HGEC lowerbody Gape project.

29 minutes ago, tolerance said:

oh, whoops, i forgot that you had to click a link that had multiple tools, that link seems dead, ill try repacking the file and PMing it to you later if no-one knows what happened to the files

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43752/?

ok, as for using blockhead to change bodytypes: say you wanted to have custom lower body for a race called alligator, you'd save a mesh in

.....\oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\f

as alligator_lowerbody.nif

us an "m" folder instead of an "f" folder for males

there's also an exparemental version for armor:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65969-mesh-extended-swap-system/ if you want to know how to use racemess: say that you add this to the ini file

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "imp|Whale|Argonisaur|Asari|porcelain doll|Panda|Hue'mon Goth"
set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_thicc"
set RaceMessIni.suffix2 to sv_construct "_thighs"
set RaceMessIni.suffix3 to sv_construct "_curves"
setstage RaceMessIni 10   ;End of this entry

... although the suffix version seems to only support 2, and i haven't used the prefix version a lot

here's some music to listen to...

Okay I got the E tools and the K tools upgrade but I'm not sure how to use them. IV been playing with them and came up with some interesting bodys but I can't get it to transfer the skin instance and that's all I really wanted to do.

The new bodies I'm making I'm calling HGEC Hentai GIRL Eye Candy lol

I'm pretty sure that when it comes to skin instance I will need to transfer S to S, LL to LL, DMRA to DMRA.

Currently listening to-

1 hour ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

*snip*

I'm pretty sure you know how to transfer skininstance (just remember to place the new item into the same nif that the old skininstance was from and that it doesnt matter what the skin intance is from, actually it may be better to be dissimular to the original)

so, ok , are you using the mesh rigger bat file? if so ,file> template options>select template mesh will allow you to select what you want the mesh to be skinned like, and then file>target options>process selected meshes only to select the mesh you want to reskin

make sure copy weights, delete all weights, and replace bones  buttons are on like Untitled.jpg.57d1389b039ec6ea55abf6ef583fb3a3.jpg

search distance and vertex targets seem to affect the accuracy of the transfer, but higher isn't always better, may want to experiment with that

vertex index search and uv search seem to work worse the more differences you have

I honestly did not know but your instructions are PERFECT thanks so much babe. I was not messing with any of those settings. The screen shot I posted already had a skin instance. When I export from blender it always removes the skin instance. Maybe I need to update my PYFFI for the nif export plugin.

Anyways check this out

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171125-182744.thumb.png.e6ff3fb905bc71be5fce9c31f5d4fe96.png

That's epic. Anyways tolerance your contribution is invaluable. Thank you very much

I googled Oblivion transfer skin instance and it was the 4th one on Google list. That made me smile.

@tolerance

Okay so here is the bad news. I did exactly what you said I double and triple checked selected the template I wanted to pull skin from. Selected my target to add skin to. Made damn sure the settings were the same as yours.

I set the destination to desktop. Not sure if that matters because I can't get it to work.

I just got finished adding  the Gape to AGHGEC A, Pain in the fucking ass I may add with her JLo lookin ass booty.

The mesh was so much different but I got it seamless! That much I can do.

I went to mesh rigger and did what you said and nothing.

I even went back and checked the new Nif I just made to see if the skin instance was added directly to the target and no Instance was there.

If I remesh all  these cunts can you be my partner and add the skin instance to them?

I would be more than happy to share the credit with you.

As of now I have 2 sets to remesh.

Please Tolerance!!! With sugar and sprinkles :flushed:

1 hour ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

@tolerance

*snip*

I'll be happy to skin them for you if i have to, but just to be clear, what I'm describing may not even be the intended purpose of the tool, kind of a hack to make up for my deficiencies,

from what i can tell, the best way to not have the program give up(which is why you most likely didn't get anything where you pointed it) Is to have the skin instance be from a skinned mesh and for the  mesh you want to be skinned to be in the same nif so that the program will properly recognize it.

here is my way that i do it, I'm going to include a nif that I take the skin instance from, but i must tell you beforehand that the mesh is intended for adults and we can't choose our kinks

it's a pacifier

Untitled2.thumb.jpg.402790da26d7929a6d7eff7f08a668d6.jpg

after its done, right click "winebottle"> block> remove branch and save

... now this is making me want to rig a wine bottle to drunkards' faces and call it a 'whine bottle' x:

0 should be good for skinning otherthing with it as base.nif

Mmk I never thought to check xyz axis. I just assumed for as long as HGEC has been around that they would all be 0,0,0. I will check that out.

