5 hours ago, DLS90 said:

Do you need to do something before using the prostitution system? I don´t find any new option on the computer to use it  :frown:

Do you see anything on the computer?  Are you getting any LEs? If so then please send them my way.  Otherwise double and triple check mod installation, the depth of my script files matters on whether or not they will be loaded into your game. 

4 hours ago, bracketnerd32 said:

Tried the venom option which was fun to mess around with, and was hoping maybe in the future instead of money a kill option if that can be feasible 

I'll add it in someday.  IIRC it was actually an option on one of my Polls for my top tier patrons, but they wanted to see me expand my prostitution system instead.  

4 hours ago, Simite said:

Hey did you change the name of the file version we need? I don't see Free/Full anymore. Do I just download the latest one available here or? (I'm assuming you just made the free versions on here and the full versions hosted somewhere else with links on your patreon?)

Nuh uh, sorry I need to update that description.  

It's a new system, you only need to download the one version and it will autodetect which version of WW you have installed and adjust accordingly. Both versions of WW is still being supported, both on my patron and public build. 

2 hours ago, ccmilano said:

having trouble with the mod for the first time. it's abit random but cum would glitch and be stuck on faces with no way of removing it. the only way to get rid of it was to remove the mod itself. anyway the fix this? because as soon as i put the mod back in the cum will show back up. :smile: plus i love the mod itself so would really like it in my game. 

This typically happens thanks to out of date trait mods who never updated their appearance modifiers (something my mod doesn't use).  It's likely only a coincidence that removing my mod causes the layers to disappear from the game updating to changed CC.  

Otherwise, Idk why my mod would be causing it.  I don't do anything special with WW's cum code or inject into any of the bathing events.  I'm not experiencing this problem and my few testers haven't reported it either.  Still, I'll keep an eye out. 

Another possibility is out of date or stuck code in your cache.  You can try clearing your cache and deleting your WW saves data (although I recommend backing it up first).  Sometimes old WW save data can cause my mod to break in very very very bizarre and otherworldly ways. 

If you do end up getting any Last Exceptions, then please do send them my way as well!

Thank you so much for this mod! I absolutely adore the concepts you've come up and can't wait to see where you take this. I have run into a bug though and i'm not sure anyone else has tested this because I haven't seen any posts about it. I tried out the Daughter of the Easter Hare Beta trait and noticed that no matter what I do I can't seem to get eggs with a teen. I get all the right buffs and everything but when it's go time I only have the options for a normal baby. I'm using the basic version, not the premium and everything seems to be up to date so I'm sure that's not the issue and thought I should let you know! Anyway thanks again for this awesome concept and I hope you keep going with it!

13 hours ago, HunnterF said:

Thank you so much for this mod! I absolutely adore the concepts you've come up and can't wait to see where you take this. I have run into a bug though and i'm not sure anyone else has tested this because I haven't seen any posts about it. I tried out the Daughter of the Easter Hare Beta trait and noticed that no matter what I do I can't seem to get eggs with a teen. I get all the right buffs and everything but when it's go time I only have the options for a normal baby. I'm using the basic version, not the premium and everything seems to be up to date so I'm sure that's not the issue and thought I should let you know! Anyway thanks again for this awesome concept and I hope you keep going with it!

Hello, and welcome to the LL community :smiley: 

This problem is most commonly caused by not installing my .ts4script files correctly.  Carefully re-read the instructions, paying special attention to how deep you place my files.  Also, there's only one version now for both version of WW.  Sorry about that, I updated my instructions to reflect this.  Just install the latest version of my mod please. 

12 hours ago, Formiido said:

Do you think you could create and option to just set a sim to offer their body automatically, maybe like a walk the streets option, so that my sims could be making money while my main sim works on something else? 

I see this is your first post also, welcome to the LL community! 

