Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 8/27/2021 at 8:33 PM, Karoshivon said:

the paintover looks glorious tbh, but while using riposte there was a weird zoom on her occupying 1/3 of the screen for the duration of the animation, no idea if it was on my end only or just a weird miss-resolution on any png, i tried to fix it and edit the images o my own before writing here but didn't get any results :C

I don´t have that problem. Do you only have it with this skin?

On 8/29/2021 at 7:03 AM, rallyelgen said:

Another thing to mention for those who does not know.

The GOG VERSION is an older version of the game then the steam version.

Old enough that LOC2 files is not supported.

Only loc-files are.

This means that for those who downloads new mods (class-mods for example) will have som strange TEMPLATE_HERE text or something, then now you know why?

(i belive you can build yout own loc-files if you have the "strings"-folder in the mod (which is the source files of the loc/loc2 ) I am not sure of that though)

Correct.  I've actually sorted this out now but it was a lot harder than I thought.

Basically:

The new 'Butcher's Circus' DLC needs mods to use .loc2 files, which are incompatible with earlier, non-Butcher's Circus versions of the game.

This means that most of the mods on the Steam Workshop won't work with the GOG version of the game, as that version never had Butcher's Circus released for it.

There is a way to CREATE such files, but the tool to do so that is included in the GOG version of the game is, ironically, out-of-date and broken.  Which means GOG users are fresh out of luck unless they can find a mod with .loc files (a number of the ones on Nexus use this, but the Steam Workshop ones appear not to).

I managed to get myself a copy of the necessary tool and DLL files but it was a pain in the butt to do so - the official Darkest Dungeon Discord has a pinned post that I think once had the files, but they've now been deleted.  Luckily a kind user gave it to me.

Assuming you have the localization .zip file, the process to replace .loc2 files with .loc files (and thus let the mod work with the GOG version) is relatively simple:

- Go into the "localization" folder of the mod

- Find one of the .loc2 files (it'll likely be a number string, with an underscore, then the name of the language like "12345678_english.loc2") - copy just the number and underscore into notepad or something for later reference

- Delete the .loc2 files

- Extract the contents of the .zip file in to the "localization" folder

- Run the localization.exe file

- This will generate a bunch of .loc files.  These will simply have names like "english.loc".  Paste the number and underscore you copied earlier to the start of each .loc file (so it ends up looking like "12345678_english.loc" instead)

- Delete all the files that you extracted from the .zip from the folder

- In the main mod folder, delete the modfiles.txt file

This worked for me for two mods I got via the Steam workshop downloader: The Fool and The Keeper.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the localization.zip file here (since it was such a pain to get)  If I can, please let me know and I'll do so.

EDIT: I've added the required files as a .zip attachment.  If I need to remove it, please let me know, though personally I don't see what harm it does to have these available for others in the same situation as myself.

Localization Files.zip

Edited by Himeros
Added required localization files
2 hours ago, Himeros said:

Correct.  I've actually sorted this out now but it was a lot harder than I thought.

Basically:

The new 'Butcher's Circus' DLC needs mods to use .loc2 files, which are incompatible with earlier, non-Butcher's Circus versions of the game.

This means that most of the mods on the Steam Workshop won't work with the GOG version of the game, as that version never had Butcher's Circus released for it.

There is a way to CREATE such files, but the tool to do so that is included in the GOG version of the game is, ironically, out-of-date and broken.  Which means GOG users are fresh out of luck unless they can find a mod with .loc files (a number of the ones on Nexus use this, but the Steam Workshop ones appear not to).

I managed to get myself a copy of the necessary tool and DLL files but it was a pain in the butt to do so - the official Darkest Dungeon Discord has a pinned post that I think once had the files, but they've now been deleted.  Luckily a kind user gave it to me.

Assuming you have the localization .zip file, the process to replace .loc2 files with .loc files (and thus let the mod work with the GOG version) is relatively simple:

- Go into the "localization" folder of the mod

- Find one of the .loc2 files (it'll likely be a number string, with an underscore, then the name of the language like "12345678_english.loc2") - copy just the number and underscore into notepad or something for later reference

- Delete the .loc2 files

- Extract the contents of the .zip file in to the "localization" folder

- Run the localization.exe file

- This will generate a bunch of .loc files.  These will simply have names like "english.loc".  Paste the number and underscore you copied earlier to the start of each .loc file (so it ends up looking like "12345678_english.loc" instead)

- Delete all the files that you extracted from the .zip from the folder

- In the main mod folder, delete the modfiles.txt file

This worked for me for two mods I got via the Steam workshop downloader: The Fool and The Keeper.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the localization.zip file here (since it was such a pain to get)  If I can, please let me know and I'll do so.

I can only ask that you'll post it in some way... you do not know how long I've been angry about not getting mods to work on the GOG version... The only reason i bought the whole game on steam was that there were no other way to get some mods to work. (including some mods that were required from mods here i think).

Edited by rallyelgen
3 hours ago, i lick a sink for living said:

is it possible to convert the greyhawk class to leper? i notice that they has the same skill names in the anim folder
sorry for my broken english

If memory serves, Greyhawk has literally one differently-named sprite that means you can't get away with a 1:1 port and do still need to touch the .art file.

I actually made a guide, if you want to try and perform the port yourself.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

Alternatively, you can ask me to do it, and I'll do so. It'll take a bit longer then doing it yourself, but I do come with the promise I'll beta test it for bugs first.

42 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

If memory serves, Greyhawk has literally one differently-named sprite that means you can't get away with a 1:1 port and do still need to touch the .art file.

Alternatively, you can ask me to do it, and I'll do so. It'll take a bit longer then doing it yourself, but I do come with the promise I'll beta test it for bugs first.

