CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

8 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Oh - I use CBBE Body Special. Hope that's OK?

Sorry, I meant what was the original body? UNP, UNPB, or 7B? Anyway, the initial testing seems to be going well, I'm just having a bit of an issue getting the straps above the bust to lay on the skin instead of having a gap. I'll show you a screenshot in Bodyslide after I confirm the body type I'm converting this from. Thanks.

On 8/27/2019 at 8:55 PM, Gulfwulf said:

I'm not an expert with Bodyslide, but this *should* be what you're looking for. I tried to get the panties to be as skin tight as possible without clipping, but I can't guarantee it'll look good in-game. I think I included the proper sliders so you can use whatever shape you want; send me some screenshots if it looks right. I can probably fix any clipping, but I don't know if I can fix the sliders.

Osare panty CBBE.7z 3.84 MB · 7 downloads

Hey Gulfwulf, I tried your conversion, but it didn't work for me. The files in bodyslide don't conform to any body that I try, just remains static, with no textures in game and underwear that either explodes (if you don't build the mesh and just load the game with your files), or remain purple with no texture no matter which pair you use, flat and with the butt showing over the panties. I hope this feedback helps; really wanting these for CBBE! And also, thank you, and everyone else I am surely going to scout for, for your hard work!

20 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

Sorry, I meant what was the original body? UNP, UNPB, or 7B? Anyway, the initial testing seems to be going well, I'm just having a bit of an issue getting the straps above the bust to lay on the skin instead of having a gap. I'll show you a screenshot in Bodyslide after I confirm the body type I'm converting this from. Thanks.

Ninirim says she makes her outfits for all bodies. I checked over her sites and there's no mention of UNP or CBBE.

9 hours ago, LadyWadjet said:

Hey Gulfwulf, I tried your conversion, but it didn't work for me. The files in bodyslide don't conform to any body that I try, just remains static, with no textures in game and underwear that either explodes (if you don't build the mesh and just load the game with your files), or remain purple with no texture no matter which pair you use, flat and with the butt showing over the panties. I hope this feedback helps; really wanting these for CBBE! And also, thank you, and everyone else I am surely going to scout for, for your hard work!

Yep. Thanks. It looks like I'm going to have to look at some more tutorials. :/

56 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Ninirim says she makes her outfits for all bodies. I checked over her sites and there's no mention of UNP or CBBE.

While that's technically true, it isn't because every piece of armor and clothing has a body attached to it, be it vanilla, CBBE, UNP, or some other variant. I'm guessing Ninirim used the vanilla body.

Panties take 2. Hopefully I did it right this time. :classic_blush: You'll need to build this in Bodyslide. If the textures still aren't showing, then I'll have to see what I can do because it looks like the author only uses 2 meshes (one for low weight and one for high) and assigns the textures via the plugin. Unfortunately NifScope won't open CBBE meshes properly so I can't set the texture path there. :classic_angry:

Osare Panty SE UNP.7z

9 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

Panties take 2. Hopefully I did it right this time. :classic_blush: You'll need to build this in Bodyslide. If the textures still aren't showing, then I'll have to see what I can do because it looks like the author only uses 2 meshes (one for low weight and one for high) and assigns the textures via the plugin. Unfortunately NifScope won't open CBBE meshes properly so I can't set the texture path there. :classic_angry:

Osare Panty SE UNP.7z 3.49 MB · 1 download

Ahem, ahem.

YES!!! They conform to the bodies in BS, and they show up with textures in game!

There is no physics in case that matters to anyone, but certainly not to me.

Oooooh, I wish I could give you a hug and bake you some cookies irl! Virtual ones will have to do! -tackleglomps- Thank you! ?:cookie:

On 8/8/2019 at 6:32 PM, Ozvelpoon said:

So I have hit a wall converting this armor: Skimpy Another Vampire Leather Armor

I took a stab at it, but I think I did something wrong. :classic_blush:

16291585_Leatherarmor.jpg.43cad43ce159c669785900bcbc15f8b1.jpg

The problem I kept running into was that the breasts were too low in the bodice and didn't properly fill it out, so I increased their size... Does anybody know what body this was originally based off of? I can't find a good conversion set to start with.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:54 AM, Bluegunk said:

Might anyone please be tempted to take on a conversion to SSE (CBBE with Physics)

Sorry, Blue, but I don't think I can do this one. It looks like the author has already included sliders, hence the for every body comment, but I'm not nearly proficient enough with Bodyslide to attempt adding in physics. Hopefully someone else can help you, but you should be able to use the armor as is after you've built it in Bodyslide.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:41 PM, hakinaro said:

Has anyone converted these from oldrim or would be willing to attempt it?

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28012

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24065

They where my favorite replacers either way you guys are doing pretty awesome work thanks for all the effort you guys put in.

These *should* be the Sleek Steal cuirass with the pauldrons and bodyslide support. You'll need to build the cuirass, the gloves, and the boots via bodyslide. As long as these show up properly without any clipping, I'll see about doing the other outfit. I make no promises.

[Edit]: I found some clipping that I think I fixed. I'll be uploading the full version to the Nexus once I check it out in-game.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:00 AM, Gulfwulf said:

Sorry, Blue, but I don't think I can do this one. It looks like the author has already included sliders, hence the for every body comment, but I'm not nearly proficient enough with Bodyslide to attempt adding in physics. Hopefully someone else can help you, but you should be able to use the armor as is after you've built it in Bodyslide.

Well thank you anyway for your attempt! I'm grateful you took the task on - kind of you. All the best!

Hey Doc  Lustmord standalone colors mod clips the breasts of Sun's body off her web page.

( that still sounds dirty)

and how many exclusive to you discord mods do you have on your discord???
asking because I dont use discord for anything... and was wondering if it was worth it to sign up......

and another dumb question......there is a companion mod on the nexus that uses uunp body, what would I need to change to get it to use a cbbe body? the armor it uses there are already 2 of, Sunjeong has one and the other is on nexus.....

think I'm rambling on at 220 am... really should go to bed......