17 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Hey Uriel1987, glad to see you sticking around!  Be careful about recommending this for my mod.  I have the tendency to latch miscellaneous tuning files onto random packages so if you take this approach to all packages you may end up breaking weird parts of the mod.  The safer way would be to encourage them to install Sims4Studio and make the texture files blank or completely transparent for the textures they don't want.  (If they could do this then they could also in theory be knowledgeable enough to know whether or not a package file can be safely removed and do the debugging when/if it breaks something). 

Of course i'm sticking around, this mod is awesome! Didn't have time to try the new version or reply here but i hope to have time to properly "test" the mod the next few days :D.

Welp, I'm a moron. Found some time to play my mod over the weekend and found a bug with the new pheromonal flower state, weed addiction detection was broken!!!! Took a look at the files and saw that I completely forgot to do the final thing for the trait.  It's working now though: 

Untitled.png.031409b300c3599820718f81e746cd3f.png

Usually this is the kind of small fix I'd just post to the forums, but since I plan on uploading updates tomorrow I'm just going to roll this into that.  Sorry guyz!!!

2 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

Welp, I'm a moron. Found some time to play my mod over the weekend and found a bug with the new pheromonal flower state, weed addiction detection was broken!!!! Took a look at the files and saw that I completely forgot to do the final thing for the trait.  It's working now though: 

Untitled.png.031409b300c3599820718f81e746cd3f.png

Usually this is the kind of small fix I'd just post to the forums, but since I plan on uploading updates tomorrow I'm just going to roll this into that.  Sorry guyz!!!

That's great my phenoflower sim just became addicted to weed, just in time to get the debuffs it seems!

About the weed-phenoflower: What about applying the after climax buff for every kind of sex? Even teasing and solo? And increase played sim arousal?

It would open more possibilities to roleplay a stoner phenoflower (you are high so you masturbate like every good stoner does, but you are so horny that you need the real thing so you get even hornier and your pollen start to go all over the place).

And can we get an increase of nearby sim arousal and flirtiness right after you smoke weed? Or just trigger the +5 flirty buff after using weed instead of after climax.  

3 hours ago, uriel1987 said:

That's great my phenoflower sim just became addicted to weed, just in time to get the debuffs it seems!

About the weed-phenoflower: What about applying the after climax buff for every kind of sex? Even teasing and solo? And increase played sim arousal?

It would open more possibilities to roleplay a stoner phenoflower (you are high so you masturbate like every good stoner does, but you are so horny that you need the real thing so you get even hornier and your pollen start to go all over the place).

And can we get an increase of nearby sim arousal and flirtiness right after you smoke weed? Or just trigger the +5 flirty buff after using weed instead of after climax.  

Thanks for the enthusiasm, I was originally only have the state change happen on climax during sex when high... buttttt I read a bug report on WickedWhims somewhere saying the climax stage was broken so I got discouraged...

But that's really a lame excuse to at least not try it... So, I'll add it into my dev build and give it a shot to see how broken it really is.  As for vag-oral-anal sex only triggering it... honestly I didn't really even think about that.  If climax is working... hmmmm Id be okay with triggering the state when climaxing on other sex types, my only question would be on how teasing would make sense?  That's just like lapdancing right?... I guess that would sorta be like masturbating from a distance lol... okay I'd be okay with that... 

But I may leave activation happening on vag-oral sex regardless of climaxing... Vag sex makes sense for for the theme of the trait (it is called pheromonal flower after all)... and I just really like blowjobs... maybe i'll put my personal preferences aside.  

But I'll have to see how broken climaxing is first.  I won't have time to test before the next update but I'll put it on my list of to-dos. 

I'd be interested in coming back to this trait and giving it an update.  Add some tense buffs increasing in intensity with time from not having sex while in the transformed state, slightly altering the behavior of the transformed state depending on the strain of weed that got you high (maybe with different eye colors too), add some visual effects for addicted sims who aren't high (like poison ivy's (not the plant the batman villain) veiny skin, changing buff duration length... so if you become transformed when not addicted you get a short transformation length, but if you transform while addicted then you get a longer duration to make it possible for really fucked up sims to stay in the state indefinitely.  Lol, I could probably even give people around her a 'contact high' (transfer the pheromonal flower's high state to other nearby sims) from certain interactions with her...

