3 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Hi MikiCal, this simply fixes the eyes issue as seen here:

Simply dropping this new ' mini update / fix ' in should overwrite, but for safety you could remove the old one then drop. I advise the latter.

:smile:

EDIT: The only file is the eyes package. It's not a full blown update. 

Thanks for replying. I figured out the problem, though I don't know how it even happened.

I was missing files out of the mod folder for some reason. I didn't have an original eyes package to begin with. No wonder I was confused!

Hi this mod is awesome but i am just wondering if ever you noticed a bug that while having this mod and you try to change your sims outfit and return back in game they will be greyed out similar to when you are in another town and they will disappear in the lot though other neighbor sims can still be seen walking around im not sure if im the only one facing issues here hope to hear from you soon. again this mod is an excellent addition to the wickedwhims mod 

2 hours ago, Xenobia445 said:

Hi this mod is awesome but i am just wondering if ever you noticed a bug that while having this mod and you try to change your sims outfit and return back in game they will be greyed out similar to when you are in another town and they will disappear in the lot though other neighbor sims can still be seen walking around im not sure if im the only one facing issues here hope to hear from you soon. again this mod is an excellent addition to the wickedwhims mod 

Hey and welcome to the loverslab community!  

This bug you're reporting sounds very odd and I'm not quite sure what you are saying... are you saying you click on your sim and have them change outfits and then they just vanish?  Are you saying you bring them into cas and then they are gone when you exit out of cas?  Are you saying it's all sims?  Just sims with my traits?  Just sims with my CAS items? 

Weird.  The release version of my mod does nothing with rabbit holes yet, so it shouldn't be sending your sims off into the abyss.  I've editing my sims in CAS before and they returned fine, as well as changing outfits... so, unless I'm misunderstanding, I'm not experiencing this issue in my game.  Maybe some of your mods are out of date?  Do you have any mods that do anything with rabbit hole events?  Like maybe some career mods, a go to school mod, or something else?  Are you sure this bug would go away if you completely uninstall my mod?  I mean maybe something odd is happening with my mod... but off the top of my head I can't think of many things which would cause this.  If you don't have it, Mc command center is really nice at detecting errors, are there any error logs being generated?  

6 hours ago, MikiCal said:

Thanks for replying. I figured out the problem, though I don't know how it even happened.

I was missing files out of the mod folder for some reason. I didn't have an original eyes package to begin with. No wonder I was confused!

I'm glad Bushi was able to help you out!  Strange that you are saying that file went missing for you... it actually did for me once as well... I mean, I was banging incorrect shortcut keys away on a unknown window (I was trying to use the undo key on image editing software, but I was hitting some other shortcut and the image editing software wasn't the active window, lol), so I assumed it was that... but who knows, maybe something spooky is afoot! 

6 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

[cut for space]

Gah, I keep telling myself I'll go back to skyrim one day... but then I just remember all the bugs and crashing which would happen... near the end I think I solved most of the crashing... oh god... and every new game would start with 2 hours setting up all the MCM menus, the hell that was!  but... Anywho, I loved starting my game from some sort of kidnapped scenario.  There was one mod near the end which included a really neat startup quest where your character starts off fully bound and then has to hobble their way around to become free again... I can't remember where it came from... maybe cursed loot?  Definitely something devious devices related... I really love making up lore for my game playthroughs too, for mine, my character was always a born succubus coming from a royal family of succubi which oversaw an independent kingdom from a collection of medium to small sized islands off the west coast of the summerset isles.  In my headcannon, the Aldmeri Dominion financed a coup through a proxy group of radicals which had the royal family mostly killed, but my character sent off as a slave to skyrim for some rich boi.  She'd always escape unharmed at the beginning (I used cheats if I had to for this because some of the perverted start up quests were pretty hard to come out of unscathed).  That way I could reimagine my quests for the skyrim jarls as the last survivor of a royal family from a distant land trying to gain favor with the local royalty to go back and reclaim her kingdom... ofc that would never happen and things would go south for her from there, leaving her to abandon the dream.  Tons of fun.  I miss it, not enough to sit through updating everything and sitting through 2 hours of settings menus... but still miss it.  

