I'm having an issue with prostitution.  After I "offer body" and the client sim accepts, I can't initiate sex with the client in WickedWhims. It always says "valid sim for this interaction not found" or whatever, no matter where we are or what type of sex. And if I try to start solo sex, the option to invite the client to join doesn't appear. The only way I can complete jobs is if I have my sim masturbate and hope that the client sim asks them to join. This has even affected my sim that isn't a prostitute, he has to initiate sex the same way. Both of the sims in question are teens, and it seems to be related to that, because their parents can initiate sex with themselves and others fine. 

On 07/04/2018 at 7:33 PM, NisaK said:

Hey guys, 

Just an update.  I've been pretty busy over the last few days so I haven't been super responsive, but an update is coming out tonight which will have the basic prostitution system as well as the black widow CAS trait and a little surprise.  This update should fix some of the reported last exception problems as well. 

"Just" an update? It's not "just" an update, it's a nice update!!

Thanks NisaK for this wonderfull mod :classic_wub:

2 hours ago, guffeh said:

Thanks for the mod, it's really great.  Like a few others have said, the Sensually Tight trait doesn't work for my sim, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with her traits. She doesn't receive any debuffs, and the tearing up tattoo never goes away.

Here's what I've done for troubleshooting: Created a new sim with only Sensually Tight trait, and it works fine on her, so its a problem with my pre-existing sim.  For my exisiting sim, I used Show Sim Info mod to get all of her traits, then used console command traits.clear_traits and added Sensually Tight, then reset her with Tam Explorer, and it worked.  The problem comes back when I manually re-applied all of her reward traits, even with Sensually Tight being the only personality trait chosen (other 2 slots are left blank).  The next thing I've yet to try is to test which trait(s) are causing the conflict, but with so many it will take a while, so we'll see.

I know I could just restart/recreate my sim, but I'm trying to avoid that if possible.

Edit: Alright so the fix for me is easy and obvious, but I missed it when looking over her traits. My sim had carefree, which caused issues with the debuffs (duh), and presumably the tearing up tattoo removal.  She may have also had too many personality traits that weren't showing up (from removing/adding different ones over time in CAS).  So my fix was to: console command traits.clear_traits on sim, go into CAS and add Sensually Tight, cheat satisfaction points back and buy reward traits again, leaving out Carefree, and finally manually add the missing ambition reward traits. All is good now. 

Wow, I'm so sorry about that.  

I completely forgot that a little while ago that bug was reported and my patch included making the two traits conflict (sensually tight and carefree) so sensually tight sims can't purchase that reward anymore.  I thought the reward trait would get cleared retroactively and forgot about the bug.  

Glad you found the fix, but I'm sorry you had to go through that painful process. 

1 hour ago, Alina3096 said:

I'm having an issue with prostitution.  After I "offer body" and the client sim accepts, I can't initiate sex with the client in WickedWhims. It always says "valid sim for this interaction not found" or whatever, no matter where we are or what type of sex. And if I try to start solo sex, the option to invite the client to join doesn't appear. The only way I can complete jobs is if I have my sim masturbate and hope that the client sim asks them to join. This has even affected my sim that isn't a prostitute, he has to initiate sex the same way. Both of the sims in question are teens, and it seems to be related to that, because their parents can initiate sex with themselves and others fine. 

Hey there,

My mod does nothing with the sim picker dialog for requesting sex partners which means the sims aren't showing up on your list likely do to a configuration setting in your WW that's preventing the sim from being chosen as a valid partner.  Quite a few things can cause this, like age restrictions, the hates children test (paired with condom/birth control status)  Try fooling around with your WW settings to find a solution.  Also, make sure you are running either the latest patreon version or the latest public version.   Out of date versions are not supported at this time. 

7 hours ago, NeonTube100 said:

Can you please share the models used in the screenshot of your mod.

Believe me, I want to but I've yet to find a way that would scrub my personal info from the tray files :C 

When/if I do, I'll definitely be willing to post my sims. 

