Hello Nisa. I am loving the wonderful work you have done on your mod.

Just wondering, have you run across a glitch where the broken libido aspiration no longer keeps track of how many times a sim uses any of the WW interactions? I have a male phenomenal flower that is attempting to fulfill the second level of the broken libido aspiration with his female wickedwork clients but for some reason the aspiration stopped counting his efforts even though WW itself seems to keep track of his escapades. I have the Patron version of WW and wickedwork and the full version of your mod from here. Any thoughts?

11 minutes ago, MiniGiles said:

Just wondering, have you run across a glitch where the broken libido aspiration no longer keeps track of how many times a sim uses any of the WW interactions? I have a male phenomenal flower that is attempting to fulfill the second level of the broken libido aspiration with his female wickedwork clients but for some reason the aspiration stopped counting his efforts even though WW itself seems to keep track of his escapades. I have the Patron version of WW and wickedwork and the full version of your mod from here. Any thoughts?

I might be able to help.

But first i need to ask you something, do you always choose "New Client" or "Next Client"?

For my aspiration trait "good bitch" from the sex addict mod, it doesn't count the sex with a sim that he had sex before.

So maybe you need to call a few more new ones.

When it doesn't help you, then i'm sorry that i wasn't able to do it.

7 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Hey thank you for pointing this out, here's a hotfix:

If you have the Patreon version of Wicked Whims then a recent update broke the sed [sex] detection in the Mindo [Mind] broken aspiration track.  The package below will fix it.  Please overwrite the old package file in your mod folder with this one!  If you are using the public version of Wicked Whims then everything should still be fine and you don't need this hotfix!  I'll also roll this into the next update I post on LL.  

If you're my Patron, then this version, the one on my discord, and the one on my Patreon page are all the same, so you can download from whichever source you want and the Patreon version of my mod will still work fine.

Edit: Now only sex initiated by a sim with this aspiration will count, and it has to be either anal, oral, or vaginal sex.  No more cheating with masturbation ;)

More to come!

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration.package

11 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

I might be able to help.

But first i need to ask you something, do you always choose "New Client" or "Next Client"?

For my aspiration trait "good bitch" from the sex addict mod, it doesn't count the sex with a sim that he had sex before.

So maybe you need to call a few more new ones.

When it doesn't help you, then i'm sorry that i wasn't able to do it.

My sim is a former Pollination Tech so he is always looking for new clients LOL. Rarely does he revisit the flowers of his garden but he does pay great attention to them while he "tends" them so thank you suggesting a possible fix.

9 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey thank you for pointing this out, here's a hotfix:

If you have the Patreon version of Wicked Whims then a recent update broke the sed [sex] detection in the Mindo [Mind] broken aspiration track.  The package below will fix it.  Please overwrite the old package file in your mod folder with this one!  If you are using the public version of Wicked Whims then everything should still be fine and you don't need this hotfix!  I'll also roll this into the next update I post on LL.  

If you're my Patron, then this version, the one on my discord, and the one on my Patreon page are all the same, so you can download from whichever source you want and the Patreon version of my mod will still work fine.

Edit: Now only sex initiated by a sim with this aspiration will count, and it has to be either anal, oral, or vaginal sex.  No more cheating with masturbation ;)

More to come!

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration.package

Thank you Nisa! The aspiration will not check his WW information will it? If not I guess he is going to have make up for lost time.

19 hours ago, desertrat55 said:

I've been having a problem getting LE's after a woo-ho and I'm wondering if you folks could take a look and see what the problem might be lastException.txt 

18 minutes ago, desertrat55 said:

I have also been looking into it and I have found that so far wicked perv. isn't the problem and wicked work neither, thinking about it seem like I started to notice it back to when cats and dogs came out. will be doning some more testing on it today.

LE without WP.txt

When exactly is this happening?  Just after sex with Wicked Whims... hmmm... I saw your LE yesterday (sorry it was a busy, busy day for me) and didn't comment because it didn't look like it was from my mod.  What that looks like to me, is an error in an superintercation xml file.  Does it only pop up after sex and no other times? 

4 hours ago, yaniboo3 said:

I have also been getting this LE but everytime I load/start a game.

Are you playing on mac by any chance?  Can you post your LE as well.  

12 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

My sim is a former Pollination Tech so he is always looking for new clients LOL. Rarely does he revisit the flowers of his garden but he does pay great attention to them while he "tends" them so thank you suggesting a possible fix.