Edit: OMG I forgot about how much I modded the hell out of my succubus... I miss her, she had the prettiest hooves with real hoof sounds, the best deer horns, the glowing eyes, the custom skin overlay, the dual transformations (she wasn't a werewolf but would transform into one on full moons if she was devious device free, and her werewolf model was custom too).   Tha best oc :C  

Loved the cat photo btw!  I have a tendency to forget attachments.  Lol, you watch, one of these days I'm going to release an update without uploading the update, go to sleep, and come back the next day with many confused people.  I think I've gotten better at triple checking things, but by the time I'm ready to upload and update I can get a bit carried away sometimes! 

1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

Snipped out for others sake. 

Skyrim remains my number one go to game.  I have only ' finished ' it once tho'. My love of it centers around there is so much to do just play wise that you can start over and over and between the core of the game or by adding mods you can literally never feel a need to do anything toward the actual game story lines. Lines being key there also. No rails. No must do's. Especially with alternate starts like Skyrim Unbound ( my fave ) or Live Another Life removing the need to deal with Helgen and Riverwood right off. 

It took years of mods evolving and the patches from mod designers to the game that as usual Beth leaves unrepaired to create stable game play and my ' perfect ' Skyrim. But I have it. Now I can easily remove / add mods with no worries of crashes or issues in play. As long as one does not swap around scripts in mid play of course. 

If I had to redo my current setup as is from scratch it would quite literally take about 8 hours. That would be including downloading my core mods and of course control panel setups. Not even bringing my huge selection of Armor / Clothes into it.  I ve had to swap out my entire game between systems before cloud space and it was an adventure itself.  But Skyrim remains the game that I may pause from, but its a sure bet that I never leave un-played for more than a week or so.  SIMS obviously I love. But it is a game that I play in burst, leave, come back. Seems once you have the SIMS bug you tend to go back and forth. I have for sure since SIMS 1. 

I wanted to love Fallout, and evolve it as my future Skyrim. But I ve actually removed FO4 entirely and puke in my mouth usually at the thought of playing it.  I ll probably feel the same if they release any future Elder Scrolls games under the current leadership at Beth. Nothing like a big Fuq You from the company as seen in the FO4 Creation Club day one release one. Horse Power Armor. 

:classic_angry:

I would not worry to much about forgetting an attachment. You will catch it.  I am pretty sure fans of your mod now see between our chats what they are dealing with in both creator and the sidekick. :tongue:

20171231152829_1.jpg

before Succubus curse

and after I got special wings. :smile:

20180102232919_1.jpg

6 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Hey and welcome to the loverslab community!  

This bug you're reporting sounds very odd and I'm not quite sure what you are saying... are you saying you click on your sim and have them change outfits and then they just vanish?  Are you saying you bring them into cas and then they are gone when you exit out of cas?  Are you saying it's all sims?  Just sims with my traits?  Just sims with my CAS items? 

Weird.  The release version of my mod does nothing with rabbit holes yet, so it shouldn't be sending your sims off into the abyss.  I've editing my sims in CAS before and they returned fine, as well as changing outfits... so, unless I'm misunderstanding, I'm not experiencing this issue in my game.  Maybe some of your mods are out of date?  Do you have any mods that do anything with rabbit hole events?  Like maybe some career mods, a go to school mod, or something else?  Are you sure this bug would go away if you completely uninstall my mod?  I mean maybe something odd is happening with my mod... but off the top of my head I can't think of many things which would cause this.  If you don't have it, Mc command center is really nice at detecting errors, are there any error logs being generated?  

Thanks for replying. the sims vanish from the lot like they are at work and the location says they are at home this can also occur to a household i played and i just go to manage worlds and return back to the household . and also regarding the mod i think the wickedwhims mod is probably the one causing it because it is showing something about last exception right now my wickedwhims is 3.2.4.122b but ill try removing the other mods first i have some mods for animations for the wickedwhims and also a become a sorcerer mod (sorry for my english)

So I've been having an issue with ww and finally got it to spit out a log of what was going on. I was looking through the thread and requirements to make sure i had everything right but i can't find ww 3.2.4.123, I have ww 3.2.4.122b. I'm not sure if this problem or not. I tried with both versions listed and got the same feed back out of the log. I was also able to recreate the bug xenobia was talking about, it happened to when i was loading back while trying fix my game and (rarely) when i made new sim saves

lastException.txt

3 hours ago, Xenobia445 said:

