Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Thanks for kind words, everyone!

19 hours ago, Soft_Scales said:

Would you ever consider releasing a pack with different skin tones? 

I actually have some variants (Hellion with/without warpaint, Arbalest with lighter/darker skin tone), and I'm thinking about making the same for Occultist, but different skin tones for each and every set are unlikely to happen.

12 hours ago, Shadowfall1106 said:

They can be found on the Steam Workshop under the users Kaze and Samui. And the ecoplasm is large only and censored.

Not just Ectoplasm large. Unclean Giant wears a top and panties unlike the picture posted.

Edited by Megumin.
On 9/1/2021 at 7:14 PM, Kensou said:

Here the hentai version of mod and i send you in privat a guro version of the mod:

hentai event.zip 41.42 MB · 394 downloads

It change all town event with new pic (some just hentai pics some just darkest dungeon fun art) it also change event in most modded class and new dungeon. Place it high on list for better work in game to replace pics in mod on lower list.

May i get a link for the guro version too ? thanks in advance.

On 8/31/2021 at 1:14 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

The Ruins bosses are recommended to be replaced with the Fawn Mother, which also replaces the Pews.

necromancer.zip 3.66 MB · 1,500 downloads

prophet.zip 4.12 MB · 1,382 downloads

The Hag gets replaced in the Wield pack, though not very well, and her Cauldron's contents have been made white for... imaginative interpretation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1093

Hag Cauldron.rar 2.69 MB · 736 downloads

Anaertailin replaced the Swine King and Wilbur, and as it was old work, they were actually on-model for once.

swine_piglet_anaertailin.rar 821.79 kB · 1,274 downloads

swine_prince_anaertailin.rar 7.32 MB · 1,805 downloads

The Siren has an alternate Allure sprite with bigger breasts. ...Yeah, I know.

Siren mod-1042-1-0-1595102728.zip 815.05 kB · 246 downloads

As there are two sets of Brigands, I recommend replacing Vvulf with whichever Blood you don't run as stock.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927418127

brigand_blood.rar 1.76 MB · 393 downloads

I'm the guy who made those prophet/necro/hag replacers, amazed to see them gets thousands of downloads! Had I known there would be such a demand, I might have made them standalone downloads. Maybe I still should... Either way, glad to see folks seem to be enjoying those!

6 hours ago, Vevoln said:

ok i got an even bigger problem now lol. so whenever i right click on any of the heroes, the whole game crashes.

If you're running mods that affect skills or trinkets this is a common crash since those objects are only rendered when you open the hero page. You can figure out which one is the problem by opening the trinket trader or the camp/guild skill trainers respectively.

On 9/2/2021 at 8:14 AM, Kensou said:

Here the hentai version of mod and i send you in privat a guro version of the mod:

hentai event.zip 41.42 MB · 448 downloads

It change all town event with new pic (some just hentai pics some just darkest dungeon fun art) it also change event in most modded class and new dungeon. Place it high on list for better work in game to replace pics in mod on lower list.

can i get guro ver? 

Is ayone is willing to help me with these questions please? 

- is this mod worth my time? Can i edit the art as easily as with normal skins? (i really dont like the selection)
Link

-What are some of the most recomended enemy replacers? i already use all from StalinTheStallion on nexus, and everything i could find from NIUR, plus some solo mods here and there..but im pretty sure i have missed some gems here on LL, as long as is not extreme gore or too much out of place ill probably like it, so please share me some

-What are some good lewd background replacers? I already checked every single one from Nexus and a couple from Steam and manually edited most of them, but the thing is that i borderline found almost nothing, most areas have barely one if anything.
I also replaced some of the traps, but again, barely anything to work with

-I already have most of the basics of the game moded (Npcs from NIUR, Enemies From various modders etc etc) But it still feels like something is missing, is there any guides that you guys may recomend? Or a thread archive that haves all the info about this, sorry if it sounds confusing

Sorry for the weird questions, im not lazy for looking around mods and obscure stuff, but i spend a good while now making custom edits from base mods because i could not find anything that was even abit as i like it, any help is welcome, thanks!

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I believe the huge Mega File from @Fasterflight225 (Link) have them somewhere, i have yet to download it thanks to stupid mega IP restrictions.. But i believe they are there.
I could be wrong, i was dead drunk, and deleted the file just when it was downloaded, but i believe our guy had them on that file.

You were dead drunk, that mega file was created at the tail end of last year, there is no 'new' Nuir skin that would be found there.