HGEC lowerbody Gape project.

I don't need a open pussy version of the Curvaceous body. I also don't use AGHGEC ( the AGHGEC folders A to D were the first ones I overwrote. That are now my Player bodies meshes, HGEC meshes with piercings, nails or claws )

But if DogOnPorch want it...

I would like to see  HGEC LL and S Lowerbody with open pussy/gape. That are the only two Lower-bodies I use.

5 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Okay so @DogOnPorch I got the normal. Chubby and the belly jiggle one. In not sure what I'm supposed to do. Did you want texture work or mesh work?

Neither (well...mesh)...it works fine in-game. We just use the chubby/jiggly one for Vilja, normally. If you could weld a woo-woo onto that one...awesome. Vilja refuses to wear the tail hack. 

Only if you're looking for lower bodies to mod, mind-you. I don't like to be handed extra unrequested work, either!

:) 

@DogOnPorchDogOnPorch

https://mega.nz/#!NGQjTKbD!U5uM2JKKVxvmroSNmTyT3s2Y36C25zsXdV43WYG47Ns

I only did the one for now. She was a fighter. Very unique dimensions but yeah. If you want the other or need changes let me know. *MUAH*

Edit: That Nif was dirty BTW. Had extra skin instance extra trishape data and it had like 2.5k duplicated vertices and holes in the UV but it's clean now 

2 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

@DogOnPorchDogOnPorch

https://mega.nz/#!NGQjTKbD!U5uM2JKKVxvmroSNmTyT3s2Y36C25zsXdV43WYG47Ns

I only did the one for now. She was a fighter. Very unique dimensions but yeah. If you want the other or need changes let me know. *MUAH*

Edit: That Nif was dirty BTW. Had extra skin instance extra trishape data and it had like 2.5k duplicated vertices and holes in the UV but it's clean now 

D/Led and tried it, Amber. Looks great except that it has a small square hole right on the butt divot. Maybe that dirty mesh was plugging the hole! :D

Some non-tattooed textures would also be useful. Fejeena has a really nice pale set of skin textures (the ones used in Lovers Bravil Underground: My Elf minus the battle damage/torture marks) that was fired over to me that might be ideal. But there are no-doubt others. I like those particular textures because they show some actual human "flaws"...the odd stretch mark...blue veins...etc. You know...rather than the typical porcelain doll skin.

I have a texure / UV problem.

The inside is fine ( vagina )

But the part around the vaginal opening and the mons pubis.

I retextured the texture for better view, explanation.

Spoiler

The green part is the "inside"  , all fine.

It's the part next to the green, around the vaginal opening and clit and above the clit.

abc1.jpg

Here with a test texture, you see the shift and distortion of the texture next to the green.

And the distortion on the mons pubis. ( Body textures with pubic hair you can 't use with your mesh )

abc2.jpg

The original HGEC body.

abc3.jpg

Sorry, I do not want to criticize your work, only improve it.

Great work so far.

And the hole in the Curvaceous body. 

Spoiler
Opening for the plug of the charging cable.

abc4.jpg

ok, i think i got a way to , at the very least partially reduce uv distortion, I use wings3D (kind of baby's first blender) and it has a stretch optimization tool in the uv editor, does blender have anything like that? if not, just pass along the files to me.

The only thing I can think of even remotely close to that in blender is pack UV island by relative size and sculpt UV. I did that to the UV in the VERY early stages of edit.

The Gape vagina it's self started off as a normal LL lower body and has become what it is now by a series of extrusions, subdivision, isolated vertex smoothing and symmetrical vertices relocation.

I'm willing to go with the best solution.

Gosh DogOnPorch I have no idea how I overlooked that. I deleted those 2 faces in the back there and that's why there was a hole.

That actually hurts mah prid a little.:frown:

Anyways here is the fixed one.

https://mega.nz/#!9PpFSaJY!GfNKnarEN5nOMSpC4ZEuqR0tzDJilnX_5CL4O68B0bI

Spoiler

5a208c0fb6d83_Dwm2017-11-3002-34-23-23.thumb.jpeg.9689c251365103c2aac4275030fd53b9.jpeg

Okay I'm going to tell you what I think happened.

I did a sub divide on the mesh on the whole vagina area and had to do some welding on the UV to seat floating verts. So there is an obvious transition line where the mesh goes from normal Polly to high Polly and I think that is what caused this.