Guest Zivyx

The prostitution really adds a lot more playability to wicked whims, and to the game. Thank you for stepping in and taking the time to create it.

So I've been enjoying this mod since I first downloaded it.  It's earned a permanent place in my mods folder.  However, there is one thing about it that has long bothered me.  Unfortunately, this update only increased my dissatisfaction with this one aspect. 

In my current game, I have a sim that found herself homeless and penniless.  Spending her nights sleeping on park benches, she began offering herself to passersby in order to survive.  Eventually, she found herself working at a local sex club.  While the accommodations were better and the clientele better, they've kept her strung out on meth and coke, which eats into her earnings.  So what aspiration would be most fitting for this sim?  Mind Broken seems like it'd be perfect.  Lots of flirting with other sims?  Check.  Lots of sex with multiple partners?  Right up her alley.  Addicted to coke or mdma?  She's got that.  Get engaged and married... Wait... What?  She's a prostitute addicted to sex and drugs and is happily the plaything of anyone that wants to pay for her and she's supposed to pair herself off and restrict herself to just one man or woman?  That last step has just never seemed to fit.  To me, its always seemed antithetical to the idea of a mind broken sex addict.  I feel like the last step in that aspiration needs to be something different.  That's especially true now that your mod lets our sims get paid for having sex.

Now, that said, I would like to make a suggestion.  I realize the prostitution part of the mod was hammered out in just a week or so, but right now it feels rather flat.  It needs some kind of progression to it.  When my sim first started selling herself, she had no idea what she was doing.  Now that she's a pro (a sex skill of 5), she';s still paid just as much.  A simple suggestion would be to tie the payment you get for offering your body to your sex skill.  The higher your skill, the more you get paid.  Another idea might be to tie the pay the sim's relationship with the client.  The higher the relationship, the more likely they are to accept an offer, choose more expensive options, and/or pay more.  You might even consider both the relationship and sex skill for the pay amount.  Those are just some simple suggestions.  Of course, I'd love to see something more complex like it's own skill with new benefits as you skill up or even a full blown career, but I realize those would require a ton more work.

Anyway, thank you for the mod and your hard work on it.  It's made my game more enjoyable.

2 hours ago, amj1984 said:

After install this mod there are no cum layer appear on sim's body. Is that something wrong?

Uh oh but shouldn't be my mod that's causing this.  Maybe another out of date trait mod that didn't update it's appearance modifier code? 

1 hour ago, Zivyx said:

The prostitution really adds a lot more playability to wicked whims, and to the game. Thank you for stepping in and taking the time to create it.

Thank you for the kind words :smile:

12 minutes ago, Mitheledh said:

So I've been enjoying this mod since I first downloaded it.  It's earned a permanent place in my mods folder.  However, there is one thing about it that has long bothered me.  Unfortunately, this update only increased my dissatisfaction with this one aspect. 

In my current game, I have a sim that found herself homeless and penniless.  Spending her nights sleeping on park benches, she began offering herself to passersby in order to survive.  Eventually, she found herself working at a local sex club.  While the accommodations were better and the clientele better, they've kept her strung out on meth and coke, which eats into her earnings.  So what aspiration would be most fitting for this sim?  Mind Broken seems like it'd be perfect.  Lots of flirting with other sims?  Check.  Lots of sex with multiple partners?  Right up her alley.  Addicted to coke or mdma?  She's got that.  Get engaged and married... Wait... What?  She's a prostitute addicted to sex and drugs and is happily the plaything of anyone that wants to pay for her and she's supposed to pair herself off and restrict herself to just one man or woman?  That last step has just never seemed to fit.  To me, its always seemed antithetical to the idea of a mind broken sex addict.  I feel like the last step in that aspiration needs to be something different.  That's especially true now that your mod lets our sims get paid for having sex.

