31 minutes ago, NisaK said:

I think the stuck effects are happening from a technical bug between my script and the way the fairy mod applied cas items.  It may not always show up, but I've went ahead and coded in a fix anyways.  It's sort of an annoying bug that can leave cas items visually applied without them actually being applied in the code via a bodypart (which is how cas item data is typically stored).  It sounds like the buffs are working for you which is good news however!  Are you saying that your sim unexpectedly went straight to intense pain..... hmmmmmm.  If you used the reset sim debug command then that could happen, the command currently only removed visual effects but doesn't change the internal state of your sim so it wouldn't cause problems with my buff removal system.  It could cause the next sex interaction to jump straight to intense pain however if the other buffs weren't present or given time to clear.  

It's not that I don't want to work on it, there are just so many hours in the day and there's a lot of other things I'm currently working on!  I'll come back to it eventually however, I'm sure of it.  

It was originally my plan to have the egg count partially influenced by the number of babies your sim would have given birth too originally... but after looking at the game'd code, I was surprised to find this wasn't stored as a simple number in a variable.  Rather the game generates the sim info for the babies in you belly at some point during normal gameplay.  Meaning if you checked before the baby sim info was generated then you'd have to generate that info yourself!  

Which is pretty annoying.  I could however code something like a check for the fertility trait and give a randomly distributed percent buff. That's a small thing  I could do... shouldn't take more than a few minutes.  I'll wrap it into a future update!  Thank you for the suggestion! 

No, not intense pain... just discomfort that vanished after 2 hours... I left plenty of (Sim) time between the debuffs this morning and her jumping onto her boyfriend again this evening so think any previous effects were well and truly out of her system. :smile:

Hi I've just started using this mod a few days ago, I have the WW patreon version and when I first started using this mod it was the public version. It was working the way it was supposed to work only I didn't have the tears when my sensually tight sim finished procreating. That sim died...Don't ask..

I created a new sensually tight sim yesterday and she got down and dirty and after had the tears and not a single buff to say why she was crying. Initially I thought she needed to wash her face, my sims love the BJ more then any other activity... But I came to realize that it was the tears. They however never went away...I did get a WW error but I'm not sure when it was or what my sim was doing at the time of the error or even if it was my sim that got it...the Neighbors breed like rabbits >.> 

Anyways I'll get to the end of the story, I found a mention of nisa.stclrsim that I used tonight, and it worked for the most part...the tears are...well were gone til my sim did the deed again, they came back but still no debuffs for the female sim, the male side of things works very well. I also checked that the script was loaded and it is also I read about another command called 

4 hours ago, kediven said:

Hi I've just started using this mod a few days ago, I have the WW patreon version and when I first started using this mod it was the public version. It was working the way it was supposed to work only I didn't have the tears when my sensually tight sim finished procreating. That sim died...Don't ask..

I created a new sensually tight sim yesterday and she got down and dirty and after had the tears and not a single buff to say why she was crying. Initially I thought she needed to wash her face, my sims love the BJ more then any other activity... But I came to realize that it was the tears. They however never went away...I did get a WW error but I'm not sure when it was or what my sim was doing at the time of the error or even if it was my sim that got it...the Neighbors breed like rabbits >.> 

Anyways I'll get to the end of the story, I found a mention of nisa.stclrsim that I used tonight, and it worked for the most part...the tears are...well were gone til my sim did the deed again, they came back but still no debuffs for the female sim, the male side of things works very well. I also checked that the script was loaded and it is also I read about another command called 

Hey, the tears stay on after sex if your sim has sex too soon after a previous encounter and gets the intense pain buff.  My Buffs and their timeouts are currently the primary driving force for changing a sensually tight sims internal state.  

If you don't like the tears, (and I'll admit, I need to touch them up), then there is a way to disable them from getting applied again through the Tam Explorer found on any ingame computer.  

Other than that, Sensually Tight sims are very sensitive to WW errors and it is possible that's what got them stuck.  

I'll go ahead and begin working on programming a periodic check which will unstick sims automatically so users won't have to mess with monitoring them anymore.  

8 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey, the tears stay on after sex if your sim has sex too soon after a previous encounter and gets the intense pain buff.  My Buffs and their timeouts are currently the primary driving force for changing a sensually tight sims internal state.  

