On 7/9/2019 at 9:55 PM, NisaK said:

Too bad, gonna thank you anyways.  This is really interesting feedback.  On the note about deliveries, it really sounds like a base game problem.  Sims has weird rules about keeping certain data loaded into the game.  My guess is that there are times where your lot isn't fully loaded into the game for whatever reason (this can happen with sims too btw!  which makes some things very frustrating) and the code to move the invisible inventory to your mailbox inventory is run, but since the mailbox isn't loaded the items never transfer to the mailbox and just disappear into the nether because EA doesn't check for a verified transfer before deleting the object.  I'll take some closer looks to see if I can devine why it's behaving this way.

The employment sounds like a base game glitch from a few months back... I think sim's simdata was getting corrupted on leaving careers causing the game to think two sims are in the same career when they really aren't.  IIRC the only way to fix this bug was by deleting the sim and importing a new one (I can't recall if the bug saves across the gallery).  

About the "employment" bug: it used to be much worse as it didn't have any workaround, now it's much more manageable, but the bug was not stomped out, it's still there, just got a few bruises and scratches from develop team that allows us to work around it instead of stomping it out as they should have... Regardless, I'll try creating a whole new sim from scratch, the one I'm using right now was made back when the game was released, she's a tad bit OLD (the sim, not the save). 

About the delivery: I guessed it was base game bug because of erratic nature before, but now that you mentioned that it happens to sims as well I'm quite sure (convinced too) it is a base game bug. It may explain why people sometimes call for my services in bum fuck but never show up... I thought it was a prank... Now everything is falling into place... 

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I sort of feel like the comedian's routine where the guy cuts up his family as satan instructs, and "satan" says,

"It's me, Bob!! I was just kidding"

Because my sim is happy, confident, just not addicted to drugs. 

She actually had a pot-addiction, kicked the habit, but I have her smoking again.

She's taken MDMA lots, I'm sort of thinking I made her too morally strong.

a n y h o w, I have a cheat I could use, "BM_MDMA" but I was sort of REAlly hoping my poor sim would get addicted on her own.

If you take 4 or 5 a day, of different collors, she'll get addicted int abou 4 days. With some luck, that is. 

Just don't try to get addicted to coke, it's almost impossible, it takes about 10 days of snorting high-grade coke every single hour and few ODs, it's such a pain... 

Hey, so I have the latest version of whicked perversions installed and my sim had the trophy wife aspiration but I had to change it because she lost her virginity before marriage and now the embarrassment buff won’t go away... even after I changed her aspiration. Is there anything I can do to solve this because it’s getting annoying to always temporary remove the buff just for it to come back! Is there supposed to be a time limit to that buff or am I just out of luck and have to deal with it?

13 minutes ago, kabalfs said:

About the "employment" bug: it used to be much worse as it didn't have any workaround, now it's much more manageable, but the bug was not stomped out, it's still there, just got a few bruises and scratches from develop team that allows us to work around it instead of stomping it out as they should have... Regardless, I'll try creating a whole new sim from scratch, the one I'm using right now was made back when the game was released, she's a tad bit OLD (the sim, not the save). 

About the delivery: I guessed it was base game bug because of erratic nature before, but now that you mentioned that it happens to sims as well I'm quite sure (convinced too) it is a base game bug. It may explain why people sometimes call for my services in bum fuck but never show up... I thought it was a prank... Now everything is falling into place... 

If you take 4 or 5 a day, of different collors, she'll get addicted int abou 4 days. With some luck, that is. 

Just don't try to get addicted to coke, it's almost impossible, it takes about 10 days of snorting high-grade coke every single hour and few ODs, it's such a pain... 

Thanks!!

Also I came back to write that my sims in general get stuck into moods they cannot break out of.

Since I started writing this set of posts, my sims have been too sad or deathly happy or wilted beyond all hope.

Fortunately right now she's "very confident" But it's creepy having the equivalent of a bot.

I've got "hysterical-death" turned off and now she acts like she's locked in an institution.

Ah but as soon as I write this I predict that everything will change, so I'll just come back and edit this.

10 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Is your game updated?

I think so.I dont know how to learn update version.

I guess version 1.52.100.1020 is the latest version.I can download this version of the game and try the mod again.If its work or doesnt work i will tell you.

9 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Thanks!!

Also I came back to write that my sims in general get stuck into moods they cannot break out of.

Since I started writing this set of posts, my sims have been too sad or deathly happy or wilted beyond all hope.

