HGEC lowerbody Gape project.

Amber, which hand texture goes with that great tattooed skin? Is it the HGEC hires?

(Edit: no matter found it)

However, I've put your AGHGEC lowerbody mesh to the test in game and I couldn't get it to render. Just nuthin'....

The upper body rendered with your texture...so that isn't the problem.

OH YEAH! I'M PICKLE RICK!!!

That is so freaking awesome the last 24 hours of my life I will never get back but this meme will make up for it.

You know what this means? I can finally finish my Z sword for Amber's Super Saiyan 3.0 (Blue Edition)

If you were in front of me right now I would tongue fuck your skull cave.

Just saying.

5a1dc73ece5d6_JacksNormals.jpeg.02147ff727b6e0876bb13d9894a7fcb7.jpeg

Your two AGHGEC meshes, run through MeshRigger.

I don't know if you tried it with MeshRigger...but your meshes where not ready to run MeshRigger. Missing Skin partion. (1a)Yes you must add the empty NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData and NiSkinPartition with NifSkope .  (1b)Then set/connect  NiSkinInstance with Data, Partition and Scene Root.  (2 + 3 )Then add the Skin Instance in  NiTriShape or NiTriStrips.

Spoiler

SP.jpg

If you have more meshes you must do step 1a and 1b only once, Then you copy the NiSkinInstance ( copy Branch ) in the other meshes and do step 2+3.

Now you can run MeshRigger.

AGHGEC.7z

And as a reminder: Never start the textures path with C:/.....  or only people with the same Oblivion install path can use the mesh. Start the path with Textures\...
I know in a body mesh the path is not important, because the game use the race textures path from the esp/esm. But with all other meshes you should  start the path with textures\...

@fejeena

I just can't do skin instance. It's confusing to me like blender is to you. I get 3 steps in and I mess it all up. I just can't seem to ever get it right. That's why I'm leaving this as an open project to anyone who wants to help me. I'm taking screen shots of what you just posted and I will continue to mess with it until I figure it out, but in the mean time I need someone to rig then. I have to rework all these bodies. And then add my normal to all the HGEC normals. It's a process and thanks to you I have the right normal to use. Thank you

Have you tested my AGHGEC.7z ?  I only did a NifSkope test with animation and it looked ok. ( that are the meshes from your "Maybe you have better luck than me.7z" )

EDIT:

A Nif with only the empty Skin data ( NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData and NiSkinPartition with NifSkope )

You can copy the Skin Instance (with Copy Branch) in other Nif files . Then you must only add Skin Instance in  NiTriShape or NiTriStrips.

emptySkinPartition.nif

@DogOnPorch that texture came from Monster Girl (Blockhead Edition) Now, I don't know if that is a texture Puddles added or if it was in the Monster Girl CoC... You can ask Puddles to check in his files.

The reason I say that is because the one with the vibrant tattoos is my altered form of the one that came from Monster Girl.

The hand texture that came with that texture is mismatched also. I can post it but like I said Puddles may have a better one.

Fejeena if you read this it's the Aedra hand.

Cheese and crackers I think I did it.

Here's what I did

BeginScriptEffectStart

Ref Fejeena

1. Open my 7z extract my AGHGEC A lower body and skeleton.

2.Copy mesh branch to skeleton Nif

3. Open empty skin instance nif and copy branch to scene root of skeleton nif

4.  Move empty skin I stance into NiTrishape.

5.save as FemaleLowerbodyK

6. Open mesh rigger and select your FemaleLowerBodyG as template

7. Select my FemaleLowerbodyK as target.

8. Run mesh rigger with Tolerance's settings

9. Screen shot

End

Spoiler

5a1e7a6f1282b_Dwm2017-11-2813-07-31-96.thumb.jpeg.888534109cd052a1aa1e89b5a2ff79bc.jpeg

@DogOnPorch

I threw the whole body texture with purple tats and the hand from this screen shot. That's exactly what your getting, the normals are there too but it's all unedited if you feel like getting creative.

https://mega.nz/#!NboznLSb!xlzzc11kefuRyWvhnEPEZ98pn9aGVX6DgifsPv_QPT4

Spoiler

5a1ea48cf15a5_Oblivion2017-11-2815-52-28-26.thumb.JPEG.b75cc569064c737e04cbc0c32f4ba1de.JPEG

Edit:I really like that texture so I just wear Wadjet gloves all the time. They have a few names Wadjet and SpellBreaker I sure the gloves have a few more names.

I know 2 places you can get them Apachii Godess Store. It's a nice mod for a lot of cute cloths. I'm sure most people have it in their load order.

The other place is MG blockhead edition.