I can look more into it.  Sims 4 simulation is really light, when npc (non played sims) are off the screen they mostly don't exist (for example npc, non played sims don't even have bank accounts!!!!).  So if the autonomy system plugged into, let's say, WW sex animation autonomy then the whores would still only be getting paid when they are on your screen, even if you aren't playing them.  A better system, would probably be some sort of light simulation run in the background increasing funds at some rate.  Idk, I'd have to look into it more. 

However, I did already expand this system quite a bit.  Non currently played prostitutes have way more options for interactions (such as ordering them online for your playersims shenanigans) in my patreon version.  

19 hours ago, NisaK said:

Nuh uh, sorry I need to update that description.  

It's a new system, you only need to download the one version and it will autodetect which version of WW you have installed and adjust accordingly. Both versions of WW is still being supported, both on my patron and public build. 

Oh I see, that's very cool. Really great mod, thanks for the updates. :smile:

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Hello, and welcome to the LL community :smiley: 

This problem is most commonly caused by not installing my .ts4script files correctly.  Carefully re-read the instructions, paying special attention to how deep you place my files.  Also, there's only one version now for both version of WW.  Sorry about that, I updated my instructions to reflect this.  Just install the latest version of my mod please. 

I see this is your first post also, welcome to the LL community! 

I can look more into it.  Sims 4 simulation is really light, when npc (non played sims) are off the screen they mostly don't exist (for example npc, non played sims don't even have bank accounts!!!!).  So if the autonomy system plugged into, let's say, WW sex animation autonomy then the whores would still only be getting paid when they are on your screen, even if you aren't playing them.  A better system, would probably be some sort of light simulation run in the background increasing funds at some rate.  Idk, I'd have to look into it more. 

However, I did already expand this system quite a bit.  Non currently played prostitutes have way more options for interactions (such as ordering them online for your playersims shenanigans) in my patreon version.  

Thank you, I've been a member for awhile, just never had a reason to post anything. What about if they are in your currently played family, like lets say a sort of pimp/hookers family? If you end up getting a feature like this set up on your patreon version, I will definitely subscribe. 

7 hours ago, Rabblerouser said:

There a way to have the prostituion the other way around? Where you call up a sim and you're the one paying?

Yes, patrons are already enjoying that expansion.  It will be in the next major public release. 

1 hour ago, presuere said:

These calls are driving me insane, actually. How can I make a sim stop prostituting?

The next update will include a way to deregister your prostitutes from the LE website.  

I've also floated the idea of buying a break from the lost eden website (which is a shady but legally above board organization), but patrons on my discord didn't seem to really like the idea.  

Another idea would be maybe making the buy break for just my debt slaves, and allow normal prostitutes the option to disable client calls for however long they want (essentially just making it a toggle for normal prostitutes on the lost eden website).  

Lastly, I should probably find a way to implement a cooldown on a per client basis, so after a client calls they won't call again for about a day or two.  

What'ya think? 

47 minutes ago, adevoli said:

First time I've had any issue with this mod. It had been a while since I updated all my mods maybe I missed something? 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

It seems like this LE was raised when you tried to register a debt slave on the lost eden website? This is a bit more of an elusive bug to track down.  I haven't quite figured out yet why SimInfo data types sometimes return as None for sims which should clearly exist.  I'll continue to look into it.  I'm sorry I don't have a gratifying answer yet, but I'm sure I'll figure out a solution. 

Is there or will there be a way to choose the types of sex acts that clients ask for? I'm not really a foreplay kind of person and out of the 40+ sims I asked, 3 asked for anal and the rest wanted some type of foreplay. I don't even have any foreplay animations enabled because I hate it that much (especially fkin footjobs, yuck). I also wanted to ask if you would consider or are working on a succubus type  trait. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Maybe just get a little fun and energy from someone during sex and they pass out after. I've been using black widow to kinda roleplay it but it's just not the same. I know I shouldn't be making requests cause I'm a pennyless asshole and haven't contributed at all but I'm  (and I'm sure a lot of others are too) dying for a real succubus trait/mod that works with WW. There used to be 1 that worked with woohoo but it's way outdated and no longer works. I looked into trying to make 1 myself but I honestly didn't get far cause I'm a fkin idiot when it comes to this stuff. Anyway, thanks for all the work you've done so far with this mod. It's 1of the only things that make the game enjoyable for me. I  found it boring as fuck till i added this, wicked, and basemental. I love the combination :smile:

Regarding your proposal to change the form "prostitution" I think it is enough to make sure that the client does not call for at least two days. It would also be nice to have, as for nudism, a progression in the ability to prostitute, which is reflected in the amount of performance compensation.