Truth is, there's a lot I'm working on and a lot I have planned.  To help people help me decide I will be adding ways users can vote on what feature they'd want me to develop via a poll.  I'll add this to one of those polls.    

I always enjoy your suggestions Uriel1987, they really get my noggin joggin, lol. 

1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

Thanks for the enthusiasm, I was originally only have the state change happen on climax during sex when high... buttttt I read a bug report on WickedWhims somewhere saying the climax stage was broken so I got discouraged...

But that's really a lame excuse to at least not try it... So, I'll add it into my dev build and give it a shot to see how broken it really is.  As for vag-oral-anal sex only triggering it... honestly I didn't really even think about that.  If climax is working... hmmmm Id be okay with triggering the state when climaxing on other sex types, my only question would be on how teasing would make sense?  That's just like lapdancing right?... I guess that would sorta be like masturbating from a distance lol... okay I'd be okay with that... 

Well there is a lot of touching, kissing, and even a little bit of masturbation in teasing. Imho it's more then enough to start pollinating :classic_biggrin:.

Truth is, there's a lot I'm working on and a lot I have planned.  To help people help me decide I will be adding ways users can vote on what feature they'd want me to develop via a poll.  I'll add this to one of those polls.    

That's easy and you don't need a pool! Everyone on LL and beyond needs a succubus mod that's a known fact!

No seriously look at the popularity of succubus mods for skyrim! SUCCUBUS ftw!

1 hour ago, uriel1987 said:

Well there is a lot of touching, kissing, and even a little bit of masturbation in teasing. Imho it's more then enough to start pollinating :classic_biggrin:.

That's easy and you don't need a pool! Everyone on LL and beyond needs a succubus mod that's a known fact!

No seriously look at the popularity of succubus mods for skyrim! SUCCUBUS ftw!

Wow, I spaghettied my sentences so much... What I meant is that there's a lot I have planned.  

Major milestones coming up for this mod will be Remote Vibrator then Succubus then something I haven't talked about much.  Those things will be coming in that order and require a significant time investment to develop... However, in between those milestones there's lots of room for smaller updates.  For example, setting menus, small traits (like the easter hare trait), transformation items, transformation states (like the pheromonal flower transformation), or updates/expansions to already existing items/traits.  

The milestones are more or less set in stone but the little appetizers in between are far from it, and mostly finished by random currently.  For example, the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait was finished because I had eggs one morning... not fucking kidding.  What people would poll on would be the smaller updates, so users could decide which of the smaller projects I finish first while I simultaneously work towards the milestones.

Would the milestones be finished faster if I focused on them exclusively?  Sure, but I need creative breaks so I don't burn out and smaller mod items (in the form of traits or whatever) to explore ideas I can expand further upon in future milestone updates. 

Idk, maybe if I get more time to work on mods in the future then I'll change how I work on this project... but this is how it's done for right now.  Life is stressful for everyone, and sometimes I just want to make a fucked up easter bunny.   

I'm pretty excited about my milestones (the 3 I have announced (2 for this mod, one for a brand new mod), and the unannounced ones).  For this mod, I'm working on the milestones in order of increasing complexity so users will feel my perversions rev up as my mod grows.  I get lots of enjoyment from making mods, and I hope users will get even more enjoyment from playing with them.  

3 hours ago, MiloStarchild said:

My alien sims has the trophy wife trait and he's married but every time him and his husband have sex he gets the worthless slut and deflowered buff but he's already married?? LOL

Sounds like he is aspiring to be married to someone richer and having regrets from selling out his virginity too early ;) Oh well, it happens maybe he can teach his kids to be more careful, lol. 

I LOVE that you thought uncomfortable types of feels during and after sex such as pain and embarkment! Do you think it'd be possible to include a bit more emotion extensions? For example, I'd LOVE to see sims with romantic ties to each other think of the other sim while they're doing it. Or when sims are caught cheating the cheater thinks of the spous/gf/bf for several days and feels very sad and embarrassed when around them and the partner that got cheated on thinks of the cheater sim and gets angry and very sad and cries a lot and when they cry add the tears overlay/makeup you are using. Or when sims separate/break up have sims be able to be clingy to romantic interest and autonomsly call and visit the sim they are in love with only to be rebuffed...sort of the opposite of the noncommittal sim. I don't want them just be flirty all the tie just in regards to the person they are romantically learning towards.

