Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

3 hours ago, NutBoi said:

Bless you bro!

And only out of curiosity, did he release playable blue gura and ina or those were only preview screenshots?

8 hours ago, Lil_Beeing said:

Ty it's works but attack animation isn't  anim.rar 

and I broke Lilith bounty hunter just defend ani and roster icon sorry Lilith_Bounty_Hunter.rar

I have like 3-4 request if you're ok mostly just heroes to monsters 

All finished.

Carrion Eater to Swine Nymph.rar

And don't forget...

Bounty Hunter Lilith Replacement.rar

Because I've gotten much, much better since I made the first one, this is not only ready to be slotted into the /mods folder, but also uses the vanilla Lilith's defend .atlas, so vanilla skins will simply work with this as usual.

Edited by Fasterflight225

because for the monster I understood that we could modify them all even if there is still something small that I do not understand. for example I just have to rename the images of the heroes that I want to use with the name present in the monster files that I want to modify? we must surely modify the animation too I imagine? but the I block a can ^^ and for the bosses there is a nsfw version of all?

15 minutes ago, madara0808 said:

because for the monster I understood that we could modify them all even if there is still something small that I do not understand. for example I just have to rename the images of the heroes that I want to use with the name present in the monster files that I want to modify? we must surely modify the animation too I imagine? but the I block a can ^^ and for the bosses there is a nsfw version of all?

It's not quite that simple, Do Not Touch the PNGs and edit the .art files to call for the new move/FX names.

I've made a guide explaining the process.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

You don't NEED that guide, however. At this time, to the best of my knowledge, everything is covered except the following...

The Formless Flesh

The Crew

The Brigand Pounder

All non-human DD enemies except the Horror.

The Jellyfish (Somehow)

...Off the top of my head, of course. Now, keep in mind that everything else isn't covered WELL, the Siren is literally a set of bigger breasts for her Allure or horribly off-style replacement, the Necromancer and Prophet are currently the same thing, the Ghoul and Gargoyle are Abomination skins someone asked me to port onto them, so on and so forth... but the skins DO exist for the most part. You just have to go find them... Or ask someone here to find them for you.

5 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Ce n'est pas si simple, ne touchez pas les PNG et modifiez les fichiers .art pour appeler les nouveaux noms de mouvement/FX.

J'ai fait un guide expliquant le processus.

Vous n'avez pas BESOIN de ce guide, cependant. Pour le moment, au meilleur de ma connaissance, tout est couvert sauf ce qui suit...

La chair sans forme

L'équipage

Le Brigand Pilon

Tous les ennemis DD non humains à l'exception de l'Horreur.

La méduse (en quelque sorte)

... Du haut de ma tête, bien sûr. Maintenant, gardez à l'esprit que tout le reste n'est pas BIEN couvert, la sirène est littéralement un ensemble de plus gros seins pour son allure ou un remplacement horriblement décalé, le nécromancien et le prophète sont actuellement la même chose, la goule et la gargouille sont des peaux d'abomination quelqu'un m'a demandé de les porter, ainsi de suite... mais les skins existent pour la plupart. Vous n'avez qu'à aller les trouver... Ou demandez à quelqu'un ici de les trouver pour vous.

it seems to complicate XD what I wanted to do basically is use all the mods I like from monster texture and use the heroes to fill the gap so I think there shouldn't be a lot of replacement to do finally I think

9 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It's not quite that simple, Do Not Touch the PNGs and edit the .art files to call for the new move/FX names.

You don't NEED that guide, however. At this time, to the best of my knowledge, everything is covered except the following...

The Formless Flesh

The Crew

The Brigand Pounder

The Jellyfish (Somehow)

...Off the top of my head, of course. Now, keep in mind that everything else isn't covered WELL, the Siren is literally a set of bigger breasts for her Allure or horribly off-style replacement, the Necromancer and Prophet are currently the same thing, the Ghoul and Gargoyle are Abomination skins someone asked me to port onto them, so on and so forth... but the skins DO exist for the most part. You just have to go find them... Or ask someone here to find them for you.

Do you agree to inform me once I have installed the mods as I want and that I know which monster I need to fill in the void? 

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The Formless Flesh

The Crew

The Brigand Pounder

The Jellyfish (Somehow)

There is a jellyfish girl, but not really NSFW. Still better than the original though. Don't remember who made it to credit them, sadly. Here it is.

jellyfish.rar