Thank you Nisa! The aspiration will not check his WW information will it? If not I guess he is going to have make up for lost time.

Glad you are having fun, the aspiration can't check things retroactively however :C maybe in the future... that entire aspiration really will need an upgrade sometime in the future. 

58 minutes ago, NisaK said:

When exactly is this happening?  Just after sex with Wicked Whims... hmmm... I saw your LE yesterday (sorry it was a busy, busy day for me) and didn't comment because it didn't look like it was from my mod.  What that looks like to me, is an error in an superintercation xml file.  Does it only pop up after sex and no other times? 

Are you playing on mac by any chance?  Can you post your LE as well.  

Glad you are having fun, the aspiration can't check things retroactively however :C maybe in the future... that entire aspiration really will need an upgrade sometime in the future. 

lastException_63654231200.txt

2 hours ago, desertrat55 said:

so this is what I've found that the story progression in MCC needs to be turned on when I did that the LE's popping up stopped while doing the Woo-Ho events. I have MCC, WW, Wicked Work and Wicked Perversion in my game, still testing but it looks good so far. 

Glad you got it sorted out!  I would have never thought of that!

2 hours ago, yaniboo3 said:

This looks like something else, and also not from my mod.  

sims4.tuning.instances.WJP:NPC_Customer_Situationjob_ForceNew

that's what's causing the first error.  I'm guessing it's some sort of career mod?  WJP may be the author name or the mod name, idk what naming convention the mod author was using. 

You may get more help from asking around in a tech support thread.

hey... ummmm, you may want to change your username?  I'm not sure if you meant to make it your email!

Not sure I fully understand? You mean like the nail polish bottles aren't showing up in game?  So there's no Ex-Ta-See Nailpolish bottle in buy mode or that you can purchase through the tam explorer?

BlackWidowTitleSmall.png.6b94fc4a37e2461b18856704716b606d.png

The Black Widow Update is now Live for my Patrons! 

So, while I should have been sleeping last night, I got inspired to write a bit of lore for it.  Here's an interview conducted on one of a Black Widow's victims by a undercover employee of a mysterious company that's gathering information on these strange sims... sounds pretty nefarious.  The trait is more light hearted than this in it's flavor text, btw.  I try to preserve some of that wacky sims humor.  Not in my lore, however! 

Spoiler

Classified interview conducted by Occult Hunter #46:

Heh, you don’t see it do you?  I envy you, I really do.  The world was so much simpler before ‘it’ awakened me.  You’ll see it to, she’ll come at you with fire in the eyes and lips like slightly moist rose petals.  ‘No’ won’t be in your vocabulary and when she leans in to kiss you then it’ll be too late.  You won’t notice the venom, not the first time, but by the end of the night you will be passed out on the floor, ass in the air and then she’ll finish you off.  If you’re lucky, you’ll wake up in just enough time to see her sashaying away with your life savings in her back jeans’ pocket. 

Question: Redacted Redacted Redacted No reading?

What? A robbery? Ha!  You’ll be lucky if that’s the end of it because she’ll be back.  If there’s more from your wallet she can drain, then believe me, she’ll be back.  Cognitively you’ll know, you’ll know she isn’t human but beast as she leans in to kiss you again.  This time you’ll taste it, you’ll taste its venom and, just like before, be powerless to stop it.  See, to ‘it’ you aren’t human, you’re ‘prey.’  And when she is with you, you’ll know true horror.  The horror of knowing exactly what’s going wrong, of watching it go wrong, and being physically unable to do anything about it.  You’ll relive that every time you spot someone resembling her.  I’m telling you, if you let her kiss you then it’s over.  She’ll take you back to her web and give you the real poison.  Don’t do this, don’t talk to the Black Widow.

Just stay away… 

1 hour ago, IsaRissa said:

Hey Nisa, I've been getting last exceptions with the mod. It happens before and during naughty. It pretty much runs its course just that the le pops up every time a sim engages in play.  Im playing on a pc using mccc, wicked, and basemental. I couldnt figure it out hoping you could tell me something. thanks 

lastException.txt

Hey there, thank you for the last exception file.  Sorry, I've been mulling over this for quite a bit for unrelated reasons.  Anyways, those are quite a few errors!  And I don't think they are coming from my mod.  Does cjiang mean anything to you?  Idk what's going on there, and it also looks like you are getting errors around a hot tub? 