Also...not at all linked to this in particular, but just wondering...do you think it'd be possible to have sims with the sexually awkward and sexually abstinent traits get taken advantage of when Dazed from the ani_GetDrunk/DrinkDrankDrunk_12_hours_by_Candyd/DrinkDrankDrunk_beer_module_by_Candyd/Wolfdude's_Drunk_Mod scripts and then feel embarrassed and depressed for several days afterwards especially when near the offending sim?

6 minutes ago, LanaLizz said:

I LOVE that you thought uncomfortable types of feels during and after sex such as pain and embarkment! Do you think it'd be possible to include a bit more emotion extensions? For example, I'd LOVE to see sims with romantic ties to each other think of the other sim while they're doing it. Or when sims are caught cheating the cheater thinks of the spous/gf/bf for several days and feels very sad and embarrassed when around them and the partner that got cheated on thinks of the cheater sim and gets angry and very sad and cries a lot and when they cry add the tears overlay/makeup you are using. Or when sims separate/break up have sims be able to be clingy to romantic interest and autonomsly call and visit the sim they are in love with only to be rebuffed...sort of the opposite of the noncommittal sim. I don't want them just be flirty all the tie just in regards to the person they are romantically learning towards.

Also...not at all linked to this in particular, but just wondering...do you think it'd be possible to have sims with the sexually awkward and sexually abstinent traits get taken advantage of when Dazed from the ani_GetDrunk/DrinkDrankDrunk_12_hours_by_Candyd/DrinkDrankDrunk_beer_module_by_Candyd/Wolfdude's_Drunk_Mod scripts and then feel embarrassed and depressed for several days afterwards especially when near the offending sim?

Hey there, I'm glad you are having fun with everything!  I toyed around a bit with partner specific content with the Lusty trait for the Mind Broken aspiration track, but it sounds like you want something a little different?  Like a guilty cheater trait that changes the behavior of their partner?  The idea of a sim with my trait transforming (not like an occult or occult-lite transformation but like a behavioral one) their potentially normal SO is something I've been fooling around with recently (not in any publicly released version, and nowhere near ready for release), and I do like it.  IMO, sims who are partners of some of my sims with my traits shouldn't act like they are in anywhere near a normal relationship, lol.

I haven't considered making traits based around cheating before but I could start looking into the perversion a bit and see if I find any inspirations.  In the distant future, I'd definitely like to make a 'beta male' trait geared towards males that's all about those sims getting walked all over by their SO. 

What's this sexually abstinent and sexually awkward trait... it sounds really, really familiar... is that a part of WW?  Also this drinking mod sounds familiar, could you please link it for me?  I investigated last week on how to make optional dependencies and if it's something that strikes my fancy I could add it as one.  

3 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Hey there, I'm glad you are having fun with everything!  I toyed around a bit with partner specific content with the Lusty trait for the Mind Broken aspiration track, but it sounds like you want something a little different?  Like a guilty cheater trait that changes the behavior of their partner?  The idea of a sim with my trait transforming (not like an occult or occult-lite transformation but like a behavioral one) their potentially normal SO is something I've been fooling around with recently (not in any publicly released version, and nowhere near ready for release), and I do like it.  IMO, sims who are partners of some of my sims with my traits shouldn't act like they are in anywhere near a normal relationship, lol.

I haven't considered making traits based around cheating before but I could start looking into the perversion a bit and see if I find any inspirations.  In the distant future, I'd definitely like to make a 'beta male' trait geared towards males that's all about those sims getting walked all over by their SO. 

What's this sexually abstinent and sexually awkward trait... it sounds really, really familiar... is that a part of WW?  Also this drinking mod sounds familiar, could you please link it for me?  I investigated last week on how to make optional dependencies and if it's something that strikes my fancy I could add it as one.  

It'd be super cool if anything like a partner specific lusty trait could be done. But, yeah, I mostly was referencing a guilty cheater trait or buff.

