Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

These are some more female centric wallpapers I made based off of some of the art that is already out there but didn't have female versions. I know some of the skins for this are from Jefuty but can't remember where they all came from. There have been a ton of awesome thing in here from everyone and I just wanted to give something back. I will work on some more soon.

Darkest Dungeon Female logo -Red.png

Ladies Night 1.png

15 minutes ago, luviagelita said:

Is there a way to covert transformation class like Ushiro into a none-transformation class's skin?

Yes. You have to run the offending sprites through a converter, open them with dragonbones, delete one of the animations while renaming the other to be generic, then running the result through the converter again to recompile it.

I take requests. Paint the targets.

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Yes. You have to run the offending sprites through a converter, open them with dragonbones, delete one of the animations while renaming the other to be generic, then running the result through the converter again to recompile it.

I take requests. Paint the targets.

I gratefully request the Ushiro (Blazing Blade Lord) Mod. I can do PS myself, all I need is covert the animation files.

5 hours ago, Anonmon said:

Thank you. Unfortunately, it didn't fix the issue and the caretaker is still there for some reason. Maybe one of my mods is conflicting with it, but lord knows what.

maybe check the modlist you're using
if you're using mods instead of replacing, check the files of the upper row of the modlist on the game

also check the modfiles.txt of the mods, add the new files path, or delete the modfiles.txt entirely

Edited by Valixe
9 hours ago, Valixe said:

maybe check the modlist you're using
if you're using mods instead of replacing, check the files of the upper row of the modlist on the game

also check the modfiles.txt of the mods, add the new files path, or delete the modfiles.txt entirely

For the ones that are just art, I typically just replace the files.
I delete modfiles.txt on everything.

Guess what I'll do is backup everything I currently have, including the steam mods. Then repair the game, and drag and drop the modded portions back in and see if that fixes it.

1 hour ago, Anonmon said:

For the ones that are just art, I typically just replace the files.
I delete modfiles.txt on everything.

Guess what I'll do is backup everything I currently have, including the steam mods. Then repair the game, and drag and drop the modded portions back in and see if that fixes it.

Chill. Open your mods folder, and search for stage_coach.character.png.

If you get a result, then right-click it and select 'Open folder location' to be able to back out to the main mod folder, and look at the preview icon/project.xml file to ID which mod it is.

11 hours ago, luviagelita said:

I gratefully request the Ushiro (Blazing Blade Lord) Mod. I can do PS myself, all I need is covert the animation files.

I'd kinda prefer to know where you want him, so I can actually test my work... but I guess I don't NEED to know...

I also can't FIND this class, so a direct link will be necessary,

Edited by Fasterflight225
1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I'd kinda prefer to know where you want him, so I can actually test my work... but I guess I don't NEED to know...

I also can't FIND this class, so a direct link will be necessary,

Here is the class https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2182716765

Hope you don't mind that I'm not the original requester but could you put her over Hellion? The mod author did create a hellion skin based on an early design but it lacks the fancy anims and fx's of the custom class.

4 hours ago, Mounds said:

Here is the class https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2182716765

Hope you don't mind that I'm not the original requester but could you put her over Hellion? The mod author did create a hellion skin based on an early design but it lacks the fancy anims and fx's of the custom class.

Hmm... So, I'm going to assume you want her Monster form to be default, because nothing else is all that fancy.

Not a ton to work with, here... I'll need to gEt CrEaTiVe when assigning moves.