Thanks for replying. the sims vanish from the lot like they are at work and the location says they are at home this can also occur to a household i played and i just go to manage worlds and return back to the household . and also regarding the mod i think the wickedwhims mod is probably the one causing it because it is showing something about last exception right now my wickedwhims is 3.2.4.122b but ill try removing the other mods first i have some mods for animations for the wickedwhims and also a become a sorcerer mod (sorry for my english)

No need to go through a mass deletion yet.  3.2.4.122b should be fine.  But sending me the file with the last exception error could help me fix this super fast, if you ever get one, then always send it to me with your reported bug. 

2 hours ago, concietedleech07 said:

So I've been having an issue with ww and finally got it to spit out a log of what was going on. I was looking through the thread and requirements to make sure i had everything right but i can't find ww 3.2.4.123, I have ww 3.2.4.122b. I'm not sure if this problem or not. I tried with both versions listed and got the same feed back out of the log. I was also able to recreate the bug xenobia was talking about, it happened to when i was loading back while trying fix my game and (rarely) when i made new sim saves

lastException.txt

Thank you for that lastexception file... 2.2.4.122b should be fine.  This definitely looks like a problem with my mod and I'm not sure why this is happening.  it's bugging out on reading the attribute is_played_sim, saying it's undefined... but according to the sims 4 core scripts, that should never be undefined.  

This may be a EA bug... or still a bug with another mod... but I have two ideas for a hotfix... it won't fix the underlying issue of a sim_info object not getting all it's attributes (again, this shouldn't be happening, ever, but it will let my scripts ignore the error and continue to function.  At worse, a npc sim that should be checked for my traits won't get checked.  Hang on and I'll edit this post with a hotfix to try.  Please let me know if it fixes the issue after you install it.  

Edit: I'm doing a bit more of a deep dive into this actually before patching it... this really shouldn't be happening and I want to find out why it is before I do anything else. So, it's going to be a bit longer. 

Edit2: let me look into it for now, unless you have scripting knowledge, you aren't likely to find out why this is happening on your own. 

Edit3: Still not sure why this is happening... my only guess is that you may have some bugged out sims in your save file.  Anyways, I attached a patch which should let my script ignore the error and finish running (I'm thinking maybe what was causing the bug was my script crashing on encountering the error).  The other thing reported in your log also really concerns me, it looks like a Wicked Whims error saying that it can't find the core game module named 'objects.components.portal_lock_data' this is a pretty worrying issue and also shouldn't be happening either... it suggests that maybe (and I mean MAYBE) your core game files have gotten corrupted... idk.  Try the patch, let me know if it fixes this bug, if not, post the new error log.  If it's only showing the error with the portal_lock_data module then you may have to go to TURBODRIVER for help. 

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

Edit4: I can't english today either, apparently. 

3 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

No need to go through a mass deletion yet.  3.2.4.122b should be fine.  But sending me the file with the last exception error could help me fix this super fast, if you ever get one, then always send it to me with your reported bug. 

Thank you for that lastexception file... 2.2.4.122b should be fine.  This definitely looks like a problem with my mod and I'm not sure why this is happening.  it's bugging out on reading the attribute is_played_sim, saying it's undefined... but according to the sims 4 core scripts, that should never be undefined.  

This may be a EA bug... or still a bug with another mod... but I have two ideas for a hotfix... it won't fix the underlying issue of a sim_info object not getting all it's attributes (again, this shouldn't be happening, ever, but it will let my scripts ignore the error and continue to function.  At worse, a npc sim that should be checked for my traits won't get checked.  Hang on and I'll edit this post with a hotfix to try.  Please let me know if it fixes the issue after you install it.  

Edit: I'm doing a bit more of a deep dive into this actually before patching it... this really shouldn't be happening and I want to find out why it is before I do anything else. So, it's going to be a bit longer. 

Edit2: let me look into it for now, unless you have scripting knowledge, you aren't likely to find out why this is happening on your own. 