8 hours ago, franco49 said:

Regarding your proposal to change the form "prostitution" I think it is enough to make sure that the client does not call for at least two days. It would also be nice to have, as for nudism, a progression in the ability to prostitute, which is reflected in the amount of performance compensation.

I'm working on tuning the phone call system like you said in addition to adding ways to temporarily disable.  

A prostitute progression system has been put on hold for the time being because of some major changes coming to WW.  Can't say anything more about it. 

10 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

Is there or will there be a way to choose the types of sex acts that clients ask for? I'm not really a foreplay kind of person and out of the 40+ sims I asked, 3 asked for anal and the rest wanted some type of foreplay. I don't even have any foreplay animations enabled because I hate it that much (especially fkin footjobs, yuck). I also wanted to ask if you would consider or are working on a succubus type  trait. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Maybe just get a little fun and energy from someone during sex and they pass out after. I've been using black widow to kinda roleplay it but it's just not the same. I know I shouldn't be making requests cause I'm a pennyless asshole and haven't contributed at all but I'm  (and I'm sure a lot of others are too) dying for a real succubus trait/mod that works with WW. There used to be 1 that worked with woohoo but it's way outdated and no longer works. I looked into trying to make 1 myself but I honestly didn't get far cause I'm a fkin idiot when it comes to this stuff. Anyway, thanks for all the work you've done so far with this mod. It's 1of the only things that make the game enjoyable for me. I  found it boring as fuck till i added this, wicked, and basemental. I love the combination :smile:

A way to disable or enable what sex acts are accepted can be set per prostitute in the Patron build.  

A succubus occult state will be coming.  I'm excited about it, it won't be simple, and it won't come until I learn how to do a few new things I haven't seen done in sims 4 modding yet.  It takes time to develop things, and as I'm only one person, everything can't be finished at once.  But I don't half ass things :smile: And please don't beat yourself up about not being able to support me on patreon.  The Patreon build will be made public in time and I care about the experience of all of my users.  I'm grateful that people are finding enjoyment in my work and following me as both the mod and I grow.  

Awwww, thank you for the compliments.  When I first released this mod it was mostly out of frustration in the lack of perverted mods in the sims 4 community.  TURBODRIVER and Basemental are great, but they can't do everything :smiley: 

On 12/24/2017 at 10:14 PM, NisaK said:

If you chose not to give birth, leaving your sim in labor for an extended time, then I have no idea what happens because I have no idea what happens if you do that in the vanilla game (so if you know then let me know!)

I let labor run its course with no intervention, just so that we'd all have an answer for this!

* You get a free bassinet in the house that appears a little bit before you pop.
* When you pop, you get an egg in your inventory! =)

First of all, thank you for this amazing Mod! But it seems i'm having some trouble. 

I have the latest game version and the "Basic Prostitution" is working, but when i want to add one of your traits to a sim, it doesn't save. I can find and choose in CAS a trait like Pheromonal Flower or Sensually Tight for a sim. But when i click play and check the sim's traits they're not there. In one case the sim only has 2 traits (from the 3 i choose and NOT one of your) and in other case the sim has 3 traits but your Pheromonal Flower trait is automatically switched with Cheerful.

Anyone has the same issue or is it just me? 

