CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

On 8/23/2019 at 8:54 AM, Bluegunk said:

Might anyone please be tempted to take on a conversion to SSE (CBBE with Physics) of the Oldrim NINI Adler Outfit?  If you know of one, please do let me know!  It is Oldrim HDT high Heels dependent, otherwise I would try it myself.  ?

Thanks in hope. (Also posted on the What/Where is thread.)

https://niniskyrim.blogspot.com/2019/01/nini-adler.html  

2018_12_09_20_34_23_585.png

I have this completed as part of my ongoing Ninirim collection project. I just haven't released pending some fixes.

10 hours ago, sfdrake said:

Hey Doc  Lustmord standalone colors mod clips the breasts of Sun's body off her web page.

( that still sounds dirty)

and how many exclusive to you discord mods do you have on your discord???
asking because I dont use discord for anything... and was wondering if it was worth it to sign up......

and another dumb question......there is a companion mod on the nexus that uses uunp body, what would I need to change to get it to use a cbbe body? the armor it uses there are already 2 of, Sunjeong has one and the other is on nexus.....

think I'm rambling on at 220 am... really should go to bed......

Not sure clip on what condition, if it's due to physics setting you need to tune it to firmer, as Lustmord cuirass is made of metal so shouldn't jiggle that much...

Quite a few, and I can't be bothered to count tbh, there are from other modders as well. Most users benefit from Discord nowadays, but the choice is up to you.

You just need to change the body nif to cbbe (you can find instruction on popular mod such as bijin series) and then it will be compatible with cbbe outfits.

Anyone up for making BS for Cre DT Nit armor? [aka the virgin killing sweater] https://mega.nz/#!y4hGyT5Q!yr39ZrheSb5KaMU9rraTYAx5sVEywKHhy_cjJNocvuY and Daughter of War + Recolors? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45530 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45662

Failing that, anyone willing to point me to some user friendly, up to date pictures or videos to point me in the direction of how to do it myself? And by user friendly, I mean The Idiot's Guide to BS and Outfit Studio for Fools With Mental Deficiencies, with a literal step by step instruction for the latest version, because even the slightest difference [for reasons even my doctors can't explain] completely confuses the hell outta me.

8 hours ago, LadyWadjet said:

Anyone up for making BS for Cre DT Nit armor? [aka the virgin killing sweater] https://mega.nz/#!y4hGyT5Q!yr39ZrheSb5KaMU9rraTYAx5sVEywKHhy_cjJNocvuY and Daughter of War + Recolors? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45530 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45662

Failing that, anyone willing to point me to some user friendly, up to date pictures or videos to point me in the direction of how to do it myself? And by user friendly, I mean The Idiot's Guide to BS and Outfit Studio for Fools With Mental Deficiencies, with a literal step by step instruction for the latest version, because even the slightest difference [for reasons even my doctors can't explain] completely confuses the hell outta me.

Try out Docteure's conversion tutorial, it's what I use when I convert an outfit.

1 hour ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

... something is not quite good. What's wrong?

It looks like you didn't increase the mesh size when you converted that body. Take a look at Doc's tutorial that I linked to 2 posts above on how to "paint" outfit meshes so that they'll cover the body properly.

Gulfwolf, you beautiful bastard! ? I just converted the Cre DT Nit to my body with and without physics; it was so easy! Honestly, Docteure has the simplest conversion tutorial I have ever seen; they're usually outdated or tells me to do something without explaining how and this just- just-! I mean, I've tried to learn Outfit Studio for years now, this is the first success I've EVER gotten; I quit for the original Skyrim!

Thank you for pointing me in that direction!

I'm going to try my hand at a bodyslide when I get the chance, but I honestly think everyone who reads this should get that outfit up there and just try it out; it's a simple outfit (one piece) so it's a great place to start, and it's a good basis for learning how to conform outfits to your shape, even if you can't or don't plan on learning how to make slides! Whoo, I need a celebratory snack! :cookie::cookie:-tosses trays of cookies at everyone-:cookie::cookie: And now I have to find those outfits I tossed because they didn't fit; I sense a turtle session coming along...

41 minutes ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

I didn't change anything.   Hmm ...  interesting. Then I delete this horseshoe boots ...

That's probably the problem. Did you check the boots to make sure the body didn't clip through them? If you're using CBBE, I can take a crack at it, but I'll need a link to the mod you're trying to convert.

for anyone who got my guide, make sure you get the latest update (version 2) from nexus page as mentioned in the previous comment. wiki is outdated so make sure you get the pdf version. it's also available in ousnius' Discord server under #guides-and-links (version 2 pdf version under spoiler tag).

and happy converting!