If my memory isn't failing me, not too long ago people were reporting errors when trying to have sex in a hot-tub in various Wicked Whims forums.  I didn't really follow it closely, but I think the consensus ended up being it was caused from out-of-date animations from a mod author who I think (THINK) people were saying wasn't currently active.  

Hope that helps point you in the right direction!

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey there, thank you for the last exception file.  Sorry, I've been mulling over this for quite a bit for unrelated reasons.  Anyways, those are quite a few errors!  And I don't think they are coming from my mod.  Does cjiang mean anything to you?  Idk what's going on there, and it also looks like you are getting errors around a hot tub? 

If my memory isn't failing me, not too long ago people were reporting errors when trying to have sex in a hot-tub in various Wicked Whims forums.  I didn't really follow it closely, but I think the consensus ended up being it was caused from out-of-date animations from a mod author who I think (THINK) people were saying wasn't currently active.  

Hot tub errors were caused by "INKkan_NoHottubVFX.package". Plus I think "INKkan_PicnicTableEdit.package" was also buggy. If you have these in your game they will most likely be the cause of your errors; remove them and see if it makes a difference. :smile:

17 hours ago, NisaK said:

14 hours ago, silsetto said:

Hot tub errors were caused by "INKkan_NoHottubVFX.package". Plus I think "INKkan_PicnicTableEdit.package" was also buggy. If you have these in your game they will most likely be the cause of your errors; remove them and see if it makes a difference. :smile:

thank you both for the input and returning my reply so swiftly. Your help was much appreciated as it pointed me in the right direction and helped me fix both issues. I am truly grateful because I was clueless. No more warnings which makes my happy it was easily solved per say. Again thank you both for taking the time to help me. :smile: Oh and Nisa "cjiang" was definitely caused by some outdated traits well in my case anyways. 

Hmm. Not sure if this an issue or not but it's the first time it's happened. My weed loving Pheremonal Flower (who is also a Daughter of the Easter Hare) has constant love hearts pulsing in her eyes. It's lasted for 2 whole Sim days now and doesn't seem to want to stop (resetting won't help). She's got another 3 days of being a stoner (according to her current buff queue) - is that connected? Usually a couple of hours after being naughty she collapses, sleeps and then wakes up with her eyes back to normal but that hasn't happened at all this time.

1 hour ago, silsetto said:

Hmm. Not sure if this an issue or not but it's the first time it's happened. My weed loving Pheremonal Flower (who is also a Daughter of the Easter Hare) has constant love hearts pulsing in her eyes. It's lasted for 2 whole Sim days now and doesn't seem to want to stop (resetting won't help). She's got another 3 days of being a stoner (according to her current buff queue) - is that connected? Usually a couple of hours after being naughty she collapses, sleeps and then wakes up with her eyes back to normal but that hasn't happened at all this time.

Hmmmmmm, you have the recently updated version of Basemental Drugs?  That shouldn't be happening.  Your sim isn't high, but they have the weed addiction buff right?  They don't have the weed pheromones active right?  Just the addiction pheromones?

Sometimes things can get 'stuck' if your buffs are in the right state then try making the heart eye sim active, and then open up the console window and type in 'nisa.debugbody'  you should get a list of numbers in the format num1 num2

find all num1's with numbers 108-117 tell me if you see a num2 = 13105428716013036712

55 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Hmmmmmm, you have the recently updated version of Basemental Drugs?  That shouldn't be happening.  Your sim isn't high, but they have the weed addiction buff right?  They don't have the weed pheromones active right?  Just the addiction pheromones?

Sometimes things can get 'stuck' if your buffs are in the right state then try making the heart eye sim active, and then open up the console window and type in 'nisa.debugbody'  you should get a list of numbers in the format num1 num2

find all num1's with numbers 108-117 tell me if you see a num2 = 13105428716013036712

So it turns out I was running Basemental Drugs v1.1.4.5 not the new Basemental Drugs v1.1.4.6 which had completely passed me by. Installed the new version. Got her high, got her laid... and after she came down she snoozed and her eyes reset as they should. Sorry. My bad.

As you were... ;-)

14 minutes ago, silsetto said:

So it turns out I was running Basemental Drugs v1.1.4.5 not the new Basemental Drugs v1.1.4.6 which had completely passed me by. Installed the new version. Got her high, got her laid... and after she came down she snoozed and her eyes reset as they should. Sorry. My bad.

As you were... ;-)

Ha ha, glad you got it sorted out.  No need to apologize.  New game patch just released btw.  So far everything seems good, *fingers crossed*