On 3/9/2018 at 9:54 PM, Netwiset said:

I mean all of it. Revert the sim to a state before i had used the nail polish for example not only removing the tatts with the nisa.removetatts command. So that I can use the "mind broken" stuff for a period of time on a specific Sim. I have a Sim, Amanda for example, she used the nail polish, became totally mind broken and after she went threw all stages of the aspiration and some time later she focused on herself and made the decision to get back to a normal life.

I tried this with the MC Command Centre or other Cheats by removing the traits but it seem that there is still a rest what gives a a dizzy feeling when having no sex for a time.

Hmmm, when I made the transformation I meant it to be pretty permanent. I'll have to consider if I want to add in a way to revert your sims, if I did then I'd probably do it via a transformation object.  The last thing on your sim which is generating the cycle is called an aspiration trait btw.  I don't know if whatever tool your using to remove traits can remove those as well. 

On 3/10/2018 at 4:39 AM, itsmebruh said:

awesome mod, i have a suggestion : this mod would be even better if the tears and drools can be cleaned by taking a bath or shower imo, :smile:

14 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

Or had a shorter timer like 1hr

Sex for sensually tight sims is supposed to be a pretty painful experience with long lasting consequences.  If you don't want them crying all the time then try having them not have sex while they are still recovering from their last encounter.  Or do cocaine, lots and lots and lots of cocaine ;) 

4 hours ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

Love this mod! I don't know if its from an update of the game, ww, or this mod but I have the daughter of the easter bunny trait set on my sim however when i want her to lay eggs, I dont have the "lay bunny eggs" option. the only other option i have is the "have baby at hospital". I have the bassinet in the room and I triple checked the traits and through the tam explorer. please help

Hey, It sounds like my scripts may not be being loaded into your game.  The most common reason for this is not installing my mod correctly.  Please reread the installation instructions carefully and if you are getting any LE (Last Exceptions) then please post those as well! 

1 hour ago, Poptart88 said:

So it says random townies can't get your traits, but they are in my game. How do I stop this? I've been using the cas trait in menu mod to remove and change them as I find them.

Hey there, check out my reply to automnwinds1023 in the previous post, scripts may not be loading into your game either! 

13 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey there, check out my reply to automnwinds1023 in the previous post, scripts may not be loading into your game either! 

I did that, the first time I installed the mod. I have both patreon versions of ww and basemental. Both are up to date and scripts are turned on. I just redownloaded, unzipped, and placed the folder back into my mods folder. The only exception I get is the vet clinic crafting station not putting items away properly.

Also my Sims eyes seem to be premenantly dilated, even off coke and with the kicked the habit buff. Just noticed that, because my sim is pregnant and didn't want a miscarriage. Could be due to me having patreon of basemental? I can't give coke til baby's born... tried the debug command and it didn't help. So I'll try giving coke when able.

Edit: even after reinstalling the mod exactly as written, I've found at least one townie with the sensually tight trait. And no Le's.

Edit#2: Doing coke again, after birth and such and then coming down corrected the dilated eyes.

11 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hmmm, when I made the transformation I meant it to be pretty permanent. I'll have to consider if I want to add in a way to revert your sims, if I did then I'd probably do it via a transformation object.  The last thing on your sim which is generating the cycle is called an aspiration trait btw.  I don't know if whatever tool your using to remove traits can remove those as well. 

Sex for sensually tight sims is supposed to be a pretty painful experience with long lasting consequences.  If you don't want them crying all the time then try having them not have sex while they are still recovering from their last encounter.  Or do cocaine, lots and lots and lots of cocaine ;) 

Hey, It sounds like my scripts may not be being loaded into your game.  The most common reason for this is not installing my mod correctly.  Please reread the installation instructions carefully and if you are getting any LE (Last Exceptions) then please post those as well! 

So I followed the installation instructions to the Tee, the script is there and Im not getting any LE but still nothing worked :frown:

Hallo! I have a few problems. When i try open the "tam explorer" it doesn't work. I haven't got any options. Nail polish too doen't work when it is in the Sims equipment,no options except "put away" while i have "pheromonal flower","Sensually Tight" trait with tattoo.  Blush too doesn't work. I use "Public0_0_82b.zip" but I checked the rest of the files and they work the same as this one. The file isn't deeply hidden.