The traits already in use I was referring to were:

Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package *Updated and fixed_working Jan24 2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package*Updated and fixed_working Jan24_2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

ani_GetDrunk - http://modthesims.info/d/399992

DrinkDrankDrunk_12_hours_by_Candyd - http://modthesims.info/d/590387

DrinkDrankDrunk_beer_module_by_Candyd - http://modthesims.info/d/590387

Wolfdude's_Drunk_Mod - http://modthesims.info/d/602358

2 hours ago, Babadiboopi said:

What happens if I just give existing, unplayed Sims the Aspirations (Mind Broken, Trophy Wife) and/or Traits from this mod via editing -> cas.fulleditmode, as opposed to using the nailpolish transformation?

Hello, currently, the npc's will temporarily get my CAS trait but they'll eventually be removed and replaced by my scripts.  However... as far as I know aspirations are still possible.  

If you want to give non played sims my CAS traits you still can and I've posted a workaround somewhere in this thread.  You'll have to move the npc household into player households through the household manager.  You don't actually have to play the household (and thus make them a 'played household') but just being under player households will exclude them from the CAS trait filter. 

In the future I hope to add an ability to give some, but not all, of my traits to npc's through interactions but it will probably never happen for all of my traits.  This is because of how script heavy my traits are, if I allowed the world to fill up with my traits then your game would probably become unstable and crash from trying to process everyone every millisecond.  Or not, it'll require a lot of testing on my part to get right. 

11 minutes ago, LanaLizz said:

It'd be super cool if anything like a partner specific lusty trait could be done. But, yeah, I mostly was referencing a guilty cheater trait or buff.

Skarrds_Sexually Akward_trait.package *Updated and fixed_working Jan24 2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

Skarrds_Pervert_trait.package*Updated and fixed_working Jan24_2018 *credit to  johnusa for the fix

ani_GetDrunk - http://modthesims.info/d/399992

DrinkDrankDrunk_12_hours_by_Candyd - http://modthesims.info/d/590387

DrinkDrankDrunk_beer_module_by_Candyd - http://modthesims.info/d/590387

Wolfdude's_Drunk_Mod - http://modthesims.info/d/602358

Hey thank you for the links, I know it took time to find them all.  

So that's why they sounded familiar, someone has brought a few of them to my attention before.  I can't remember why I was turned off from Skarrd's traits... I think it was because they aren't currently maintaining them anymore... But there's no reason I couldn't make my flavor (OC) of them ounce I understand what they are all about. 

As for the drinks, I love the idea of a drunk mod.  I really do.  But those go about it in really, really unstable ways (well I only looked at the 3 that were for the sims 4).  They overwrite core game assets... which isn't good for compatibility with other mods or future game updates.  I haven't had the money to subscribe to Basemental and see what they are planning, but I hope they add in alcohol to their mod.  If they have no interest then I could look into testing the waters so to speak.  Like making a custom drink item.  Ounce I get my head around Wicked Whims autonomy, I could see some fun adult themed drinks...  I'm already working on scripts that would let inject (and not overwrite) into any vanilla interaction (like drinking, for example) and that would probably be the better way to go about making a drunk mod, but it would be a big commitment.  I'll want to test the waters first with a single custom drink.  

I've been talking about making a poll recently of smaller mod items, I'll rough draft an idea together, do some more research into the decompiled game's scripts, and possibly add it to the poll to see how many people want it.  

Thanks for your suggestions.  

I just want to say that the above post shows how nice you are, and how willing you are to try a lot of things when it comes to scripting and I feel like thats not something a lot of people around here feel comfortable doing, and I just wanted to say I appreciate it. Im excited to see where you can go with this mod, and anything else you work on it the future. Keep up the great work! And thank you for making mine, and many others' games a lot more enjoyable. 

- A fan. 

11 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

The milestones are more or less set in stone but the little appetizers in between are far from it, and mostly finished by random currently.  For example, the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait was finished because I had eggs one morning... not fucking kidding.  What people would poll on would be the smaller updates, so users could decide which of the smaller projects I finish first while I simultaneously work towards the milestones.

Would the milestones be finished faster if I focused on them exclusively?  Sure, but I need creative breaks so I don't burn out and smaller mod items (in the form of traits or whatever) to explore ideas I can expand further upon in future milestone updates. 

Idk, maybe if I get more time to work on mods in the future then I'll change how I work on this project... but this is how it's done for right now.  Life is stressful for everyone, and sometimes I just want to make a fucked up easter bunny.   

Hey you are doing this for fun you are absolutely right!  I was just trying to be funny with the succubus comment.