Edit3: Still not sure why this is happening... my only guess is that you may have some bugged out sims in your save file.  Anyways, I attached a patch which should let my script ignore the error and finish running (I'm thinking maybe what was causing the bug was my script crashing on encountering the error).  The other thing reported in your log also really concerns me, it looks like a Wicked Whims error saying that it can't find the core game module named 'objects.components.portal_lock_data' this is a pretty worrying issue and also shouldn't be happening either... it suggests that maybe (and I mean MAYBE) your core game files have gotten corrupted... idk.  Try the patch, let me know if it fixes this bug, if not, post the new error log.  If it's only showing the error with the portal_lock_data module then you may have to go to TURBODRIVER for help. 

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

Edit4: I can't english today either, apparently. 

Thx after you mentioned buged saved i went to see if i could load any previous hard saves i made but it was stuck in am infinite loading screen (more of 2 hours before i had to leave for work). I'll check back later when i get off work

2 hours ago, concietedleech07 said:

Thx after you mentioned buged saved i went to see if i could load any previous hard saves i made but it was stuck in am infinite loading screen (more of 2 hours before i had to leave for work). I'll check back later when i get off work

Hmmm, sounds like something seriously went wrong :C 

Let me know what you find out. 

In other news, the settings menu is almost done, this is a WIP image from about a day ago (more settings will be available in the update).  Not going to lie, this was a pain in the ass to put together, I had to do it through scripting entirely so no fun'n easy xml tuning shortcut.  Still, proud of what's there and will allow you much more control over your personal game (for example, on release it will allow you to set pregnancy rates for the Daugher of the Easter Hare trait).  Also, like mentioned previously, at launch the settings will be global to all current and future save files.  I personally like this more than manually entering settings for every save file but let me know if there's a reason you wouldn't want it this way.  If not obvious, the settings menu will grow with the mod.  

SettingsWIP.png.cecb4036a937c2e2a9b589a32db8aea6.png

Edit: lol at english malfunction yet again.  I declare this week the 'no-speak-good week!' all spell checkers are banned. 

Spoiler
57 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

Hmmm, sounds like something seriously went wrong :C 

Let me know what you find out. 

In other news, the settings menu is almost done, this is a WIP image from about a day ago (more settings will be available in the update).  Not going to lie, this was a pain in the ass to put together, I had to do it through scripting entirely so no fun'n easy xml tuning shortcut.  Still, proud of what's there and will allow you much more control over your personal game (for example, on release it will allow you to set pregnancy rates for the Daugher of the Easter Hare trait).  Also, like mentioned previously, at launch the settings will be global to all current and future save files.  I personally like this more than manually entering settings for every save file but let me know if there's a reason you wouldn't want it this way.  If not obvious, the settings menu will grow with the mod.  

SettingsWIP.png.cecb4036a937c2e2a9b589a32db8aea6.png

Edit: lol at english malfunction yet again.  I declare this week the 'no-speak-good week!' all spell checkers are banned. 

Well good news and bad news, good news is the patch did work, bad news avast flagged parts of sims 4 as corrupted and i got the game from a friend's origin account. More good news i can still play the game but i cant replace the files until he gets back from his hunting trip.

I love what you have done and I use your mods alot. But with the Sensually Tight my sims face full of cum and red had print on her ass won't go away. I even sent her on vacation by herself for a few days and it is still there. Please help because I want to use it again but don't want to have cum on her face for ever. So please help me

34 minutes ago, Fickle said:

I love what you have done and I use your mods alot. But with the Sensually Tight my sims face full of cum and red had print on her ass won't go away. I even sent her on vacation by herself for a few days and it is still there. Please help because I want to use it again but don't want to have cum on her face for ever. So please help me

Hey, glad you're enjoying the mod, sorry to hear you are having a problem.  The sensually tight trait can be a bit sensitive, make your sensually tight sim the active sim, open the command console and type in 'nisa.stclrsim' without the quotes then press enter.  You should receive feedback in the command prompt and your sim may act a little funny until they are cleared of all buffs, I'd just let them decay naturally if you have any.  

You'll be glad to hear the upcoming settings menu has an ability to disable the tears effect (what most people miscall 'cum') for all save files if you don't want it and have this debug command built into the menu so you won't have to use the console for this in the future.  