Okay... Okay...

I fruduckin did it!!! ?

I actually did it hours ago, but I'm working with the frustrating program Vortex -ifIcouldturnbacktime!!- so it took a while to get it all working to where I wanted it to be. WHOOOOO! With that being said, I have NO CLUE if it's going to actually work for your games. However, it conforms to the body, changes shape, didn't have any clipping even with bazoonkas, and changed my in game body. Feel free to download and tell me if you find anything, but it requires physics, I think; read on as to why.

Unfortunately, as with all newbie issues, there's some problems I had. Like for one, I had to keep it on a single weight because the other one didn't work, the shirt kept refusing to stay close to the boobs when I tried to start from scratch, I accidentally deleted the no physics thinking it was the physics [which is why I started form scratch] and it refused to have no physics afterwards and I still can't figure out why [the clothes moved but the body didn't, if anyone is willing to help [pleasehelp,Ididn'twantthem?]], the nipples look a bit too flat; can't tell if it's the mesh or the me. Also, the open front ribbons don't cover the chest and hovers over the breasts; as I have no plans to use it, I honestly can't find it in myself to figure out how to make that better, so have at it anyone.

BUT, I'm [kinda] happy with it, because it was still a success! Now I just have to stop being stupid and permanently deleting stuff until I'm sure it works. Here's my results if anyone feels like learning and seeing if it needs fixing for themselves [and if it does, let me know so I can learn better]; I was happy enough just having it conform to my body, though I confess that I'm going to try a no physics again when I can. As y'all have read, I kind of disappointed myself. ? You need the original file to go with it, which I posted a couple pages back, I believe. I honestly can't find the site I just got the darn thing from again, even though I just went there; not least because I also deleted my history. Yes, I'm dumb.

Here's a Fallout 4 link if anyone wants to see what Cre DT actually looks like first: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22412/? And sorry about the long post; the excitement, man! I could cry...

Cre_DT_CBBE Bodyslide.rar

I actually stopped using the conversion tools and just go with the default CBBE body and pick the _1 nif for the main file. That way you get all of the bodyslide sliders and you can delete the ones you don't need. I'll use the _0 nif if it's closer to the CBBE body than the 1, though. Anyway, congrats on your new outfit! Speaking of which, I think Osare's panties may need a redo...up for a little challenge? ;)

1 hour ago, Gulfwulf said:

I actually stopped using the conversion tools and just go with the default CBBE body and pick the _1 nif for the main file. That way you get all of the bodyslide sliders and you can delete the ones you don't need. I'll use the _0 nif if it's closer to the CBBE body than the 1, though. Anyway, congrats on your new outfit! Speaking of which, I think Osare's panties may need a redo...up for a little challenge? ;)

:exclamation:

-THROWS A WHITE FLAG AT YOU-

Omg, I wish I had known this two hours ago!! I've been pounding my head on Daughters of War; If I would have known I could do it so easy...!! -Chokes on blood-

Nay! Nay I say! Be gone, spawn of Satan! ?

Edit: Oh man, I think I may have gotten the hang of this though. At the very least, Daughter of War no longer looks like an Eldritch horror when it's equipped, unlike the first time I saw it in game. [Note: ignore the white mountains and generic Ningheim girl. I'm in mod testing mode so a lot of my esps are disabled. ☺️]

20190909233043_1.jpg

20190909233114_1.jpg

Whoop, sorry to be a bother, but I can't seem to find a fix for this in the tutorials [I am still going through them though, so maybe I will later]. Anyone knows how to fix this problem here? I delete the old body but the clothes, particularly the breasts, remains the same size. The outfit will increase or decrease size separately from the body though. I'm at a total lost. The darn Cre file also did this when I tried to reinstall it later, even though the first time I deleted the old body, it immediately changed shape. ?

ugh.jpg

Deleting the old body does just that: deletes the old body; you'll need to conform whatever outfit you're working on to the new body. If that's the high weight (the _1) nif, I'd try the low weight (_0 nif) instead. Otherwise you can move the body or mesh until they both line up better and use the reduce mesh size brush to get a better fit.

Thanks for being so patient and explaining to me! I've gotten the gist of it now and gained a hell of a lot more respect for people who build bodies! I'm so glad I've never been the type to beg and continuously ask or throw a fit when someone didn't make a shape for me. ? I've read through all of the tutorials, and watched the videos too; now I'm about to turtle up and see if I can get one of the longer projects, like Daughter of War + recolors done, then I'll come back with a couple of bodyslides. Though I may come back if I run into a problem my google-fu can't fix too. Thank you Gulfwulf and Docteure soooo much!