Fortunately right now she's "very confident" But it's creepy having the equivalent of a bot.

I've got "hysterical-death" turned off and now she acts like she's locked in an institution.

Ah but as soon as I write this I predict that everything will change, so I'll just come back and edit this.

Yeah, tell me about it... 

After completing both Mind Broken and Trophy Wife aspirations my sim cannot leave the flirty mood at all, no matter how hard I try. The only thing that seems to get her something else is speed, which gives energetic turned up to 11, but besides that, perma-flirty. 

I can get focused with some hardcore minmaxing after I redefined her triats and gave her Genius, and also playful by having her drink a whole truck of semen, but that's it, flirty, focused, playful, back to flirty. If you ever find a way out of this, let me know! 

First time posting here, thank you for the great mod.

The drool effect on my Sim seems to have a broken color. Rather than transparent like the screenshot from the download page, it is pure white. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, ~♥~Yin~♥~ said:

getting the same problem as above.

not only that most of the stuffs from wicked perversions are not working in older version of sims 4 (older than Island living). i will update the game and give it a try.

15 hours ago, texas2rz said:

Running version 1.51.77 and  this keeps happening :   AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

which version should i use?

8 hours ago, ~♥~Yin~♥~ said:

3 hours ago, texas2rz said:

not only that most of the stuffs from wicked perversions are not working in older version of sims 4 (older than Island living). i will update the game and give it a try.

Just out of curiosity, why are you not playing on an updated version of the game??

On 7/10/2019 at 8:29 AM, Xatos said:

I've always wondered about this part. Does this mean a normal prostitute will also not offer free sex on their own initiative? If they do, then wouldn't it kinda make this point redundant or at least half redundant?

I remember there being some debate about this.  But since it's a player request I ended up leaving those situations up to the player to decide since they are given a prompt.  Originally I did block this too but it seemed very weird to have the prompt come up but then the prostitute still refused sex... despite just asking the player character for sex...  

On 7/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, Nasayah said:

Hi NiasK I got the same error but my game is updated I'm new-ish to mods so I have not idea what could be the problem. It was working fine at first then I put a new house down and got this error...

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/10/19 16:28:56 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental hates you
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 455, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/10/19 16:31:27 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental hates you
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 466, in save_json_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/10/19 16:39:27 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental hates you
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 466, in save_json_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'

Thank for the awesome mods and thank you anyone else who can help.

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 7/10/2019 at 9:09 AM, nebberdick said:

What do messages like: 'would you like to sell your underwear' indicate?

What do they want and how do you do that.

And is there a possibility to reduce the frequency that people will visit you through TAM explorer?

It's a message meant to creep you out!  But also a little easter egg of something that will be coming ;) 

For indebted sims, they have much less control over their clientele than normal prostitutes.  There should be a cool down between visits for such sims after successfully satisfying a eager clients which is randomly assigned between 1 hour and 12 hours.  I'd have no problem upping the minimum to 4 hours unless there are objections.  

On 7/10/2019 at 10:57 AM, blueberry99 said:

Hi, thanks for your answer, but she is no indebt, that's the problem. I want her to be one, but there's no option to do that.  

Ah!  I'm sorry I didn't understand at first. You will need to have at least one other player household in your save game to in debt your sim too.  This is because npc sims do not have a wallet by default so there needs to be a place for the money to go too.  After you have another player household in the game, the option should reappear. 

On 7/10/2019 at 12:48 PM, TinyBlep said:

It has happened every single time my sim accepted a client. They never arrived. I also tried going to a date w a client, but as soon as my sim tried to talk w him, the date ended and was deemed as unsuccesful. The other traits I have in that specific lot is Hypersexual, Fast Internet, and Bad Neighborhood... I'll try removing them, then, to see if that's the issue.

Thank u

Strange.  It could be some mod breaking sim spawns.  If you go to a bar, do npcs arrive and act as employees for the bar?  (so stand there waiting to serve food or drinks)

On 7/10/2019 at 9:41 PM, kabalfs said:

Thank you for the additional info!  Yes, the drama node system in the game is a bit of a mess and needs a overhaul imo.  It has a bunch of weird behaviors that just shouldn't be happening (For instance, I found through modded tests of the game (not specific to my mod at all) that sims 'receive' calls all the time that aren't actually ever received by the player.  Nothing shows up in the UI but the game registers it as being scene and declined or canceled (by the player and not the game).  Which adds quite a few headaches for my mod.  It also has a tendency to schedule multiple drama nodes at the same time which creates all sorts of other problems too.)