I tried some UV editing and this is all I came up with.

I'm not 100% on how to fix that but it needs to happen before I add the vagina to any more bodies.

Okay here they are. If you find a way to get these decent on UVs I can go back and start over with mesh rigging. Minor set back but the reason is well worth it.

https://mega.nz/#!AeZUAYAY!dkgk5dvMgh7aBbiVDgDDY_KNPZOaPRcxlquPyrjYvdM

Edit: I totally forgot. When you open the "Normal HGEC" you will see a floating triangle hanging out inside her left pussy lip. I have been meaning to get rid of that. Sorry, yes I know it's there

1 hour ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Gosh DogOnPorch I have no idea how I overlooked that. I deleted those 2 faces in the back there and that's why there was a hole.

That actually hurts mah prid a little.:frown:

Anyways here is the fixed one.

https://mega.nz/#!9PpFSaJY!GfNKnarEN5nOMSpC4ZEuqR0tzDJilnX_5CL4O68B0bI

Reveal hidden contents

5a208c0fb6d83_Dwm2017-11-3002-34-23-23.thumb.jpeg.9689c251365103c2aac4275030fd53b9.jpeg

Hey...thanks a lot. :) 

It's a rather popular body. 

Using Set Body, I can add a version that uses your heavily tattooed textures. However, remember that Set Body shares a lot of the same hands and feet (common meshes). This can lead to mismatched feet/hands when trying to add the vagina to lots of different bodies that uses an oddball texture.

You might want to add your vagina texture to a more commonly used skin texture like the HGEC HiRes or the ones Fejeena sent me. Just a thought re: popularity...utility. Not everybody has or would use your tattooed biker mama textures. (ie put them into the character>imperial>female folder so all human females use that skin)

:)

If that makes sense to you...

It's not always apparent until you try to use multiple skin textures in-game. Anything with 'skin' as the material will automatically go looking in characters>imperial>male/female for the textures. Thus to use more, you need to rename skin to altskin.01 or anything else unique. Sorry if you already know this. :)

You've given a lot in a short time. This is all I can give you in exchange.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46934/?

People can copy paste the pussy texture to a texture they like. ( I have not used Ambers original texture, I used my player race texture and Imperial texture for testing )

There are too many different textures peple use. And some need textures for all races and some use the Imperial texture for all human races and high and wood elfs. Then all the custom races.....

But maybe the texture with only the pussy part ( texture and _n texture ) so people must only copy, not cut.

Like the tattoo, makeup and pubic hair resources Mods.

Spoiler

Like this pubic hair and tattoo Mods, the textures without background.

abc6.jpg  pubic hair abc7.jpg

So your pussy like this ( and also the normal Map ) then everybody can add it to the texture they use.

abc5.jpg

Do not publish hundreds of textures...  there are more different textures than lowerbodies !

If Amber upload dds overlays  you can use Paint.net. No plugin needed, Paint.net can open and save dds files. And Paint.net is a free program.

Only for creating new normal maps Paint.net  need  a plugin. Or to open and save PhotoShop files

But publishing textures for all races...

13 vanilla races / textures if you use the a race overhaul  which uses different textures for the race ( and not the imperial texture for most of the races)

How many vanilla race textures replacer you can find ? Race overhauls ?

Then all the custom races....

The best solution are the pussy texture overlays.

Or another free program: fejeenaShop or fejeena.net....:grin:

PM my the texture you use (Footfemale.dds and footfemale_n.dds) and I add the pussy part.

24 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If Amber upload dds overlays  you can use Paint.net. No plugin needed, Paint.net can open and save dds files. And Paint.net is a free program.

Only for creating new normal maps Paint.net  need  a plugin. Or to open and save PhotoShop files

But publishing textures for all races...

13 vanilla races / textures if you use the a race overhaul  which uses different textures for the race ( and not the imperial texture for most of the races)

How many vanilla race textures replacer you can find ? Race overhauls ?

Then all the custom races....

The best solution are the pussy texture overlays.

Or another free program: fejeenaShop or fejeena.net....:grin:

PM my the texture you use (Footfemale.dds and footfemale_n.dds) and I add the pussy part.

I'm grabbing Paint.net and will explore. For the time being, perhaps Fejeena.net is the BEST solution. :D :D

The one's I'm thinking of are the ones you sent me a while back...these. I like them. :)

Archived