If you don't like the tears, (and I'll admit, I need to touch them up), then there is a way to disable them from getting applied again through the Tam Explorer found on any ingame computer.  

Other than that, Sensually Tight sims are very sensitive to WW errors and it is possible that's what got them stuck.  

I'll go ahead and begin working on programming a periodic check which will unstick sims automatically so users won't have to mess with monitoring them anymore.  

Thanks for the response, I don't really mind the tears to be honest I'd be crying and snoting all over the place if something pleasurable was painful every time I did it :smile:

Quick question, do the debuffs stop showing up after sex after a while? I created a new sim because I thought my old save was corrupted, my sim got all the debuffs and crying every time she had sex. But once she got to the next stage of the broken mind tier, all the debuffs stopped and she became horny. I didn't start drugs until the third tier, once my partner has finished playing around with his cc clothing I'll get him to see what his sim does but thought I'd ask just in case its meant to do that.

Just noticed that when my Pheremonal Flower Sim has had sex whilst high on weed any cum mask that is applied to her is impossible to get rid off until the weed high wears off. Showering and resetting don't have any effect. Once she is no longer high the cum mask disappears on its own along with the love heart eyes. Not a big problem - just thought I'd mention it. Also noticed that if she has come on her face and kisses anyone they also then get cum on their face too... though not sure if this an accidental issue with mods or a deliberate addition to WW - just hadn't noticed it before. It's quite amusing!

Also, just tried the brand new version of WW - 3.2.4.122d - released today, and got a WW exception straight away in-game and none of the sex animations would run. I've included the exception file not because I necessarily think it's an issue with your mod but more as a process of (hopeful) elimination. ;-)

WickedWhims_3.2.4.122d_Exception.txt

44 minutes ago, silsetto said:

Just noticed that when my Pheremonal Flower Sim has had sex whilst high on weed any cum mask that is applied to her is impossible to get rid off until the weed high wears off. Showering and resetting don't have any effect. Once she is no longer high the cum mask disappears on its own along with the love heart eyes. Not a big problem - just thought I'd mention it. Also noticed that if she has come on her face and kisses anyone they also then get cum on their face too... though not sure if this an accidental issue with mods or a deliberate addition to WW - just hadn't noticed it before. It's quite amusing!

Also, just tried the brand new version of WW - 3.2.4.122d - released today, and got a WW exception straight away in-game and none of the sex animations would run. I've included the exception file not because I necessarily think it's an issue with your mod but more as a process of (hopeful) elimination. ;-)

Thanks for the notice Silsetto, I'll go ahead and start looking into things.  The stuck cum layers may actually be a bug between wicked whims and basemental drugs.  Try getting your normal sim high on weed (and thus have the weed eye effect applied) and get cum applied a few times.  I'm betting it will stay on too.  If this is the case, let me know and I'll tell TURBODRIVER how to fix this issue. 

The exception log is very curious too... it looks like it's bugging out on trying to find the buff data for the instance key, 'WW_PREGNANCY_PERIOD_ANGRY' which my mod doesn't currently access.  So, I'm thinking that's a bug with WW too...

In any case, I'll go ahead and begin decompiling things and doing some tests to  get to the bottom of it.  I'll be back shortly. 

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Thanks for the notice Silsetto, I'll go ahead and start looking into things.  The stuck cum layers may actually be a bug between wicked whims and basemental drugs.  Try getting your normal sim high on weed (and thus have the weed eye effect applied) and get cum applied a few times.  I'm betting it will stay on too.  If this is the case, let me know and I'll tell TURBODRIVER how to fix this issue. 

The exception log is very curious too... it looks like it's bugging out on trying to find the buff data for the instance key, 'WW_PREGNANCY_PERIOD_ANGRY' which my mod doesn't currently access.  So, I'm thinking that's a bug with WW too...

In any case, I'll go ahead and begin decompiling things and doing some tests to  get to the bottom of it.  I'll be back shortly. 