Actually, I have made my own Greyhawk Bounty hunter Skin. Nothing really hard as long as you only touch the .darkest\.png\.json

12 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

I can only ask that you'll post it in some way... you do not know how long I've been angry about not getting mods to work on the GOG version... The only reason i bought the whole game on steam was that there were no other way to get some mods to work. (including some mods that were required from mods here i think).

Done. Have uploaded the required .zip to my post.

14 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I see, i ll try do it myself first. If anything goes wrong to the point that couldn't be fixed then i'll ask for your help then
anyways thanks for the guide   

8 hours ago, Piratka said:

Anyone know bosses replacement mods for nsfw?

The Ruins bosses are recommended to be replaced with the Fawn Mother, which also replaces the Pews.

necromancer.zip 3.66 MB · 1,500 downloads

prophet.zip 4.12 MB · 1,382 downloads

The Hag gets replaced in the Wield pack, though not very well, and her Cauldron's contents have been made white for... imaginative interpretation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1093

Hag Cauldron.rar

Anaertailin replaced the Swine King and Wilbur, and as it was old work, they were actually on-model for once.

swine_piglet_anaertailin.rar

swine_prince_anaertailin.rar

The Siren has an alternate Allure sprite with bigger breasts. ...Yeah, I know.

Siren mod-1042-1-0-1595102728.zip

As there are two sets of Brigands, I recommend replacing Vvulf with whichever Blood you don't run as stock.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927418127

brigand_blood.rar

Edited by Fasterflight225
10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The Ruins bosses are recommended to be replaced with the Fawn Mother, which also replaces the Pews.

necromancer.zip 3.66 MB · 1,500 downloads

prophet.zip 4.12 MB · 1,382 downloads

The Hag gets replaced in the Wield pack, though not very well, and her Cauldron's contents have been made white for... imaginative interpretation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1093

Hag Cauldron.rar 2.69 MB · 463 downloads

Anaertailin replaced the Swine King and Wilbur, and as it was old work, they were actually on-model for once.

swine_piglet_anaertailin.rar 821.79 kB · 1,028 downloads

swine_prince_anaertailin.rar 7.32 MB · 1,460 downloads

The Siren has an alternate Allure sprite with bigger breasts. ...Yeah, I know.

Siren mod-1042-1-0-1595102728.zip 815.05 kB · 39 downloads

As there are two sets of Brigands, I recommend replacing Vvulf with whichever Blood you don't run as stock.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927418127

brigand_blood.rar 1.76 MB · 200 downloads

Thank you

3 hours ago, tfwpdnaqhiicybrnva said:

I've been enjoying the cove lately, but those moster girls just didn't seem right.
So I've decided to add some nipples to Hesterir's fishgirls (hope he won't mind).
I'm not an artist so it's a bit clumsy cut-and-pasted.
Sharing in case if anybody feels the same.
2021-09-01_17-19-40.png.52125b107d71d6e16d981cb59e5d6b57.png

fishman_harpoon.rar 1.19 MB · 12 downloads

Unrelated, but it looks like you're using an outdated version of the snail urchin axolotl replacer. We put a lot of work into the current version, and it definitely shows! ? 

Yeah, bosses are the main sprites left to change before you can get a fully custom experience. Sunward Isles would be cool too but we're probably a few years down the road for that one. Now if only the music can be easily changed, it would be top-tier. I did not know Sapper was compatible with Blood. 

Edit: The game crashes before the boss fight when I replaced Vvulf with the Blood skin. This is from renamed/replaced game files. I had to complete the fight with his normal skin. I did not test via mod method which might work. Normally, white boxes would cover the enemy but this one crashes for some reason.

Edited by TalentedFox
Tested skin and it did not work

The only boss that is currently hard to change the skin for is the Formless Flesh, doubtful it will get a skin unless someone wants to try their hand at it again.

The only bosses so far without a skin is the Brigand Pounder and I believe the Drowned Crew. The Miller doesn't have a lewd skin either as far I know.

And I wouldn't consider what the Siren has to be a skin, its more of a ability skin and its a subtle one at that.

55 minutes ago, TalentedFox said:

Yeah, bosses are the main sprites left to change before you can get a fully custom experience. Sunward Isles would be cool too but we're probably a few years down the road for that one. Now if only the music can be easily changed, it would be top-tier. I did not know Sapper was compatible with Blood. 

I wouldn't say a few years for Sunward Isles, just a matter of the creator of Sunward giving the OK for lewd stuff and then someone be willing to make mods for it. If someone wants to ask for the lewd mods and ask the creator for permission to make said mods, then we'll get mods for Sunward finally. Until that happens I don't think there ever will be lewd mods for Sunward.

3 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

The only boss that is currently hard to change the skin for is the Formless Flesh, doubtful it will get a skin unless someone wants to try their hand at it again.

The only bosses so far without a skin is the Brigand Pounder and I believe the Drowned Crew. The Miller doesn't have a lewd skin either as far I know.

And I wouldn't consider what the Siren has to be a skin, its more of a ability skin and its a subtle one at that.

The miller does have a lewd skin, and all the CC bosses too.

It's part of their associated monster packs, because Hersir doesn't skip monsters.

1 hour ago, luviagelita said:

Can I have both?

Here the hentai version of mod and i send you in privat a guro version of the mod:

hentai event.zip

It change all town event with new pic (some just hentai pics some just darkest dungeon fun art) it also change event in most modded class and new dungeon. Place it high on list for better work in game to replace pics in mod on lower list.

Edited by Kensou
1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The miller does have a lewd skin, and all the CC bosses too.

It's part of their associated monster packs, because Hersir doesn't skip monsters.

I forgot about that skin pack, despite using multiple skins from it, I don't use it that particular skin since I like the Miller's default skin. My bad.