Also you may consider traits like easter bunny minor, but that trait alone it's already more advanced then almost all trait mods i used.

4 hours ago, LanaLizz said:

I tried sexually akward and it was quite fun, a thing like this could work really well with drugs and your other traits.

For example a sexually akward easter are that has to resort to liquid courage, or a sensually tight sims that becomes horny and don't care about wear and tear.

Or you could share drugs with sexually akward npc sims to get them lose their inibhition.

So for the stupid idea of the day: what about a gender bender scenario? I think was already suggested some time ago but the more i play the mod the more i think it would be really easy to make one using existing stuff from your other traits. Also the game already has gender change built in with cas.

For those who don't know gender bender it's a quite common japanese thing in anime, eroge and manga, even historically japan culture was quite open to homosexual and transexuals compared to other cultures. Only after the showa restoration they start to became quite omophobic (after 1870).

But while gender bender has some point in common with a transexual fantasy, there are differences.

In the erotic literature the scenario usually involves a boy that involontarily turns into an incredible attractive woman, all men (and some girls and futanari too) start hitting on her and for some reason she really can't refuse. Her new body is very sensitive and she really likes sex and boys like having sex with her.

I'll throw some ideas without knowing how feasible they are:

- Ranma ½ style:  a "dark form" where you are a girl, and regular one when you are a girl. You change when you fullfil some condition (in ranma case was bathing in water) to change sex. Using the vampire or alien stuff?

- Magic academy style: You get cool powers but only if you turn into a woman.

-Tie it to drugs. No really! You discover that using drugs turns you into a woman! That's wierd.

-Body swap: You didn't become a woman, you just swapped body with a woman. Don't know how that could work out in game but that's a funny scenario too!

-Just make the trait for a woman and imply she just changed sex. Make a mixture of your sensually tight (without the pain part) phenoflower (maybe a little less flirty at least at the start of the game) and a little more and you got the trait :smiley:

Of course if the boy wanted to change or if the change was involontary should change the starting buffs/debuffs.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:14 AM, nisa9022 said:

View File

Hey!  I have a patreon if you're interested in supporting me:

Welp, everything needs to be rewritten... Anyways, I have a patreon page now.  If you'd be interested in helping me continue my work then I'd greatly appreciate it.  It works like most other patreons with the exception of how I split my updates into three categories:  Content Updates, Utility Updates, and Public Updates.  For those who can't/don't want to support then that's fine too, no one is entitled to a paycheck and all updates will be made public in a timely manner anyways, just like everyone else.  If you'd like to read more about it, please visit my patreon page: 

patreonlame.jpg.8deca9c59ea5387fd580d64245480d09.jpg

https://www.patreon.com/NisaKsPervs 

Patreon - yay!

Utilities menu - yay!

I'm a very happy bunny. Easter has definitely come early!

Thank you! I hope your Patreon is a massive success for you!

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:14 AM, nisa9022 said:

Really cool mod Nisa, props for some serious creativity! However I do admit I'm having an issue with the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" trait, it doesn't seem to be working properly. The sim doesn't have the "Bunny Lay Eggs!" option, and no matter what always seems to give birth to regular sims instead of the sweet weird drug-eggs. Could be conflicting with other CC? I have a couple non-WW mods installed, including the Pregnancy Mega Mod, so maybe that's the issue? Or not, I have virtually no idea how you wonderful modders actually make these things work in the first place, I just have fun with the results :classic_biggrin:

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Keep up the glorious perverted work- looking forward to seeing where you take this!

Hey guys!

Since this mod came out, i couldn't get an idea out of my mind.

How awesome would it be to have a small challange for this mod?
When someone have the time and the motivation to try a challange for this, go to this link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92961-wicked-challanges/

It is still a bit rough and may need some adjustmend, since i never creared a challange, but i hope you will like it and maybe some interesting storys will come out of it? ;3

I already have a few ideas for other challanges and they will be added in the next days (hopefully)

And last, but not least, i want to thank you nisa!
This mod is amazing and the second the "Daughter of the Eastere Hare" trait came out, it got me. I always had a small uh.. tick about egg laying and now that my sims can do it too, i barely moved away from my game. I'm still trying to get an golden egg and someday i will ! Ò3Ó

I've read through your discribtion tho and you like fantasy stuff, right?
I may have another suggestion, just an idea. Do you ever thought about some Naga trait?

