Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

No, no, in the mod folder... though it occurs to me you're not replacing a mod.

Okay, so something is preventing the game from loading the files like it's supposed to.

How are you installing, and what are you doing. Perhaps you aren't replacing the /anim folder, it's possible you didn't replace the .art file, maybe even being unable to detect the .pngs.

Ok, i fiddled a bit with the files, and it seems to be working now. Dont know exactly what changed, but i asusme it was something to do with load order in the end. Thank you anyways

4 hours ago, aurimuks975 said:

Ok, i fiddled a bit with the files, and it seems to be working now. Dont know exactly what changed, but i asusme it was something to do with load order in the end. Thank you anyways

Guess some mod have its own .art.darkest (totally copy from original game) which override your mod...

I've been looking through some of this thread but it's 193 pages long now and didn't have any luck so far...

I'm really keen to get 'The Fool' class mod and associated files, but it looks like there was some sort of argument between the creators and it's been taken down everywhere except Steam workshop, where it's just called 'Stolen Mod'.

Problem is that I have the GOG version of the game, so I can't use the workshop version either.

It's a shame that this argument has resulted in nobody being able to play with what looks like a really creative class.  Anyone got a saved version of it from Nexus or Skymods (plus any relevant patches/skins/trinket addons, if there are any)?

2 hours ago, Himeros said:

I've been looking through some of this thread but it's 193 pages long now and didn't have any luck so far...

I'm really keen to get 'The Fool' class mod and associated files, but it looks like there was some sort of argument between the creators and it's been taken down everywhere except Steam workshop, where it's just called 'Stolen Mod'.

Problem is that I have the GOG version of the game, so I can't use the workshop version either.

It's a shame that this argument has resulted in nobody being able to play with what looks like a really creative class.  Anyone got a saved version of it from Nexus or Skymods (plus any relevant patches/skins/trinket addons, if there are any)?

Here you go. I used steam workshop downloader to get it. If you ever need another workshop mod you can use it.

1464177353_stolen_mod.zip

2 hours ago, Himeros said:

I'm unsure if the workshop version still functions, as someone who had it asked for a backup...

The Fool 1.603-711-1-603-1590814746.rar

6 hours ago, Ice_Pie said:

Can't you just use this? https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that site and did manage to download using it.

That said, files downloaded from Steam Workshop still don't work with the GOG version - most of those mods use .loc2 localization files, which came with the latest multiplayer DLC... which was never released for GOG.  That causes all in-game tooltip strings for that mod to break.

Luckily there's apparently a way to generate .loc files (despite the outdated version of the localization.exe that was included with the GOG release) according to a poster in this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/darkest_dungeon/is_it_possible_to_turn_loc2_mod_files_into_loc_files

It's all very annoying roundabout but I'll give it a try.  Hopefully it'll work.

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I'm unsure if the workshop version still functions, as someone who had it asked for a backup...

And I might try this too if the above fails.  Thank you.

Edited by Himeros
14 hours ago, Ice_Pie said:

Can't you just use this? https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/

Another thing to mention for those who does not know.

The GOG VERSION is an older version of the game then the steam version.

Old enough that LOC2 files is not supported.

Only loc-files are.

This means that for those who downloads new mods (class-mods for example) will have som strange TEMPLATE_HERE text or something, then now you know why?

(i belive you can build yout own loc-files if you have the "strings"-folder in the mod (which is the source files of the loc/loc2 ) I am not sure of that though)

9 minutes ago, Karoshivon said:

thanks, by any chance do u also have provision shop files? , from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\campaign\town\provision, trying to fix the mess i did without reinstalling the base game ;;

Only the background. (Which may or may not be the original or a replacement. I genuinely don't remember.)

provision.character_background.png

1 hour ago, Acab backwards said:

does anyone know of a way to turn the unclean giant into a character skin?

Monster skins lack walking animation (as well as idle animation, but which can just use the combat animation aswell), that's the major problem.

Otherwise as long as you can accept all action using the same pic, nothing really bother.