All that being said, I am interested in knowing how your sim became stuck with the body/facial effects.  Unless you keep having sex before allowing your sim to heal, they shouldn't be getting 'stuck.'   The one known bug around this is if Wicked Whims bugs out and fails to complete a sex interaction.  Anyways, if you want to help other users and me figure out where things are going wrong, before running the stclrsim command, open up the console and type 'nisa.data' without the quotes.  The console should output a list of sim names in the format: FirstName enc: num1 true/false.  Find your stuck sensually tight sim and give me the EXACT number and true or false value which comes after their name.  If you can think of anything else unusual which may have caused the sim to get stuck, let me know too. 

8 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Hey, glad you're enjoying the mod, sorry to hear you are having a problem.  The sensually tight trait can be a bit sensitive, make your sensually tight sim the active sim, open the command console and type in 'nisa.stclrsim' without the quotes then press enter.  You should receive feedback in the command prompt and your sim may act a little funny until they are cleared of all buffs, I'd just let them decay naturally if you have any.  

You'll be glad to hear the upcoming settings menu has an ability to disable the tears effect (what most people miscall 'cum') for all save files if you don't want it and have this debug command built into the menu so you won't have to use the console for this in the future.  

All that being said, I am interested in knowing how your sim became stuck with the body/facial effects.  Unless you keep having sex before allowing your sim to heal, they shouldn't be getting 'stuck.'   The one known bug around this is if Wicked Whims bugs out and fails to complete a sex interaction.  Anyways, if you want to help other users and me figure out where things are going wrong, before running the stclrsim command, open up the console and type 'nisa.data' without the quotes.  The console should output a list of sim names in the format: FirstName enc: num1 true/false.  Find your stuck sensually tight sim and give me the EXACT number and true or false value which comes after their name.  If you can think of anything else unusual which may have caused the sim to get stuck, let me know too. 

Hi again just tested something out today i am 100% sure that the WW 3.2.4.122B is the one causing the issue i tried removing all the mods and left the WW the only mods left the sims dont vanish but the exception keeps showing and says there are some broken mods im gonna try some old version of the WW 

edited:

i am right i tried using WW 3.2.4.115h which is my old version it seems that the last exception warning was conflicting with your mod but in this one it does not. the only problem is i cant use the nail polish in this version but i can see the aspiration though didnt check the other traits . i am gonna try another version probably 3.2.4.122A. i guess this is solved now probably gonna wait for a new version or try other old version that is compatible with it

edited2:

tried 3.2.4.122A. same thing that happens probably gonna wait for a new version.

Hello Nisa, probably you recall me asking about Trophy Wife aspiration. On the final stage of it, when my virgin married sim is being deflowered by his husband, for some reason he receives the embarrassed buff "lost virginity before marriage". Also, the Sensually Tight trait seems to work a bit strange: ST sim receives pain buffs, but her partner does not have anything special, except for WW "great sex" or something like that. How can I fix that? Thanks in advance!

30 minutes ago, MayBe119 said:

Hello Nisa, probably you recall me asking about Trophy Wife aspiration. On the final stage of it, when my virgin married sim is being deflowered by his husband, for some reason he receives the embarrassed buff "lost virginity before marriage". Also, the Sensually Tight trait seems to work a bit strange: ST sim receives pain buffs, but her partner does not have anything special, except for WW "great sex" or something like that. How can I fix that? Thanks in advance!

Hey again MayBe119, yes the aspiration is a little funky, I'll put it on my list of things to look more closely at... I know how to fix this it's just going to be a question of time.  As for your partner sim not receiving buffs... it may not be a bug on my mod's part.  WickedWhims sex system relies heavily on animators to make their animations properly, it's possible if they have things flagged incorrectly then her partner may not receive the positive buffs.  In addition, lesbian sex is currently broken.  

There's not a whole lot I can do here unfortunately, Wicked Whims sex wasn't built in a way that it was easy to detect properly (for example, Wicked Whims doesn't even keep track of who is doing the penetrating and who is getting penetrated in a sex interaction.  No hate on TURBODRIVER though, they put in a lot of work to their mod, and probably didn't expect anyone to go through all the work to make a mod requiring their mod this soon... and I hear that they want to completely redo the coding side of sex... which is giving me flashbacks to when I was debugging sex detection for this mod.....