Like they have a poisnes bite or something like that (jeez, it sounded better in my head then written down- whatever)

Keep going with this amazing mod!

1 hour ago, MiloStarchild said:

How do I find the new settings menu?

my sims with easter hare trait now always get pregnant with this update even when i have the WW setting to 0% chance so I think its something I need to change in the settings menu of this mod but i'm not sure how to find it

Hey there, I'm so sorry for forgetting to mention how to access it on my Patreon page.  A added a comment to my Utility post to tell users how to find it. 

All you need to do is go to a computer and access my Tam Explorer.  There, you'll see the option to use the settings menu. 

8 hours ago, Watergate72 said:

Really cool mod Nisa, props for some serious creativity! However I do admit I'm having an issue with the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" trait, it doesn't seem to be working properly. The sim doesn't have the "Bunny Lay Eggs!" option, and no matter what always seems to give birth to regular sims instead of the sweet weird drug-eggs. Could be conflicting with other CC? I have a couple non-WW mods installed, including the Pregnancy Mega Mod, so maybe that's the issue? Or not, I have virtually no idea how you wonderful modders actually make these things work in the first place, I just have fun with the results :classic_biggrin:

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Keep up the glorious perverted work- looking forward to seeing where you take this!

At the very least the Bunny Lag Eggs option should appear... unless I guess if the mod you mentioned really fucks with vanilla pregnancies... hmmmm.  I tried to find the download but it just lead me to a patreon locked page... I'd be willing to look at the scripts to check for conflicts if I could.

The other thing that 'maybe' could be happening would be my scripts failing to load into your game.  This typically happens when a user installs my mod incorrectly.  To make sure my scripts are running, just open up your console and run one of my console commands (like nisa.pervs) if the console doesn't output anything then it likely means my scripts didn't load.  In any case, let me know what you find out!

15 hours ago, Fallenphalix said:

I just want to say that the above post shows how nice you are, and how willing you are to try a lot of things when it comes to scripting and I feel like thats not something a lot of people around here feel comfortable doing, and I just wanted to say I appreciate it. Im excited to see where you can go with this mod, and anything else you work on it the future. Keep up the great work! And thank you for making mine, and many others' games a lot more enjoyable. 

- A fan. 

Aww, thank you Fallenphalix.  Yesterday was a really bad day for me and it really warmed my heart when I read that!  

7 hours ago, Isolina said:

Hey Nisa,

thanks for your great work :smile:

Is there a possibility to translate this mod? I would like to translate it into Italian language.

Thanks again!

Hey Isolina, glad your enjoying the mod!

Send me a PM sometime so I can get a better idea of what your asking for and see if we could maybe work something out!

15 hours ago, uriel1987 said:

[cut for space, sorry]

Hey Uriel1987.  Lol, If I was doing this just for fun then it would've never been released just like my previous years of modding work.  I'm doing this for the community.  Outside of WW and a few other mods, there's a lack of perverted diversity in the modding scene.  I'm trying to help fix that problem... and I'd like to be doing this in a more professional way if people would be willing to support my Patreon *squeak* *squeak*  Wait!  did you hear something!? no no no, must of been a dumb mouse with big dreams squeaking.  Where's my cat! No dreams allowed!

OMGGGGGGGGG I need to rent Kimi no Na Wa!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfHcp2GjVI I completely forgot about this movie!  I'm going to start saving now.  Everyone said that movie was great, and if it inspires me to add a new milestone after the Succubus trait then it's your fault! 

So this sorta feature would be worthy of a milestone, let me tell'ya why:

If you use something just like the vanilla change gender option then it's going to be really annoying, especially if you do it often.  If your a female and change into a male, then the male will spawn with all makeup on and you'll get real tired of removing that manually every time.  If you're a female swapping to a male then ditto to applying makeup.  That's not even to mention the voice... I'm not sure if the vanilla gender swap changes that automatically or not.  