Yes, you were right. Got a normal Sim high on weed, made sure a cum mask was applied and it stayed on despite showering until she came down from her drug high. :-)

1 hour ago, silsetto said:

Okay!  Did some diving into the code.  The last Exception error is definitely caused by Wicked Whims, TURBODRIVER's script trys to access a buff which they have since removed from their enum script causing that issue. 

Did some testing with cum and the heart eyes effects.  I'm pretty confident that it's a bug caused between Basemental's drugs and Wicked Whims as it doesn't happen for me without the weed eye effects from Basemental's drugs.  I'll go ahead and forward both these bug reports to TURBODRIVER for you as I know how to fix them for their mod.  If you want you can try mentioning it over in TURBO's mod's forum too but you don't need to.  I'll make sure they are notified.  

19 hours ago, Jyojo.K said:

What's with the different skin color in the screenshot? Does it have anything to do with the mod in itself? Sounds interesting.

Lol, you really gave me a scare there for a second!  I thought I uploaded something I didn't mean to upload.  Anyways, what screenshot are you referring too?

13 hours ago, kediven said:

Thanks for the response, I don't really mind the tears to be honest I'd be crying and snoting all over the place if something pleasurable was painful every time I did it :smile:

Quick question, do the debuffs stop showing up after sex after a while? I created a new sim because I thought my old save was corrupted, my sim got all the debuffs and crying every time she had sex. But once she got to the next stage of the broken mind tier, all the debuffs stopped and she became horny. I didn't start drugs until the third tier, once my partner has finished playing around with his cc clothing I'll get him to see what his sim does but thought I'd ask just in case its meant to do that.

Wait, are you saying the sensually tight buffs aren't showing up anymore?  That's not right... maybe you weren't having the right kind of sex?  Sensually tight sims only get buffs from animations flagged as anal, oral, or vaginal sex.  If they having sex with animations flagged as 'teasing' for example then they wouldn't get the buffs even if the animator didn't flag the animation correctly and it showed some insertions. 

What version of my mod did you say you were running? 

5 hours ago, silsetto said:

Quite by chance there was this on the BBC news website yesterday: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-42962348 - an interesting read. Maybe at some point you could build in some sort of medicinal relief (perhaps temporary, perhaps permanent) for our poor sensually tight Sims, complete with overwhelming relief buffs? Just a thought! :smiley:

Fuck, thank you for that.  Before I released this mod I did a lot of research into sexual dysfunction to find inspiration.  I was surprised to find the majority of research in that realm has been conducted on males and couldn't find much info about females.  I'm about halfway through the article (began reading while waiting for my game to load to debug things) and I'll read the rest shortly. 

Here's a quote: 

"Callista finally worked up the courage to talk to a doctor about it when she was in her 20s. They did an examination and said she looked perfectly normal and that the pain must be psychological. So she went to see a counsellor, who told her the same thing."

This pisses me off so much.  I've never received training as a doctor, therapist, or psychologist but, from personal experience, this sort of thing is the go to answer doctors and therapist go to when you have a nontypical problem and they either don't know what's going on from a lack of experience and/or education or they just don't want to bother with you any further.  One of the hardest lessons I learned (hardest in terms of consequences to my life) is that doctors and therapist don't always know what they are talking about and I always know my body better than anyone else.  Is psychosomatic a real thing?  Probably, but like many of the things in the DSM-V, it's widely overdiagnosed (again, from personal experience.  so take it as you will).

F those guys.  Okay, I'll stop ranting before I go into other things.  

Back to the mod!  So, I actually already implemented something like you're suggesting on the Patreon version of my mod!  When my Patrons Sensually Tight sims do cocaine, their pupils will dilate (something I'm very shocked to find out isn't already part of the Basemental drug mod) and they won't get the pain buffs for a while or cry during sex!  If they are addicted, or after the coke wears off they will be in for a rude awakening however!  

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Here's a quote: 

"Callista finally worked up the courage to talk to a doctor about it when she was in her 20s. They did an examination and said she looked perfectly normal and that the pain must be psychological. So she went to see a counsellor, who told her the same thing."