Anyways, if sims are never getting the good feels buffs from fucking a ST sim (even straight guys) then there is probably a problem.  But my guess is your either having lesbian sex or the animation wasn't properly made (the latter has happened to me before). 

4 hours ago, Xenobia445 said:

Hi again just tested something out today i am 100% sure that the WW 3.2.4.122B is the one causing the issue i tried removing all the mods and left the WW the only mods left the sims dont vanish but the exception keeps showing and says there are some broken mods im gonna try some old version of the WW 

edited:

i am right i tried using WW 3.2.4.115h which is my old version it seems that the last exception warning was conflicting with your mod but in this one it does not. the only problem is i cant use the nail polish in this version but i can see the aspiration though didnt check the other traits . i am gonna try another version probably 3.2.4.122A. i guess this is solved now probably gonna wait for a new version or try other old version that is compatible with it

edited2:

tried 3.2.4.122A. same thing that happens probably gonna wait for a new version.

I'm a tad salty you didn't post your error log.  Instead I had to hunt it down in the WW forums.  Try updating your game. 

7 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

the aspiration is a little funky, I'll put it on my list of things to look more closely at... I know how to fix this it's just going to be a question of time. 

I've tried "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" cheat, after it the last requirement of getting deflowered was considered done and the aspiration completed, so he received "princess" trait, and after it there were no bad buffs from sex. Probably the easiest way to fix it will be just removing the final stage "to lose virginity" from requirements for completing the aspiration? Most people are gonna make their married sims have sex anyway :smile: Just a suggestion, of course! 

15 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

But my guess is your either having lesbian sex or the animation wasn't properly made (the latter has happened to me before). 

No, it wasn't lesbian sex, just a straight guy banging a girl vaginally. I've tried this trait also with a gay boy - he got pain from anal penetration and giving blowjob, his partner - just standard WW satisfaction. But I see your point, cause I have just A LOT of animations, so the chances something was flagged wrong are pretty high! Thanks again :smile:

6 minutes ago, MayBe119 said:

I've tried "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" cheat, after it the last requirement of getting deflowered was considered done and the aspiration completed, so he received "princess" trait, and after it there were no bad buffs from sex. Probably the easiest way to fix it will be just removing the final stage "to lose virginity" from requirements for completing the aspiration? Most people are gonna make their married sims have sex anyway :smile: Just a suggestion, of course! 

No, it wasn't lesbian sex, just a straight guy banging a girl vaginally. I've tried this trait also with a gay boy - he got pain from anal penetration and giving blowjob, his partner - just standard WW satisfaction. But I see your point, cause I have just A LOT of animations, so the chances something was flagged wrong are pretty high! Thanks again :smile:

That aspiration has not aged well in so many ways.  I'll probably have to completely remake it someday  (and I really, REALLY wish I never made it in zerbu's tool... makes it even more of a nightmare to fool with believe it or not).  I won't remove the have sex as the last objective but what I'll probably do instead is add a loot action for when the princess trait is originally added to remove the negative buffs from having sex before being a princess.  Either that or change up the logic detection for sex before marriage/princess.  I'll figure something out.  In the meantime, just rp it as her getting sad for a little bit from losing the ability to tease partners into giving her endless gifts with her virginity.  After the sad buffs go away, she shouldn't get sad anymore from not being a virgin. 

Welp, that doesn't make me happy... if the animations happen to be from the same pack then it may just be that pack that's bugged out... but if you're straight (or dick girl) partner is never getting buffs from sex then something is wrong... here's some things you can do to help me figure out what's happening.  Tell me the name of the sex animation, everything you can about the biology of the people in the sex interaction, and just before ending sex pause the game, open command console, type nisa.data and give me the information that shows up for the sensually tight sim in your sex interaction, and tell me how many animation stages you went through.  

Oh, if you are fast forwarding through the end of your sex animations then that can be the problem too.  When you fast forward through the start/stop sex stages then Wicked Whims can bug out sometimes.   

I just tested all the positive sex buffs (there's 4, one for anal, oral or vaginal, and a combination one called good romp or something lame like that) in my game again (it's been a while since I last tested them), and they all appeared for me, so I'm guessing it's incorrectly made animations still, but there's a chance something else is happening. 

