Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

This is an old a bit skimpy female leper skin which I couldn't find again with online reverse image search and I don't remember where I downloaded it. I don't know the creator but I thought it's worth preserving so here is a link to it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2420854446 (link changed)

If you are the original creator I will gladly take it down and link to your website etc. Just send me a message if that is the case.

EDIT: Thanks to Velixe https://www.loverslab.com/profile/646464-valixe/ for finding the original creator. The link was changed to the original creators steam workshop item.

leper.sprite.defend.png

Edited by SKYOR
11 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Hmm... So, I'm going to assume you want her Monster form to be default, because nothing else is all that fancy.

Not a ton to work with, here... I'll need to gEt CrEaTiVe when assigning moves.

Well My personal need is Human form...

Is it possble to erase the monster elements to result Human form?

3 hours ago, luviagelita said:

Well My personal need is Human form...

Is it possble to erase the monster elements to result Human form?

No, that wouldn't be enough.

The biggest sticking point for Transformation classes is their defend sprite.

Vanilla classes have 'Defend' and 'Death' animations, the latter causing them to become a black silhouette before disappearing.

Transformation classes have (for example) 'Defend_Human' and 'Defend_Beast', which means NEITHER gets used by default.

Also, the Blazing Lord's 'Horns' sprite has the ghost drawn over the girl, meaning some editing would be needed if you were thinking of a 'houndless master' situation.

Please, just tell me what class you want me to put it on... Or don't, I can still just give you the combat and defend sprites that only use the human form.

10 hours ago, SKYOR said:

This is an old a bit skimpy female leper skin which I couldn't find again with online reverse image search and I don't remember where I downloaded it. I don't know the creator but I thought it's worth preserving so here is a link to it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wpzwnv7krldhu8n/AAC3TFQvNG--X6jKkSkrvmJfa?dl=0

If you are the original creator I will gladly take it down and link to your website etc. Just send me a message if that is the case.

leper.sprite.defend.png

Oh my... I like this one. It's simple but quite charming. Who made this?

All finished. @Mounds, here's your Monster-form Hellion Replacement.

Hellon Blazing Lord Replacement.rar

...And @luviagelita, here are your Combat/Defend skeletons that lock the Lord into human mode, ready to be renamed and inserted into a port to make it work.

Human-form Ushiro Skeletons.rar

While this was annoying as usual for transformation classes, I did find some new tricks and streamlined the process.

I also increased the shadow of the combat animation by 20% to better fit the characters, and moved the Human-form Defend's shadow over a bit as it wasn't centered underneath the character. Consider it an artistic liberty.

17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

All finished. @Mounds, here's your Monster-form Hellion Replacement.

Hellon Blazing Lord Replacement.rar 58.88 MB · 121 downloads

It looks great, thanks so much! Do you know why the attack_riposte sprite can't be used for non-riposte skill animations? I made sure there wasn't a typo when replacing in the .art file but she just stands there. Not sure if it's an ATLAS file or skeleton or some other issue.

2 hours ago, Mounds said:

It looks great, thanks so much! Do you know why the attack_riposte sprite can't be used for non-riposte skill animations? I made sure there wasn't a typo when replacing in the .art file but she just stands there. Not sure if it's an ATLAS file or skeleton or some other issue.

Riposte has different animations for human and monster, I'd need to lock those into a mode same as the combat and defend animations.

I decided against doing so because they're literally the Kneel and Claw animations, but do you want me to split them into two separate animations that normal classes can use?

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Riposte has different animations for human and monster, I'd need to lock those into a mode same as the combat and defend animations.

I decided against doing so because they're literally the Kneel and Claw animations, but do you want me to split them into two separate animations that normal classes can use?

No need to unless someone else wants it, but thanks! I just wanted to give it a spin since I thought it would be a two-part animation upon skill use, but it's not worth the effort if it's meant to be separate.

Hestrir posted Shieldbreaker's Snake monster's Reskin on Steam Workshop

No alternative version yet, but there might be one in the future
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2595158050

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

On 9/5/2021 at 9:57 PM, SKYOR said:

This is an old a bit skimpy female leper skin which I couldn't find again with online reverse image search and I don't remember where I downloaded it. I don't know the creator but I thought it's worth preserving so here is a link to it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wpzwnv7krldhu8n/AAC3TFQvNG--X6jKkSkrvmJfa?dl=0

leper.sprite.defend.png

Also, I finally found the source of this skin

It's from a Korean artist, they have it on Steam workshop

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2420854446

Edited by Valixe
On 9/1/2021 at 6:14 PM, Kensou said:

Here the hentai version of mod and i send you in privat a guro version of the mod:

hentai event.zip 41.42 MB · 271 downloads

It change all town event with new pic (some just hentai pics some just darkest dungeon fun art) it also change event in most modded class and new dungeon. Place it high on list for better work in game to replace pics in mod on lower list.

Could I get the guro version too?