This pisses me off so much.  I've never received training as a doctor, therapist, or psychologist but, from personal experience, this sort of thing is the go to answer doctors and therapist go to when you have a nontypical problem and they either don't know what's going on from a lack of experience and/or education or they just don't want to bother with you any further.  One of the hardest lessons I learned (hardest in terms of consequences to my life) is that doctors and therapist don't always know what they are talking about and I always know my body better than anyone else.  Is psychosomatic a real thing?  Probably, but like many of the things in the DSM-V, it's widely overdiagnosed (again, from personal experience.  so take it as you will).

Back to the mod!  So, I actually already implemented something like you're suggesting on the Patreon version of my mod!  When my Patrons Sensually Tight sims do cocaine, their pupils will dilate (something I'm very shocked to find out isn't already part of the Basemental drug mod) and they won't get the pain buffs for a while or cry during sex!  If they are addicted, or after the coke wears off they will be in for a rude awakening however!  

"this sort of thing is the go to answer doctors and therapist go to when you have a nontypical problem and they either don't know what's going on from a lack of experience and/or education or they just don't want to bother with you any further..." So on the nail. And they do this across the board too. Anything they don't understand it has to be "psychological" which is utter bullshit. Doctors need to start listening to their patients more - after all they are the only people on the planet properly acquainted with their own bodies! If cars called talk wouldn't that make a mechanic's job so much easier? Unless of course the mechanic is too far up his own ass to listen... then both are screwed.

Anyhoo... thank you (as ever) for your kind and heartening responses. I have reported the issue to Turbodriver (I think - just not sure I posted in the right place) but any noise you can make will probably get a speedier response. You are a star. Thank you.

P.S. I'm a dumbass. I'd completely forgotten about the cocaine dulling the effects of the sensuality tight trait. Back to the game to give it a go...! :smiley:

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Okay!  Did some diving into the code.  The last Exception error is definitely caused by Wicked Whims, TURBODRIVER's script trys to access a buff which they have since removed from their enum script causing that issue. 

Did some testing with cum and the heart eyes effects.  I'm pretty confident that it's a bug caused between Basemental's drugs and Wicked Whims as it doesn't happen for me without the weed eye effects from Basemental's drugs.  I'll go ahead and forward both these bug reports to TURBODRIVER for you as I know how to fix them for their mod.  If you want you can try mentioning it over in TURBO's mod's forum too but you don't need to.  I'll make sure they are notified.  

Lol, you really gave me a scare there for a second!  I thought I uploaded something I didn't mean to upload.  Anyways, what screenshot are you referring too?

Wait, are you saying the sensually tight buffs aren't showing up anymore?  That's not right... maybe you weren't having the right kind of sex?  Sensually tight sims only get buffs from animations flagged as anal, oral, or vaginal sex.  If they having sex with animations flagged as 'teasing' for example then they wouldn't get the buffs even if the animator didn't flag the animation correctly and it showed some insertions. 

Fuck, thank you for that.  Before I released this mod I did a lot of research into sexual dysfunction to find inspiration.  I was surprised to find the majority of research in that realm has been conducted on males and couldn't find much info about females.  I'm about halfway through the article (began reading while waiting for my game to load to debug things) and I'll read the rest shortly. 

Here's a quote: 

What about 'herbal' tea for the sensually tight sims with the weed buds to prevent pain or soothe it after sex or using the massage option in the romance to give some sort of relaxation buff to help prevent pain or more teasing helps prevent pain (if you're still looking for research in tightness conditions there's vaginismus)

Since we have the sensually tight trait what about a loose trait or a buff from laying eggs.

6 hours ago, NisaK said:

Here's a quote: 

I tried with another game last night as I added the wicked work mod that was suggested with some wicked challenges, I pretty much used random for the sex options and she did oral, anal, and vaginal. I got the notifications to say that she'd lost her virginity each time and she got the buffs for each time and the tears went away when they were supposed to as well. I never got her to the intense sexual pain buff. She took some pills almost after each encounter and the buffs would go away while she was high, she'd go down and the tears would come back but not the buffs...then after a bit the buffs didn't show up at all and the tears stayed, there was no error notification or anything and this time she didn't budge past the first tier of mind broken.