On 7/10/2019 at 9:48 PM, Singer209 said:

Hey, so I have the latest version of whicked perversions installed and my sim had the trophy wife aspiration but I had to change it because she lost her virginity before marriage and now the embarrassment buff won’t go away... even after I changed her aspiration. Is there anything I can do to solve this because it’s getting annoying to always temporary remove the buff just for it to come back! Is there supposed to be a time limit to that buff or am I just out of luck and have to deal with it?

Go to the tam explorer found on any computer and then the debugging settings.  There should be a option to reset your sim's virginity.  See if this solves your bug and report back if it doesn't! 

On 7/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, 2dk2c.2 said:

Thanks!!

Sims change moods so fast, it's annoying.  I believe there is a mod out there that changes these behaviors so moods change more gradually.  I should really track down this mod asw well...

On 7/11/2019 at 3:51 AM, nebberdick said:

Guys, can you change the frequency of people visiting because the saw your TAM-explorer page?

If you are a normal prostitute then I suggest using the tam tab found on your phone.  This should give you additional options to manage and prune your client list as well as 'locking' it which will prevent new clients from adding themselves to your list!

On 7/11/2019 at 7:52 AM, kabalfs said:

Yeah, tell me about it... 

After completing both Mind Broken and Trophy Wife aspirations my sim cannot leave the flirty mood at all, no matter how hard I try. The only thing that seems to get her something else is speed, which gives energetic turned up to 11, but besides that, perma-flirty. 

I can get focused with some hardcore minmaxing after I redefined her triats and gave her Genius, and also playful by having her drink a whole truck of semen, but that's it, flirty, focused, playful, back to flirty. If you ever find a way out of this, let me know! 

Mind Broken and Trophy Wife aspirations will very much alter your sim!  

23 hours ago, Thepurplemsft said:

Hey, Im not sure if this has been addressed already but I have WP downloaded and the traits, aspirations, and the nail polish, but the TAMexplorer wont pop up when I click on the computer.

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder.  Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way. 

19 hours ago, texas2rz said:

Running version 1.51.77 and  this keeps happening :   AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

which version should i use?

12 hours ago, ~♥~Yin~♥~ said:

This is happening because your sims 4 game is out of date.  I check game code changes on every update, and this code was added to the game for the pre-IL update which everyone received.  You don't need IL to fix this bug, just update to the latest version of the game.  If you have already tried to update and it's still happening then it's possible your game isn't updating correctly.  Try backing up your mods folder.  Uninstalling the game, restarting your computer, and then re-installing the game.

12 hours ago, Rrnkat said:

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

9 hours ago, mek4life said:

First time posting here, thank you for the great mod.

The drool effect on my Sim seems to have a broken color. Rather than transparent like the screenshot from the download page, it is pure white. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

Are you using reshade by any chance?  If you try to strip your sim down then does it go away?  Is your sim currently sweating? 

4 hours ago, kit56 said:

So how does the baster work exactly? Like requirements?

Have a cup o cum in the inventory and then a penis having or dildo wearing sim, then equip it as auto or manual.  Manual will require to to click on the sim using the pump to manually pump the cup o cum into the sim (this will apply cum textures too) auto will auto consume a cup o cum from the inventory every 10 sim minutes until there is no more left. 

I hope that helps to clear things up! 

Hey @Plumb !

I wanted to follow up with you on your period licking vampire!  Yes!  It looks like there was a change to this system that prevented blood flow detection during sex!  I've updated the code in my dev build to work around this so it should be addressed in a future update.   Thank you for the bug report! 

Also @kablafs (I'm not sure why it's not linking to your user name), I took a look at having cool downs on refusing calls and I remember exactly why I didn't do this.  The base game drama node system (the system that manages the client calls, amongst others) has a bug where it will schedule a call, say it happened (despite never appearing in the UI) and then say the player responded to the call with a negative response despite it never actually occurring!  If I set a cool down on call refusal then it would possibly keep many clients from calling for a long time.  

However you can temporarily disable client calls through the tam tab or you can kick certain clients from your client list if you are a normal prostitute (which were the workarounds I implemented for this bug).  Hopefully one of these will be agreeable for you. 

@Jay33721 I just want to update you that support for the new luumia body hair is in my dev build, will be coming to the patreon release on the next update and to the rest of the public soon.  

NisaK ,

Any new content coming out ? For example, some new traits ?

I really love the Valley Girl trait as it offers a challenge / punishment if you have sex before marriage.