Help:cry:

4 hours ago, kotu04 said:

Hallo! I have a few problems. When i try open the "tam explorer" it doesn't work. I haven't got any options. Nail polish too doen't work when it is in the Sims equipment,no options except "put away" while i have "pheromonal flower","Sensually Tight" trait with tattoo.  Blush too doesn't work. I use "Public0_0_82b.zip" but I checked the rest of the files and they work the same as this one. The file isn't deeply hidden.

Help:cry:

Hey there, what do you mean while you have phermonal flower and sensually Tight trait with tattoo?  Why are you using the old version instead of the new one?  Is your game and WW all up to date?  The 'public0_0_90' version of this mod is meant for the public version of WW. If you are getting any Last Exceptions then please send them over.  They help me figure out what's going wrong with a users mod when I'm not experiencing the problem myself.  Without a LE it can be a bit like taking shots in the dark to find out what may be going wrong. 

12 hours ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

So I followed the installation instructions to the Tee, the script is there and Im not getting any LE but still nothing worked :frown:

Let me know the version of this mod that you have installed, the version of WW you are using, and the version of Basemental you are using and make sure your game is up to date.

16 hours ago, Poptart88 said:

I did that, the first time I installed the mod. I have both patreon versions of ww and basemental. Both are up to date and scripts are turned on. I just redownloaded, unzipped, and placed the folder back into my mods folder. The only exception I get is the vet clinic crafting station not putting items away properly.

Also my Sims eyes seem to be premenantly dilated, even off coke and with the kicked the habit buff. Just noticed that, because my sim is pregnant and didn't want a miscarriage. Could be due to me having patreon of basemental? I can't give coke til baby's born... tried the debug command and it didn't help. So I'll try giving coke when able.

Edit: even after reinstalling the mod exactly as written, I've found at least one townie with the sensually tight trait. And no Le's.

Edit#2: Doing coke again, after birth and such and then coming down corrected the dilated eyes.

My custom trait removal is something that's unique to my mod.  The game itself doesn't include a way of preventing traits from spawning on npc sims (which is a major oversight imo).  It works by scanning all sims after they are loaded into the game for my traits and removes them.  This isn't compatible with mods that increase the number of CAS traits sims can have.  If a sim is created after the load, perhaps by random generation, then they won't get cleaned until the next time you load a game.  I'll go ahead and make a option to trigger this scanning event while in game though.  At least that will make it so you don't have to reload the game to clear sims and should hold us over until I find what bit of core game code is used to generate random sims. 

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey there, what do you mean while you have phermonal flower and sensually Tight trait with tattoo?  Why are you using the old version instead of the new one?  Is your game and WW all up to date?  The 'public0_0_90' version of this mod is meant for the public version of WW. If you are getting any Last Exceptions then please send them over.  They help me figure out what's going wrong with a users mod when I'm not experiencing the problem myself.  Without a LE it can be a bit like taking shots in the dark to find out what may be going wrong. 

Thanks for your answer! I've updated the WW version to the latest one and exchanged mod on" public0_0_90". But no change :frown: I was sure that Tight trait affected blush and tears, but nail polish doesn't work... what am I doing wrong? 

20 hours ago, kotu04 said:

Thanks for your answer! I've updated the WW version to the latest one and exchanged mod on" public0_0_90". But no change :frown: I was sure that Tight trait affected blush and tears, but nail polish doesn't work... what am I doing wrong? 

Wait, are you saying sensually tight sims work but not nail polish?  Hmmmm, did you install the nailpolish cc linked in the requirements? 

18 hours ago, wikidpsycokilla said:

Amazing mod, really loving it. The only issue ive noticed so far is when doing the broken mind aspiration, it doesnt count it if you snort coke from the click-the-sink interaction. It will only count your sim snorting the coke if you first place it on a surface and click on the line directly.

I'm glad you're enjoying it :smile: When I originally made the aspiration the snort from sink option was actually broken in basemental drugs, they have since fixed it so they probably changed how the interaction works too.  I'll put it on my list of things to take a look at.  Thank you for the feedback!

On 13.03.2018 at 6:07 PM, NisaK said:

Wait, are you saying sensually tight sims work but not nail polish?  Hmmmm, did you install the nailpolish cc linked in the requirements? 