I've got the latest patreon version of the mod 0.0.92.d as I have the patreon for WW too

@NisaK

I'm having some issues with the Daughter of the Easter Hare feature. My Sim, ever since she got to the third trimester of her pregnancy, started randomly freezing (I'd input a command and she would just stand there). By resetting and going in and out and reinstalling your mod I finally got her to give birth (two golden eggs, YEAH) but the dazed +10 moodlet wouldn't go away. And then when I manually removed it via a cheat code, she still kept just standing in place.

I've generated some last exceptions while going through this. Attached is the last one I got. It should have been after I reinstalled your mod.

I'd really like to save this Sim if possible as is; I've been having so much fun with her. Build her a mansion off my profits. :-D She may be pregnant most of the time but her house is going to be MAJESTIC by the time I'm done.

Thanks for any help you can give. I love your mods! :smile:

lastException.txt

6 hours ago, silsetto said:

"this sort of thing is the go to answer doctors and therapist go to when you have a nontypical problem and they either don't know what's going on from a lack of experience and/or education or they just don't want to bother with you any further..." So on the nail. And they do this across the board too. Anything they don't understand it has to be "psychological" which is utter bullshit. Doctors need to start listening to their patients more - after all they are the only people on the planet properly acquainted with their own bodies! If cars called talk wouldn't that make a mechanic's job so much easier? Unless of course the mechanic is too far up his own ass to listen... then both are screwed.

Anyhoo... thank you (as ever) for your kind and heartening responses. I have reported the issue to Turbodriver (I think - just not sure I posted in the right place) but any noise you can make will probably get a speedier response. You are a star. Thank you.

P.S. I'm a dumbass. I'd completely forgotten about the cocaine dulling the effects of the sensuality tight trait. Back to the game to give it a go...! :smiley:

No need to be to tough on yourself, this mod has a lot going on with it and even I have trouble keeping everything straight sometimes and that's with the pages of notes I keep! 

57 minutes ago, kediven said:

I tried with another game last night as I added the wicked work mod that was suggested with some wicked challenges, I pretty much used random for the sex options and she did oral, anal, and vaginal. I got the notifications to say that she'd lost her virginity each time and she got the buffs for each time and the tears went away when they were supposed to as well. I never got her to the intense sexual pain buff. She took some pills almost after each encounter and the buffs would go away while she was high, she'd go down and the tears would come back but not the buffs...then after a bit the buffs didn't show up at all and the tears stayed, there was no error notification or anything and this time she didn't budge past the first tier of mind broken.

I've got the latest patreon version of the mod 0.0.92.d as I have the patreon for WW too

Hmmmmmm.... after the high cocaine hidden buff wears off, your sensually tight sim should be getting tears + intense pain buff.... but it sounds like you are reporting it stops short of the buff?

I'm not seeing any reason for that sort of behavior.  

Currently, I'm trying to finish up the Black Widow trait... there's not much left and I really just need to power through it, and after that I'll add in a periodic check to make sure sensually tight sims are behaving the way they should and if they aren't then push them into the correct state.  I'll also add a more readable debug output for users so they will be able to do some of the debugging themselves.  This should drastically speed up bug finding and fixing for the trait.

Just hang in there!  And thank you for your support!  It really does mean a lot to me. 

3 hours ago, canadiangirl69 said:

What about 'herbal' tea for the sensually tight sims with the weed buds to prevent pain or soothe it after sex or using the massage option in the romance to give some sort of relaxation buff to help prevent pain or more teasing helps prevent pain (if you're still looking for research in tightness conditions there's vaginismus)

Since we have the sensually tight trait what about a loose trait or a buff from laying eggs.

Hey, my sensually tight trait actually isn't based on reality... it's certainly the most grounded of my released traits so far but I still view it as a sorta supernatural-lite trait.  I'm sure we've all heard how guys would say things such as, 'Wow, that girl was so tight!' or another permutation of this.  So when I made this trait I was thinking, 'Well, what if that was true.  What if there were women who just really had small/narrow/tight holes?'  Well then sex would be very, very painful and damaging to their bodies!  

For how painful sex is for these sims, I'd probably only ever want hard drugs to temporarily relieve the pain.  The idea is that it's physically impossible for these sims to not get hurt from having penetrative sex.  

I'd definitely be interested in doing something interesting with pregnancy in the future and it has been suggested before by our Uriel1987 (iirc).... maybe something like the sim can only successfully give birth while high on cocaine otherwise they die... idk.  I'll have to think about it some more. 

