Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 7/12/2021 at 4:23 PM, miladm said:

hey there , I made Lucia Nude , I'm not an artist , just practicing , so the results might not be consistent , still thought id share it here., thankfully the animations were drawn with nude body , I just fixed their skel Files to show the nude ones. Can also replace the one fasterlight225 made as bounty hunter , you just have to change the files names in the first anim folder.1624312883_Lucia1.thumb.png.b92132d751618b0a2d46745f08e58dde.png

LuciaN.rar 4.27 MB · 694 downloads

Hey, I tried to make this work for bounty hunter and can't seem to figure out why it doesn't work. Could anyone explain to me what went wrong so I can do it myself in the future?

bounty_hunter.rar

How much Skins can a hero have? what i mean is:

image.png.1a01e227c8b1cfb3c663e0ba8f480804.png
I can just keep naming those until i reach Z? or i should go towards the start, (A B C etc)

Does mods Void getting achivs on steam? I only use skins for everyting, but at end its just pngs

2: I found that Shield Breaker Forcelan Brokes my other mods (i installed from nexus) is there any way to have her both and the other skins? I belive is because she (forcelan) haves a custom Anim folder and so overwrites necessary stuff for the other skins, how i can solve this? i have tried a bit and cant find a way to get it working
Mod that breaks the others: Forcelan
Mod that i try to get to work: NIUR shieldbreaker

Any ideas? I like to have more than 1 Shieldbreaker in my party and i find it annoying to have both look the same.

The author of Forcelain says that he know the other skins become fragmented but he dont know why (just an artist). 
Ah well, i guess i just drop the memebuild.

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
On 9/11/2021 at 8:58 PM, ghrim said:

Aw man, I really love Niur's take on the Plague Doctor.

Unfortunate, guess I'll just have to bear with the annoying cracks and lines.

On a side note, STmast is working on a new class it seems. Looks very great so far.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/91513943

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/91695509

Are there any mods out from STmast or are all works in progress?

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

How much Skins can a hero have? what i mean is:

image.png.1a01e227c8b1cfb3c663e0ba8f480804.png
I can just keep naming those until i reach Z? or i should go towards the start, (A B C etc)

Does mods Void getting achivs on steam? I only use skins for everyting, but at end its just pngs

2: I found that Shield Breaker Forcelan Brokes my other mods (i installed from nexus) is there any way to have her both and the other skins? I belive is because she (forcelan) haves a custom Anim folder and so overwrites necessary stuff for the other skins, how i can solve this? i have tried a bit and cant find a way to get it working
Mod that breaks the others: Forcelan
Mod that i try to get to work: NIUR shieldbreaker

Any ideas? I like to have more than 1 Shieldbreaker in my party and i find it annoying to have both look the same.

The author of Forcelain says that he know the other skins become fragmented but he dont know why (just an artist). 
Ah well, i guess i just drop the memebuild.

Okay, so as long as a skin folder ends in (Classname)_(Letter) it's valid.

So, Newleper_A works.

The 'best' way to run multiple skeletons of the same hero is to clone the hero.

A layman is able to clone everything but the class-specific strings, which will break, but aren't VITAL for the clone to function.

Thankfully, Shieldbreaker has been reskinned by Xelsword, who CAN touch localization files, so just grab their cloned class and port the Forcelan onto them.

Legend tells that you can actually extend it beyond 26 skins with _AA, _AAA etc although I haven't tested this personally yet.

So

crusader_A

crusader_AA

Crusader_B

crusader_BB

and so on./ I think the letters need to be the same so you might not be able to get away with crusader_AB although as long as the letters after the underscore are all caps it should count.

Just getting into DD modding, I tried searching the topic to no avail so I hope I'm not being too stupid. Does anyone have the Spirit Lancer class mod on hand? From what I've read on the reupload page on the steam workshop, that one is busted at the moment, and the other version I saw is a skin instead of the class mod itself.

Edited by AGFeng
On 9/21/2021 at 9:50 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Okay, so as long as a skin folder ends in (Classname)_(Letter) it's valid.

So, Newleper_A works.

The 'best' way to run multiple skeletons of the same hero is to clone the hero.

A layman is able to clone everything but the class-specific strings, which will break, but aren't VITAL for the clone to function.

Thankfully, Shieldbreaker has been reskinned by Xelsword, who CAN touch localization files, so just grab their cloned class and port the Forcelan onto them.

Thanks.

I dont fully get how im supposed to clone it.. im not lazy, im just dumb and i dont understand what im supposed to do

3 hours ago, AGFeng said:

Just getting into DD modding, I tried searching the topic to no avail so I hope I'm not being too stupid. Does anyone have the Spirit Lancer class mod on hand? From what I've read on the reupload page on the steam workshop, that one is busted at the moment, and the other version I saw is a skin instead of the class mod itself.

I'm using the one reuploaded on workshop right now and don't partially have any issue with it.

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Thanks.

I dont fully get how im supposed to clone it.. im not lazy, im just dumb and i dont understand what im supposed to do

Gimme a hot second...

Shieldbreaker 2 - Dancer.rar

'Kay, so extract this to your DarkestDungeon/Mods folder and you'll get a second vanilla Shieldbreaker.

It'd be more work to use a custom skin, so use the Forcelan on the stock Shieldbreaker and move the NUIR shieldbreaker here, renaming the Shieldbreaker_(Letter) folders to Dancer_(Letter) and doing the same for the roster portraits inside. DO NOT RENAME THE .PNGS IN THE /ANIM FOLDER.

13 hours ago, AGFeng said:

You can really do download the reupload version of lancer on steam https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1984808265&searchtext=lancer

or get this file and put this in your mod folder. 

Spirit Lancer.zip