HGEC lowerbody Gape project.

2 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

HGEC bodies, wide open vagina...

There not a lot to say.

It's getting there.

It's kinda repetitive now and the mystery is gone.

Like after you clear a dungeon, it's kinda meh now.

After this I need to find something very demented to work on.

Open to suggestions

Anuses. :D

Those ladies need buttholes. To be frank. Not necessarily gapes...just assholes in the proper locations. That would certainly finish them off anatomically.

Also...it might just be my whacked-out 10 year install...but the female sack cloth and braided sandals both had your cervix/vagina textures on the heels. I made replacements...not an issue. But the original sandals must grab their 'foot' texture from somewhere odd on the dds. At least that was my conclusion....you might want to take a peek at yours.

You know what I was thinking it before but now I have perfect reason to bring it up and I know I mention Monster Girl a lot so let me go there again

I have been on the internet a few times and seen this thing where men are having sex with a girls titty!

The nipple was all stretched open and his penis was up in there.

The reason I mention monster girl is because the original version had exactly that. There was an upper body that had the nipples gaped and the worm thingies were coming out. I believe there was even an animation of a goblin fucking her tits. 

I can't think of any other mod that would have been in.

That wonder woman body reminded me of that AGAIN.

It has come to mind so many times while I have been back to Lovers but I am finally acting on it.

((And anuses)) 

53 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

You know what I was thinking it before but now I have perfect reason to bring it up and I know I mention Monster Girl a lot so let me go there again

I have been on the internet a few times and seen this thing where men are having sex with a girls titty!

The nipple was all stretched open and his penis was up in there.

The reason I mention monster girl is because the original version had exactly that. There was an upper body that had the nipples gaped and the worm thingies were coming out. I believe there was even an animation of a goblin fucking her tits. 

I can't think of any other mod that would have been in.

That wonder woman body reminded me of that AGAIN.

It has come to mind so many times while I have been back to Lovers but I am finally acting on it.

((And anuses)) 

Shhhhh....and much obliged. I send good vibes re: success. These girls look sweet the way you have them...then they bend over...something's missing.

:grin:

Men will have sex with durn near anything. Don't know about the appropriate animation for Lovers, though. There is titty sex animations...but more the traditional kind. I think I've seen that Goblin animation in action...lol. Those little bastards are always "Joburg-ing" or "Combat Raping" the PC. You can't turn your back on them in combat. PSE has an quest adventure where they take your PC slave. I'm pretty much forced to play a female when I do play, as playing a male now requires almost major surgery to the game and turning off a pile of mods.

Wonder Woman BBBs and Breathes better than most body models...a sight to behold in combat. Knocks stuff off of tables at times.... There's a surprisingly large collection of clothes and armor for her. Including Wonder Woman's gear...bracelets and lasso included. She's definitely one of Oblivion's bigger ladies. 

Vilja makes a good Wonder Woman or Trashdog BBW...always complaining about her weight and her diet.

The most demented thing I recall from the early days of Oblivion. I still use them for some of my nastier vampires.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25922

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33161/

Of course...Bravil Underground maintained by our dear Fejeena is perhaps theeeee most demented in terms of resources I've seen. I freely pillage some of it for my private mods. :) Still haven't made it all the way through.

Speaking of which...Fejeena...do you happen to have the original Redguard skin pre-battle damage? Those have potential! Better looking Redguard chicks.

You got that right my ex was crazy one time I walk in the door from work and he is the garage fucking a burrito.... A BURRITO!

Was kinda hot to watch actually. I was peeking through the door at him for like a minute and a half then I reached in and pushed over an empty 5 Galen water bottle.

Oops! As I stand there with my arms crossed just looking at him his face turned like 9 shades of red

So I asked him. Did you miss me or something?

One of our good memories.

Il see what I can do for butt holes.

I just assume they don't have them because there is not one toilet or out house anywhere.

Are you wanting mesh work or texture work?

23 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Okay let me just say this so I know I said it and it's out in the open. 

Fejeena I respect your opinion on this and if you are happy I am happy.

The fact that you would take time to even acknowledge my project means a lot to me and even more because you have been such a huge part of it.

It seems like I can't go to any thread without seeing you there and you are a huge part of this community.

So if everything looks good to you I will continue.

I have mad love for everyone who has been a part of this project so far and there may be more to come because this can still turn into a lot more.

You guys have shown me so much. Most of all that I was not ready to take this project on alone like I thought. 

I think we are past the final speed bump

My skill set gtew by a lot because of this project and I hope someone finds it and puts it into a whole new mod one day.

I think it would be so cool to download a new Lovers extension one day and see (our) work in it

Yes the nif files tolerance made are fine, no pubic hair distortion. ( I use many textures with pubic hair )

If you can add it to the body meshes without texture shift , break, distortion that would be perfect.

And the HGEC bodies: use the one you like , upload the files and I use Seam Mender and make the "other HGEC" version. ( the foot-leg gap)

9 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

You got that right my ex was crazy one time I walk in the door from work and he is the garage fucking a burrito.... A BURRITO!

