.  Carefully re-read the instructions, paying special attention to how deep you place my files.  Also, there's only one version now for both version of WW.  Sorry about that, I updated my instructions to reflect this.  Just install the latest version of my mod please. 

Thanks, I'll re-download and test it again and see what happens. I've got the files in the right place, it might just be conflicting with one of my other mods then, I just wasn't sure if you had the trait enabled for teens or not. Good to know it's me and not you :tongue: anyway thanks again for the tip, I'll let you know if I get it to work or not!

In the presentation of your mod, in the paragraph "Basic Prostitution System Description" you write:

Then overtime, she will begin building a client list and eventually, those clients are going to be calling your poor prostitute at all hours to come over for a ‘session.’ Accept and they will show up on your doorstep ready to bone down. This time, you choose whichever sex interaction you want. As they are fans of your prostitute’s work, they’ll be down for whatever. Your prostitute can just sit back and let them come to you.

Could you explain to me better what happens? 

I did not understand if the client list is just in the background or I can read it. And then the clients' invitation is the classic one of the game or one that you have modified.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

On 18.04.2018 at 4:58 AM, Martisha8888 said:

Замечательный мод.

Вопрос,а можно как то перевести этот мод на русский?может кто-то уже занимается этим....это было бы чудесно .

В 466м посте есть файл переводе. И ниже есть ответ создателя мода по этому поводу. 

9 hours ago, franco49 said:

In the presentation of your mod, in the paragraph "Basic Prostitution System Description" you write:

Then overtime, she will begin building a client list and eventually, those clients are going to be calling your poor prostitute at all hours to come over for a ‘session.’ Accept and they will show up on your doorstep ready to bone down. This time, you choose whichever sex interaction you want. As they are fans of your prostitute’s work, they’ll be down for whatever. Your prostitute can just sit back and let them come to you.

You will get a call from Sims on your Phone that says "(SIM X) wants to buy your body". If you say yes, they come over to your home/lot.

When they arrive, you can select any location and any type of sex, select them as the partner, and at the end they will pay you for it.

Does anyone know what the "get ringed" goal is? She is already married but this goal isnt checked.  My sim is currently on the trophy wife track and i''m confused on how to complete the "get ringed" goal. 

The aspirations are meant to be run on relatively blank sims so when people run into this problem I jokingly tell them that their sim is looking for an upgrade :smile: (If you marry a new sim the objective should complete)

another option would be to force complete the objective with MCC

So, this is a thing that happened - that probably shouldn't have. Sounds painful.

GOtk0S4.png

Lol, we do discover new things about ourselves everyday ;) 

But seriously, this could happen for animations that are incorrectly flagged or if you are using non default WW gender settings.  WW itself doesn't keep a way of tracking who is penetrating who in 2 people sex interactions so some guessing had to be done on my mod's part.  

I did not understand if the client list is just in the background or I can read it. And then the clients' invitation is the classic one of the game or one that you have modified.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

I'm sorry about the confusion.  The client list is something that my mod keeps track of in the background and builds per prostituting sim.  It's not something that's meant to be accessed by the normal user. 

On 18.04.2018 at 3:58 AM, Martisha8888 said:

Замечательный мод.

Вопрос,а можно как то перевести этот мод на русский?может кто-то уже занимается этим....это было бы чудесно .

Уже перевожу.

13 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

что-то я там ничего такого не нашел. можно было бы ссылку дать, как вариант, чтобы не приходилось копать

Привет тезка, написал бы мне в личку...:smiley:

Nisa, absolutely adore this mod! So fantastic! It is actually in my 'cannot play without' folder. I just have one issue. When my prostitute (i have littlemssam's live in venue mod) goes to complete a request for a client and an NPC autonomously joins in, my sim gets cut off early, not paid and apparently hated for not completing the sex act. Any suggestions on a fix? 

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, NisaK said:

the aspirations are meant to be run on relatively blank sims so when people run into this problem I jokingly tell them that their sim is looking for an upgrade :smile: (If you marry a new sim the objective should complete)

another option would be to force complete the objective with MCC

I can confirm that MCCC doesn't work to force complete the objective. It does complete the aspiration, but then the buffs work as if you didn't get married. Don Lothario (aiming for "trophy "husband"" with Katrina Caliente) was already married to her when I selected this aspiration, and when he lost his virginity -- which, by the way, was really hard for a male sim to do; I had to get him in the ass with a strapon -- he almost died of mortification because he thought he wasn't married. So he got the "had sex before marriage" embarrassment plus the "oh noes why did I enjoy that" buff. Yikes! 

Nisa, when I install your mod and try to start the game I get this error message, which prevents me from playing the game. It's only when I have the mod installed. I don't use a disk to play Sims; it's installed through Origin. Any idea what could be wrong? I want to play with your mod so badly ):

I should add that I think it's the script causing this. When I install everything else it loads, but most of the mods don't work except for the nail polish one. I just want the prostitution mod, is there a way I can install only that? I don't get the tam browser at all when I do, though ):

New Bitmap Image.png

On 22/04/2018 at 4:21 PM, dagirl9811 said:

Nisa, absolutely adore this mod! So fantastic! It is actually in my 'cannot play without' folder. I just have one issue. When my prostitute (i have littlemssam's live in venue mod) goes to complete a request for a client and an NPC autonomously joins in, my sim gets cut off early, not paid and apparently hated for not completing the sex act. Any suggestions on a fix? 

Goto WW settings and disable Join autonomous under sex/autonomy

8 hours ago, phzombie said:

Nisa, when I install your mod and try to start the game I get this error message, which prevents me from playing the game. It's only when I have the mod installed. I don't use a disk to play Sims; it's installed through Origin. Any idea what could be wrong? I want to play with your mod so badly ):

I should add that I think it's the script causing this. When I install everything else it loads, but most of the mods don't work except for the nail polish one. I just want the prostitution mod, is there a way I can install only that? I don't get the tam browser at all when I do, though ):

I've never seen this error before... 

I know I compiled my scripts on my E drive but that shouldn't really matter as far as I'm aware and I checked with my users who don't have an E drive and they say the mod is working fine for them.  

Make sure your game is legal and up to date, try removing sims 4 cache files, and try removing Wicked Whims save data from your save folder (backup WW save data first in case this isn't the problem).  

Hi, thank you for the mod!

I like the Sensually Tight trait, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with only the trait. It seems to need either the Blush or tattoo or wear tear effect, but I only want the trait and buff. The blush looks weird on my sim. Is that even possible?