No no, I was sure that Tight trait works only when I use nail polish, but sensually tight doesnt work and nail polish too doesn't work :neutral: Im the requirements i found Base Sintiklia - Long cut nails, i can't see nail polish (unless this is it, in any case I have installed.) :neutral: The next mistakes I found are that my sims is an eternal virgin after sex. Do not lose trait "pheromonal flower from begin a virgin".

51 minutes ago, leyre said:

My sims cant level up their skills with this installed, why is that?

That's strange.  If you have the pheromonal flower trait than that may be why.  For more intellectually focused skills, I gave sims with that trait a heavy penalty, the idea being that, as a pheromone producer, they're a bit mind fucked.  I don't believe I added the same for the aspiration tracks but I may have, in that case you'd get a horrible multiplier. 

On 3/15/2018 at 6:10 AM, yumplz said:

Nice work! I'm curious when are you doing some male-focused traits? Thanks!

I've always wanted to hold off on making male centered traits until there was some game system in place which supported my fantasies for such traits.  Some good news is that I added a basic prostitution system recently (for my Patrons), and after I expanded on that a bit more (next content update), I think I'll be in position to begin making some male centered traits.  So not the near-near future, but I'm closer to making them than I have been now that I'm making the groundwork for gameplay which would make male centered traits fun.  

On 3/14/2018 at 3:04 PM, kotu04 said:

No no, I was sure that Tight trait works only when I use nail polish, but sensually tight doesnt work and nail polish too doesn't work :neutral: Im the requirements i found Base Sintiklia - Long cut nails, i can't see nail polish (unless this is it, in any case I have installed.) :neutral: The next mistakes I found are that my sims is an eternal virgin after sex. Do not lose trait "pheromonal flower from begin a virgin".

It just sounds like my scripts aren't being loaded into your game.  Common reasons are from an error (in that case I could really use a last exception log) from this or other mods, installing the mod wrong (like putting it a folder too deep, or installing the wrong version for the version of WW you use), or having an out of date game.   

When you say male centered traits will they be counter parts? Because I'd really love for a Sugar Daddy trait where all they want to do is have sex and buy them things or Master trait for the mindbroken. Or like a Boss trait. I'd just like a trait from my dominate sims. I love your work!!!

I love this mod. Thank you Nisa for making it so complex, it really adds a fun dynamic to the game.

I wanted to suggest a "Clean Up Face" option at the mirror that could temporarily get rid of tears and drool. Maybe for 4 hours or so. i have a Sim that hasn't had sex in over a week but her tears seem to be quite stuck.

11 hours ago, NisaK said:

That's strange.  If you have the pheromonal flower trait than that may be why.  For more intellectually focused skills, I gave sims with that trait a heavy penalty, the idea being that, as a pheromone producer, they're a bit mind fucked.  I don't believe I added the same for the aspiration tracks but I may have, in that case you'd get a horrible multiplier. 

I've always wanted to hold off on making male centered traits until there was some game system in place which supported my fantasies for such traits.  Some good news is that I added a basic prostitution system recently (for my Patrons), and after I expanded on that a bit more (next content update), I think I'll be in position to begin making some male centered traits.  So not the near-near future, but I'm closer to making them than I have been now that I'm making the groundwork for gameplay which would make male centered traits fun.  

It just sounds like my scripts aren't being loaded into your game.  Common reasons are from an error (in that case I could really use a last exception log) from this or other mods, installing the mod wrong (like putting it a folder too deep, or installing the wrong version for the version of WW you use), or having an out of date game.   

You may be right, the sim i created had all your perks

On 17.03.2018 at 5:09 AM, NisaK said:

i think, it's impossible, that the folder is putting too deep, because it is in "documents/electronic arts/ts4/mods" exactly, in "mods" on the top. And i have the newest version of WW also i dont know what else i can do :confused:  The game is also updated.

On 01/03/2018 at 1:47 AM, NisaK said:

Badwork.png.00ed0f9d85cfd75aa80f53f7ef21f30d.png

Patreon update:

Reveal hidden contents

Welp, I did a thing.  I added prostitution.  The prostitution update is now live for my Patrons.  Thank you again for all the support!  Here's a copy of the description: 

Wow did I rush this!  So, a week ago I said I could get this out by today, and, thanks to the EA update, I barely made it!  Introducing my rushed prostitution addon for my Nisa’s Wicked Perversions Mod! 

