I think the 'tear effects' of your mode functions are very nice.
So I hope it works with 'Basemental Drugs' and 'WW'.

But it is...I thought it was a tough request that required too much time and effort.

So what if the player had an 'option' to use 'tear effects' directly?
Well ... It's fun to think about it.

But!! above is my hope,
In fact, this is also very good for itself now.

On 6/3/2018 at 2:09 AM, valentinevar said:

I'm glad to hear all that! I have finally joined your patreon since I'd like to support you and I love your mod.

I would like to mention though, that while I don't mind the idea of cocaine being something that might help the sensually tight sims... cocaine is not an opioid drug and realistically it doesn't help with pain (I work for a pain management Dr irl... I know way too much about drugs). You want something like heroin, morphine, percocet, vicodin, etc, those are opioids and pain medications. So the cocaine helping is not really realistic, cocaine just makes you super wired and energetic, but basemental doesn't really have an opioid. If anything, cannabis is the closest thing and that doesn't really help with pain but might help with anxiety? Like the modlet they get when they're around horny sims and they freak out lol (I love that).

Well cocaine can be used as local anhestetic and was in the past. Today it has no medical use because there are way better drugs but still i can see it ease the pain if used "locally", especially because it's a wierd lifestate to begin with and also because there are no opioids yet in the basemental mod.

But honestly i think the best would be to have both cocaine and weed help tight sims, maybe add in also ayawascha, so a tight sim have to invite the shaman to be able to enjoy sex :D.

On 3/5/2018 at 5:45 PM, NisaK said:

Hey there, I see this is your first post!  Exciting!  Welcome to the Loverslab community. 

That is an unfortunate reality of the sensually tight trait, it is really sensitive(forgive me), to WW errors.  In the future the fixing process will be automated and my Patrons are currently play testing a smaller version of what I'll use to automate fixing Sensually Tight sims.  In the meantime I included ways to get them unstuck.  Their behavior won't return completely to normal again until after the completion of the next... errr... pain cycle, but at least they won't be stuck.

Just make your broken sensually tight sim your active sim and click on the computer to open the Tam Explorer, go to debugging and there you should find an option to reset your sensually tight sim!  

Having the same problem. I tried the debugging option on the computer many times. I don't even have the crying option enabled and it showed up anyway. I even tried removing the trait. Tears are still there 

1 hour ago, malbolzcha said:

Having the same problem. I tried the debugging option on the computer many times. I don't even have the crying option enabled and it showed up anyway. I even tried removing the trait. Tears are still there 

Sorry about that, disabling tears will only disable applying the tears going forward, so it's best to disable it when your sims aren't already teary eyed.  I realize this doesn't make sense though, so I'll go ahead and make the option remove tears from any already teary sims when disabled from the menu.  Also, You'll have to wait after you reset your sim (or possibly even kick the cycle off again by having sex if your sim doesn't have an active buff).  It doesn't return them to the 'normal' state, rather it makes them able to cycle through the states again.  Edit: Using the debug menu option to reset sensually tight sims should clear all visual effects as well. 

2 hours ago, thedemongod95 said:

This is a great mod with a lot of potential. how hard would it be to add location specific cum buffs rather than just the one "cum dump" buff for every interaction. Is that something you could add with this or would it be a job for turbodriver

Hey there, you'll have to ask TURBO (author of Wicked Whims about that), TURBO's mod is the one that applies cum and has the cum buff ;) 

20 hours ago, uriel1987 said:

Well cocaine can be used as local anhestetic and was in the past. Today it has no medical use because there are way better drugs but still i can see it ease the pain if used "locally", especially because it's a wierd lifestate to begin with and also because there are no opioids yet in the basemental mod.

But honestly i think the best would be to have both cocaine and weed help tight sims, maybe add in also ayawascha, so a tight sim have to invite the shaman to be able to enjoy sex :D.

Hmm, may have to see how basemental's new shamen works.  Can you give me the crash course on finding the shamen in the quickest amount of time and getting his sweet, sweet drugs? 

19 hours ago, uriel1987 said:

You're right about cocaine being used as a local anesthetic (think cocaine ~ lidocaine) but that's not really how it was implemented by the basemental mod and it is also not how the sims use it if you're going for realism since they're snorting it. If they were shoving it/rubbing it in their pussy then that's actually a really smart idea (don't try this at home kids lol), since that would probably numb all the area and intensify orgasm. It would probably still get them pretty high, and probably let them enjoy the sex lol. That... actually sounds awesome and now I kinda want this. For the sims, that is.

But yes, other than that, you want some sort of pain killer which generally speaking cocaine isn't. Unless if used as above.