Now, that said, I would like to make a suggestion.  I realize the prostitution part of the mod was hammered out in just a week or so, but right now it feels rather flat.  It needs some kind of progression to it.  When my sim first started selling herself, she had no idea what she was doing.  Now that she's a pro (a sex skill of 5), she';s still paid just as much.  A simple suggestion would be to tie the payment you get for offering your body to your sex skill.  The higher your skill, the more you get paid.  Another idea might be to tie the pay the sim's relationship with the client.  The higher the relationship, the more likely they are to accept an offer, choose more expensive options, and/or pay more.  You might even consider both the relationship and sex skill for the pay amount.  Those are just some simple suggestions.  Of course, I'd love to see something more complex like it's own skill with new benefits as you skill up or even a full blown career, but I realize those would require a ton more work.

Anyway, thank you for the mod and your hard work on it.  It's made my game more enjoyable.

It's a good thing I have over a year of work already planned out :smiley: Patience, I'm always expanding things and creating new things it just takes time.  The prostitution system I released a month ago was a kinda 'look ma no hands' update.  I just wanted to push myself to see what I could get done in a week.   My patrons are already enjoying an expanded system and this system will continue to expand.  The aspirations are a very valid criticism.  My mod is sorta my own little perverts paradise.  Some have even compared it to my own willy wonka factory of perversions!  It does a lot and offers a lot.  It's hard to believe how small this mod was when I first released it.  Just two little aspirations and a simplified cas trait.  It's grown quite a lot.

Sex skill was something I thought about but was advised through my mod author contacts in our super secret modders club to stay away from.  Apparently the skill is likely to be removed soon.  As for relationships, they definitely do matter, more so in the Patron build but a bit in the public release to.  The sweet spot for the friendship level is 50, if you go higher or significantly lower than that then your whores will earn a smaller tip amount.  It also matters in whether or not clients will accept to see you.  

I'm not very interested in making prostitution a rabbit-hole career but I am interested in making it something you can earn a living off of.  In fact, you probably already can if you pair it with the black widow and the daughter of the easter hare trait.  Then you'd be rolling in it.  

A few things I'm looking into is:
-different kind of client request, like premium price for requesting a sex interaction that your prostitute doesn't currently accept.  
-Buying a prostitute for a long period of time, essentially clients buying the 'girlfriend experience' and having you live with them for a short period of time (a few days to a week)

-social media stuff, like growing a user base on my prostitute online website (called Lost Eden as my patrons will now know)

-brothels, with a fee you have to pay the manager but you get access to the long brothel client list while you work there.

-Virginity Auctions

-Some sort of progression system (I haven't decided how it will work yet or if it will be its own skill)

I also wanna learn more on how to make my own timed events for parties.  

Anyways, this is in addition to all the other perverted content I'm making.  Users who were with me from the start have already seen this mod grow quite a bit. 

It's still growing.  Just watch me ;) 

https://youtu.be/iCej59fqS1Q

Hi! Awesome mod and very well thought out! I love the Mind Broken Aspiration Track its trait and reward! :cookie:  This may be a stupid question but....Does Basemental Drugs mod have to be used with this in order to work?...is there away to use this without the drug mod? Thanks!

This mod is distinguished by depth and accuracy, an exceptional work with many pleasant surprises in the reactions of the sims. This mod, in union with WW and with Basemental Drugs, makes it possible to experience most of the situations present in real life. Thank you for making your work public.

15 hours ago, NisaK said:

Believe me, I want to but I've yet to find a way that would scrub my personal info from the tray files :C 

When/if I do, I'll definitely be willing to post my sims. 

You should be able to just literally copy the tray files in the try folder. by "personal files" you mean the created user of the tray files?

9 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Hi! Awesome mod and very well thought out! I love the Mind Broken Aspiration Track its trait and reward! :cookie:  This may be a stupid question but....Does Basemental Drugs mod have to be used with this in order to work?...is there away to use this without the drug mod? Thanks!

I don't think so.  Some things may work, but many things will probably break.  

6 hours ago, NeonTube100 said:

You should be able to just literally copy the tray files in the try folder. by "personal files" you mean the created user of the tray files?