Apachii Godess has a wider selection of Wadjet armor but a lot of the stuff is not BBB. I do believe someone did make a BBB update for a lot of the Goddess store stuff.

Spoiler

5a1eae8e78fcc_Oblivion2017-11-2816-41-13-77.thumb.jpeg.f18ef2508ec46fd4457ae66e344f4265.jpeg

3 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

@DogOnPorch

I threw the whole body texture with purple tats and the hand from this screen shot. That's exactly what your getting, the normals are there too but it's all unedited if you feel like getting creative.

https://mega.nz/#!NboznLSb!xlzzc11kefuRyWvhnEPEZ98pn9aGVX6DgifsPv_QPT4

Reveal hidden contents

5a1ea48cf15a5_Oblivion2017-11-2815-52-28-26.thumb.JPEG.b75cc569064c737e04cbc0c32f4ba1de.JPEG

Edit:I really like that texture so I just wear Wadjet gloves all the time. They have a few names Wadjet and SpellBreaker I sure the gloves have a few more names.

I know 2 places you can get them Apachii Godess Store. It's a nice mod for a lot of cute cloths. I'm sure most people have it in their load order.

The other place is MG blockhead edition.

Apachii Godess has a wider selection of Wadjet armor but a lot of the stuff is not BBB. I do believe someone did make a BBB update for a lot of the Goddess store stuff.

Reveal hidden contents

5a1eae8e78fcc_Oblivion2017-11-2816-41-13-77.thumb.jpeg.f18ef2508ec46fd4457ae66e344f4265.jpeg

This trend began years ago: uploading femalefoot body textures sans femalehands. Now some textures seem impossible to locate. There are several awesome textures that I've been looking for the hands for...for years. :D Like ZAZ's whipped female textures...some good battle damage there. But NO hands. :(

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kd795p27pxgjdy2/ZAZStocks+0.2+Alpha.rar 

I don't have a good enough photo editor to attempt my own textures....sadly.

Re: Apachii...it's been on my waterfront for a decade. My wife really likes some of the stuff there. For the larger ladies, there is Trashdog's clothes store and Ave Brave ( a member here) did a full set of BBW conversions for all the stock clothes. Thank goodness for SetBody. We don't have to choose which female bodies to have in game...have 'em all. :D

Amber, the "wrong" hand color in your last screenshot can be different color/Gloss settings.

If the gangchong armor mesh have different settings as your body meshes . The Hands are your body replacer meshes, upper and lower body are the armor mesh.

I always unpack armor and clothes Mods and check the color and gloss settings of the skin parts and set them like my body replacer meshes.

Then I create a OMod and install the Mod.

The Normal maps of your FootFemale and HandFemale are a little bit different...but I have normals maps which are much more different, so I don't think it's the normal map.

Apachii: there are some BBB replacer at Nexus...but only for about 20 meshes(armor/clothes)

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34458/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33526/?

With MeshRigger you can add BBB to all armor/clothes you want.

Edit:

Good you get MeshRigger to work.

You must not add the bones, MeshRigger can create/copy the bones.

But MeshRigger can not create NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData and NiSkinPartition, so you must add empty ones with with NifSkope. Then MeshRigger can copy the settings from the template mesh to your mesh.

My FemaleLowerBodyG and FemaleLowerBodyGC looked like this, without bones but with NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData and NiSkinPartition.

Then i run MeshRigger, the Template was the SetBody AGHGEC version A lowerbody.

Spoiler

Bones1.jpg

You can add bones to all you want if you add NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData and NiSkinPartition.

Here a Skellie flower vase

Spoiler

Skelli.jpg

Yes i tested it in game, it works.

Yes...gloss setting can really affect the resulting colour/color. Like yourself, I make sure all the numbers match...feet, upper, lower, hands.

I can confirm, however, that this isn't the issue. It's just not the correct hand texture.

Fejeena: your mesh did render in-game. However, it wasn't a match for the AGHGEC upper bod I was using. Pity...looks great.

It is the AGHGEC version A lowerbody, does not fit to the B,C or D version.

I tested it with the upper body Version A from Set body reloaded in NifSkope and it fits.

But my Alpha is still set to 0, you must change it.

------------------

The hand textures:

Can never match because the body texture is "wrong". Left and right arm have different colors.(light and dark)

Spoiler

I copied the left and right arm end-texture in the hand texture to recolor the hand texture

1.jpg

Here you see a light and dark arm texture parts in the hand texture

2.jpg

I used the light part to recolor the hand texture.

Then I changed the body texture, copied and mirrored the left arm.3.jpg

Now it looks

4.jpg

here the new body and hand texture

myTextures.7z

Archived