And if you think I'd be okay with just doing the above then you're sorely mistaken!  Here's how I'd want this to function, in the form of a sloppily written story: 

Be Lisa.  Lisa has the hots for her bff Sara, Sara really likes Lisa they totally have a sismance going.  Only one problem though, Sara only wants the D and Lisa has no D.  One day Lisa goes home all sad like, 'Dammit if only I was a guy then I could have my one true love.'  Goes to bed.  [Transformation event happens for unknown reasons]  Lisa wakes up, her body is now a male!  But she's still wearing her female clothes and has makeup on!  She panics, goes to the mirror and makes herself look normal.  Next she goes to the bar, lots of drinking is in order.  At the bar she sees Sara.  Sara doesn't recognize her (is it him now? idk).  Lisa goes up to Sara and tries telling her but Sara doesn't believe her.  Why would she? People don't just change genders overnight!  Something clicks in Lisa's bro mind!  She thinks, "Oh wait, this is my chance, I got the D and if I can befriend Sara then I can have the romance I always wanted!"  Acts like it's a joke, "Of course I'm not Lisa, I'm her best Bro... errr...." (dialog box pops up to ask your bro name) "Chad! Yeah, I'm Chad" Things go okay, but Sara doesn't put out on just meeting someone.  'Chad' goes back home, and the next event happens.  'Chad' transforms back to Lisa and now that she isn't high off hormones she thinks 'Wow, leading this double life isn't what I want.'  Lisa calls Sara over, and decides to tell her the truth.  Mathematicians begin crunching numbers behind the scene.  'Okay Lisa has x amount of friendship with Sara, 'Chad' has y amount of friendship with Sara.  Carry the 5... okay what about romance? yeah, is it good?' Because 'Chad' has had good interactions with Sara and Lisa has max friendship with Sara too, Sara accepts Lisa as Chad and Lisa's friendship/romance with sara gets summed together across states.  Lisa transforms back to 'Chad' very strange romance blossoms.  Lisa, feels good. 

So you'd see why this would need to be a milestone.  At this point it would be more into a occult state area rather than a small trait or other feature.  Here's the tech specifics:

• CAS transformation duh.  
  • The male forms and female forms would need their own CAS presets.  The first transformation would carry presets over from their original gender but after manually setting clothing/makeup that would need to be saved for future transformations.
  • The male and female forms would need their own relationships with different sims complete with appropriate relationship bits.  For example, in the story above if Lisa was more of a shit head and tried to have a romance with Sara but never disclosed her transformation, then Sara shouldn't be Lisa's girlfriend still when she isn't in Chad state.
  • An ability to merge relationship information through a custom interaction.  So when Lisa decided to tell Sara her secret, and Sara accepts, relationship info would be synced for that sim across states... if Sara would have refused then relationship info would still by synced but they wouldn't be on good terms anymore. 
  • The ability for nearby sims who witness the transformation to 'find out' what's happening on their own.  This may end up being functionally equivalent to the above interaction but maybe not. 

Before I'd be willing to make such an occult state, I'd need to finish some things to test stuff out:

• Finish the Succubus. 
  • Finish the Nail polish mod
  • Make a trait with an inflation mechanic.  I could add this to the remote vibrator, we'll see.  But I'd want to do a milkmaid tease. I recently found out how to modify specific CAS parts through scripting and I want to see where I can go with this new skill and it would be necessary for full gender swaps. 
  • Make some sort of devious drug/drink.

PS I haven't forgotten about the Town Bike and it's still coming! 

10 hours ago, silsetto said:

Thank you Silsetto!  I'm glad you're happy with the patreon.  Idk why but I thought my Photoshop trial was for 30 days, lol.  Turns out it was for only like a week and it ran out yesterday.  I was so bummed.  But, thanks to all the generous support on Patreon it looks like I'll be able to afford the subscription!!!!  I'm so excited, it's such a good tool.  Thank you for sticking it out with me!

6 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

LOOKING GOOD!

Well, I am back and available usually. Or lurking. Perving. Whatever. 

At any rate I hope to get some test of the new updates in today myself.

Meanwhile I probably wont read every past post and I probably owe a lot of likes. 

:face_cat:

Haha, thank you Bushi.  No worries, just have fun.  You're 'lurking. Perving. Whatever.' is always appreciated ;) 

3 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

Hey guys!

Since this mod came out, i couldn't get an idea out of my mind.

