HGEC lowerbody Gape project.

Well it's official I have surpassed my old meshing skill level to a whole new level.

This sword has always been a mile marker for me. I was just never good enough to get it right.

I was able to manage it 1 time before now it was never quite right and it took me 6 months 3 years ago to even get somewhat close.

This is perfection. In the span of 2 hours I have the sword perfect.

The Unholy Bolt Reforged!

This will be my watermark now.

Spoiler

5a2118ab04329_Dwm2017-11-3012-42-22-03.thumb.jpeg.768b8c1768602046b58ba82e7488369c.jpeg

My Imperial texture with added pussy part ( added with fejeena.net :D )

imperial pussy texture with hands.7z

-----------------------------------------------

The tribal tattoos

I added the tattoos to my Sadran race

Tea.jpg

tribal tattoo.7z

I don't have (found) all tattoo layers...so I added my Textures ( all textures, footfemale, hands, head, ears )

Layer resources  ( all  PhotoShop layers! With  Paint.net you need the psd plugin   https://www.psdplugin.com/  )

Pubic hair , pubic, areola, makeup, lips, eyeliner. 

File: Bonus Pack

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19021/?

Tattoos

Files: HGEC_Tribal_Tattoos  and head06_Tribal_Tattoos
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/18763/?

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

My Imperial texture with added pussy part ( added with fejeena.net :D )

imperial pussy texture with hands.7z

-----------------------------------------------

The tribal tattoos

I added the tattoos to my Sadran race

Tea.jpg

tribal tattoo.7z

I don't have (found) all tattoo layers...so I added my Textures ( all textures, footfemale, hands, head, ears )

Layer resources  ( all  PhotoShop layers! With  Paint.net you need the psd plugin   https://www.psdplugin.com/  )

Pubic hair , pubic, areola, makeup, lips, eyeliner. 

File: Bonus Pack

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19021/?

Tattoos

Files: HGEC_Tribal_Tattoos  and head06_Tribal_Tattoos
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/18763/?

That's one fearsome looking lass.

Here two test normal maps ( have not tested the files in game )

Test = is a added pussy part in the original Imperial texture

test2  = is a new created normal map

Normal Test.zip

But I think the original texture you use now is fine. Why a normal map part inside the body, you don't see if there is a normal map effect or not.

So you can ignore the new test files.  : )

2 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Here two test normal maps ( have not tested the files in game )

Test = is a added pussy part in the original Imperial texture

test2  = is a new created normal map

Normal Test.zip

But I think the original texture you use now is fine. Why a normal map part inside the body, you don't see if there is a normal map effect or not.

So you can ignore the new test files.  : )

Roger that. I'll take a look.

OK, good to know. Copy normal map into normal map is not good.

Better create a new normal map ( or use original without the pussy part, but with inner pussy lighting... Now i know why there is the opening for the plug of the charging cable. The rechargeable battery for the pussy lighting. )

Spoiler

abc8.jpg

Hahaha. :D

Just testing out Amber's HGEC-S lower bodies. Having some foot seem/join issues. But then, I'm using a pretty advanced foot for HGEC, already. Perhaps we should compare and see if we are all on the same page for feet....that is, using the same foot.

You can copy/paste those soles to other similar feet on a case-by-case basis. The Trashdog BBW uses some pretty old foot models. There is a Robert's foot version of the BBW...but it has a nasty join seem on the belly between the upper and lower bodies. The feet on the standard BBW are actually in a different spot on the ground than other models...requiring unique shoes. 

You know there are two different HGEC lower bodies and feet.

The classic/original and the newer version ( the one that is in setBody reloaded )

Don't know when a modder made the change, think it was at the beginning of the BBB bodies ( the BBB ass )

So today we have two version.

You must check all armor-clothes Mods with visible foot-leg part. About 50% use the new version.

SetBody reloaded use the new version. The LAPF futa lowerbodies use the old version.

If you mix the two versions

shit.jpg

You can fix it with seam Mender.

I use the old/original HGEC body. And all my armor clothes Mods I have changed/fixed to that version.

I don't use SetBody reloaded. I use a older SetBody version with "old" HGEC bodies. ( I had fixed all my armor-clothes Mods to the old version before SetBody reloaded was released )

Upload your body replacer feet nif and i run Ambers S lowerbody through Seam Mender.

Or use other foot meshes.

Better check first if you have more new or more old versions ( armors, clothes, bodies )  If you use SetBody reloaded it will be less work to change your body relacer and the LAPF lowerbodies ( if most of your armor-clothes Mods are also the new version )

The imperial pussy texture with hands.7z are different ? I used the imperial texture with hands.7z you posted.

This textures

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=413496

The can not be different...

Here both textures. I only add the pussy part.

Spoiler

abc9.jpg

same color and light

And you don't get a SetBody problem... How ? Set body are only meshes.

If you use the gape textures as replacer for your imperial texture all Imperials will use the texture ( And all Breton, nord, rothwardone, wood elf, hight elf if you don't have a Mod that add different textures to the vanilla races)

22 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You know there are two different HGEC lower bodies and feet.

The classic/original and the newer version ( the one that is in setBody reloaded )

Don't know when a modder made the change, think it was at the beginning of the BBB bodies ( the BBB ass )

So today we have two version.

You must check all armor-clothes Mods with visible foot-leg part. About 50% use the new version.

SetBody reloaded use the new version. The LAPF futa lowerbodies use the old version.

If you mix the two versions

shit.jpg

You can fix it with seam Mender.

I use the old/original HGEC body. And all my armor clothes Mods I have changed/fixed to that version.

I don't use SetBody reloaded. I use a older SetBody version with "old" HGEC bodies. ( I had fixed all my armor-clothes Mods to the old version before SetBody reloaded was released )

Upload your body replacer feet nif and i run Ambers S lowerbody through Seam Mender.

Or use other foot meshes.

Better check first if you have more new or more old versions ( armors, clothes, bodies )  If you use SetBody reloaded it will be less work to change your body relacer and the LAPF lowerbodies ( if most of your armor-clothes Mods are also the new version )

I posted a link to the feet I'm using (with soles) a couple posts back. A LoversLab member's upload...TDA. They look awesome. Practically make out her toe-prints.

These feet...

Didn't know that re: HGEC feet. I also use an old SetBody. But I've long since ditched/removed many semi-useful bodies for more exotic ones. Not much difference between D and E cup...in game...if you get my drift. Might as well use that slot for something really DIFFERENT that shares the same feet and hands.

26 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The imperial pussy texture with hands.7z are different ? I used the imperial texture with hands.7z you posted.

This textures

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=413496

The can not be different...

Here both textures. I only add the pussy part.

Reveal hidden contents

abc9.jpg

same color and light

And you don't get a SetBody problem... How ? Set body are only meshes.

If you use the gape textures as replacer for your imperial texture all Imperials will use the texture ( And all Breton, nord, rothwardone, wood elf, hight elf if you don't have a Mod that add different textures to the vanilla races)

I checked...all the numbers match. Odd.

(edit: I have to give the wife a ride to the office this morning (British Columbia). I'll be back in an hour and will test things thoroughly to see if I've made a simple boo-boo)

Yes the feet with soles. They are for HGEC SetBody reloaded lowerbodies. ( not for the HGEC LAPF Futa lowerbodies)

Wait some minutes I just started to use Seam Mender and change Ambers S lowerbody ( Ambers LL lowerbody is the SetBody reloaded version and match with the feet with soles. )

Archived