8 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hmm, may have to see how basemental's new shamen works.  Can you give me the crash course on finding the shamen in the quickest amount of time and getting his sweet, sweet drugs? 

Not sure, i just got the expansion and patreon version of basemental drugs and still have to try them, tonight hopefully i'll be able to play.

Subscribed to your patreon page btw, the prostitution and black widow mechanic works great! :smile:

Hello NisaK is there a way to "undo" a Broken minded without removing the mod, start sims4, save and stop sims4 and install the mod again? My Sims have a long life span and even this is boosted by mc command centre so it happens that i get rid of the "Broken Mind" Trait for a specific sim but want to have it still on other sims.

19 hours ago, NisaK said:

Sorry about that, disabling tears will only disable applying the tears going forward, so it's best to disable it when your sims aren't already teary eyed.  I realize this doesn't make sense though, so I'll go ahead and make the option remove tears from any already teary sims when disabled from the menu.  Also, You'll have to wait after you reset your sim (or possibly even kick the cycle off again by having sex if your sim doesn't have an active buff).  It doesn't return them to the 'normal' state, rather it makes them able to cycle through the states again.  Edit: Using the debug menu option to reset sensually tight sims should clear all visual effects as well. 

I figured it out, sort of. I tried the reset 1 last time- closed game- took the wearandtear file out- opened game and hit reset again- saved and closed game- put the file back in and reopened the game. Tears were gone from all the sims that had it and all the other effects work just fine. I'm using the public version btw. As you said, its untested, maybe that's why it wasn't removing the tears. I played her for 1 1/2 days without sex waiting for the effect to wear off before I posted. I wasn't playing her when they were applied and I don't know how many times she had sex. Does the effect timer go up each sex act or is it just a set amount?

10 minutes ago, malbolzcha said:

I figured it out, sort of. I tried the reset 1 last time- closed game- took the wearandtear file out- opened game and hit reset again- saved and closed game- put the file back in and reopened the game. Tears were gone from all the sims that had it and all the other effects work just fine. I'm using the public version btw. As you said, its untested, maybe that's why it wasn't removing the tears. I played her for 1 1/2 days without sex waiting for the effect to wear off before I posted. I wasn't playing her when they were applied and I don't know how many times she had sex. Does the effect timer go up each sex act or is it just a set amount?

I thought about it a bit more.  Was your stuck sensually tight sim your active sim at the time?  To be clear, not just in the household you are currently playing but your active sim.  The setting resets only your active sim so it won't break non-stuck ST sims.  The system is a little complicated but it essentially restarts a timer every time your sims has sex, there was a post where I detailed the flow chart for the various states of a ST sim earlier in this topic.  Whether or not the time increases depends on your sensually tight sim's state. 

2 hours ago, Netwiset said:

Hello NisaK is there a way to "undo" a Broken minded without removing the mod, start sims4, save and stop sims4 and install the mod again? My Sims have a long life span and even this is boosted by mc command centre so it happens that i get rid of the "Broken Mind" Trait for a specific sim but want to have it still on other sims.

Do you mean like removing the aspiration trait, the aspiration, the reward trait and the body tatts?

4 hours ago, NisaK said:

I thought about it a bit more.  Was your stuck sensually tight sim your active sim at the time?  To be clear, not just in the household you are currently playing but your active sim.  The setting resets only your active sim so it won't break non-stuck ST sims.  The system is a little complicated but it essentially restarts a timer every time your sims has sex, there was a post where I detailed the flow chart for the various states of a ST sim earlier in this topic.  Whether or not the time increases depends on your sensually tight sim's state.

no, i was playing another household when she came in the nightclub with the tears and i had turned them off in the settings like an hour or so (real time, not game time) b4 then. i switched to her and tried to reset her on her home computer but it didnt work so i played her for 1 1/2 days (game time) waiting for it to wear off. after trying a while to get them off and failing, i came here to try to find an answer but she kept following the sim i was playing by showing up everywhere she went just to taunt me with her tears:classic_angry:. after a while i got annoyed enough that i did what i posted earlier and it worked, lol

also, i dont know if youre done making traits for this mod or if maybe you can point me to a trait from somewhere else but-

im looking for a trait thats kindve the opposite of sensually tight. same concept of tight and lubed but it makes them enjoy sex more and want to have sex more. theres traits like nymphomaniac and woohoo lover but theyre for regular woohoo not wicked whims. i dont use woohoo anymore. ive had it disabled since ww came out

