2 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Download this, if you didn't, you need this  in order for it to work. Looks like NisaK has added this into her mod for her prostitute sims. 

Recolour for this body hair in the second post in Luumia's link here=https://luumiasims.com/tagged/sims-4-cc

Both these work in the updated game, i just updated mine & got no LE's so far.

Was running the game for 2 hours.

Also, some extra info-

Kijiko's lashes have been updated on July 5th, so if anyone uses them should update them here=https://kijiko-sims.tumblr.com/

On 8/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, NisaK said:

Don't worry, the next public update is coming with support for thermostats, which means your mermaids will get protection from MIS by going in a warmed building or even by staying near a fire.  Also you will be getting a water retention system which will help negate some of the side effects of being in the heat and/or by a running fire.  

I'm also considering a small reward trait which will further reduce the frequency.

Oh that all sounds pretty good :0c And the reward would be a nice addition as well if you do add it! Keep up the good stuff!

Good evening.

I got the same problem some other people here have: No Ho control...

I can register as a rose (and no, it's an adult) bu that's all

My already build brothel is't working as well (not even visitors).

EVerything was working bevor the update.

I'm not using drugs, because it's too big for my computer. i had to stop at 4 sims games before he got too slow.

So I will probably never have island living...

would you build a slimmed version of nisa's wicked perversions? Just the Ho control? For people with crappy computers? Pretty please?

Zhank you for your help!

I appear to still have the problem where my clients decline sex when they're the ones who called me. It's getting kind of tedious to have to chat them up for three hours before I can get paid. Having a similar issue where I'll sollicit a sim and they'll accept the package I wanted, but then when I proposition them for sex they refuse. Like I have to chat them up and get romantic and shit before they'll accept.

Now, for a request. I was wondering if it might be possible to get an addon or something that stops clients from calling my sims whores? There's the whole "You know you want it, whore" thing at the end of client calls and just... No one I know who's a sex worker would ever, ever accept a client who talks to them like that. Like, not ever. So that bit just kind of bothers me, I guess. Still love the mod, though.

On 8/11/2019 at 5:14 PM, loverp9 said:

I keep getting the error pop up when i enter into game play. i don't know whats wrong.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 7.75 kB · 8 downloads

On 8/12/2019 at 1:13 AM, coconutss said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.86 kB · 7 downloads

I have a problem to use this mod :(

I can see that there are too many errors but have no idea what is going on...

I tried to delete and reinstall the mode it but It still didn't work

I couldn't play my sims cause It all stopped...

Help me plz

On 8/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, SatraN0va said:

Hi. Got this Last Exception today. 

http://prntscr.com/ors67p

Hey Guys!  Thank you for the LEs!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 8/12/2019 at 5:14 AM, Berethor9331 said:

Hi Nisa, I like a couple others am having an issue where the Doll House option in the Tam Explorer has disappeared. Is there a way to bring it back or has it been removed?

On 8/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, sighidklame said:

I'm having issues where none of my prostitution settings are showing up at all. I've updated WW this morning per the update today, removed cache files, Nisa's save files, created a new save file and it's still not working :(

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

Lastly, per patreon's ruling, Teens in the sims 4 despite looking to be 18 or over are considered underage and have been removed from my mod in the same way that they were removed from WW.  Make sure you try to use my mod's features with sims that are YA or over!

On 8/12/2019 at 3:33 PM, Calala242 said:

Nisa, I bit the bullet and made an account to thank you for the hard work you put into this mod. I downloaded it on a whim over the weekend along with WW and oh wow, what a game changer. There was so much to do and many sims to mess around with! The doll house aspect is such a fantasy to play out. I will be looking forward to your work to see what lewd things will continue to show up.

Aw thank you for coming on over to LL Calala!  I hope you continue to enjoy the mod and welcome to LL!   Be sure to reach out if you need any help! 

On 8/12/2019 at 6:57 PM, Imadethisforsimsdontjudge said:

Thank you for the LE!  Please update my mod, it looks like you are using a very old version of it. 

10 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

i have a suggestion can yiu make succubus trait ?

Yes :D 

5 hours ago, jupiteranerde said:

Good evening.

I got the same problem some other people here have: No Ho control...

I can register as a rose (and no, it's an adult) bu that's all

My already build brothel is't working as well (not even visitors).

EVerything was working bevor the update.

I'm not using drugs, because it's too big for my computer. i had to stop at 4 sims games before he got too slow.

