Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

I'm having this bug with Lustiest Lair with the Unhallowed Vestal boss fight. It says I need to "Fuck 0 Unhallowed Vestal" and when I go into the battle, the boss simply doesn't spawn and I have to back out of the quest. Anyone know a fix to this issue? I'm afraid I might not be able to proceed in the Ruins if this boss sticks around.

EDIT: Same thing with the tendril summoner, I'm thinking it might be some kind of mod conflict? My last run I was able to fight her without issue.

EDIT 2: I think I might be an idiot and messed up trying to load the skins for those bosses.

Edited by jjnoc5
4 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

I'm having this bug with Lustiest Lair with the Unhallowed Vestal boss fight. It says I need to "Fuck 0 Unhallowed Vestal" and when I go into the battle, the boss simply doesn't spawn and I have to back out of the quest. Anyone know a fix to this issue? I'm afraid I might not be able to proceed in the Ruins if this boss sticks around.

EDIT: Same thing with the tendril summoner, I'm thinking it might be some kind of mod conflict? My last run I was able to fight her without issue.

EDIT 2: I think I might be an idiot and messed up trying to load the skins for those bosses.

https://discord.gg/RgzSkYEQtE

Those in the Lustiest Lair Discord can help you out with any issues you may have

7 hours ago, NettyWrites said:

Got any NSFW skin mods for her by any chance? Thanks

Unfortunately she has no actual lewd skins for her, not only that, shes a transformation class which means she requires more work. There's only one NSFW skin for her but I don't have it, and I consider it just a place holder skin since its not actually the Succubus, but another character ported on to her.

Hey there, I noticed almost all Niur skins have those annoying white lines/black lines at the spots where the sprite was cut for animations.

Is there any guide or easy way to fix this? I've been trying around with the plague doctor skin but couldn't get rid of them...

Any advice would be welcome!

On 5/4/2021 at 9:30 AM, OTYOTY said:

someone asked me to share my works. so here you are :)

town_camping_trainer_locked.sprite.png.4ed55dfd16e86243e6b4361a52787730.png

fx\town_camping_trainer_locked\town_camping_trainer_locked.sprite.png

town_stage_coach_level01.sprite.png.43e1643c2eccd3d0c7e8879b2c2f396e.png

fx\town_stage_coach_level01\town_stage_coach_level01.sprite.png

estate_glossary.sprite.png.ef510fc37a77c5c9e9d8fd9cc5dafcdd.png

fx\estate_glossary\estate_glossary.sprite.png

crypts.entrance_room_wall.png.7001de21053e9ca31d0d33854b215b4b.png

dungeons\crypts\crypts.entrance_room_wall.png

(I want to add some more lewd stuffs but no idea)

crypts.room_wall.altar.png.2bf6db8721dbce31cac9980356fbc3ec.png

dungeons\crypts\crypts.room_wall.altar.png

(this is not tested. this' girls may too big for background.)

and more works 

1127957649_BoneRabble.png.40c30beab6cf231766a13bf4dcac77db.png

boneRabble.gif.8d58e5c3397216ece71dd130d9cdb446.gif

i want to rework the animation but lazy to do it. also don't have much time to do.

skeleton_common.gif.3f7b422e8ef82964bb3e50bd839a55f8.gif

ingame

skeleton_common.sprite.defend.png.ac3b78d5b1279feb696f791a5f215a5d.png

skeleton_common.sprite.attack_melee.png.15fd82807261e846640a10f8244ea801.png

Hey bro can you share your skeleton mod and throatcut mod? Appreciate that

4 hours ago, ghrim said:

Hey there, I noticed almost all Niur skins have those annoying white lines/black lines at the spots where the sprite was cut for animations.

Is there any guide or easy way to fix this? I've been trying around with the plague doctor skin but couldn't get rid of them...

Any advice would be welcome!

No easy fix.
Lots of other authors out there.