1 hour ago, simplyjustemily said:

I might be being an absolute idiot but I have just downloaded this mod and installed it correctly (I think...) but my sim cannot access the Tam Explorer to be able to be a prostitute. Very confused...? Any help is greatly appreciated! :smile:

Hello, I see this is your first post.  Welcome to the LL community! 

Reread installation instructions carefully, paying special note to the depth of my files in your mod folder.  If my .ts4script file is to deep then it won't be loaded in your game. 

1 hour ago, kinkycatalina said:

I downloaded the newest update today but can't get the option to sign up for prostitution on the computer. Help please. 

I see this is your first post as well.  Welcome to LL!

Double check installation instructions like above and if you are updating from a previous version of my mod then you can try clearing your sims 4 cache http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php and back up your WickedWhims save data in your saves folder (in case this isn't the problem) and delete your old WW save data.  

Lastly, make sure all of your requirements are up to date. 

29 minutes ago, philipshp said:

First of all, thank you for this amazing Mod! But it seems i'm having some trouble. 

I have the latest game version and the "Basic Prostitution" is working, but when i want to add one of your traits to a sim, it doesn't save. I can find and choose in CAS a trait like Pheromonal Flower or Sensually Tight for a sim. But when i click play and check the sim's traits they're not there. In one case the sim only has 2 traits (from the 3 i choose and NOT one of your) and in other case the sim has 3 traits but your Pheromonal Flower trait is automatically switched with Cheerful.

Are you trying to apply the traits to NPCs?  My mod has a unique npc filter (wip) that removes my CAS (and just the CAS traits) traits from npcs because how powerful they are.  If you want non played sims to have my traits, try moving them out of the 'other households' in the household manager.   

7 hours ago, NisaK said:

A succubus occult state will be coming.  I'm excited about it, it won't be simple, and it won't come until I learn how to do a few new things I haven't seen done in sims 4 modding yet.  It takes time to develop things, and as I'm only one person, everything can't be finished at once.  But I don't half ass things :smile:

Funny, I came to check up on exactly this after browsing some mods and remembering you mentioned it a while ago. Got my answer and I'm happy to see it's still planned for the future!

11 hours ago, NisaK said:

I'm working on tuning the phone call system like you said in addition to adding ways to temporarily disable.  

A prostitute progression system has been put on hold for the time being because of some major changes coming to WW.  Can't say anything more about it. 

A way to disable or enable what sex acts are accepted can be set per prostitute in the Patron build.  

A succubus occult state will be coming.  I'm excited about it, it won't be simple, and it won't come until I learn how to do a few new things I haven't seen done in sims 4 modding yet.  It takes time to develop things, and as I'm only one person, everything can't be finished at once.  But I don't half ass things :smile: And please don't beat yourself up about not being able to support me on patreon.  The Patreon build will be made public in time and I care about the experience of all of my users.  I'm grateful that people are finding enjoyment in my work and following me as both the mod and I grow.  

Awwww, thank you for the compliments.  When I first released this mod it was mostly out of frustration in the lack of perverted mods in the sims 4 community.  TURBODRIVER and Basemental are great, but they can't do everything :smiley: 

Awesomeness. I'll be looking forward to it.

Hey, what can I say? If it wasn't for those 3 mods, I honestly wouldn't even play the game and I'm pretty sure there's lots of people who feel the same way

On 14.04.2018 at 11:54 PM, NisaK said:

ould probably find a way to implement a cooldown on a per client basis, so after a client calls they won't call again for about a day or two.  

What'ya think? 

Those are all good ideas to me! Also you could limit the calls to one call per day for each customer?

edit. also i have no idea how i managed to quote half of your message, sorry! 

20 hours ago, NisaK said:
20 hours ago, philipshp said:

Are you trying to apply the traits to NPCs?  My mod has a unique npc filter (wip) that removes my CAS (and just the CAS traits) traits from npcs because how powerful they are.  If you want non played sims to have my traits, try moving them out of the 'other households' in the household manager.   

Yeeaahh!! It worked! Amazing mod, thank you very much!