Was kinda hot to watch actually. I was peeking through the door at him for like a minute and a half then I reached in and pushed over an empty 5 Galen water bottle.

Oops! As I stand there with my arms crossed just looking at him his face turned like 9 shades of red

So I asked him. Did you miss me or something?

One of our good memories.

Il see what I can do for butt holes.

I just assume they don't have them because there is not one toilet or out house anywhere.

Are you wanting mesh work or texture work?

Not so...there's a mod called The Loo that adds toilets. Sometimes you gotta go. Plus we run Hungry Thirsty Sleepy Tired which is by far the best 'needs' mod I've encountered. 

I've greatly expanded The Loo for our install to include more toilets etc. 

The Redguard textures  in BravilUnderground addon.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/212-aves-mod-selection/

Think it was this file : AvesRedguardOptional.7z

But maybe this...or

AveRedguardReplacer_V1.0_Elsweyr.7z

AvesRedguard_v1.0.7z

And if you like Redguard , see his Redguard mod here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1807-aves-vanilla-races-and-racereplacer/

!If you only want the textures ! You know vanilla Redguard use Imperial textures. You must create a Patch esp with the vanilla Redguard race and change the textures path.

16 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The Redguard textures  in BravilUnderground addon.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/212-aves-mod-selection/

Think it was this file : AvesRedguardOptional.7z

But maybe this...or

AveRedguardReplacer_V1.0_Elsweyr.7z

AvesRedguard_v1.0.7z

And if you like Redguard , see his Redguard mod here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1807-aves-vanilla-races-and-racereplacer/

!If you only want the textures ! You know vanilla Redguard use Imperial textures. You must create a Patch esp with the vanilla Redguard race and change the textures path.

Thanks again, Fejeena. Ave makes great stuff...including a complete set of clothing for the Trashdog BBW.

I use multiple skin textures for various SetBody slots. I like variety.

:)

Asshole: Maybe like fienyx anatomic-anomolies Mod. No gap ass but better asshole.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2787-anatomic-anomolies/

Spoiler

abc15.jpg

but slightly smaller, and without changing the butt cheeks.

------------------

Tit fuck/ Female Organ Body

Here a very "creepy" resources-Mod. Animated nif files.

But maybe you can need/use it to create the "nipple-tit-fuck" nif.

The left tit in this nif looks suitable (delete the animation and the tentacles)

EDIT: the Huge Female Organ Body is also in SetBody Reloaded. Folder meshes\characters\Bombshell\AGHGEC\HFOB

20 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Asshole: Maybe like fienyx anatomic-anomolies Mod. No gap ass but better asshole.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2787-anatomic-anomolies/

Reveal hidden contents

abc15.jpg

but slightly smaller, and without changing the butt cheeks.

------------------

Tit fuck/ Female Organ Body

Here a very "creepy" resources-Mod. Animated nif files.

But maybe you can need/use it to create the "nipple-tit-fuck" nif.

The left tit in this nif looks suitable (delete the animation and the tentacles)

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: the Huge Female Organ Body is also in SetBody Reloaded. Folder meshes\characters\Bombshell\AGHGEC\HFOB

Yeah...we use that Lower body for the HGEC M body. It's VERY nice. But not Amber nice. I'm spoiled, now.

The HFOB body is some teenage wet dream...awesome. Those nipples whip around so fast they could take out an eye.

If the tit movement it too strong/fast you can change it with MeshRigger.

I use the Big manga round ass upperbody (BMRA; Set body reloaded mesh)  for a NPC...and the bounce was much too strong.

I used Mesh Rigger, the HGEC E cup body as template. Now the bounce is fine.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Shit fuck! I can't even run bravil UG because I still don't have SI. Bravil UG is just sitting in my load order unchecked I even have the extender but I still need that damn SI. FML!

If you search, there might still be a few choice GOTY Editions (non-steam) that have all the official add-ons. They were super cheap.

I wonder what SI stuff is in there?

15 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If the tit movement it too strong/fast you can change it with MeshRigger.

I use the Big manga round ass upperbody (BMRA; Set body reloaded mesh)  for a NPC...and the bounce was much too strong.

I used Mesh Rigger, the HGEC E cup body as template. Now the bounce is fine.

With this lady...it's a feature. Not a bug. :D

12 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I want to check that out soooo bad because I skimmed through the DDS files for it and it looks dirty as hell

I turned many of the bodies into unique containers for one mod I made...like cold storage.

You can build some really Resident-Evil/Silent Hill-ish scenes.

SI
If a mod is made with CS and you have SI installed you need SI. ( after you have installed SI your Oblivion esm is changed. The SI esp is only a empty dummy file to tell the game you have SI . All SI stuff is in the Oblivion esm )

And in BravilUnderground are all SI creatures and some static meshes ( architecture)

-----------------

But you can watch/open my meshes with NifSkope.

With NifSkope you can play the mesh animations ( the beer and milk server)

Archived