Overall, I feel Sims 4 sex needs more challenge and traits like Valley Girl have help spice up my playthroughs, especially with the potential for non consensual encounters to happen with CNWW Kinky Module

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you create next!

Are you using reshade by any chance?  If you try to strip your sim down then does it go away?  Is your sim currently sweating? 

I took out all the CC and strip down my Sims. No reshade. The drool on the saved game is still pure white. Also took out all the accesories. I don't know if the Sims is sweating, is there an ingame sweating mechanics? I didn't install any sweating mods.

EDIT: I then used 'nisa.stclrsim' to clear all the drools, without any CC other than NisaWP, WW, and a bunch of WW animations. The drool disappear and do not reappear when I have my Sim do oral sex. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to address this issue. 

5 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey @Plumb !

I wanted to follow up with you on your period licking vampire!  Yes!  It looks like there was a change to this system that prevented blood flow detection during sex!  I've updated the code in my dev build to work around this so it should be addressed in a future update.   Thank you for the bug report! 

Also @kablafs (I'm not sure why it's not linking to your user name), I took a look at having cool downs on refusing calls and I remember exactly why I didn't do this.  The base game drama node system (the system that manages the client calls, amongst others) has a bug where it will schedule a call, say it happened (despite never appearing in the UI) and then say the player responded to the call with a negative response despite it never actually occurring!  If I set a cool down on call refusal then it would possibly keep many clients from calling for a long time.  

However you can temporarily disable client calls through the tam tab or you can kick certain clients from your client list if you are a normal prostitute (which were the workarounds I implemented for this bug).  Hopefully one of these will be agreeable for you. 

@Jay33721 I just want to update you that support for the new luumia body hair is in my dev build, will be coming to the patreon release on the next update and to the rest of the public soon.  

I see. 

Well, I'm kinda managing. I was bothered by this because I'm used to play without silencing the phone, but after a while I just gave up and silenced the shit out of it, also, after you told me how to delete customers it became quite more manageable, I was having trouble because there were like 30 or so customers calling every single hour, so I got calls by the second, very annoying, very frustrating, but it's not that bad with 12 or less, also, they don't spam you if you never refuse! 

Now, as I've said before, Trophy Wife is not a big deal, as far as I can tell it gives a permanent +1 flirty buff if you're near the "owner" and a +6 during and after sex with her/him for 6h, which is nothing really, the problem child is Mind Broken, it gives a +1 flirty buff for 6h, then a +6 for another 6h, then a +10 tense, then you randomly fall asleep like your energy got depleted and cycles back to +1 flirty if you have sex, but, if you take a reward trait that doesn't allow tense moods it just cycles through +1 and +6 flirty every 6h, and it becames a PAIN if you're whoring or have Cum Slut (which you probably should have if you're whoring, as it's faster than keeping her clean), the way the game stacks buffs is a bit wonky, 2 buffs of +1 > 1 buff of +2, so, 3 buffs of +1 > 1 buff of +3 and, lastly, 4 buffs of +1 and +6 > anything you can get without drugs; so Pheromonal Flower and Cum Slut just became mutually exclusive, since if you stack them, after Mind Broken complete, you can NEVER leave flrity mood without drugs, BUT (yes, again) this is the only way out of the +10 stunned from Broken Mind after sex, which is terrible if you're trying to do anything besides whoring. 

My first sim using this mod was not prepared for this, so she was forever flirty, +1 from pheromonal flower, +1 from cum slut, +1 and +6 from mind broken, +1 from whoring outfit, +3 from flirty interactions and +6 during sex and after for 4h, she could never ever leave flirty, only "asleep" was stronger, anything else just wasn't enough, not even cocaine could take her out of flirty (maybe speed could've, since now I know it can get as high as +50, which should be enough to stomp 6 flirty buffs). 

It boils down to this: Trophy Wife is nothing, really, feels like flavor and free satisfaction, the buffs are weak and short lived, I can easily get around them, but, on the other hand, Mind BORKED is trouble, Mind BORKED + Cum Slut is a BIG trouble, Mind BORKED + Cum Slut + Pheromonal Flower and it's just "OH BOY...".

@NisaK

@NisaK

Thank you for responding about moods.

I have a theory about moods, I should not mess with traits at all after the initial CAS, because some mod is changing them, probably for a reason.

I am not sure I enjoy having my sim be "cheerful" and "Childish", but maybe it's all part of a larger plan.

Your plan?

Anyway, yeah, things have smoothed out a little since I left traits alone.