I never thought to paste directly to block details. I just pasted the mesh branch  to scene root then added it to the new trishape/tristrip.

A pacifier?? That's interesting ;)

Spoiler

One of my kinks is water bloating.

9 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I sware I am the only person that has these problems.

is that before or after you run it through mesh rigger, moving one skin instance to another mesh like that will cause it to  have holes because of the difference in vertices and whatnot, my way will make the mesh completely disappear in nifskope, but once i run it through mesh rigger, the output will reappear

sorry i forgot to mention that earlier

I know when working with mesh in blender and if I join 1 piece together with another piece when I load that piece into outfit studios it'll usually have rectangle like holes sometimes just one hole and other times the piece ends up looking like swiss cheese. But leaving the 2 parts as is causes no holes.

7 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

That was after I did mesh rigger. Btw did you take a close look at that NiSkinInstance property list?

I feel like you may have missed something there.

Signature worthy ;)

I'l keep fucking with it. Eventually I might get it to crap out a usable Nif.

that property list pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

I really hope that this isn't only reproducible by me, I need peer review! I'll never get into an accredited science modding journal now!

what mesh did you copy branch the skin instance from, i think if the meshes are too similar it may not work right... but maybe i have some weird version of the program or something, try matching my numbers on the side maybe?

sometimes I get holes in nifskope, but hey work fine in game, although its usually not like that, usually more like a hole if it gets too far away from a bone

I really hope i'm not sending you on a wild goose chase. Remember if you get fed up with it, i can always do it.

So here is what I did

BeginScriptEffectStart

I slapped that pussy on that hoe like a pimp on tuesday (giggle)

Checked the seams and UV in blender.

Made sure the mapping was set to UV

Made sure it had a texture in a "texture" folder and exported as Nif.

Opened it up in nifskope to make sure she had bones and everything looked okay and Zeroed XYZ.

Left it open and opened the untouched nif of the same mesh before edit.

Copied the NiSkinInstance to the new NiTrishape.

Holes appeared.

I took it to mesh rigger anyways.

Selected the untouched nif to overwrite the skin with the settings you used.

Ran mesh rigger.

End

BeginSciptEffectFinish

It popped out that nif in the screen shot and the holes were still there.

End

I fear my Python has become self aware and declared Tolerance as it's one true master.

Also. I did try moving the entire new mesh branch to the old nif in the Scene root hierarchy. Mesh rigger ran fine but there was no skin instance on the new mesh.

Edit: it's hard to find a bigger mesh to pull skin data from I will remind you that is the AGHGEC lower body. I started with them because of how far the mesh is away from the  skeleton, I assumed that out of all the bodies they would give me the most problems.

As I mentioned before I thought making the Gape template on the LL lower body would be best because it's right in the middle of the spectrum IF you remove the Loli bodies (and I did) 

Has anyone ever seen Nehrim?

I have some plans drawn up to do the same exact concept for Fallout 4.

Only it would be a total Walking dead overhaul.

Basically your story would pick up when Rick goes to the police station for the first time to get the guns.

Rick sees someone in the cell still clinging to life badly malnourished and dehydrated.

Blah blah blah.

Rick "What you did before doesn't matter, I need to know if I can trust you."

>yes please just let me out.

>Fuck you pig I would rather rot!

Rick "What's your name?

(Toggleshowracemenu)

-make character, gender, class-

Rick *opens cell and hands you a 9mm*

" just stay close, watch my back and il watch yours. I need to find my wife and son."

Then you pretty much advance through the whole TV series.

Some missions you won't get to be part of like when the governor has Glenn and Maggie but you can pal around with Daryl and go on runs for exp and side quests.

I have most of it on paper up to where the governor kills Hershel can't decide where the player should go when the group gets split up. 

Sorry had to share.

*springs awake in the middle of the night to get on Lovers Lab*

@DogOnPorch

Hey babe. Hi I was wondering if you have a copy of that normal map?

Idk if you rebaked the while mesh of just the Gape area but the UV has not changed at all on the standard gape. 

Wondering if I can please get a linky for that normal?

I will cutting and pasting the Gape section of that normal to all the 2048x2048 HGEC normals and throwing that in the pack too along with credit to you for normal works ;)

I have the open cervix ready to go so I will probably toss that out tomorrow so you can bake a normal for that to if you would please Sir/Ma'am/They.

I know I said I wouldn't  but I did do work today anyways. AGHGEC Gape and Cervix are done!