1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

Oh, if you are fast forwarding through the end of your sex animations then that can be the problem too. 

I don't really understand clearly what you do mean by "fast forwarding": is it switching manually between different types of sex and choising animations? If so, that is exactly what I usually do. But I've tried without doing it, just animations changing autonomously, and still no buffs to ST's partner. I'll now describe what I used and how it went. 

With the straight couple (cisguy, ST cisgirl, who is also Easter Bunny) were used animations from "Forced sex" pack by Aos (floor vaginal animations, 5 stages), then next session - vaginal sex on counter: Azmodan22's "Standing Rough Doggy" stages 1, 2 + climax, and after "CVaginal10" by Andre. I forgot to use a concole command, but I did it with the gay couple. Anyway, after both sex sessions no one from het couple was satisfied.

Now the gay couple: top - cisman (can impregnate), bottom - ST male with masculine frame, but "intersex" (can impregnate and be impregnated - it is WW additional mod by Turbodriver).

First session - Anarcis "Anal Virgin", then "Modsex Climax on Bed 3" by lupobianco. I am not sure, but I recall top to be "satisfied", bottom ST "not satisfied". 

Second session: Amra72 floor oral: "Blowjob Stand 1-4, Blowjob stand 5 - Rough, Blowjob Stand 6 Climax. When the climax animation started, I used concole command "nisa.data" and got that:

Current Internal Data Version: 8
Loki enc: 1467 True

Again, top was satisfied, but without any of your buffs appearing, the bottom was in pain and unsatisfied. 

Kinda long post, I know, but I've tried to give all necessary details and information! Hope it will be useful!
43 minutes ago, MayBe119 said:

I don't really understand clearly what you do mean by "fast forwarding": is it switching manually between different types of sex and choising animations? If so, that is exactly what I usually do. But I've tried without doing it, just animations changing autonomously, and still no buffs to ST's partner. I'll now describe what I used and how it went. 

With the straight couple (cisguy, ST cisgirl, who is also Easter Bunny) were used animations from "Forced sex" pack by Aos (floor vaginal animations, 5 stages), then next session - vaginal sex on counter: Azmodan22's "Standing Rough Doggy" stages 1, 2 + climax, and after "CVaginal10" by Andre. I forgot to use a concole command, but I did it with the gay couple. Anyway, after both sex sessions no one from het couple was satisfied.

Now the gay couple: top - cisman (can impregnate), bottom - ST male with masculine frame, but "intersex" (can impregnate and be impregnated - it is WW additional mod by Turbodriver).

First session - Anarcis "Anal Virgin", then "Modsex Climax on Bed 3" by lupobianco. I am not sure, but I recall top to be "satisfied", bottom ST "not satisfied". 

Second session: Amra72 floor oral: "Blowjob Stand 1-4, Blowjob stand 5 - Rough, Blowjob Stand 6 Climax. When the climax animation started, I used concole command "nisa.data" and got that:

Current Internal Data Version: 8
Loki enc: 1467 True

Again, top was satisfied, but without any of your buffs appearing, the bottom was in pain and unsatisfied. 

Kinda long post, I know, but I've tried to give all necessary details and information! Hope it will be useful!

Thank you for all this info.  Believe me, I know debugging can be long and painful. 

Good news is that Your sensually tight sim is in the state they should be in, so they aren't bugging out at all (I know you probably expected this but a verification that they are getting set in the right states during sex is a good sign.)

and...

44 minutes ago, MayBe119 said:

wait a second... There's another TURBODRIVER mod out there?  What is this mod??????  Where is it??? This may be what's causing the buff application to bug out, but I need to take a look at the mod to be sure.  

Idk how I missed this.  Okay, found it, is this a patreon only mod? 

When I get back home I'll take some time to look at it

15 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

What is this mod??????  Where is it??? This may be what's causing the buff application to bug out, but I need to take a look at the mod to be sure.  

Idk how I missed this.  Okay, found it, is this a patreon only mod? 

I got it from tumblr, not patreon. Here it is, I think.

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/167841153676/both-options-pregnancy-mod-intersex-mod/amp

In the description it is said that any update since November can break it, but I haven't experienced any problems until now.

Just now, MayBe119 said:

I got it from tumblr, not patreon. Here it is, I think.