34 minutes ago, MikiCal said:

@NisaK

I'm having some issues with the Daughter of the Easter Hare feature. My Sim, ever since she got to the third trimester of her pregnancy, started randomly freezing (I'd input a command and she would just stand there). By resetting and going in and out and reinstalling your mod I finally got her to give birth (two golden eggs, YEAH) but the dazed +10 moodlet wouldn't go away. And then when I manually removed it via a cheat code, she still kept just standing in place.

I've generated some last exceptions while going through this. Attached is the last one I got. It should have been after I reinstalled your mod.

I'd really like to save this Sim if possible as is; I've been having so much fun with her. Build her a mansion off my profits. :-D She may be pregnant most of the time but her house is going to be MAJESTIC by the time I'm done.

Thanks for any help you can give. I love your mods! :smile:

lastException.txt

Hey, I'm glad you've been having fun.... let me take a look at your log, which thank you by the way.  Those are always super super helpful. 

Spoiler

"'Nissa9022_BLExTaSeeNailpolishscript' (Nissa9022_BLExTaSeeNailpolishscript) (ImportError: No module named 'wickedwoohoo.woohoo.pregnancy.birth_control')
Traceback (most recent call last):
" 

So that line tells me you aren't running the correct version of my mod.  Make sure you are running the version that matches with the version of WW your using (always use the latest version of WW, and pick out either the version of my mod made for the public version of WW or the version of my mod made for the patreon version of WW). 

Lastly, that trait isn't fully complete yet.  For the time being the safest way to lay eggs is via the Bunny Lay Eggs option you get from clicking on Daughters of the Easter Hare while they are in labor.  There's a small note about a bug that happens when they try to lay eggs via the bassinet in my mod description (atleast there should be), that bug should be pretty harmless.

Your very welcome Nisa, as I said before this is a great concept for gameplay and even better coupled with WW. Its my pleasure to support you, I just wish I had the talent you Turbodriver and all the other amazing modders have. Can't wait to see this mod's future, :smile: and honestly neither can my partner lol its brought a new life to the sims.

@NisaK

Hi, I reinstalled the correct version of your mod and that fixed my problems with the Daughter of Easter Hare feature. And turns out the Sim freezing in place was a problem with WW itself, which Turbodriver has fixed. So, it's working now! Thank you for your help. <3

Those two pictures, at first i was thinking of a vampire transformation for the different skin colors, but the portrait in the first one don't show anything about your sim being in her other form.
Im French, and there is a chance this a misunderstanding from me, but i assumed it was a feature of your mod. Something like the effect you use for your traits, but instead it change the skin color. For some reason, and i think it's rather interesting.

Or of course, you were using the ray that have the transfrom feature and the portrait of the sim didn't actualise correctly.

weedknockoutdemo.png.1691b0991e270e0fc5459686abaf04c4.png

HeartEyesDemoSmall.png.c45e432015c521fed8bab0fba68c1a02.png

Hey Nisa,

I currently have WW patreon version downloaded and your full and most recent file downloaded. This works for the most part except for a few things that are frustrating me and I don't see anyone else having these issues:

1. my valley girl doesn't lose her virginity after sex-which leads to -

2. i do not have the "tam explorer" or settings menu for your mod anywhere (i only have basemental and WW options on my computer) so i can't manually change her virginity

3.this sim also has the sensually tight trait which has never worked for me, ie no tears, no buff(positive or negative for her or the sex partner ever)

i don't THINK i've done anything wrong lol but you never know. any idea what is going on? appreciate your time and generally love all other aspects of your mod-very well done!  ((:

3 hours ago, hserfk42 said:

Hey Nisa,

I currently have WW patreon version downloaded and your full and most recent file downloaded. This works for the most part except for a few things that are frustrating me and I don't see anyone else having these issues:

2. i do not have the "tam explorer" or settings menu for your mod anywhere (i only have basemental and WW options on my computer) so i can't manually change her virginity

3.this sim also has the sensually tight trait which has never worked for me, ie no tears, no buff(positive or negative for her or the sex partner ever)

i don't THINK i've done anything wrong lol but you never know. any idea what is going on? appreciate your time and generally love all other aspects of your mod-very well done!  ((:

It might be from Sims updating because the sensually tight and the valley girl virginity loss worked before the update perfectly fine but after the update my sim is stuck as a virgin and doesn't react to sex except for her being cummy.

