SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Tested that, removing the commas doesn't make any difference. I'm pretty sure the compiler just ignores commas like extra white space, I always use them to seperate arguments.

Glancing at the script (fnSexoutActRunFull), I am pretty sure the problem is:

let arActors := ar_List("actorA", "actorB", "actorC", "actorX") ; List arrays have numeric keys!

; Find our target and handle getself
  foreach element <- arActors
    let sActor := element["Value"]
    let sKey := element["Key"] ; This line raises error, because sKey is string_var not number

Not all commas are ignored, this is one place where they aren't. I had the same problem when I redid the helper spell (SexoutNGDoPlayerVaginal) as an example, and it went away when I removed the commas. The key/value code you're looking at is correct, the array structure there is something like 'element["actorA"] = refActor'.

The parenthesis might also be causing the problem, try removing those. Sometimes they work (are ignored), sometimes not.

Bah the colors were hiding your comments in the script from my eyes. I'm taking a closer look, but this has been working in my testing. Maybe I edited something badly on accident.

Edit: Ok, it's showing up in the helper too, same spot. How did that slip through.. and really why the hell is the scene working with that problem. Standby for beta11 ;)

Now, for those crosses, that's something I'm already aware of, but I don't have a good way at present to fix the issue. One cross sits at a different height above the terrain than the others, but all the alignment variables have to go on right now is the anim # -- which can be used for any cross.

There is one cross that is correctly positioned that all the anims align correctly with, and the other crosses have a bad vertical offset. Ideally the NIFs themselves need fixed but I haven't looked at just what's required to do that. It might just be something easy to adjust in nifskope on them. If not, then I need to refactor the whole refSurface thing to setup different offsets based on the combination of refSurface and anim #.

For the record I have no idea why this:

if (actorA.GetIsCreature) && (0 == actorB.GetIsCreature)
        ; Creature time!

let Anim := call fnSexoutRandomizeCreatureA actorA nxKey
        if (0 == Anim)
          let fReason := 9.2
        endif

elseif actorB.GetIsCreature
        ; person fucks creature.  not in this version.
        let fReason := 9.1
When called as this:

fnSNNXA: Final A:Mirelurk(0A0A7973)

fnSNNXA: Final B:Butch(00000014)

fnSNNXA: Final C:<no name>(00000000)

fnSNNXA: Final X:<no name>(00000000)

Is resulting in this:

fnSoRandAct: In randomizer
fnSoRandAct: Randomizing for NG
fnSoRandAct: na 2
fnSoRandAct: 2 actors anim 0
NGSAN (4): Returning 9.100000
CSE: SES done with CSE=1 SAN=9.100000, Stage=100 SEU next.
It should be returning 9.2 unless I'm too tired to be reading this right.

A is a creature, B is not, an anim is 0.

I think your problem is your NVSE install. Everything else in your screenshot in the spunk thread looks right, so you probably didn't install NVSE properly -- or didn't launch the game with NVSE. It's not like Skyrim, just having it in the directory isn't enough, you need to launch the game with the nvse launcher.

I think your problem is your NVSE install. Everything else in your screenshot in the spunk thread looks right, so you probably didn't install NVSE properly -- or didn't launch the game with NVSE. It's not like Skyrim, just having it in the directory isn't enough, you need to launch the game with the nvse launcher.

Ok so I downloaded the zip file. Opened it and extracted it all to the SteamLibrary/SteamApps/Common/FalloutNewVegas folder (where i see the exe files)

I then launch nvse.loader.exe to run the game. Iv also tried clicking launch NVSE from FOMM. Both get the same error

85941cd2fae5635141c50790396d5e14.png

I think the biggest issue is that it is asking for 2.8.90b1+ and FOMM only shows 2.8.90 the official. I did download the new sexout.esm from the OP here and overwrite but not sure if that is enough?

Ok, so I did the, by now, usual playthrough: sex in megaton, afterwards off to the mirelurks in Anchorage Memorial, then back to Megaton.

This time the mirelurks were stalkers and no sex act happened (as usual), HOWEVER... when I went back to Megaton I initiated sex, which worked! and right after I was assaulted, which also worked! *does a little happy dance*

Below is the debug file. I had a look at it, but strangely I am not seeing anything registered there about the mirelurks or even before that. If I read it correctly, the log starts after I went back to Megaton and initiated a sex act with the nearest NPC (Lucas Simms). I did have logging running for the whole playthrough. Kinda weird.

If you need me to, I can always do the playthrough again.

debugnewbeta.txt

2.9.92Beta1 in OP

Changes:

- A smarter InUse check that can clear (most) invalid locks.

- The sound token script no longer checks InUse.

GOOD NEWS for players! This beta, and the release to come, SHOULD allow actors to automatically "unlock" when held by invalid locks, without having to make a clean save.

WARNING to modders: This new inuse has some "extra" debugging in it for the beta. If sexout is in "debug mode" and your mod repeatedly calls fnSexoutActorInuse in a rapid loop, it's going to spam the hell out of the debug log. If this is you, do yourself and everyone else a favor and put a short delay between each call.

This new inuse check goes a few steps further and will check for some other spells and NX vars when the lock flag is on. In many cases it can tell immediately if the lock is valid, clear it, and proceed. In cases where the lock might actually be valid, but it cannot determine this, it puts a timestamp on the actor.

If the next time inuse is checked on that actor, if the actor hasn't unlocked and the timestamp is still present, the actor is automatically unlocked if 5 seconds or more has elapsed since the flag was placed on them. Any successful act clears the timestamp.