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/167841153676/both-options-pregnancy-mod-intersex-mod/amp

In the description it is said that any update since November can break it, but I haven't experienced any problems until now.

Not home, so can't really look at it yet, but I thought of something else that may be happening... and if this is happening then there's not much I can do unfortunately...

Do you have males recognized as both genders through WW settings?  In that case, they'd never show up as a penetrator (I think), and thus never get the buffs...

If it's this let me know... since wicked whims doesn't track who is penetrating in a sex interaction, I don't think there is anyway I could get around this which wouldn't cause more problems.  

16 hours ago, Fickle said:

Remove Nisa9022_wearteareffects.package from your mod folder (and if you want also blush package) and it should remove the effects.

If you want to try them again later put the files back and have sex. 

5 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

Do you have males recognized as both genders through WW settings?  In that case, they'd never show up as a penetrator (I think), and thus never get the buffs...

I have something like "Anything goes" - so gender isn't checked at all. Every animation can be used by anyone - I used it mostly for some kissing/teasing gender exclusive animations to be available to any orientation. In that case the penetrator is also not distinguished?

46 minutes ago, MayBe119 said:

I have something like "Anything goes" - so gender isn't checked at all. Every animation can be used by anyone - I used it mostly for some kissing/teasing gender exclusive animations to be available to any orientation. In that case the penetrator is also not distinguished?

Well drats, that's probably it then.  Without WW taking care of penetration detection (adding such a system could require a overhaul to their mod + all 1 trillion animation mods out there), there's no perfect way to detect who is penetrating and who is getting penetrated in a sex interaction, sadly.  There's always a group left out.  I feel the pain, I prefer to play lesbian sims myself so this hurts me too (but I debug with dick girls because they are most likely to break my scripts, lol).  We'll more than likely just have to wait, however hard that is. 

The good news is that TURBODRIVER has been talking about overhauling their sex animation system, and I've already brought this to their attention.  So there's a chance it may be fixed soon in the future. 

1 hour ago, uriel1987 said:

Remove Nisa9022_wearteareffects.package from your mod folder (and if you want also blush package) and it should remove the effects.

If you want to try them again later put the files back and have sex. 

Hey Uriel1987, glad to see you sticking around!  Be careful about recommending this for my mod.  I have the tendency to latch miscellaneous tuning files onto random packages so if you take this approach to all packages you may end up breaking weird parts of the mod.  The safer way would be to encourage them to install Sims4Studio and make the texture files blank or completely transparent for the textures they don't want.  (If they could do this then they could also in theory be knowledgeable enough to know whether or not a package file can be safely removed and do the debugging when/if it breaks something). 

However, I finished the settings menu late last night.  So that will be coming soon.  

6 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Hey again MayBe119, yes the aspiration is a little funky, I'll put it on my list of things to look more closely at... I know how to fix this it's just going to be a question of time.  As for your partner sim not receiving buffs... it may not be a bug on my mod's part.  WickedWhims sex system relies heavily on animators to make their animations properly, it's possible if they have things flagged incorrectly then her partner may not receive the positive buffs.  In addition, lesbian sex is currently broken.  

There's not a whole lot I can do here unfortunately, Wicked Whims sex wasn't built in a way that it was easy to detect properly (for example, Wicked Whims doesn't even keep track of who is doing the penetrating and who is getting penetrated in a sex interaction.  No hate on TURBODRIVER though, they put in a lot of work to their mod, and probably didn't expect anyone to go through all the work to make a mod requiring their mod this soon... and I hear that they want to completely redo the coding side of sex... which is giving me flashbacks to when I was debugging sex detection for this mod.....

Anyways, if sims are never getting the good feels buffs from fucking a ST sim (even straight guys) then there is probably a problem.  But my guess is your either having lesbian sex or the animation wasn't properly made (the latter has happened to me before). 

I'm a tad salty you didn't post your error log.  Instead I had to hunt it down in the WW forums.  Try updating your game. 

Hi sorry about that if it still counts this is my lastexception txt havent installed the MC mod one yet but will be soon i have two exception txt the lastException2 one is if only the wickedwhims was downloaded and the lastException is the one with the wickedwhims and all other mods. gonna go and update my game.

lastException2.txt

lastException.txt