So I will probably never have island living...

would you build a slimmed version of nisa's wicked perversions? Just the Ho control? For people with crappy computers? Pretty please?

Zhank you for your help!

You don't need IL for my mod at all. Are you getting any Last Exception files?  If so they should be found in your The Sims 4 folder.  Please send them my way! 

4 hours ago, maiamadness said:

I appear to still have the problem where my clients decline sex when they're the ones who called me. It's getting kind of tedious to have to chat them up for three hours before I can get paid. Having a similar issue where I'll sollicit a sim and they'll accept the package I wanted, but then when I proposition them for sex they refuse. Like I have to chat them up and get romantic and shit before they'll accept.

Now, for a request. I was wondering if it might be possible to get an addon or something that stops clients from calling my sims whores? There's the whole "You know you want it, whore" thing at the end of client calls and just... No one I know who's a sex worker would ever, ever accept a client who talks to them like that. Like, not ever. So that bit just kind of bothers me, I guess. Still love the mod, though.

Your clients shouldn't be rejecting sex from you... Hmmmm, what ages are the clients?  Also what's the install directory for my mod and wickedwhims starting with The Sims 4 folder? 

It's possible to change the text of my mod, it's called a string override and it's actually really easy to do but tedious and time consuming.  Hmmm... you raise a strong point ?  

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Thank you for the LE!  Please update my mod, it looks like you are using a very old version of it. 

You don't need IL for my mod at all. Are you getting any Last Exception files?  If so they should be found in your The Sims 4 folder.  Please send them my way! 

Your clients shouldn't be rejecting sex from you... Hmmmm, what ages are the clients?  Also what's the install directory for my mod and wickedwhims starting with The Sims 4 folder? 

It's possible to change the text of my mod, it's called a string override and it's actually really easy to do but tedious and time consuming.  Hmmm... you raise a strong point ?  

I have another suggestion about succubus can you make power energies like vampire ? i mean the dark magic and succubus has some unique power etc with the energie that she can gain from orgasm. And do u have discord ?

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Your clients shouldn't be rejecting sex from you...

Happens to me too, with clients of all ages. It's actually a bit unrealistic, coz they just wanted it and now oh wait they want to have a nice chat and drink some coffee before my sim sucking them dry.

I actually started playing whoring sims only on call center lots. This makes clients accept sex even if my sims never ever talked to them before.

12 hours ago, NisaK said:

The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod

The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions

I just moved both folders into my Mods folder like I always do. It shold all be correct. Everything else is working normally. The sims in question are all ages, YA, A and E. They show up super sad and lonely and refuse sex until I've gotten them flirty or become, like, besties or sweethearts with them. Which kiiiinda doesn't make much sense, lol!

8 hours ago, rocco987 said:

I actually started playing whoring sims only on call center lots. This makes clients accept sex even if my sims never ever talked to them before.

I've had the problem on call centre lots, too, but that was before the latest couple of updates, I haven't tested it since then.

I'm having a problem with three mods, and I don't know where the problem lies. The problem is related to sims changing out of cold weather clothes when they go inside. Before this latest patch, there wasn't a problem. But now my sims never change out of their cold weather clothes inside with Scarlet's mod.

I've been testing for the past 2 days and this is what I've found out: I've been using Scarlet's No Cold Clothing Inside mod, Wicked Whims and Nisa WP for a long while. The latest patch, something broke. If I remove all mods...

If I have Scarlet's mod, it works.

If I have Scarlet's and WW, it works.

If I have Scarlet's, and NisaWP, it works.

If I have Scarlet's, WW, and NisaWP, it fails.

I'm not sure which mod is causing the problem but I'm posting it on all three. All three are fully updated and working according to the authors.

I get an LE every time I'm playing a prostitute. At first it seemed random but now I see that it happens with the same frequency the Sim would normally receive phone call requests from clients, and I get the LE notifs instead of calls. Made a new save, deleted and reinstalled NWP, cleared the cache, and tried again, but it keeps happening. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if I've somehow installed the mod incorrectly.

I opened the LE and tried to make sense of it, but I'm not really sure what's wrong...

lastException_63701502877.txt

On 8/13/2019 at 7:33 PM, NisaK said:

I did the copy thing you recommended, and it did work. About an hour in though, I got another LE. It was specifically from WP and now my game is glitching in build mode.   It won't show me the LE either.

2019-08-14 (1).png