The tray files have EA account information baked into them.  You can open the raw files and try removing/replacing the english occurrences of your origin name but the link still remains in the file.  So, I'd need to decode the file to remove my personal info.  I've heard of an illegal way of removing the info, but I'm not going to do that and won't even name the method.  

1 hour ago, atomhv37 said:

This shit tattoo red arm and neck I wanted to delete can not be. this is very confused I see a red arm. That shit! no tattoo!

How to delete tattoo red neck and body slick red. How to delete it?

Hey there, you can disable tattoos in my settings menu found on the tam explorer or computers, but (right now) that only will disable tattoo application going forward.  Good news is that I'm working on overhauling the setting menu mechanics to remove all of those tattoos when the command is run in addition to disabling future application. In the meantime, disable tattoo application in the tam explorer, and while your tattoo'd sim is your active sim, open up the command console.  Type in, 'nisa.removetatts' and the tatts will get removed from your sim. 

8 hours ago, franco49 said:

This mod is distinguished by depth and accuracy, an exceptional work with many pleasant surprises in the reactions of the sims. This mod, in union with WW and with Basemental Drugs, makes it possible to experience most of the situations present in real life. Thank you for making your work public.

Thank you, I think this is the most cultured review of my mod yet!

10 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Nem hiszem. Bizonyos dolgok működhetnek, de sok dolog valószínűleg megszakad.  

A tálcafájlok EA számlainformációkat tartalmaznak. Megnyithatja a nyers fájlokat, és megpróbálhatja eltávolítani / kicserélni a származási név angol megjelenési formáit, de a hivatkozás továbbra is a fájlban marad. Szóval, el kell távolítanom a fájlt a személyes információim eltávolítására. Hallottam az illegális eltávolításról, de nem fogom megtenni, és nem is nevezem a módszert.  

Hé, letilthatja a tetoválást a tam keresőben vagy számítógépeimben található beállítások menüjében, de (mostantól), amely csak letiltja a tetoválási alkalmazást. Jó hír az, hogy a beállítási menü mechanikájának felülvizsgálatára törekszem, hogy eltávolítsam az összes ilyen tetoválást, amikor a parancs fut, a jövőbeni alkalmazás letiltása mellett. Addig tiltsa le a tetováló alkalmazást a tam explorerben, és amíg a tetoválásod sim az aktív sim, nyisd meg a parancs konzolt. Írja be, a "nisa.removetatts" és a tatts lesz eltávolítva a sim. 

Köszönöm, szerintem ez a modem legműveltebb áttekintése!

Thank you !

9 minutes ago, LanaLizz said:

This current version works great for the female, but my male sims still are not reacting and feeling greater pleasure because of it. I am also randomly getting lastException notices for Nissa9022_BLExTaSeeNailpolishscript

post the last exception please.  

Hey Nisa is there any way to remove a debuff? Specifically the "deflowered" debuff. I was messing around in CAS and accidentally changed aspirations to Valley girl without reading the description and now my Sim is deflowered but with her actual personality she wouldn't really care. Thanks!

EDIT: I fixed it. I'm such a dummy I never took off the Trophy Wife trait doh.

8 hours ago, LanaLizz said:

It looks like you are running version 3.2.4.124.4 of WW which is pretty out of date now.  I only support the most up to date version of the patreon version of ww or the most up to date version of the public version.  The latest patreon version is 3.3.4.128 at the time of this writing. 

15 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Is the focus of this mod mainly on female sims? If so, will there ever be anything male specific in the future? 

The focus right now is mostly females, but I intend to have some male centered things as well.  Actually just released flavored condoms to my Patrons.  

Hey did you change the name of the file version we need? I don't see Free/Full anymore. Do I just download the latest one available here or? (I'm assuming you just made the free versions on here and the full versions hosted somewhere else with links on your patreon?)

having trouble with the mod for the first time. it's abit random but cum would glitch and be stuck on faces with no way of removing it. the only way to get rid of it was to remove the mod itself. anyway the fix this? because as soon as i put the mod back in the cum will show back up. :smile: plus i love the mod itself so would really like it in my game.