How awesome would it be to have a small challange for this mod?
When someone have the time and the motivation to try a challange for this, go to this link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92961-wicked-challanges/

It is still a bit rough and may need some adjustmend, since i never creared a challange, but i hope you will like it and maybe some interesting storys will come out of it? ;3

I already have a few ideas for other challanges and they will be added in the next days (hopefully)

And last, but not least, i want to thank you nisa!
This mod is amazing and the second the "Daughter of the Eastere Hare" trait came out, it got me. I always had a small uh.. tick about egg laying and now that my sims can do it too, i barely moved away from my game. I'm still trying to get an golden egg and someday i will ! Ò3Ó

I've read through your discribtion tho and you like fantasy stuff, right?
I may have another suggestion, just an idea. Do you ever thought about some Naga trait?

Like they have a poisnes bite or something like that (jeez, it sounded better in my head then written down- whatever)

Keep going with this amazing mod!

Glad you were able to put together your challenge Bustshwinge!  I was actually thinking about you last night and wondering how you were doing on it.  When I get home tonight I'll definitely check it out myself!

I think you'll love what's in the next content update, btw ;) 

And if you think I'd be okay with just doing the above then you're sorely mistaken!  Here's how I'd want this to function, in the form of a sloppily written story: 

Be Lisa.  Lisa has the hots for her bff Sara, Sara really likes Lisa they totally have a sismance going.  Only one problem though, Sara only wants the D and Lisa has no D.  One day Lisa goes home all sad like, 'Dammit if only I was a guy then I could have my one true love.'  Goes to bed.  [Transformation event happens for unknown reasons]  Lisa wakes up, her body is now a male!  But she's still wearing her female clothes and has makeup on!  She panics, goes to the mirror and makes herself look normal.  Next she goes to the bar, lots of drinking is in order.  At the bar she sees Sara.  Sara doesn't recognize her (is it him now? idk).  Lisa goes up to Sara and tries telling her but Sara doesn't believe her.  Why would she? People don't just change genders overnight!  Something clicks in Lisa's bro mind!  She thinks, "Oh wait, this is my chance, I got the D and if I can befriend Sara then I can have the romance I always wanted!"  Acts like it's a joke, "Of course I'm not Lisa, I'm her best Bro... errr...." (dialog box pops up to ask your bro name) "Chad! Yeah, I'm Chad" Things go okay, but Sara doesn't put out on just meeting someone.  'Chad' goes back home, and the next event happens.  'Chad' transforms back to Lisa and now that she isn't high off hormones she thinks 'Wow, leading this double life isn't what I want.'  Lisa calls Sara over, and decides to tell her the truth.  Mathematicians begin crunching numbers behind the scene.  'Okay Lisa has x amount of friendship with Sara, 'Chad' has y amount of friendship with Sara.  Carry the 5... okay what about romance? yeah, is it good?' Because 'Chad' has had good interactions with Sara and Lisa has max friendship with Sara too, Sara accepts Lisa as Chad and Lisa's friendship/romance with sara gets summed together across states.  Lisa transforms back to 'Chad' very strange romance blossoms.  Lisa, feels good. 

So you'd see why this would need to be a milestone.  At this point it would be more into a occult state area rather than a small trait or other feature.  Here's the tech specifics:

• CAS transformation duh.  
  • The male forms and female forms would need their own CAS presets.  The first transformation would carry presets over from their original gender but after manually setting clothing/makeup that would need to be saved for future transformations.
  • The male and female forms would need their own relationships with different sims complete with appropriate relationship bits.  For example, in the story above if Lisa was more of a shit head and tried to have a romance with Sara but never disclosed her transformation, then Sara shouldn't be Lisa's girlfriend still when she isn't in Chad state.
  • An ability to merge relationship information through a custom interaction.  So when Lisa decided to tell Sara her secret, and Sara accepts, relationship info would be synced for that sim across states... if Sara would have refused then relationship info would still by synced but they wouldn't be on good terms anymore. 
  • The ability for nearby sims who witness the transformation to 'find out' what's happening on their own.  This may end up being functionally equivalent to the above interaction but maybe not. 

Omg this is much more detailed and complex then vanilla vampire and alien mechanics! Yeah vampires have cool powers but there are no relationship mechanics, the game treats them like normal sims and doesn't matter if you are in dark form or disguise, same with aliens.

Only thing i can think of adding on this is: some way for things to go "wrong" is always fun. Like a sim turning into a girl but retaining his male parts. That would add even more gender chaos :D.