8 hours ago, canadiangirl69 said:

It might be from Sims updating because the sensually tight and the valley girl virginity loss worked before the update perfectly fine but after the update my sim is stuck as a virgin and doesn't react to sex except for her being cummy.

ahhh gotcha, that makes sense, thank  you! I'll just ignore for now 

17 hours ago, Jyojo.K said:

Those two pictures, at first i was thinking of a vampire transformation for the different skin colors, but the portrait in the first one don't show anything about your sim being in her other form.
Im French, and there is a chance this a misunderstanding from me, but i assumed it was a feature of your mod. Something like the effect you use for your traits, but instead it change the skin color. For some reason, and i think it's rather interesting.

Or of course, you were using the ray that have the transfrom feature and the portrait of the sim didn't actualise correctly

Oh, I think I was misunderstanding.  The glowing pink eyes you see are indeed from my mod.  When a sim with the Pheromonal Flower Trait gets high on weed and has vaginal sex or climaxes during a sexual interaction then they get those glowing,flashing pink hearts in their eyes.  During that time, their pheromones get buffed as well causing nearby sims to reach maximum sexual desire (a Wicked Whims statistic).  

The effect looks very, very cool in game and is definitely enhanced by Reshade.  

15 hours ago, hserfk42 said:

Hey Nisa,

The problems you are describes is classic 'I didn't install the mod correctly problems,' reread the installation instructions again carefully.  How deep your files are in your mod folder can make a huge difference to whether or not this mod fully works. 

Oh, and I saw that was your first post!  Welcome to the LoversLab community!

11 hours ago, canadiangirl69 said:

With all the latest updates, the mod is working fine on my end.  What version of the mod are you running (I have like 4-6 versions released to the public at any given time)?  If you aren't seeing the tam explorer or any of the other effects from scripts then you may have installed incorrectly as well.  If not, you can try deleting your cache as some out of date data may be in your cache.  This shouldn't happen normally, but is a problem that all mods are susceptible too. Here's the first tutorial that popped up from a google search: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php Additionally, the only people who have reported problems with sim-info data being stored in a game have had their sims 4 files corrupted or out-of-date, do you think that could be affecting you?  Lastly, pirated copies of the game aren't supported. 

Detailed descriptions of bugs are always helpful, if you are getting any error logs then make sure to send those my way too.  

On 2/11/2018 at 2:02 AM, ZeroPenStar said:

Oh. I just remembered. There is this Lot trait, On a Lay-Line. Maybe you could do something with that related to the daughter of the hare trait.

Thank you for the suggestion, already looking into it and fertility trait detection will be in the next non bug-fix update.

21 hours ago, MikiCal said:

@NisaK

Hi, I reinstalled the correct version of your mod and that fixed my problems with the Daughter of Easter Hare feature. And turns out the Sim freezing in place was a problem with WW itself, which Turbodriver has fixed. So, it's working now! Thank you for your help. <3

I'm glad we were able to get it all sorted out!

On 2/10/2018 at 11:24 PM, kediven said:

Your very welcome Nisa, as I said before this is a great concept for gameplay and even better coupled with WW. Its my pleasure to support you, I just wish I had the talent you Turbodriver and all the other amazing modders have. Can't wait to see this mod's future, :smile: and honestly neither can my partner lol its brought a new life to the sims.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

10 hours ago, NisaK said:

The problems you are describes is classic 'I didn't install the mod correctly problems,' reread the installation instructions again carefully.  How deep your files are in your mod folder can make a huge difference to whether or not this mod fully works. 

Oh, and I saw that was your first post!  Welcome to the LoversLab community!

Yesss it was on my end, I had it in an additional folder for WW extras. I just re-did everything -it is now working perfectly. Thanks a bunch for your help, now I can enjoy it more d;

and yep, thanks! WW, your mod, and basemental were my first ever mods (other than cc) glad to have found this site