CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

10 minutes ago, cobrakiller58 said:

I know old post but I'm using this armor on a follower and from time to time they will fade out making them invisible, taking their chest piece off makes them reappear. Re-equipping it on them is hit or miss sometime they will fade out again some times they will be fine, using it on the player in third person hasn't been an issue so far but still testing that any idea? image attached is the follower fading out.

ScreenShot130.png

So, the head is fine? What about the hands and feet? Since the body comes with the armor I'd check the transparency settings for the nif

12 hours ago, RedMonika said:

So, the head is fine? What about the hands and feet? Since the body comes with the armor I'd check the transparency settings for the nif

the whole follower disappears feet and head included

ScreenShot131.png

Ok I think I got it, on the player character it was fine until the second screen shot where the scalp was missing textures going to first person and back to third person made the PC invisible, setting binvalidateolderfiles=1 looks like it has fixed it so far.....

ScreenShot132.png

EDIT:well that did not fix the problem......

So I have hit a wall converting this armor: Skimpy Another Vampire Leather Armor

tumblr_p2m5s6DPCR1witgevo1_540.jpg

This is my first attempt at conversions and I am not having great luck I am afraid. Originally a UUNP armor for Oldrim it had a CBBE patch (oldrim) but I am not skilled enough to get it working for SE. I am using outfit studio and the "Convert: UNPB to CBBE" template and overwriting the original files after fixing clipping, I am using these files as the base (they are not my files all the best to the original creators)

Skimpy Another Vampire Leather Armor UUNP.rar Item - AnotherVampireLeatherArmorV1 0.zip

On 8/8/2019 at 4:32 PM, Ozvelpoon said:

So I have hit a wall converting this armor: Skimpy Another Vampire Leather Armor

I have not had luck converting that either because I get stuck on the weighting which I am horrible at. be nice if someone could convert it that is more skilled, it's one of the best vampire armors imo

On 8/25/2019 at 9:06 PM, Glazedvanilla said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would is free to conversion this mod? Osare Panty SE UNP to CBBE, I didn't see it on the finished conversions and wanted to ask. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25106?tab=posts thank you again.

I'm not an expert with Bodyslide, but this *should* be what you're looking for. I tried to get the panties to be as skin tight as possible without clipping, but I can't guarantee it'll look good in-game. I think I included the proper sliders so you can use whatever shape you want; send me some screenshots if it looks right. I can probably fix any clipping, but I don't know if I can fix the sliders.

[Edit]: the working version with sliders is here.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:54 AM, Bluegunk said:

Might anyone please be tempted to take on a conversion to SSE (CBBE with Physics) of the Oldrim NINI Adler Outfit?  If you know of one, please do let me know!  It is Oldrim HDT high Heels dependent, otherwise I would try it myself.  ?

Thanks in hope. (Also posted on the What/Where is thread.)

I'll take a stab at it provided the panties I converted for GlazedVanilla came out properly. Don't expect HDT high-heel support because I haven't read any tutorials on that yet. I'll need the nif files for the armor (I don't need the textures, scripts, or anything else). No promises because I'm still very new to BS conversions.

This mod is an Oldrim mod. 

Might anyone please be prepared to convert it to SSE with SMP or HDT phys?  Thank you.

There are download links in the mess under the picture. (Sorry I copied and pasted this off the LE forum.)

On 8/9/2019 at 9:38 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Zara's Dress CBBE HDT BS  Sexy dress by DoubleZero. Begs for some retexturing. Shoes are not included but will be posted next. 

ss001.jpgss004.jpg

Zara Dress CBBE HDT BS.7z 4.21 MB · 147 downloads

**FIXED** Appended Caliente Tools folder for Zara's Dress.  Moves some files inside. 

CalienteTools.7z 1.17 MB · 92 downloads

On 8/28/2019 at 1:57 AM, Gulfwulf said:

I'll take a stab at it provided the panties I converted for GlazedVanilla came out properly. Don't expect HDT high-heel support because I haven't read any tutorials on that yet. I'll need the nif files for the armor (I don't need the textures, scripts, or anything else). No promises because I'm still very new to BS conversions.

Thank you! I don't need HDT high heels.  My attempts in Outfit Studio usually reduce me to tears of laughter....