SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Test 1: Forced masturbation. Succeeded.

Test 2: Companion on companion rape. Succeeded. Female/female strapon/vagina

Test 3: Player anal rape on companion. Failed. Dialogue completed, karma loss, no strip, no animation.

Test 4: Player oral rape on companion. Failed. Dialogue complete, karma loss, no strip, no animation.

Test 5: Player vaginal rape on companion. Failed. Dialogue complete, karma loss, no strip, no animation.

Test 6: Threeway rape. Failed. Dialogue complete, karma loss, no strip, no animation.

This one had 10 attempted acts in it, is that right, and none of them worked?

It seems to have failed again in exactly the same spot as before, I really don't understand what's going on. I'll look for more spots to add additional debugging, but it's best if you do just start disabling mods and testing.

Yes. I attempted dialogue sex with Willow and Veronica through the Sex plugin, dialogue sex with Willow through the Willow patch, and rape of each hole with both of them. I'm going to disable my merge patch and drop everything sexout related to the bottom of the order and make one last test, and then I'll start turning things off.

I've removed everything that could conceivably interfere with sexout, including one of my test subjects and anything sexout beyond NG and my testing methods (Sex and Rapist). Still no luck trying to bang Veronica either consensually or by force.

New load order

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Lings.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
NVEC Complete.esm
URWLNV-001-Weather.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
Type 6.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
MojaveDelighted.esp
tkEyelashesFNV.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
Lean Starting Gear - All-In-One.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
Distributed Necklaces and Chains Neck Seam Concealer.esp
Women of New Vegas - Billboards.esp
URWLNV-007-Interiors.esp
URWLNV-002-DeadMoney.esp
URWLNV-003-HonestHearts.esp
URWLNV-004-OldWorldBlues.esp
URWLNV-005-LonesomeRoad.esp
Mistdefy NVDN.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutSex.esp
AutoSCOF.esp

Total active plugins: 43
Total plugins: 45

ConsoleOutputFile - 1_31_2015.txt

Could the mod that was generating that original mess have broken something in this save? Should I try a new game?

Looks like FWV was the culprit. I reloaded all my mods except for it and started a new character and now everything is working. So it now appears that Fallout Who Vegas needs to go on the conflicting mod list. The odd part is that it doesn't add any animations that I'm aware of, so I'm not sure how it's conflicting.

Beta10 is coming in a few minutes.. and I want to know if anyone is actually using the "noanim" setting in their mods. That script has really been neglected (I forgot about it -- it seems pointless) and needs rewritten. Chances are it doesn't work right at present, so I'm just going to ignore it and always do the animations for beta10.

If there are modders actually making use of that flag though, please let me know and I'll get it figured out. We should also discuss what it should do. Wake actors and stand them up as sexout already does? Do all the callbacks? Delay between them? Do knockdown? What about undressing/redressing? Fade to black?

2.8.91Beta10 in OP

Changes:

- Blanked some scripts that are unused

- Removed non-working old npc-reset key hook

- SetFlag and GetFlag new param (temp flag)

- Clear temp flags at end of act.

- Variable04 stuff gone.

- "Noanim" flag now ignored.

- Raper stuff moved away from tokens, now available via 'call fnSexoutGetFlag <ref> "Raped" 1' (or "Raping") during the act.

The rape token changes will affect any other mods looking for those tokens in inventory -- they should be adjusted to use fnSexoutGetFlag instead.

SexoutActRunFull is giving NVSE errors, even when tested with the basic call below:

my code:

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::NashREF, "ActorB"::PlayerREF)

log:

Error in script 0a0a2ea1
Operator := failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x0070 Command: Let
Error in script 0a0a2ea1
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: Sexout.esm Offset: 0x0070 Command: Let
fnCSE (1): from <no name> (00000000) on Johnson Nash (0C000F0F)

The animation still plays seemingly correctly though.

zaz2.txt full log.

--

All the crucifixion animations I have tested (1003, 1004, 1009) are badly misaligned when called using a refSurface. (This also applies to Supermutant pillory, Gomorroh boxed bitch and I suspect others).

post-158171-0-52524200-1423479525_thumb.jpg