10 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

no, i was playing another household when she came in the nightclub with the tears and i had turned them off in the settings like an hour or so (real time, not game time) b4 then. i switched to her and tried to reset her on her home computer but it didnt work so i played her for 1 1/2 days (game time) waiting for it to wear off. after trying a while to get them off and failing, i came here to try to find an answer but she kept following the sim i was playing by showing up everywhere she went just to taunt me with her tears:classic_angry:. after a while i got annoyed enough that i did what i posted earlier and it worked, lol

also, i dont know if youre done making traits for this mod or if maybe you can point me to a trait from somewhere else but-

im looking for a trait thats kindve the opposite of sensually tight. same concept of tight and lubed but it makes them enjoy sex more and want to have sex more. theres traits like nymphomaniac and woohoo lover but theyre for regular woohoo not wicked whims. i dont use woohoo anymore. ive had it disabled since ww came out

Strange. The menu + reset option works in my game.  I'm not sure where the ball is being dropped in your setup and It will be hard to tell without some kind of LE log or more info.  In any case, this will become a thing of the past when the automated system for fixing stuck ST sims comes into play.  I'm sorry for the trouble it's causing until then.   

I'm still making new traits and gameplay features, this mod is far from done.

I think there's a conflict between your mod and the mod Wicked Work, it might be a combination of those and wicked whims but something lead to an endless streem of LE's untill I removed your mod. I only use the public version of all 3 mods so it might be an issue you already are aware of. I'm just letting you know. 

It happened when I had used Wicked work to call a customer, during wicked whims animations with said customer, an endless torrent of LE's created it almost crashed my game. I looked at the LE's and I think it was a problem with traits being applied to the customer. Something about traits anyway and thats why I ended up pulling out your mod. :frown: 

Hopefully this will be a solvable issue, I really enjoy your mod and especially what you have planned for the future. Good luck and thank you.

1 hour ago, Simite said:

I think there's a conflict between your mod and the mod Wicked Work, it might be a combination of those and wicked whims but something lead to an endless streem of LE's untill I removed your mod. I only use the public version of all 3 mods so it might be an issue you already are aware of. I'm just letting you know. 

It happened when I had used Wicked work to call a customer, during wicked whims animations with said customer, an endless torrent of LE's created it almost crashed my game. I looked at the LE's and I think it was a problem with traits being applied to the customer. Something about traits anyway and thats why I ended up pulling out your mod. :frown: 

Hopefully this will be a solvable issue, I really enjoy your mod and especially what you have planned for the future. Good luck and thank you.

Please send me the LE and let me know what version of my mod you are using (the one for the patreon version of WW or the public version of WW).  LEs help a lot especially when I'm not experiencing the issue.  

16 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Please send me the LE and let me know what version of my mod you are using (the one for the patreon version of WW or the public version of WW).  LEs help a lot especially when I'm not experiencing the issue.  

Yeah I'm sorry, I completely noobed, I used the Full version, thinking that was the latest version, I just got the Free version and no more problems. My bad, sorry.

9 hours ago, NisaK said:

Strange. The menu + reset option works in my game.  I'm not sure where the ball is being dropped in your setup and It will be hard to tell without some kind of LE log or more info.  In any case, this will become a thing of the past when the automated system for fixing stuck ST sims comes into play.  I'm sorry for the trouble it's causing until then.   

I'm still making new traits and gameplay features, this mod is far from done.

It's fine. It only happened that once the 1st day I had it installed. It hasn't happened since and everything works right. My game and all my mods are up to date so I don't get any LE errors to post and it didn't throw 1 when that happened. It could be a mod conflict somewhere but like I said I get no LE errors so I really couldn't say 

On 9.3.2018 at 12:38 AM, NisaK said:

Do you mean like removing the aspiration trait, the aspiration, the reward trait and the body tatts?

I mean all of it. Revert the sim to a state before i had used the nail polish for example not only removing the tatts with the nisa.removetatts command. So that I can use the "mind broken" stuff for a period of time on a specific Sim. I have a Sim, Amanda for example, she used the nail polish, became totally mind broken and after she went threw all stages of the aspiration and some time later she focused on herself and made the decision to get back to a normal life.

I tried this with the MC Command Centre or other Cheats by removing the traits but it seem that there is still a rest what gives a a dizzy feeling when having no sex for a time.

Love this mod! I don't know if its from an update of the game, ww, or this mod but I have the daughter of the easter bunny trait set on my sim however when i want her to lay eggs, I dont have the "lay bunny eggs" option. the only other option i have is the "have baby at hospital". I have the bassinet in the room and I triple checked the traits and through the tam explorer. please help

So it says random townies can't get your traits, but they are in my game. How do I stop this? I've been using the cas trait in menu mod to remove and change them as I find them.