I also read somewhere that minor updates (major, minor, anything) change settings, and I should recheck them often.

"Jealousy" was turned on again, not sure why. 

I turned it back off.

Reading the post just before this one, it reminded me to beg you to make cum-whore an addiction equivalent to MDMA addiction.

Lots easier, more enjoyable, not fatal (and she looks so damned *happy* all the time)

13 hours ago, NisaK said:

I remember there being some debate about this.  But since it's a player request I ended up leaving those situations up to the player to decide since they are given a prompt.  Originally I did block this too but it seemed very weird to have the prompt come up but then the prostitute still refused sex... despite just asking the player character for sex...  

I do not mind not blocking it for when the player requests it, but I do not wish for it to happen autonomously. Basically I feel that it'd be nice if a prostitute only offered free sex when the player themselves deem it so, instead of just a bunch of dice rolls whenever the prostitute gets too horny.

In fact, there's not a lot of support for sims designed to be hit on instead of being the ones hitting. It's always a two way street, even with the unflirty trait. I find this a bit lacking, The current way I can manage this is using the unflirty mod trait, which takes the Sims 3 approach. However it is still flawed, because not only does it prevent the sim from ever being flirty, but it doesn't even actually prevent them from initiating romance/sex in cases of high moodlets such as confident or when too many +flirty elements are around. The lack of flirty mood also makes it very difficult for sims to keep on hitting on them, because they tend to take the discussion towards another mood.

Now this isn't just for you, and I probably should make a thread about this separately but I'm gonna use this example to show you why I'm asking for what I'm asking for, hope you don't mind. Say I want Sim A to chase Sim B, I want Sim A to be aggressively romantic, and doesn't know how to take no for an answer even when rejected. I want Sim B to be able to say no at first but slowly be won over. In fact in terms of this mod here, it'd be like slow corruption of a pure girl into a bimbo with resistance along the way. But see, the romance in this game doesn't support that, because all flirting animations are the same for both genders. I cannot make a submissive girl flirt to a chad because when she does, the chad ends up using a very girly hand motion, or when it's a suave kiss or whatever whoever initiates ends up being the one sweeping the other off their feet. This is fine for those who are into that kind of thing, but it's not for me playing these current sims (I'm already done playing the ones that do) and I'd like an option for that where it keeps the girl behaving as a submissive girl. Secondly again, on the whole slow corruption thing, even if the romance is high (and romance is easily gained in Sims 4 far faster than completing aspirations) I don't want the girl getting corrupted to just offer sex just based on RNG autonomy. It takes the whole hunt away. But at the same time, unlike me using the S3 unflirty mod, I want that girl sim to be flirty, or at heated up and blushing, spilling spaghetti all over the place as Chad makes his advance. I want to have the option for the girl to remain submissive or even reluctant despite not being able to say 'no', and this would especially work well with the sensitive holes trait you got or in a case where I make the girl start with the valley girl aspiration, have her deflowered, but never ever finish the aspiration resulting in her constantly being low on self-esteem. Those kinds of characters shouldn't be flirting the same way, they shouldn't be offering sex automatically.

Now as for why I don't just disable autonomy for that sim, well one I don't always play that sim as I also wanna play the Chad doing the chasing, and second disabling autonomy makes it a real chore because if you don't pause your sim ends up idling like an idiot while you are deciding/ordering them to do stuff and there's no element of randomness at all. Lastly, even when autonomy is disabled, for whatever reason I still have times where the sim I don't want to be flirty or offer sex on their own initiative do end up doing so when socializing, and I just can't be bothered to troubleshoot it down and hope there's a solution for it.

Oh and I'm not asking for a strict overall change, if possible I'd very much like what I'm suggesting to come in the form of either a trait or some kind of menu thingy where I enable/disable it kinda like Basemental/Sacrificial stuff. And in the mean time before there's a mod to change the animations depending on a sim's personality or whatever it'd be nice if I just had some way to disable those specific romance interactions that I don't want happening alongside offering free sex.

Lastly this is not related, but have you considered a trait where they can 'force' the other sim after being rejected whether it's prostitution, free sex, or even just romance? Or make it a skill. The point isn't to succeed on the initial try, it's to keep going even when there's rejection, and you could possibly make whether the second try succeeds or not is based on fitness, but maybe ColonelNutty already has something like that, I dunno. But I'm absolutely certain no one has ever addressed the autonomy or romance animation stuff.

I think this would benefit everyone largely when it comes to control over our sims at the least. What do you think Nisa?