*Onward! she cried as she ran back to the warmth of her bed with a faint aroma of red wine and cigarette smoke*

1 minute ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

*springs awake in the middle of the night to get on Lovers Lab*

@DogOnPorch

Hey babe. Hi I was wondering if you have a copy of that normal map?

Idk if you rebaked the while mesh of just the Gape area but the UV has not changed at all on the standard gape. 

Wondering if I can please get a linky for that normal?

I will cutting and pasting the Gape section of that normal to all the 2048x2048 HGEC normals and throwing that in the pack too along with credit to you for normal works ;)

I have the open cervix ready to go so I will probably toss that out tomorrow so you can bake a normal for that to if you would please Sir/Ma'am/They.

I know I said I wouldn't  but I did do work today anyways. AGHGEC Gape and Cervix are done!

*Onward! she cried as she ran back to the warmth of her bed with a faint aroma of red wine and cigarette smoke*

I just grabbed the one from the link you provided and changed the name. The Hi-Rez HGEC.

10 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Left it open and opened the untouched nif of the same mesh before edit.

Copied the NiSkinInstance to the new NiTrishape.

ok enjoy your day off.

I think that that may be the problem, using a skin instance so similar may be causing mesh rigger to think nothings wrong and not change it, try putting the edited mesh into the nif that i provided, saving it as something and then run that through mesh rigger, also just to make sure you can reproduce my results, i think i left out some settings, here is what the whole thing looks like for me Untitled3.thumb.jpg.bec141286461ff0d3d3f294da3a411c2.jpg

other than that, i usually just use normal hgec/roberts bodies as templates

@DogOnPorchDogOnPorch

Okay I thought you baked the normals for just the vagina. I will see if my blender will let me now. I can bake them just fine with blender render but cycles render likes to force close sometimes. 

Seeing as how they are small parts I will bake them piece and save the layers to a standard normal map.

The problem with blender render is it bakes the normals backwards most of the time and they are not set properly from the faces.

Cycles render is way cleaner and give proper normals. It's just that force close that makes me so mad

Well here is 2 of the AGHGEC. You will see what's up when you open them.

https://mega.nz/#!dfxRWQgY!eB8KyrdWp-18sXTOXhzmtPfTU1AnjC1u1KWp2TCu37E

I threw in a normal that will work for both styles because they share the same UV. And my face female texture. All of a sudden my blender refuses to export bones. Idk I had to bake that normal about 40 times before it actually baked and not CTD. Nothing I have works the way it does for other people.

Spoiler

5a1c3bec3e7c3_Oblivion2017-11-2619-50-35-25.thumb.Jpeg.aee64bfca1e5ab00ffaa49bf41e48723.Jpeg

5a1c3c17584cb_Oblivion2017-11-2007-35-31-60.thumb.Jpeg.9ba987088de79885a268c41b82056d7b.Jpeg

Let me just start by saying I am so pissed at blender. But I finally got what I wanted

https://mega.nz/#!8TJHmJTb!bm8Lizpy5lQunuIrwlpWyAiI8iEoFLYivPzzk4ErwOs

Spoiler

5a1d0c50758d6_Dwm2017-11-2710-53-13-10.thumb.jpeg.8c6918ea844bee444f3ec07616034b62.jpeg

Finally a legitimate Normal! 

Spoiler

5a1d0d74497be_Oblivion2017-11-2710-34-01-34.thumb.jpeg.f9ee23c46a61445111acba4945638653.jpeg

I finally got what I wanted and will not be messing with Normals for as long as I possibly can. That was one HUGE worry I had going into this project and now it's handled.

YAY!

? I thougt you had a problem with the mesh...?

I don't use Blender , that's why I didn't follow your conversation. (I tried Blender sometimes but never was able to do more than 3 steps of a tutorial before everything messed up)

So I thought your normals problem was a mesh problem.

Normally you use the texture to make the normal map dds. PhotoShop, Paint.net or Gimp with normal map plugin.

One click and you have your normal map.

Spoiler

NMap1.jpg

NMap2.jpg

Two different normal map plugins for Paint.net

Sometimes you have to do some texture work, recolor, change color, do get a good normal map.

Only in Skyrim and Fallout4 you use the mesh to create normal maps, ( And you do it only with body meshes, for all other objects you use the texture to create the normal map )

WTF? And I'm just learning about this now? From Fejeena on Lovers Lab? When I have searched Google time and time again for "make normal from texture" only to get page after page of misleading bullshit! Another day, another drained battery and none the wiser on how they make those texture normals. @fejeena you a godsend.

I kiss your face!

Archived