Simply go to the computer and open the tor browser, there you will find an option to sign up to become a prostitute.  The option changes based on your age, but they are all functionally the same.   Click the interaction and wait for your sim to finish the short sign up process.  You won’t be notified, but your sim will now be a prostitute.  Now, simply click on another sim, go to the romance section, and you should see the Offer Body interaction.  Click it, and your prostitute will go offer her services to a sim.  If the sim accepts (they probably well right now), then they will request one of 6 sex acts: Vaginal sex (if your sim is detected as a woman), Anal sex, Oral sex, hand job/masturbation, foot job, or teasing.  Once they made their request go ahead and start WW sex of the appropriate type with them.  Don’t worry, they’ll accept if they already accepted to be your client. 

Now the fun part, your sim will be scored based on the length of time they have sex of the appropriate type with the client.  Payment is as follows:

Vaginal sex: 250 Simoleons per half hour

Anal Sex: 400 Simoleons per half hour

Oral Sex: 150 Simoleons per half hour

Hand job or Foot job: 75 simoleons per half hour

Teasing: 50 simoleons per half hour

Heh, you think you can have your sim just mess around with a client for 6 hours because WW won’t force stop the interaction and be good to go?  No, think again.  After the first hour, your sims rate of pay will be reduced to 75 percent per half hour of what they’d receive! 

We aren’t done yet.  In addition to your pay rate, the client also will have the ability to tip you.  Tip is paid as a percentage of the total payout, but it’s not simple.  The amount is randomly handed out with the average increasing with your friendship level with your client.  At 50 percent friendship you will get, on average, a 50 percent tip, however, after you go above 50 percent friendship your tips will drop rapidly.  Become too friendly with a sim and they may just stop tipping you outright.  Can you maintain healthy boundaries with your clients and keep them around the friendship bar halfway full?  Better work towards it, maxing out your friendship isn’t the path to success this time!

Oh, so you think you will maximize profits by just sleeping with many sims for short periods!  Lol, no.  If your sim doesn’t satisfy your client then they may refuse to pay you ANYTHING and you will loose a massive amount of friendship with them, good luck. 

Okay, so let’s say your prostitute has been a good girl.  Then overtime, she will begin building a client list and eventually, those clients are going to be calling your poor prostitute at all hours to come over for a ‘session.’  Accept and they will show up on your doorstep ready to bone down.  This time, you choose whichever sex interaction you want.  As they are fans of your prostitute’s work, they’ll be down for whatever.  Your prostitute can just sit back and let them come to you.  Nice being popular.

Wait!  There’s still more!  A new console command has been added.  Enter it into the console and your active sim will be magically transformed to a sim in heavy debt!  Now any profits they make specifically will be reduced by 10 percent of what they would’ve been before!  Oh no!

And, I’m not done with this feature.  I gave myself a week to get this out in it’s barebones state.  I DO consider this barebones.  There’s so much room for growth and many things will be changing overtime.  That said, because of how fast I pushed this out, it is my least debugged addition to my mod I’ve made yet.  If you encounter bugs, then please be sure to push them along. 

Thank you to all my Patrons for making this update a possibility!  And a special thanks to Jarl44 for sitting with me in our Discord while I was putting the finishing touches on everything and providing the excellent, and funny title for this update. 

As always, more to come!

When this update will be on LL?

Sorry for the late update, it took a few days to get my mod running smoothly with the new Patreon version of WW.  The new version changed a lot...  Anyways, if you are using the experimental version then please read the special instructions in the changelog for how to update this mod.  

Speaking of updates, the next public update for this mod will include a basic version of my new prostitution system, and the new black widow trait.  I plan on releasing that after I release my next content update for my patrons.  I'm sorry this is taking a few days longer than expected.  This past month I've almost completely changed my digital work environment for making mods and then getting my mod working with the new version of WW also took a few days.  

It's quite likely that I've done something wrong when updating your mod because I'm getting LE's and the nail polish won't work anymore.

I've deleted the wickedwhims data in my saves folder, but I'm not sure entirely what you mean by clearing my cache. Usually when clearing my cache i just do this http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php but am I missing something?

lastException.txt

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt