Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Updated 3DMigoto configured for this game: 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2018-04-05.zip

Thanks to knight77 for providing the frame analysis dump, Marie's mesh is now replaced as well:

5ac510b56bbc4_DOAX_VV-2018-04-05-031054.0.thumb.jpg.a9b4fea3084fe2daec6872af0fb7f7cf.jpg

Now if someone can provide me a frame analysis dump of Ayane's nude scene I'll be able to replace all the remaining meshes.

I've also fixed the shadow glitch and added Luna's texture hash to the d3dx.ini, so you will also need to grab Luna's texture replacement from here and drop it into the Save_DOAXVV_texEdits\Nipple Tex folder:

On 04/04/2018 at 12:45 AM, janong49 said:

This is Luna texture. 6291332.dds

Also since a few people seem interested in costume replacements I added a section to the d3dx.ini to enable frame analysis dumps of the costume textures & meshes so you don't have to rely on resorap to dump these. If you want this, uncomment the "dump" and "analyse_options" lines in the [CommandListClothesFrameAnalysis] section, enable "hunting=2" or "hunting=1", then when the costume is displayed turn on the hunting overlay (numpad 0) and press F8. I've also enabled the "share_dupes" option to cut down on disk space and speed up subsequent dumps for people planning to grab many costumes (the FrameAnalysisDeduped folder will have master copies of all dumped textures & meshes sorted by hash, which are hard linked into the timestamped frame analysis folders where they are sorted by draw call).

Just to recap the instructions for anyone just joining (and updated slightly):

On 03/04/2018 at 10:12 PM, ausgeek said:

Extract it into the game directory and remove Resorap / SpecialK if installed (3DMigoto replaces both their use cases), then extract knight77's texture replacements from this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=2192146

Also grab Luna's texture replacement from this post, and drop it into the "Save_DOAXVV_texEdits/Nipple Tex" folder:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=2199112

There are several newer texture replacements that you can use as well if you browse the forum to find them.

3DMigoto is configured to look for those texture replacements in the Save_DOAXVV_texEdits folder from knight77's zip file, so you want the directory structure to look like this:

DOAX_VV.exe
d3d11.dll
d3dx.ini
ShaderFixes/*
Save_DOAXVV_texEdits/*

3DMigoto is configured to replace the skin textures, remove the White Lace Bikini and Towel costumes and replace their tan textures. Honoka and Marie's meshes will be replaced whenever they are wearing the white lace bikini. It also includes my 3D Vision mod, so if you are on an NVIDIA system and have the appropriate hardware you can see the game in stereo 3D (refer to the readme for stereo 3D specific instructions). The mouse back button is set to toggle the HUD visibility to enhance the enjoyment of the game (edit the d3dx.ini if you would prefer that to be assigned to a different key/button). If you are an end user this should be all you need to do - just launch the game and 3DMigoto will take care of the rest.

If you find this useful please consider supporting my ongoing work on 3DMigoto that makes these mesh replacements possible:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkStarSword

8 hours ago, honey68228 said:

Another problem is that there are some mistakes in the shadow on the ground!
Is there a way to improve it?

Thanks! This is now fixed in this release (I actually saw this earlier and mistook it for a game bug since the rest of the shadows were fine). This was due to the fact that 3DMigoto disables scissor clipping by default (as scissor clipping is almost always a bad thing in stereo 3D and usually harmless to disable). If anyone prefers to keep their own d3dx.ini rather than update from this zip the option is rasterizer_disable_scissor=0.

5 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Updated 3DMigoto configured for this game: 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2018-04-05.zip

Thanks to knight77 for providing the frame analysis dump, Marie's mesh is now replaced as well:

5ac510b56bbc4_DOAX_VV-2018-04-05-031054.0.thumb.jpg.a9b4fea3084fe2daec6872af0fb7f7cf.jpg

Now if someone can provide me a frame analysis dump of Ayane's nude scene I'll be able to replace all the remaining meshes.

Sadly the Lv 50 Ayane scene is a video! When I tried to rip it with ninjaripper, there was no 3d mesh. The same result appeared when trying to rip the SSR videos.
So I am looking for another scene. Maybe Nyotengu has one, since she is spreading the most seductive vibes of all girls!

Or a clumsy one, because Honoka and Marie-Rose fell both accidentially into the water. Dunno with of these girls is clumsy enough to fall into water to be naked^^

Also big thanks to you ausgeek :smile:

Now it's really only missing the nude mesh the last body type, and my tan edits, which I really prefer over the standart tan lines.

8 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Thanks! This is now fixed in this release (I actually saw this earlier and mistook it for a game bug since the rest of the shadows were fine). This was due to the fact that 3DMigoto disables scissor clipping by default (as scissor clipping is almost always a bad thing in stereo 3D and usually harmless to disable). If anyone prefers to keep their own d3dx.ini rather than update from this zip the option is rasterizer_disable_scissor=0.

You're great !:thumbsup:Thank's 

Ayane & Helena LV50 scene are videos! No official full naked 3d meshes

3 hours ago, Noice123 said:

Here's some more swaps.

That's just a texture replacement! For example this background and swimsuit

DOAX-VenusVacation_180401_135723.jpg

2018.02.23-04.54_01.png

Hey, guys. If you aren't a modder showing off new work, or someone displaying something they need help with, can we keep the screenshots to a minimum? This thread should be for modding discussion. If you want to showcase your screenshots, please open a separate thread. This thread will become unmanageable very soon if we were all posting 16 screens in each post. Thanks. :smile:

48 minutes ago, JoeMesh said:

Hey, guys. If you aren't a modder showing off new work, or someone displaying something they need help with, can we keep the screenshots to a minimum? This thread should be for modding discussion. If you want to showcase your screenshots, please open a separate thread. This thread will become unmanageable very soon if we were all posting 16 screens in each post. Thanks. :smile:

Hahaha you really think that's going to stop? 

1 hour ago, honey68228 said:

You're great !:thumbsup:Thank's 

Ayane & Helena LV50 scene are videos! No official full naked 3d meshes

That's just a texture replacement! For example this background and swimsuit

DOAX-VenusVacation_180401_135723.jpg

2018.02.23-04.54_01.png

I've changed almost every swimsuit in the game.

So now that we have full nude, I am still in for just reveiling outfits!

I want to bring back my edit of that mermaid suit! Also the now APL suits from the Eternal Flower Event that just started can be easily modified like the mermaid suit. Complete intact upper body. Only the Panties (and skirt if you like) have to stay.

7 hours ago, deutchlander said:

is there any mod to change the language to english? so there is for costumes?

3DMigoto can change the static UI textures easily enough (like most of the buttons and so on), however this requires track_texture_updates to be enabled, which causes the Gacha videos to stutter, and as such I want to rework the texture hashes to eliminate that performance issue before considering that.

And even then it would be of limited use, because it wouldn't translate all the dynamic text - it might be useful for new players, but not those who have been playing for a while.

Translate the dynamic text would be... quite a bit harder. Game specific modding techniques may work to a limited extent, but no such techniques exist for this game as yet.

To do this with a wrapper DLL like 3DMigoto would require the individual characters to be recognised, which can't be done by hash since the font texture is changed every frame from the CPU, meaning this would essentially require image matching be performed on the GPU. Once the individual characters are recognised it would then have to match combinations of characters used together to match words, then output English text over the top. A proper translation would also need grammar transformations, but even without that just translating specific words could still be helpful. That should actually all be possible to do with 3DMigoto, but very, *very* difficult (and I'm saying this as the author of the features that would be necessary to make it work), and performance would probably suck big time. I've been looking into the possibilities, but at the moment it is still just out of curiosity, and unlikely to become a full mod (also, while I have studied Japanese and can read Hiragana, Katakana and a handful of Kanji, my vocabulary is quite limited).

Honoka and Marie-Rose textures with ladybits!

Warning. Quite explicit pictures:

Spoiler

Marie-Rose without and with pubic hair:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180405_133245.thumb.jpg.994d1097a9377bee3f29c77db7e5070d.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180405_133301.thumb.jpg.e7c0a89f5492cc2c986268e8bd350d3d.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_180405_133507.thumb.jpg.3fa918e6862e0be6a09168443bacf559.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180405_133441.thumb.jpg.bec3cd1cefad99c6f6aac149b7259de4.jpg

Honoka without and with pubic hair (2 styles):

