Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 9/29/2021 at 1:03 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

It's not quite that simple, Do Not Touch the PNGs and edit the .art files to call for the new move/FX names.

I've made a guide explaining the process.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

You don't NEED that guide, however. At this time, to the best of my knowledge, everything is covered except the following...

The Formless Flesh

The Crew

The Brigand Pounder

All non-human DD enemies except the Horror.

The Jellyfish (Somehow)

...Off the top of my head, of course. Now, keep in mind that everything else isn't covered WELL, the Siren is literally a set of bigger breasts for her Allure or horribly off-style replacement, the Necromancer and Prophet are currently the same thing, the Ghoul and Gargoyle are Abomination skins someone asked me to port onto them, so on and so forth... but the skins DO exist for the most part. You just have to go find them... Or ask someone here to find them for you.

>Jellyfish

wrong, anaertailin made one just over a week ago

>the formless flesh

1/4th wrong, there is a mod for the head part of the flesh, though i don't remember where i got it.

files attached

formless_melee.7z jellyfishmod.rar

On 5/26/2020 at 5:13 AM, Dan _ said:

FIX 2: BUNNY VERSION (Grave Robber) (Niur)

- Subtle fixes, head, skin shine, feet and new more immersive color palettes (SFW / NSFW)

grave_robber.sprite.png.68cd9fc14cc2ffef63688b6bf562550b.png

All my content will be here:

i cant seems to find this grave robber skin download, theres only mais one, im guessing its not out yet?

Edited by Raison.D'tre

So I finally figured out why my Stage Coach skin wasn't working.

Turns out one of my workshop mods, which was only supposed to change the roster size of the stagecoach, also had the old art in it, so the load order was picking that art, instead of the new art I placed in the local files.
I just copy pasted the new art into that mod, and everything is fine now.

On 6/2/2021 at 5:46 AM, kiler5021 said:

Hello loves!

I've just created a mod specifically with this skin in mind after having grown weary of hearing a particularly masculine voice coming out of them. The voice acting is original and my own - check it out at https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1321

Kindly,

FreyaSFX

This is an original audio replacement mod for the madman monster, intended for use with a gagged female madman skin. I got fed up with hearing particularly masculine audio during a fight with a female-skinned madman, so I took matters into my own hands.

Requirements:

• A gagged female madman skin, the mod might kinda make sense without it, but it's primarily meant for a particular skin.

Installation:

• Simply drop the folder into your /mods/ folder like any mod and activate it in your mod list!

Thank you for using my mod! I'm planning on creating more audio mods in future! If you'd like to see more of this, or would like to support me in general, consider dropping me a tip on my Ko-Fi!
kofi2.png?v=3

1 hour ago, FreyaSFX said:

I'm aiming to create female VA mods for more monsters in future. Any recommendations for the next project?

What? The next project after then one you just mentioned, or which creature we want you to take on as the next project?

My suggestion is always to start with the humans (bandits and cultists) since they don't need garbled voice files.

1 hour ago, dovahnurse said:

What? The next project after then one you just mentioned, or which creature we want you to take on as the next project?

My suggestion is always to start with the humans (bandits and cultists) since they don't need garbled voice files.

Hasn't someone already made a female bandit audio mod tho'?

7 hours ago, FreyaSFX said:

I'm aiming to create female VA mods for more monsters in future. Any recommendations for the next project?

The spiders would be funny, going like shaaaaa, shaaaa instead of the normal spider ones. The spiders nest mod makes it so they are almost always present. Other than that, warrens?

Edited by catofchaos
On 10/4/2021 at 1:28 AM, FreyaSFX said:

Hello loves!

I've just created a mod specifically with this skin in mind after having grown weary of hearing a particularly masculine voice coming out of them. The voice acting is original and my own - check it out at https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1321

Kindly,

FreyaSFX

I made a sample video so you can tell what's in the mod. Check it out on youtube here or find it on the mod's page

12 hours ago, madara0808 said:

hello, i will wish to have a standalone version of flagellant enabled in my mods? is it possible ? there is a flagellant model that I want to use but which is not compatible with the niur model 

Yes, but if you ask me personally, I will be unable to give the class custom text because localization files are beyond me.

So, perfectly functional, but a bit ugly.

I wish there is a Bounty Hunter Skin similar to NIUR made for the vanilia class, NUIR only made a 2B and Noel replacement for the original bounty hunter, would love see one where it has the ahego face and lewed poses and all the tentacles stuffs for every single move! NIUR's vanilla occutists, crusader and Vistal are probably my favoriate of his work, I honestly really loving the NUIR skin in general, tho some of the aren't exactly my tasts a little too "thic" but they still look fine for me. however i do love if he make a set for all the vanilla themed skins, instead of replacing them with characters from other franchise, he also toned downed the "lewdness". :(  on some of his new skin, i really like the azur lane odin musketeer skin but uh i would use it more if it has lewd tentacles in every move and juice squirting :D Also the Katarina skin for jester actually feels really fit i guess kat jumping around all the time and using two dagger just fits. 

i also wish there is more LW skin for every class too, i love the LW towns skin theme gotta a lot of choices, and i love LW art style too! 

Edited by userz123