DOAX-VenusVacation_180405_153831.thumb.jpg.648964596a8837b515b7c5aca5f4be7e.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180405_153803.thumb.jpg.ca6b8de616e756bc3171251734c5e394.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180405_153749.thumb.jpg.46a270bd22ea8a04dc1a86c5ccbdd040.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180405_153944.thumb.jpg.4861872e0a7bd0af97829e6c4c69f267.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180405_154006.thumb.jpg.8ab510996b32efc00b08c538300e0db5.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180405_154014.thumb.jpg.633e0dfa33272dedd22675ec366a5c46.jpg

Choose the one of your liking:

Marie-Rose:

8963457_MR_Nipples_Pubic_07.dds

8963457_MR_Nipples_NoPubic_01.dds

Honoka:

3779584_Honoka_Nipples_Pubic_stripe.dds

3779584_Honoka_Nipples_Pubic_bush.dds

3779584_Honoka_Nipples_NoPubic_04.dds

32 minutes ago, xxJesusChristxx said:

Hey knight77, when i download your dds file it is always completely black. I've done some tests with other files already and they works fine.

The latest file like 3779584 Honoka Nipples Public Stripe.dds is 1.33MB, is it same as yours?

the files work fine. i think u extract them into the wrong folder or u missing something (3dmigoto,...?)

maybe forget to rename the files?

example:

3779584 Honoka Nipples Public Stripe.dds - wrong

3779584.dds - correct

you put the dds's here? \DOAX-VenusVacation\Save_DOAXVV_texEdits\Nipple Tex

Unbenannt.png

folder structure: (with 3dmigoto)

Unbenannt2.png.b4b36b6954df926be6a11487bd6ceb13.png

1 hour ago, xxJesusChristxx said:

Hey knight77, when i download your dds file it is always completely black. I've done some tests with other files already and they works fine.

The latest file like 3779584 Honoka Nipples Public Stripe.dds is 1.33MB, is it same as yours?

If you are using the standart d3dx file from ausgeeks post, then you have to rename my edits of course!

Again like every other texture I posted, the file original file name is only the big number, not the description I added for better understanding.

So if you want to use:

Just rename it into

3779584.dds

Or if you know how, you can just edit the d3dx file and change the name of the file used.

Thats what I did, so I know what I am using right now.

But for user friendly reasons just rename them and put them in the folder where the rest of the textures are :smile:

I've been working on cataloguing the textures for all the common (non-event N&R rarity) swimsuits. I've also collected alternative (DOAX3) swimsuit textures I could find floating on the web and recoloured a bunch by hand (might not be 100% accurate).

Y'all can download them here.

You can choose to download all the original and alternative textures at once, or just the alternative textures.

Also, you can put a ~ followed by any text after the texture ID in the .dds files and it will still work (at least with resorep, I'm not sure if it works with 3DMigoto as well. If it doesn't you're gonna have to delete all the ~base, ~spec and ~nrm I put in there).

Enjoy!

Some previews:

Spoiler

preview.thumb.png.33d1143600599ceef7caa1fe29ebafa2.png

preview.thumb.png.61b72f9ebf2133dffcacc219a1ff9c7b.png

preview.thumb.png.5bc5213ae7db887261c5b959df295990.png

preview.thumb.png.3ac02cd181bd4fd0b763b19765c00f93.png

7 hours ago, Bob84 said:

the files work fine. i think u extract them into the wrong folder or u missing something (3dmigoto,...?)

maybe forget to rename the files?

example:

3779584 Honoka Nipples Public Stripe.dds - wrong

3779584.dds - correct

you put the dds's here? \DOAX-VenusVacation\Save_DOAXVV_texEdits\Nipple Tex

Unbenannt.png

folder structure: (with 3dmigoto)

Unbenannt2.png.b4b36b6954df926be6a11487bd6ceb13.png

5 hours ago, knight77 said:

If you are using the standart d3dx file from ausgeeks post, then you have to rename my edits of course!

Again like every other texture I posted, the file original file name is only the big number, not the description I added for better understanding.

So if you want to use:

Just rename it into

3779584.dds

Or if you know how, you can just edit the d3dx file and change the name of the file used.

Thats what I did, so I know what I am using right now.

But for user friendly reasons just rename them and put them in the folder where the rest of the textures are :smile:

No I meant I wanted to see what the textures looks like in Photoshop, theyre completely dark. Other samples such as a texture of skirim MOD, it doesnt look like them. hmmm I have to look into the problem myself...